Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Our Daily Manna For 2021 - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For 2021 (10694 Views)

Our Daily Manna For Jan. 9 : Topic - Men/women Shall Dance With Me This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE FROG THAT JUMPED TOO LATE! JUMP NOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
GALATIANS 2: 18-21; ROMANS 6:1-2, 23

I once heard a story about how a frog was placed in a bowl of water and this bowl was placed on a burning gas cooker. The water got hot and the frog adapted to the hot water. FROGS KNOW HOW TO ADAPT TO DIFFERENT LEVELS OF NON-DEADLY TEMPERATURES.

AS the story goes, the water gradually became hotter and instead of the frog to jump out of the heating water, the frog adapted to it. The water became yet hotter and rather than jump out of the water, the frog adapted to it yet again. The water got to boiling point and began to boil.

At that point, the frog decided to jump out of the boiling water. But it was too late! The muscles of the legs with which the frog wanted to jump out of the boiling water had gotten cooked by the boiling water. So the frog was paralyzed in the boiling water and it eventually died in it.

Just like the frog took the heating water for granted and stayed in it because it could adapt, many believers take sin for granted because they think that the grace of God abounds much more where sin abounds. That is true but never forget that THE GRACE OF GOD CAN BE FRUSTRATED! Yes! You can frustrate God and His plans for you by your CARELESS LIFESTYLE! The summary of SAMSON’s biography can be summarized thus: HE JUMPED TOO LATE!

Romans 6: 1 asks: “What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?” DELIBERATE SIN WILL BE PUNISHED! See Numbers 32:23 – “But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.”Yes! Your sin will find you out MEANS YOUR SINS WILL DISGRACE AND DEMOTE YOU AT LAST!

JUMP OUT of that warm/heating water of sin before it is too late! Pray seriously now! TONIGHT 8PM – OPERATION-SETLE-YOUR-WEEK WITH GODI Via FACEBOOK LIVE: “ourdailymannaworldwide” PROPHETIC RAIN ONLINE PRAYER SERVICE: Be ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release a Prophetic WORD (DIRECTION, WARNING for those who log in. Time: 8pm (Nigeria Time).

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as you are led now.
2. I receive grace never to JUMP TOO LATE!
3. I shall not frustrate the grace of God. I shall not make the mistake of Samson concerning the following issues of my destiny (mention them now).
4. Oh Blood of Jesus Christ, stop every tongue accusing me now.
5. I obtain mercy from every sin by the Blood of Jesus.
6. I decree today: I shall not take the issue of sin lightly and go to hell in Jesus name.
7. The power and the lure of sin is broken over my life now in Jesus.
8. Oh God! Help me to continually be mindful of the judgment that sin
can bring upon my life in Jesus name.
9. Pray about today seriously as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:40am On Aug 09, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE GENERAL AND THE ANT!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
2 TIMOTHY 2: 1-7;
SONGS OF SOLOMON: 2:15

Once upon a time, there was a very strong soldier. He had never lost a battle! He was known to be a sharp shooter and had never missed his target before under any command mission. In fact, he rose to the rank of a Major General. One day, he dressed up for war as usual. After a walk for hours with his troops, he gave an order for them to rest under a tree.

Few minutes later, he started feeling something walking inside his uniform. Later he discovered that it was just a “little” stubborn “ANT.” The very thing he did was to throw away his gun just as many of his troops did. In less than an hour, he had undressed himself totally. He removed the bulletproof, the helmet, the shoes, up to his pants. A mighty Major General? Yes!

Was he MAD? No! While he was trying to escape from the ant, something very fatal happened… the enemy forces met them there and gunned down many including the Major General. He died naked and without his weapons. Ah! A Major General died like an ordinary civilian because of an ordinary tiny microscopic ant. The Holy Ghost wants you to know that IT IS THE LITTLE FOXES (ants) that can SPOIL THE VINE (today’s 2nd scripture).

It is little habits that spoil destinies! The “ant” around your life, family and ministry can be that secret/silent sin – that small lie, ordinary anger, little pride, lust, little falsification of records in your office, exaggeration of stories, the “I only pecked, but I did not fornicate” kind of habits, ordinary malice, common sex, just small stealing, etc.

Oh, dear soldier of Christ, beware of that LITTLE ANT! Use today’s devotional to repent and pray seriously! Refuse to get tired on the battlefield and
refuse to enjoy the pleasures of that little sin. It is DANGEROUS and can lead to your eternal disgrace! THIS SATURDAY, AUGUST 14TH IS UK/EUROPE PROPHETICSERVICE!
CONNECT via FACEBOOK LIVE: “ourdailymannaworldwide.”

Time: 9.00 a.m UK time. Bishop Dr Chris will be MINISTERING! Anyone from any part of the world can connect also. Get your OIL and
prayer points ready!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Great is Thy faithfulness…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as you are led
now.
2. Repent from any way in which you have lived with that LITTLE ANT around your life.
3. I obtain mercy from every sin by the Blood of Jesus.
4. I decree today: I shall not take the issue of sin lightly and go to hell in Jesus name. I repent from the following sinful habits now (mention them.
5. The power and the lure of sin is broken over my life now, in Jesus name.
6. Oh God! I shall not miss the city of gold(heaven) in Jesus name.
7. Pray about today seriously as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:41am On Aug 10, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: VACATION IN SPACE! YES! HOME IS NEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: JOHN 14:1-6;
ACTS 1. 11

A hotel in space sounds like something out of a Star Wars film, but one company is looking to make it a reality by 2030. Space construction company – The Gateway Foundation, has shared a sneak peek video with designs of what guests could expect from the hotel, and it’s pretty impressive.

We’re talking about luxurious bedrooms (with views of outer space of course), restaurants, a gym and even a space where guests can enjoy live events such as sports and concerts. Wow! Now popularly called the “Voyager Station,” it’s definitely a stay that looks out of this world.

There will be large lounge bars with loads of seats and a viewing area where you can look out to outer space and the Earth below, as well as a restaurant serving up gourmet dishes in addition. The hotel rooms will have everything you would expect from a luxury hotel including double beds, en suite bathrooms and windows also offering space views.

The station is divided into 24 ‘pods’, each of which will have a dedicated function such as hotel rooms, food (restaurant and the kitchens), live events and some that are for the station’s functionalities such as air, water and power. There will even be luxury holiday villas which can be bought for those feeling particularly enthusiastic! Ummh! OWNING A
PERMANENT HOME IN SPACE?

The giant structure (STATION) will
rotate to generate artificial gravity, so guests will be able to walk as normal, while facilities such as toilets and showers should work in the same way as they would on Earth. Construction for the new hotel is planned to start within the next few years, with plans to open by the end of the decade.

And what the Holy Ghost wants you to know is that as men are planning to travel to SPACE for a vacation, you MUST never forget that the LORD JESUS CHRIST has gone ahead to PREPARE A PLACE that eyes have not seen nor ears even heard of. He has gone to prepare a place that no scientist can fathom and no architect can design.

It is not given to man to comprehend it. It is a place of UNSPEAKABLE VACATION and FOREVER BLISS. It is not a place that is subject to the force of gravity or any scientific phenomenon. It is a city whose builder and maker is JEHOVAH GOD! Use today’s devotional to determine NEVER to MISS that home.

May we see that place someday and always declare: MY HEAVENLY VACATION IS A MUST! Pray seriously now (Before bedtime, see
1 Thessalonians 4: 17;
1 Corinthians 15: 19 today)!

THE VICTORIOUS CHILDREN “CHURCH” PROJECT FOR THE CHILDREN Mountain WORSHIP HALL, PLEASE SOW INTO: “SPECIAL PROJECT ACCOUNT” (SPA) BANK: UBA ACCOUNT: 102 4044 397 or any account on page 29 of THIS BOOKLET and send email to: orderodm@gmail.com or whatsapp +234 903 264 8292. I shall send you, “UNSTOPPABLE CHILDREN PRAYERS.”

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher ground…

2. Thank you LORD that You have gone to prepare a place for me.
3. I receive GRACE never to miss that home of eternal vacation.
4. Lord, scatter every plan to keep me out of that city of UNSPEAKABLE VACATION of bliss.
5. Pray about today seriously as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:31am On Aug 11, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THEY BROKE INTO HER SECURED ESTATE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 124: 1-8

Two intruders sparked a major security Scare when they broke into the Queen’s WELL-SECURED Estate in Windsor, United Kingdom. It is said that the suspects, a 31 year-old man and his 29 year-old girlfriend, scaled the fences at the Royal Lodge close to where the 95 year-old monarch goes for walks With her corgis and rides horses.

The suspects were reportedly arrested in the lodge grounds, which include the All Saints Chapel where the Queen attends Sunday service, as well as her son Prince Andrew’s home. Security was said to be on “high alert” at the time, as just days earlier a woman was allegedly mistakenly allowed into the lodge grounds by guards.

Wow! Allowed by guards by mistake! The
Holy Ghost wants you to know that YOUR ONLY SECURED AND TRUSTED SECURITY IS
HEAVEN! Men (the police, navy, Air Force, army, etc), CAN MAKE MISTAKES! They are human! In fact, in the case of the female intruder, it is said that she entered the Royal Lodge while Prince Andrew, 61, was home and was stopped by a member of staff.

The summary of the two seious security breaches around the Queen as released by palace sources was: “THIS IS AN ASTONISHING LAPSE. EVERYONE WAS ON HIGH ALERT AFTER THE FIRST INTRUDER, NOW THIS HAPPENS. HEADS COULD ROLL. IT IS UNFORGIVABLE.” Do you know that the couple wandered around for “ages” in that palace before anyone spotted them and the police were called? Truly, only God is the ULTIMATE SECURITY!

Psalm 127: 1″…Except the LORD build. the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.” Pray seriously now!

ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE WITH BISHOP CHRIS” – TODAY

Time: 6am (Nigeria time). Log on to these prophetic prayer to start your day, via our new official Facebook page: “OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE.” Start following that our new pagenow. IT WILL INCREASE YOUR PRAYER FIRE; PRAYERSTHAT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: What a friend we have…

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Psalm 16: 8: “I have set the Lord always before me; because
He is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken.” LORD, I shall not be shaken in Jesus name.
3. Lord, keep my city! Keep my life! Keep my family! Keep my ministry from evil in Jesus name.
4. LORD, watch over my entire life! Keep me from EVIL! My eyes are on You ALONE in Jesus name.
5. Lord, disappoint every SECRET DEVICE to harm my life, family and ministry!
6. Declare Psalm 27:1-3.
7. Pray about today seriously as led.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:27am On Aug 12, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THEY BROKE INTO HER SECURED ESTATE – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ZECHARIAH 2: 1-10

Refer to how the QUEEN’s security at her Windsor Residence was breached! Psalm 46:I says, “…God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” In this 2nd half of 2021, never forget that THE EYES OF THE LORD WATCH OVER YOU!

He IS A VERY PRESENT HELP IN TROUBLE! Zech 2: 5 says: “For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.” Did you get that? As INSECURITY increases in these last days when even kings and queens are not safe, always remember that the LORD YOUR GOD WLL BE A WALL OF FIRE round about you and He will be the GLORY in your midst!

Fear not because no physical or spiritual wicked arrow can cross that WALL OF FIRE! Fear not! YOU ARE UNTOUCHABLE BECAUSE of Zech 2: 8: “For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath He sent Me unto the natons which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of His eye.” He that touches you or your loved ones is touching the apple of Jehovah’s eye!

Do you know that those eyes are full of FIRE? Do you know that you are HIDDEN in those eyes? He or she that is planning to touch you is planning to touch
FIRE! No EVIL shall befall you and all yours! Pray seriously now!

If you did not get your Prophetic Psalm, kindly send, “NO PSALM”to: orderodm@gmail.com or Text/whatsapp +234-903-264-8292. Write the type of SEEDS you sowed. Whatsapp and email are preferable; find someone to help you out!

2. I AM UNTOUCHABLE! I am the apple of His eyes!
3. I LIVE and DWELL in the WALL OF FIRE around my life, family and ministry.
4. My destiny cannot be HURT and no evil shall befall me!
5. Psalm 16:8: “I have set the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken.” LORD, I shall not be shaken in Jesus name.
6. I FEAR NOT as the year ends! He that touches me touches A DIVINE WALL OF FIRE!
7. Lord, keep my city! Keep my life! Keep my family! Keep my ministry from evil in Jesus name.
Declare Psalm 27: 1-3.
8. Pray about the ODM children mountain project.
9. Pray about today seriously as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:49am On Aug 13, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE SECRET OF SHUTTING THE DOOR!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MATTHEW 6: 1-8

Vs 6 of today’s scripture opened my eyes to the secret of DOING EXPLOITS in the KINGDOM! See it: “But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.” Note the words: “When thou hast shut thy door.”
The emphasis is on SHUTTING YOUR DOORS! It means one of the secrets of seeing great and mighty doors open to you is to shut the physical doors! It is only when your physical doors are shut that your spiritual doors open. And it is the spiritual doors that contain all physical, material, financial and emotional prosperity.

If you want to see MORE OF PHYSTCAL PROSPERITY, learn to KNOW WHEN TO SHUT THE DOOR TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD and activities.

You must choose times to shut the door from the children/spouse! Shut the door to friends! Shut the door to TV/radio/YouTube! Shut the door to social media, Facebook, etc! Shut the door to movies! Shut the door to unnecessary visits and socialization on: In a day, you must create times to shut the door to that telephone or it will DRY YOU UP! Why must you shut the door? Because the LOVER of your soul wants you to spend more time with im.

Listen: the secret of goodness and mercy and unexplaincd prosperity(UNCOMMON FAVOUR) is MORE TIME WITH THE LORD! Yes! The secret of UNMERITED FAVOUR is MORE TIME OF DIGGING INTO THE WORD! It is not by HUSTLING and WORRYING! It is not HUMAN CONNECTIONS (those you. know)! Yea! The secret of gold and silver (riches) acompanied with PEACE is to FALL IN LOVE WTH THE LORD AFRESH!

Yes! Seek FIRST THE KINGDOM and be “madly in love with THE LORD and you will see SUDDEN NEW, OPEN AND GREAT DOORS (OPEN REWARDS AS A RESULT OF INTIMACY WITH THE LORD)OPEN FOR YOU. SHUT DOORS BEFORE SOMETHING NEW OPENS!

TOMORROW IS UK EUROPE PROPHETIC SERVICE: CONNECT via FACEBOOKLIVE: “ourdailymannawordwide” Time: 9.00 a.m UK time. Bishop Dr Chris will be MINTSTER-
ING! Anyone from any part of the word can connect also. Get your OIL and prayer points ready!

2. Lord, thank you for opening my eyes to this GREAT SECRET of exploits for You.
3. I can do ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST! I receive GRACE to SHUT DOORS against the following daily events of my life (menton them now).
4. LORD GOD, OPEN ALL YOUR DOORS OF GRACE AND GOODNESS as I SHUT every door that can take me from Your presence in Jesus name (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).
5. l am moving from GLORY TO GLORY! PRAY IN TONGUES NOW.
6.;Pray for this ODM vision today! PULL DOWN every distraction or envy arrows! Pray about today as led.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE SECRET OF SHUTTING THE DOOR -2

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOB 22: 21-28

Remember yesterday’s devotional ended with SHUTTING DOORS BEFORE SOMETHING NEW OPENS! It also contains: Seek FIRST THE KINGDOM and be “madly” in love with
THE LORD and you will see SUDDEN NEW, OPEN AND GREAT DOORS (OPEN REWARDS AS A RESULT OF INTIMACY WITH THE LORD) OPEN FOR YOU. That is also what Job experienced!
Today’s devotional scripture, Verse 21, says “Acquaint now thyself with Him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto
thee.” Acquaint now thyself with Him means DRAW CLOSER AND FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR LOVER JESUS CHRIST AGAIN and again! Allow no distraction! SPEND MORE TIME IN PRAYERS AND THE WORD and let your daily cry be: “LORD, I want to KNOW YOU MORE; MORE OF YOU and LESS OF ME.”

From Matthew 6: 18, God has two
characteristics: 1. HE SEES IN SECRET. 2. BUT HE REWARDS OPENLY! Ah! The OPEN REWARD GOD!

Yes! The OPEN REWARD GOD! He loves to use your life to shine OPENLY! He loves to use your life to boast OPENLY! He loves to OPENLY use your life to SHAME THE DEVIL and send a message to the world that He is a super good God! Pray now: 1. LORD, MAKE ME YOUR SHOWROOM! 2. Lord, MAKE ME YOUR SIGNPOST. 3. LORD, USE MY LIFE TO BRAG AND GET YOUR GLORY.

LORD, MAKE MY LIFE YOUR MIRACLE WAREHOUSE” Yes, from this day, God will do a thing in you that will cause the world to scream: THIS GOD IS WONDERFUL! THIS GOD IS A MIRACLE WAREHOUSE” As you SHUT DOORS (see yesterday’s devotional) and draw closer daily to your God, Vs. 25 of today’s Word says “Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shalt have plenty of silver."

PLENTY OF SILVER (prosperity and NEW OPEN DOORS) IS A RESULT OF KINGDOM ADDICTION! Oh! Use today’s devotional to RE DEDICATE YOUR LIFE (get acquainted with Him) and good shall come to thee because what this God cannot do has not been created and will never be created!

TODAY IS UK/EUROPE PROPHETICSERVICE:
CONNECT via FACEBOOK LIVE ourdailymannawordwide”
Time: 9.00a.m. UK time. Bishop Dr Chris will be MINISTERING! Anyone from any part of the world can connect also. Get your OIL and prayer points ready!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration as led.

2. Repeat the above prayers now!
3. LORD GOD, OPEN ALL YOUR DOORS OF GRACE AND GOODNESS as I SHUT every door that distracts me from Your presence in Jesus name. (Pray it seriously untill you have peace to stop).
4. I am getting to the LORD afresh and I shall see GOOD!
5. Pray for this ODM vision today! PULL DOWN every distradtion or envy arow!
6. Pray about today as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Gospelpromoter: 10:38am On Aug 14, 2021
Olukemi funke -Too Good Medley
The upbeat praise medley will definitely get you on your feet as you give all honour to our Too Good God.
Chai this song eh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsmK4Plc3I
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2021
Our Daily Manna

CHECK THIS PROPHETIC RAIN TESTIMONY

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 32: 1-11

Share this testimony with me now! You are next! “Good afternoon sir, I want to testify to the goodness of God. I Just had a domestic accident not too long ago but God saved me. I was mopping my house from top to bottom.

I was almost done with cleaning the front of the house and was trying to step down to put finishing touches to it when my left leg entered the mop bucket without me realizing it. All I knew was that I felt a sharp pain like a muscle pull. Immediately, the pain ceased and I laughed because I knew God had delivered me. This was the prayer raised during the LAST SUNDAY PROPHETIC RAIN ONLINE SERVICE.

I kept praying for my family and myself everyday as instructed but didn’t think it would affect me until it just happened. I want to return all the glory to God. Praise the Lord. From +234-8029-288-206.” I was led to start ONLINE SERVICES and the SUNDAY NIGHT PROPHETIC RAIN was one of them. It is normally EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT 8PM via FACEBOOK LIVE-“ourdailymannaworldwide” (Nigeria Time).

That service is to prepare your four the week ahead and lots of PROPHETIC WARNINGS ARE GIVEN BY THE HOLY SPIRIT concerning the week ahead or your destiny! The God who confimed and delivered this testifier through that online Facebook broadcast will DELIVER YOU FROM ALL TROUBLES today and beyond! Do you know how many people have died in their bathrooms, kitchens, staircases or even their sitting lounges (palours) due to home accidents?

I See about 4,509 HOME ACCIDENTS that are supposed to cause major damages within the next 5 months. Catch this fact: The home is the most common location for an accident to happen. For example, every year across the UK, there are approximately 6,000 deaths
as a result of home accidents.

And children under the age of five years
and elderly people (those over the age of 65, and particularly those over 75) are most likely to have an accident at home. Falls are the most common accidents and can cause serious injury at any time of life, but the risk increases wih age. The Holy Ghost wants you NEVER to forget today’s scripture Vs. 7 – “Thou art my hiding place; Thou shalt preserve me from trouble; Thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance.”

Yes! THE LORD WILL PRESERVE YOU FROM TROUBLE in Jesus name. NEVER MISS the MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris” programme via FACEBOOK LIVE: “ourdailymannaworldwide” (Every Wednesday 6am and Saturday 7am) and the SUNDAY PROPHETIC RAIN 8PM every Sunday night also via the same FACEBOOK address (All Nigeria times). You shall escape evil! Amen!

TONIGHT 8PM-OPERATION-SETTLE-YOUR-WEEK-WITH GODI Via FACEBOOK LVE: “Ourdailymannaworldwide”

PROPHETIC RAIN ONLINE PRAYER SERVICE: Be ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release a Prophetic WORD/DIRECTION/ WARNING for those who log in. Time: 8pm (Nigerna Iime).

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led.
2. Pray Psalm 32:7 many times as led now.
Lord, deliver my family and I from every HOME ACCIDENT
between now and the end of this year!
3. Lord, deliver my family and I from every KIND OF ACCIDENT/LOSS!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:22am On Aug 16, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: MY SUN IS RISING AGAIN! RES JUDICATA!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 43: 16-19; MALACHI 4: 1-3

Welcome to my LAW SCHOOL TODAY! I am led to remind you again of the principle of Res Judicata (RJ, also known as Claim Preclusion), which is the Latin term for “A matter that has been adjudicated on its merits by a competent court may not be pursued further by the same parties.”

Also, it means a case in which there has been a final judgment and is no longer subject to appeal. It also means that LITIGATION (a court case) cannot go on forever! It must have an end! In the same vein, there is the spiritual dimension of Res Judicata which was once written in this devotional. I am led to repeat it for the sake of someone I don’t know!

Listen: Jesus Christ has concluded your case on the cross of Calvary when He said, “IT IS FINISHED.” Jesus atonement for sin and for man’s justification, freedom and restoration was once and for all and there has been no need for another atonement, and the devil cannot appeal it in any spiritual court! Res Judicata: YOUR CASE WAS DECIDED AND CONCLUDED ON THE CROSS!

The Lord is showing me people who are FEELING GUILTY CONCERNING THEIR PAST ACTIONS, MISTAKES, DECISIONS OR FAILURES, etc. And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that, no matter how your life and the year has been, your destiny has been concluded and there is nothing the devil can do about it unless you give him the power. FORGET THE PAST!

Scream: RES JUDICATA to the devil every day! The LORD says: I SHALL DO A NEW THING because I have given you another chance (Isaiah 43:19)! Oh, I feel like dancing! He is the God of ANOTHER CHANCE!
So when the devil uses your mind to bring REGRETS, tell Him THE PAST IS PAST! Catch this: “Little faith is enough to see the mountains of sin but not enough to see that Sun of Righteousness that shall arise over them” (Ralph Bouma). I see the SUN RISING AGAIN (Malachi 4: 2)!

Don’t quit now! Hear Carl Jung: “We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses.” Close with this: It is a hard thing to let go of mistakes we’ve made and sins.

God wants us to do that because He knows the guilt and thecondemnation will keep us from becoming who He has created us to be! RES JUDICATA! YOUR BEST DAYS ARE AHEAD!

PRAYER POINTS:Take Song 1: Higher ground...

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Father, I thank You for concluding my case. I will not end in shame.
3. I reject self condemnation and self pity because MY SUN IS RISING AGAIN.
4. Oh God of a SECOND CHANCE, give me another chance! I shall start again! I refuse to weep or mourn! My LATTER DAYS will be greater than my FORMER DAYS (Pray it for 3 days-3 times daily)…
5. Res Judicata! No power shall decide my case this year; my life shall end in praise in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:25am On Aug 17, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THERE IS A MINSTREL IN YOU!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
2 KINGS 3: 15;

15 But now bring me a minstrel. And it came to pass, when the minstrel played, that the hand of the Lord came upon him.

MARK 6: 1-6

6 And he went out from thence, and came into his own country; and his disciples follow him.

2 And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?

3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

4 But Jesus, said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.

5 And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

6 And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.

Vs. 15 of today’s 1st scripture says: “But now bring me a minstrel.’ And it came to pass, when the minstrel played, that the hand of the LORD came upon him.” When all those kings visited ELISHA, he was disturbed and angry! Thank God for the presence of JEHOSHAPHAT who made a way for the rest of the troubled kings! But the Holy Ghost wants you to know that THE ANOINTING IS NOT MAGIĆ! THE ANOINTING IS NOT LIKE A CAR THAT YOU START AND YOU ZOOM OFF! NO! You MUST CREATE THE ATMOSPHERE FOR YOUR GOD TO MOVE! As anointed as ELISHA was, he could not minister in a disturbed environment. Note today’s 1st scripture Vs. 15: “When the minstrel played, that the hand of the LORD came upon him. A MINSTREL is a skilled, INSPIRED MUSIC CREATOR! Why did the hand of the LORD (the anointing) respond to WORSHIP AND ANOINTED MUSIC? Remember that Jesus Christ Himself could only do a FEW MIRACLES IN NAZARETH, because the atmosphere was ACIDIC and HOSTILE! I have also noticed it in my life and ministry! Sometimes, as I minister, even the cry of a baby can cause the anointing to depart! There were times when my 3 FRIENDS left the ALTAR because the choir sang off key! Wow! (To be continued tomorrow)

VICTORIOUS CHILDREN “MOUNTAIN” PROJECT

FOR THE CHILDREN “CHURCH” WORSHIP HALL, PLEASE SOW INTO: “SPECIAL PROJECT ACCOUNT” (SPA) BANK: UBA ACCOUNT: 102 4044 397 or any account on page 29 CLICK HERE FOR DONATAION PAGE of THIS BOOKLET and send email to : orderodm@gmail.com or whatsapp +234 903264 8292 I shall send you, “UNSTOPPABLE CHILDREN PRAYERS which indude THERE SHALL BE THE CRY OF CHILDREN IN MY HOUSE or SURPRISING MARITAL CONNECTION PRAYERS Jesus is LORD!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration as led.

2. Yes! There is a MINSTREL in me! There is JOY me! There is DANCING in me! There is PEACE FOR VICTORY in me!
3. Holy Ghost, Your fruit in me is JOY! I shall not lose it in the war front of life!
4. Satan, you have come too late! You have lost the battle concerning me! 5. The joy of the LORD is my strength! I shall not allow any NEGATIVE CIRCUMSTANCE to stop me again!
6. Repent from ways in which you have not served others well!
7. Lord, grant me the GRACE TO WATER OTHER LIVES today and daily!
8. Lord, use me as Your OASIS of the solution to a dry world!
9. Jer 32: 27; I cannot CARE FOR OTHERS IN VAIN! LORD, do a thing that seems IMPOSSIBLE, that will make men/women to say “THIS CANNOT BE TRUE” I claim my HARVEST in Jesus name.
10. Lord, disappoint every SECRET DEVICE to harm my life and ministry!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO GET THE HARD COPY OF THE ODM COPY AT BOOKSTORES NEAR YOU!! OR send an email to orderodm@gmail.com or whatsapp +234 903264 8292 .
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:31am On Aug 18, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THERE IS A MINSTREL IN YOU! – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: NEHEMIAH 8: 10-18;

10 Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.

11 So the Levites stilled all the people, saying, Hold your peace, for the day is holy; neither be ye grieved.

12 And all the people went their way to eat, and to drink, and to send portions, and to make great mirth, because they had understood the words that were declared unto them.

13 And on the second day were gathered together the chief of the fathers of all the people, the priests, and the Levites, unto Ezra the scribe, even to understand the words of the law.

14 And they found written in the law which the Lord had commanded by Moses, that the children of Israel should dwell in booths in the feast of the seventh month:

15 And that they should publish and proclaim in all their cities, and in Jerusalem, saying, Go forth unto the mount, and fetch olive branches, and pine branches, and myrtle branches, and palm branches, and branches of thick trees, to make booths, as it is written.

16 So the people went forth, and brought them, and made themselves booths, every one upon the roof of his house, and in their courts, and in the courts of the house of God, and in the street of the water gate, and in the street of the gate of Ephraim.

17 And all the congregation of them that were come again out of the captivity made booths, and sat under the booths: for since the days of Jeshua the son of Nun unto that day had not the children of Israel done so. And there was very great gladness.

18 Also day by day, from the first day unto the last day, he read in the book of the law of God. And they kept the feast seven days; and on the eighth day was a solemn assembly, according unto the manner.

2 KINGS 3: 15

15 But now bring me a minstrel. And it came to pass, when the minstrel played, that the hand of the Lord came upon him.

Yes! There were times when my 3 FRIENDS left the ALTAR just because an Usher came to the alter at the wrong time! WOW And at such times, I am as FLAT/EMPTY as an empty barrel! WHEN THE ANOINTING DEPARTS DURING A SERVICE, ANY SENSITIVE PASTOR WILL KNOW IT! Thank God they always return once I start screaming: “Show mercy LORD! We are helpless without You!” And when I take a worship song, wow, they return with doses of EXTRA GRACE! Oh, I love the ANOINTING when it is FRESH and REAL! Seek for it daily! You must learn the fact that the Holy Ghost is SENSITIVE TO A HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT! That is why bitterness, depression, malice, quarrels, revenge, etc, are REPELLANTS OF THE ANOINTING! They are BLOČKERS OF HIS PRESENCE! As you journey through planet earth, the Holy Ghost is reminding you that THERE IS A MINSTREL IN YOU! There is MUSIC/JOY. You have all it takes to create THE ATMOSPHERE AND ENVIRONMENT FOR MIRACLES! Do you know that NEGATIVE PEOPLE CAN BLOCK the flow of the Holy Ghost? He is a PERSON and He is SENSITIVE to a POSITIVE ENVIRONMENT! That is why SIN GRIEVES HIM! But hear this: ALL YOU NEED TO STIR UP THE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST IS IN YOU! YES! THERE IS MUSIC IN YOU! THERE IS LAUGHTER IN YOU! THERE IS JOY IN YOU! The fruit of the Spirit is JOY! It is in you! PROVOKE IT and RELEASE it when Satan hits you with the arrow of discouragement! Laugh at the devil every day because JOY PROVOKES THE HOLY GHOST TO DO AND OVER DO” concerning your destiny! Begin to laugh at the devil now!

Time: 6am (Nigeria time). Log on to these prophetic prayers-to-startsyour-day via our new official FACEBOOK PAGE – OUR DAILYMANNA WORLDWIDE.”Start following that our new page now. IT WILL INCREASE YOUR PRAYER FIRE; PRAYERS THAT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

1 What a friend we have in Jesus,
all our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit,
O what needless pain we bear,
all because we do not carry

2 Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged;
take it to the Lord in prayer!
Can we find a friend so faithful
who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;

3 Are we weak and heavy laden,
cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge–
Do your friends despise, forsake you?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In his arms he’ll take and shield you;
you will find a solace there.

ODM Prayer Points for Today

2. The fruit of the Spirit is in me! JOY IS IN ME!
I SHALL ALLOW THE MINISTRY OF THE MINSTREL in me to manifest in Jesus name.
Yes! There is a MINSTREL in me! There is JOY in me! There is DANCING in me! There is PEACE FOR VICTORY in me!
3. Holy Ghost , Your fruit in me is JOY! I shall not lose it in the warfront of life!
4. Satan, you have come too late! You have lost the battle concerning me! The joy of the LORD is my strength! I shall not allow any NEGATIVE CIRCUMSTANCE to stop me again!
5. Shout 7 halleluiahs of FAVOUR now! EXPECT FAVOUR TODAY!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHAT DO YOU DO IN YOUR ZERO HOUR?

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ACTS 3: 1 - 10

Let’s start today’s devotional with the golden words of Maxwell Maltz: “What is opportunity, and when does it knock? It never knocks. You can wait a whole lifetime, listening, hoping, and you will hear no knocking. None at all.

You are opportunity, and you must knock on the door leading to your destiny. You prepare yourself to recognize opportunity, to pursue and seize opportunity as you develop the strength of your personality, and build a self-image with which you are able to live with your self-respect alive and growing.” The Holy Ghost is saying: Prepare for the DOOR of the next opportunity which He is about to OPEN.

Preparation is one very important determinant of success. If you are not well prepared and a divine door of opportunity shows up, you will not be able to recognize and seize that opportunity. Former American President, Harry Truman, said, “Progress occurs when courageous, skilful leaders seize the opportunrty to change things for the better.” The lame man at the Beautiful gate received his miracle because of his strong spirit of expectation.

The Bible says that he looked at Peter and John, “expecting to receive something from them.” EXPECTATION! The big question is this: What do you do when you can’t do anything and you are in your ZERO HOUR? What do you do when time is running out and you are under so much pressure to give up? What do you do when YOUR BATTLES CHOOSE YOU?

There is only one thing to do: HANG ON AGAINST ALL ODDS! STAY EXPECTANT! DON’T LET GO! Remember the saying: tough times never last, but tough people do! Sometimes, everyone who doubts you will tell you, you will fail. But try twice as hard to prove them wrong! Never quit! Never!

I can see everything turning around! Hang on! THE VICTORTOUS CHILDREN “CHURCH” PROJECT FOR THE CHILDREN MOUNTAIN WORSHIP HALL, PLEASE SOW INTO: “SPECIAL PROJECT ACCOUNT” (SPA) BANK: UBA ACCOUNT: 102 4044 397 or any account on page 29 of THIS BOOKLET and send email to orderodm@gmail.com

or whatsapp +234 903 264 8292. I shall send you, UNSTOPPABLE CHTLDREN PRAYERS which incude “THERE SHALL BE THE CRY OF CHILDREN IN MY HOUSE” or SURPRISING MARITAL CONNECTION PRAYERS” Jesus is LORD!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Great is Thy faithfulnes…..

1. I decree: I am not a quitter! I shall NEVER move from CELEBRATION to RELEGATION. I shall hang on.
2. LORD GOD, restore every LOST OPPORTUNITY of my past.
3. I hang on to You and my life shall end in PRAISE!
4. My life shall prove every enemy wrong! I shall never come an abandoned project!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:18am On Aug 20, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: MY HANDS SHALL NOT WITHER!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
1 KINGS 13:1-10;
LUKE 6:6-10

Verse 10 of today’s 2nd scripture says, “And looking round about upon them all, He said unto the man, “Stretch forth thy hand.’ And he did so: and his hand was restored whole as the other.” You can have a physically healthy and good looking hand, but meanwhile, it is dry and withered spiritually.

Those who suffer from a withered hand hardly have anything to show for the labour of their hands. Nothing ever stays or lasts in their hands. When your hand is withered, you will struggle to break even in what you do. But I decree: In this second half of the year, grace is coming for you. Life and vitality is coming back to your hand. Yes! Supernatural strength is locating your hands for productive living this season. Ah!

Whatever you lay your hands to do shall prosper. The words, WITHERED HANDS” shall be far from your life and ministry! In the medical world, when there is no blood flow in your hand, it can lead to withered hands and stroke. So you need the Blood of Jesus Christ to flow through your hands for LIFE THAT PRODUCES TESTIMONIES.

CONNECT THE BLOOD OF JESUS TO YOUR HANDS DAILY BEFORE YOU STEP OUT! When the Blood of Jesus flows through your hand, Satan cannot dry it up! When the Blood of Jesus flows through your hand, You CANNOT BE STRANDED IN LIFE! When the Blood of Jesus flows through your hand, you will LABOUR and see your HARVEST! Psalm 1:3 says, “And he (YOU) shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that shall prosper.

The bringeth forth his fnuit in his season, his leaf also shall not wither, and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.” Say aloud: THIAT IS ME? 1 Kings 13:4 says, “And it came to pass, when king Jeroboam heard the saying of the man of God, which had cried against the altar in Bethel, that he put forth his hand from the altar, saying, ‘Lay hold on him.

And his hand, which he put forth against him, dried up, so that he could not pull it in again to him.” The anointing of the man of God caused the hand of the king to wither! I decree: Any power that wants to lay hold on your life, ministry, business, marriage, children, health and career shall WITHER NOW! NOW!

NOW in Jesus name (Let the LORD hear
21 AMEN NOW and expect a miracle)!

TWO ONLINE PROPHETIC VIGILS TONIGHT!

CONNECT TO THE TWO ONLINE ALL-ROUND RESTORATION PRAYER SESSIONS TODAY, FRIDAY 20TH, 2021: IST SESSION CONNET VIA: FACEBOOK: OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE. TIME: 10-1O.45PM (NIGERIA TIME).

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship as led. Great is Thy faithfulnes…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word now as led.
2. Blood of Jesus, flow into my hands and restore my fortunes in Jesus name.
3. My hands, receive deliverance now from slow progress and stagnation. I reject withered hands in Jesus name.
4. BLOOD OF JESUS, whatever I lay my hands upon shall receive WONDERFUL HARVEST in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SHE LOOKED FOR GRANDMA!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 17:1-8

There is a story of a woman who was always going to the sea to catch fish anytime she wanted to cook fish for her family. Her daughter noticed that whenever she brought the fish home, she would cut the fish into two, and throw away a small part.

The daughter asked to know why. The mother was caught by surprise. She could not answer. She told her daughter, “That’s how mother used to prepare her fish.” A couple of days later, that little girl had the opportunity to go to her grandma’s house and the first question she asked was, “Why do you cut the fish into two and throw away one part?”

Grandma too could not answer. All she said was, “That’s how my mother used to prepare her fish…” Fortunately for the little girl, great grandma was still alive. She begged mummy to take her there. She wanted answers to her question. Listen: A Life Of No Boundaries Begins With Seeking The Right Answers.

Great grandma was old and feeble and she had to strain her ears to hear the little girl’s question. She told her, “I had a small pot and usually cut the fish so that it would be able to enter my pot.” Somehow, this practice passed on to the grandmother and to the mother of this little girl, even though their own pots were big enough to hold the entire fish. Wow!

They were limited in their thinking, until this little girl asked a question. Who says that you cannot be blessed? Who says that you cannot be more successful than the people who have gone ahead of you? If there is no one in your family who has broken the million naira barrier, who says that you can’t?

It is time to break those limitations and boundaries and reach out for all that God has in store for you. The kind of victorious life that God has prepared for us as His children is a life that is without limits and boundaries. For most believers, it is hard to imagine this kind of life. The experiences of the past are so strong in their minds that they FORGET THAT THE GOD YOU SERVE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH!

Why is He called “ALMIGHTY” (EL-SHADDAI)? The full breasted One (Gen 17: 1)? He is ENOUGH! He is ALL-SUFFICIENT! He is ABLE! He cannot be LIMITED and you cannot be LIMITED because YOUR BEST IS YET TO COME! Look up to HIM and resist every SATANIC BOUNDARY!

1. Pray about any personal lesson learnt from today’s word.
2. Father, Break Off Every Limitation That I Inherited From My Parents. Break Every Limit NOW! NOW! NOW!
3. I decree: Every evil curse received from my lineage, limiting me back maritally, financially, etc, CATCH FIRE!
4. STAGNATION: I am not your candidate! The ALMIGHTY is my God. I am moving FORWARD and HIGHER from this day in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:19am On Aug 22, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SHE LOOKED FOR GRANDMA – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 78:40 – 54

Refer to the story of the young INQUISITIVE GIRL of yesterday’s
devotional and how she BROKE the LIMITED THINKING of her parents! Listen: The biggest limit to the blessings of God that you enjoy in your life is your receiving capacity.

Just think of a village where they rely solely on a nearby stream for their water. The stream never runs dry! People will go to that village stream with all sorts of containers. Some with a cup, some with a small bowl, some with a large bucket and some others with a big drum. The stream will never say, “Your container is too big, I am not giving you more than this…

No! The container that you bring to the stream is what determines what you will leave the stream with! God is no different. If you approach God with a bowl-sized’ expectation, you may never get more than a bowl of blessings. If you approach him with a “large tank-size” expectation, He will definitely not turn you back. The Bible says in James 1:5 that God is a “giving God” that gives to all men LIBERALLY, and upbraideth
not.

This means that God will give and give and give until you are tired of receiving. He will never turn off His tap of blessings on you as long as your switch of expectation is turned on! I want to beseech you today, stop limiting God. Look at what the people of Israel did as recorded in today’s study scripture(Vs.41): “They limited the Holy One of Israel…’

How did they limit God? They forgot the great things He did for them in the past. They were so overwhelmed by the challenges of the present that they refused to recognise that the God who fought for them years ago was still as strong and mighty as ever. When you look at God through the eyes of your challenges, He becomes insignificant. You will never be able to trust Him as you should do.

But when you look at your challenges through the eyes of God, the challenges become insignificant. The limitations are taken away, and God is able to work great wonders in your life. It is time to remove all limits and boundaries. Don’t put God in a formula! He is MORE THAN ENOUGH! Hold on! Hold out! TONIGHT 8PM – OPERATION-SETLE-YOUR-WEEK WITH GOD! Via FACEBOOK LIVE: “ourdailymannaworldwide”

PROPHETIC RAIN ONLINE PRAYER SERVICE: Be ready to pray!Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release a Prophetic WORD/DIRECTION/ WARNING for those who log in. Time: 8pm (Nigeria Time).

1. I decree: Every evil curse received from my lineage, limiting me back maritally, financially, etc, CATCH FIRE!
2. Lord, do the IMPOSSIBLE; the Unbelievable! I decree: NO MORE
boundaries! Pray about today seriously as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:25am On Aug 23, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE DEVIL’S NEW ADDRESS!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
1 JOHN 3: 1-8; 2 CORINTHIANS 2:15

Welcome to today’s devotional. Your number one enemy is the devil. He is the father of every other enemy that you have! If you can deal with this number one enemy, every other enemy will no more be a source of threat to you.

I have good news for you in this 2nd half of 2021 and beyond: That number one enemy has been defeated. Alleluia!!! That was the primary mission of Jesus on earth. Our 1st Basic Scripture shows it, “for this purpose, the Son of God was manifested, THAT HE MIGHT DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL.” To destroy means to put an end to something.
To destroy means to loosen, to melt, and to reduce to zero. No matter the intensity of the battle confronting you, I want you to begin to see the devil in a new light today. A lot of people have the impression that he is one mighty and strong enemy that they have to tolerate everyday. They go along life hoping that the devil will not take note of them and put up an attack against them.

No! No! No! Jesus told the disciples, “I have given you authority, to trample over snakes and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.’ (Luke 10:19). Note the words, “ANY MEANS” In this 2nd half of 2021 and beyond, NOTHING SHALL BY ANY MEANS HURT YOU! ANY MEANS! ANY MEANS!

No matter which direction the devil wants to attack you from, HE WILL BE given the award of the GREATEST LOSER OF THE CENTURY, because YOU CANNOT BE HURT! Shout 7 halleluyahs now! You have AUTHORITY! It’s time for you to begin to use that authority. As long as you refuse to use that authority, the devil will continually hold away in your life.

Arise today and tell that defeated, bastard devil: “Enough is enough! Your address is under my feet forever!” “STRESS MANAGEMENT AND MENTAL WELLNESS SATURDAY, AUGUST 28TH IS MOTIVATION WEEKEND WITH BISHOP CHRIS:
Theme: “STRESS MANAGEMENT AND MENTAL WELLNESS” (by Dr. Abiri). Time: 5.00 p.m. (Nigeria time).

Connect Via Facebook: “ourdailymannaworldwide.
Send in your questions ahead before that day to: orderodm@gmail.com. Discover the secrets of dealing with STRESS in these hard times!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led now.

1. Pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Satan, you are defeated! Your NEW ADDRESS is UNDER MY FEET FOREVER! Pack your LOADS and flee NOW!
3. Pray in TONGUES right now and receive NEW strength.
4. Satan, you are defeated! I have AUTHORITY over you. I loose the following testimonies of my life/ministry (mention them now.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:30am On Aug 24, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WANT TO LAUGH WITH YOU

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 65: 18-24

18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.

22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the Lord, and their offspring with them.

24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

God never created anybody to endure life. It has always been the hunger of God’s heart to see His people enjoy the best of life (today’s scripture). Jesus made it clear when He taught the people, “I am come that they might have life and have it more abundantly…” Ecclesiastes 2: 24 shows that it is God’s desire for
“a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour.” Unfortunately, many people have chosen to receive what the devil has to offer instead: ENDURE LIFE. They endure everything and anything! It shows in how they talk and the negative slant they have on everything. They are ever quick to spot the ugly aspect of everything that happens. They drag through life sour and grumpy: Everything is a burden and chore to them.

They even carry it over into church. Church should be a place to be
lifted and encouraged. Rather
than enter the presence of God full of hope that they will receive a word that will turn their lives and situations around, they go to church as if they are going for God’s funeral. Some go to church angry with everyone and keeping MALICE!

If you are like that, you need to stand up and tell the devil today, “Enough is enough; I choose to enjoy this my one life.” God wants you to be one of the happiest people on earth. This does not mean that there will no battles or that your COMFORT ZONE will be 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! It just means that regardless of what is happening, God will never leave you nor forsake you; He will never relax His hold on you.

You can always be joyful if you are aware that even when people change, God does not! If God Be For You, Who Can Be Against You? (Rom. 8: 31). Nothing and nobody! Your Father God will never turn His back on His promises! Life Is Too Short For You To Live It Unhappily (Prov 17:22). Yes! Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you can’t laugh at yourself, call me and I will laugh with you!

Start laughing now! If You Sowed Your 21-day, or 14-day Fasting seed but did not get your Prophetic Psalm, kindly send “NO
PSALM” To: orderodm@gmail.com Or Text/whatsapp +234-903-264-8292. Write the type of SEEDS you sowed. Whatsapp and email are preferable, find someone to help you out.

1 I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining ev’ry day;
Still praying as I’m onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

Refrain:
Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith, on heaven’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2 My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground. [Refrain]

3 I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught a joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground. [Refrain]

4 I want to scale the utmost height,
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till heav’n I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.” [Refrain]

ODM PRAYER FOR TODAY

1. In your own words, pray about today’s message as led.
2. You evil force trying to turn my “enjoyment” to “endurement” be consumed by the fire of the Holy Ghost.
3. DEVIL, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Pack your baggage of sorrow and depression and GET LOST (Pray it seriously).
4. I choose to laugh! I choose to get the best that God has for me! Life is too short for sorrow or regrets! Pray in tongues now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: I Am An Eagle And Not A Grasshopper!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
Isaiah 40: 31
Numbers 13:27-33

Vs. 34 of today’s 2nd scripture says: “And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.” Did you get that? WE WERE IN OUR OWN SIGHT AS GRASSHOPPERS! They did not say WE WERE IN THE EYES OF GOD AS GRASSHOPPERS!

The Holy Ghost wants you to THINK THE WAY YOUR FATHER GOD THINKS! See things the way God sees things! Stop seeing the things that CIRCUMSTANCES or DEMONIC FORCES are showing you! Jehovah God told them in Numbers 13: 2: “Send thou men, that they may search the land of Canaan, which I give unto the children of Israel…”

The LORD said: I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE LAND! As far as God is concerned, IT IS DONE! Yes! Despite the presence of those DISCOURAGING GIANTS, the LORD says: I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE LAND! Oh! They forgot that God calls the things that be not as though they were! He called ABRAM, ABRAHAM even when there was no human hope of pregnancy!

Stop calling yourself a GRASSHOPPER when God has described you as an EAGLE (Deuteronomy 32: 11-13). Stop calling yourself a LOSER when God has called you THE HEAD! Always remember that YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS because God has said so! YOU ARE UNIQUE! RESPECT YOUR UNIQUENESS! You are not a GRASSHOPPER! You are a GIANT BULLDOZER! Catch this: “Low self esteem is like driving through life with your handbrakes on.”

You will make no progress! Ah! The God who made you says I should say to you: “THERE IS A HERO IN YOU! There is a VICTORY SONG in you! You are not a grasshopper! You will enter your CANAAN LAND despite all the giants and opposition. Trust me!” Lift up your hands and shout 12 hallelujahs as you pray now!

ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE WITH BISHOP CHRIS” – TODAY 6AM Time: 6am (Nigeria time). Log on to these prophetic prayers-to-start-your-day, via our new official FACEBOOK PAGE – “OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE.” Start following that our new page now.

Take Song 2: Great is Thy faithfulness…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as you are led.
2. I am like an EAGLE; the king of birds. I am not like a grasshopper; a laughing stock of birds! Lord, help me to see myself THE WAY YOU SEE ME!
3. RAISE YOUR TWO HANDS NOW and declare GREAT THINGS ABOUT YOUR life, family and ministry!
4. I decree that I shall fly high! I shall not stay in the dust of life! I shall suck honey from the rock and I shall be called BEULAH LAND (celebrated land and not lonely) in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today as led now.LOOSE ALL-ROUND INCREASE!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:27am On Aug 26, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: I AM AN EAGLE AND NOT A PARROT!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 17: 22-28

Eccl. 5:2 says: “Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter anything before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.” Note: BE NOT RASH WITH THY MOUTH! Proverbs 10 19 says:
“In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.”

REFRAIN (CLOSE and WITHHOLD) YOUR LIPS! Let your life be like a chapter of a book and not the whole story! BE FEW IN YOUR WORDS! Much wisdom often goes with a few words! Parrots, also known as psittacines, are birds of the roughly 398 species in 92 genera comprising the order Psittaciformes, found mostly in tropical and subtropical regions.

These birds intelligent, charismatic, colorful, and musical. HOWEVER, THEY CANNOT KEEP SECRETS! They can imitate human speech. The male African gray parrot (Psittacus erithacus) is the most accomplished user of human speech in the animal world! That is why it is not wise to discuss a business deal or Intimate secrets in the presence of a parrot Avold friends who are “PARROTS.”

Shakespeare said: “MEN OF FEW WORDS ARE THE BEST MEN.” Determine that in the remaining days of 2021, you will be a voice and not an ECHO like a partou! Yes! PARROTS ARE ECHOES! They talk, talk,
talk and sing out whatever they hear. The power of speech is the ability to express a lot in a few words! That is the character of the EAGLE!

That is why a PROVERB has three
characteristics – FEW WORDS, GOOD SENSE and a FINE IMAGE! Be like the Eagle! They fly very high but FLY ALONE! Let the LORD take you from the crowd! TALK LESS! TALK LESS! TALK LESSI! Close with this: “He that hath knowledge spareth his words…” (Prov. 17:27).

Don’t be an ECHO! KEEP YOUR SECRETS! SPARE YOUR WORDS and FLY HIGH! SEPTEMBER 4TH – SPECIAL ANOINTING SERVICE – 2 CONTINENTS THE U.S.A, CANADA and AFRICA SPECIAL ANOINTING SERVICE WITH DR. CHRIS. CONNECT via FACEBOOK LIVE:
“ourdailymannaworldwide.” Time is 1.00pm (Nigeria Time). Anyone from any part of the world can connect also. Get your OIL and prayer points ready!

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I repent from living like a PARROT in the past! Lord, RESTORE
ALL THAT I LOST in the past via my words! From this day, I SHALL SPARE MY WORDS.
3. Lord, I am like an EAGLE; the king of birds. I am not like a PARROT, a revealer of secrets! I am a secret keeper! I am POWERFUL and my words carry AUTHORITY.
4. Raise Your Two Hands Now And Declare Great Things About Your Life, Family And Ministry!
Pray about today as led now. Cancel any weeping

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:26am On Aug 27, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: TO BE INSTRUCTED IS TO BE CONSTRUCTED!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 32:1-8;
ISAIAH 30:1-1

Welcome! It was Paul Hawken who said:“This planet came with a set of instructions, but we seem to have misplaced them. Civilization needs a new operating system.” Vs. 8 of today’s scripture says: “I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with Mine eye”. Note the words: “I WILL INSTRUCT THEE AND TEACH THEE.” Did you get that? Jehovah God says that He will instruct and teach you what to do in every situation and circumstance.

That means, as long as you are hooked up and connected to Him, you will not be confused or stranded in life. Many people are groping in darkness and swimming in the river of INDECISION, confusion and despair because they lack the voice, instruction and direction of God. Simon Sinek quipped: “Directions are instructions given to explain how. Direction is a vision offered to explain why.” To be INSTRUCTED is to be CONSTRUCTED! Yes!

Your life and destiny will be constructed and shaped if you allow yourself to be instructed in God’s Word and by regularly HEARING FROM GOD (Get my book: How To Hear The Voice Of God). One of the fastest ways to avoid errors or deal with UNNECESSARY STRESS is by DAILY MEDITATION in God’s WORD! Meditation in SILENCE and ALONE with God creates STRENGTH and is one of the greatest “TRANQUILIZERS” (drugs which are used in the treatment of anxiety, fear, tension, agitation, and disturbances of the mind, specifically to reduce states of anxiety and tension). Your strength in life, family and ministry lies in QUIETNESS AND CONFIDENCE! BE DISCIPLINED!

Never allow a day to pass without at least 30 minutes of time with your Bible, your ODM (this booklet) and QUIETNESS alone with God! It will create CONFIDENCE (courage) and RECONSTRUCT your life and ministry! Ah! It will also ACCELERATE your HANGING TESTIMONIES! Hold on! Hold out and listen for INSTRUCTIONS from God DAILY! Remember: To be INSTRUCTED is to be CONSTRUCTED! “STRESS MANAGEMENT AND MENTAL WELLNESS” TOMORROW IS “STRESS MANAGEMENT AND MENTAL WELLNESS”(by Dr. Abiri) underMOTIVATION WEEKEND WITH BISHOP CHRIS. Time: 5.00 p.m. (Nigeria time). Connect Via Facebook: “ourdailymannaworldwide.” Send in your questions ahead before tomorrow to: orderodm@gmail.com

Prayer Points For 27th August 2021
Take Song 1: Higher ground…

1. Thank God and pray about today’s word as led.
2. I repent from being too busy for God, laziness and PROCRASTINATION concerning spending time with God. My life and ministry will be CONSTRUCTED DAILY! I am going higher! I shall spend time with God to LISTEN!
3. I SHALL NOT BE STRANDED IN LIFE AS I TAKE INSTRUCTIONS DAILY! Pray about today and any other issue(s) now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:14am On Aug 28, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE 3 TYPES OF PEOPLE SATAN CANNOT HANDLE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ROMANS 8:22-28

A lot of people want to wait for situations to change before they lighten up their faces and rejoice. They say “as soon as I get out of this problem, I will be happy.” Wrong!

David was a man of great enthusiasm and joy. He declared, “This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.” You can’t afford to keep your mind fixed on the things that are limiting you in life. You were not created by God to be a victim of circumstances.

You were created to be a champion. You were created to reign in life! There are three types of people that the devil cannot
handle:

People who are always praising God!
People who give passionately!
People who are always joyful and POSITIVE about life!
How you live your life is totally up to you. God gave you that right to choose, and you must never let the devil steal it from you. You can choose to be happy regardless of what is happening! You can choose to be hopeful and expectant for the best. That is what God wants for you.

That’s why He said in His Word, “Rejoice in the Lord, and again I say rejoice.” He was saying (paraphrased) “REJOICE BY FORCE because ALL THINGS will work out together for your good at last!” Our Basic Scripture confirms this!

You need to take stock today and find out
what God has given you 1 Timothy 6: 17 says that God has given you richly all things to enjoy! Did you get that? See what God has given by your eyes of faith and stop seeing what the devil is doing! Count your blessings, name them one by one, and it will surprise you what the Lord has done!

DON’T JOIN THOSE WHO COUNT THIER CURSES AND LOOSES ! Shift your focus! Don’t compare yourself to someone else! You have everything you need to be happy! Drop that depression or self pity! No matter what happened yesterday, I want to assure you that your TOMORROW will be
BRIGHTER! Expect the best!

Something good is about to happen to you. Amen and amen! Pray now! (Help others grow! Give out these ODM copies). TODAY 5PM (Nigeria Time). “STRESS MANAGEMENT
AND MENTAL WELLNESS (by Dr. Ibiri) under MOTIVATION WEEKEND WITH BISHOP CHRITS Connect via Facebook ourdailymannaworldwide

1. Pray about any lesson learnt from today’s WORD!
2. Pray about the 3 types of people above! Decree that you will live
like that. Then declare: This is my day!
3. I choose to enjoy all that my God has set for me! Sorrow, loose means go now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: GOD DOES NOT HAVE GRANDCHILDREN

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PROVERBS 8: 1-11;

1. Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?

2 She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.

3 She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.

4 Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.

5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.

6 Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.

7 For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.

8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.

9 They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.

10 Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.

11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

ISAIAH 30:15

15 For thus saith the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.

In this second half of 2021, the LORD wants you to know that: HE does not have grandchildren. You have equal access to reach out to God like your pastor/prophet does! NOBODY IS BETTER THAN YOU AS FAR AS THE THRONE OF GRACE IS CONCERNED!

The difference, however, is in your obedience to instruction to DISCIPLINE YOURSELF TO BE ALONE MORE WITH GOD! Yes! INDISCIPLINE AND LAZINESS are what makes you feel that others are closer to God than you! No!

STOP THAT SATANIC THOUGHT! Stop running from church to church or prophet to prophet, seeking for a word from God! God can talk to you DAILY through His WORD (the Bible) if you just create at least 30 minutes ALONE WITH HIM! At such times, switch off your phones, TV or social media, etc. Using this booklet daily can help and guide you as well.

Verse 10 of today’s 1st scripture says: “Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.” So SILVER and GOLD (money or cash) are INFERIOR to KNOWLEDGE – hearing from God! In fact, HEARING FROM GOD can lead you into a FINANCIAL TURN-AROUND/BREAKTHROUGH secrets because GOD HAS NO GRANDCHILDREN! The richest man in his time was Solomon!

His secret was: TIME WITH GOD COMES BEFORE TIME SEEKING FOR MONEY! Same with Prophet Job! Vs. 11 of Proverbs 8 gives the reason why these men were FINANCIAL BOMBS against the devil: “For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.”

WISDOM means ANY WORD FROM GOD and you can only get that when you are ALONE WITH GOD! Note the underlined above: ALL YOUR DESIRES FOR BREAKTHROUGHS are nothing compared to that 30 minutes with God daily! It will open doors of dancing and break yokes of delay! Amen and amen! Pray seriously now! Be ready to pray about this new month today, 6am!

ONLINE – “MORNING FIREWITHBISHOP CHRIS” – TODAY 6AM
Time: 6am (Nigeria time). Log on to these prophetic prayers-to-start-your-day, via our new official FACEBOOK PAGE-TOUR DAILY MANNAWORLDWIDE.” Start following that our new page now. IT WILL INCREASE YOUR PRAYER FIRE; PRAYERS THAT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of consecration as led.

1. Thank God and pray about today’s word as led.
2. Oh LORD, thank you that you have no grandchildren! We
are ALL EQUAL in Your sight!
3. I receive grace to create the time and discipline to HEAR FROM
YOU DAILY! Pray about Setptember! Join the ONLINE prayers.
4. I shall desire WISDOM (a word from God) than RUBIES (cash).
5. I determine to CUT off the following activities that STEAL MY
TIME ALONE WITH GOD (mention them).
6. Pray about today NOW! Thank God for today.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:21am On Sep 02, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOUR ROOT IS GROWING STRONG! NEVER QUIT NOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 12: 1-7

1 Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof is brutish.

2 A good man obtaineth favour of the Lord: but a man of wicked devices will he condemn.

3 A man shall not be established by wickedness: but the root of the righteous shall not be moved.

4 A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones.

5 The thoughts of the righteous are right: but the counsels of the wicked are deceit.

6 The words of the wicked are to lie in wait for blood: but the mouth of the upright shall deliver them.

7 The wicked are overthrown, and are not: but the house of the righteous shall stand.

Someone said: “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” Indeed, in life, the best way out is always through any difficult battle! Diamonds are only chunks of coal that stuck to their jobs.

No wonder Israelmore Ayivor opined: “When resistance closes the door against you, remember that persistence holds the key.” A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence. More and more, I have come to admire resilience.

Each night, I see it in action as I prepare to sleep – the simple resistance of a pillow, whose foam returns over and over to the same shape. I also remember the stubborn tenacity/persistence of a tree: finding the light newly blocked on one side, it turns in another. Yes!

What destiny sends, I bear but it is the persistent that is crowned! Making your mark in the world is hard. If it was EASY, the crowd would make their marks! But it’s not so! It takes commitment, stubborn determination and refusing to QUIT YOUR GOALS! The real test is not whether you will fail sometimes or not!

YOU WILL! The real test is whether you will allow your mistakes and failures/setbacks to harden you or SHAME YOU INTO INACTION or whether you learn from it by HOLDING ON! Today’s scripture Vs. 3 says: “A man shall not be
established by wickedness: but the root of the righteous shall not be moved.”

Note the words, “ROOT OF THE RIGHTEOUS SHALL NOT BE MOVED.” That means, the battles you are allowed to go through are to GROW YOUR ROOT DEEPER INTO AN UNMOVABLE STATE! Wow! Every betrayal, every wickedness, every delay, every gossip, every pain or TOUGH TIMES allowed by your God will not sink you but make you DEEPER, STRONGER AND UNMOVABLE even as the wicked will end in UTTER CONFUSION!

Declare aloud now: “Battles are growing my root of FAITH DEEPER and STRONGER in God! I refuse to quit on my DREAMS and I refuse to give up on my God. The wicked shall NEVER be established! They shall fall into deadly shame and disgrace even as my GRACE multiplies daily! This is my day and this is my season!

I shall move from GLORY TO GLORY even as I hold on and hold out in Jesus name.” Pray seriously now! SPECIAL ANOINTING SERVICE – 2 DAYS TO GO 2 DAYS TIME IS THE U.S.A, CANADA and AFRICA SPECIAL ANOINTING SERVICE WITH DR. CHRIS. CONNECT Via FACEBOOK LIVE: “ourdailymannaworldwide.” Time is 7.00a.m. Central Time.

Anyone from any part of the world can connect also. Get your OIL and prayer points ready!

PRAYER POINTS:
Take Song 3: What a friend we have…

What a friend we have in Jesus,
all our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
O what peace we often forfeit,
O what needless pain we bear,
all because we do not carry

2 Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged;
Can we find a friend so faithful
who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;

3 Are we weak and heavy laden,
cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge–
Do your friends despise, forsake you?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In his arms he’ll take and shield you;
you will find a solace there.

2. The wicked shall never be established!
3. Yea! I declare today: The root of the righteous shall yield fruit.
4. MY ROOT SHALL YIELD FRUIT ABUNDANTLY in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today seriously now. Pray pages 7-9 prayers daily/today!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOU SHALL NOT FEAR THEIR FEARS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 8: 9-15

9 Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces.

10 Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.

11 For the Lord spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying,

12 Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.

13 Sanctify the Lord of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.

14 And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

15 And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.

Today’s Basic Scripture (NIV), Verses 12-13 says: “Do not call ‘conspiracy’ everything this people calls a conspiracy, do not fear what they fear, and do not dread it.”

Vs. 13 says: “Sanctify the LORD of hosts Himself, and let Him be your fear, and let Him be your dread.” The Holy Spirit is sayin DO NOT FEAR THEIR FEARS (Covid-19, etc)! DO NOT DREAD WHAT THEY DREAD (3rd wave of the pandemic, deaths, lockdowns, etc)! DO NOT FEAR ANY CONSPIRACY (satanic gang-ups, witchcraft conspiracies or stubbom enemies, etc)! LET YOUR FEAR IN THIS 2ND HALF OF 2021 BE GOD AND GOD ALONE! Hallelujah! Why is the LORD saying this? It is because of Isaiah 60:1-3 (KJV): “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and His glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.” Yes! That shall be your story! THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON YOU EVEN WHEN THERE IS GREAT FEAR AND CHAOS ON THE EARTH! In the midst of the THICK ECONOMIC OR SECURITY DARKNESS AND CONFUSION OVER THE EARTH, the glory of the LORD shall be seen upon thee. I prophesy to you and your loved ones: Men shall not see DARKNESS! Men shall not see LACK! Men shall not see DEATHS! Men shall see THE GLORY OF THE LORD OVER YOUR LIFE, FAMILY AND MINISTRY! Listen: FEAR SHALL FEAR YOU in this 2nd half of 2021 because you are carrying THE SHEKINAH GLORY OF THE MOST HIGH! And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising!

Shout 21 halleluiahs now and give Him praise now! Always declare “MY CASE IS DIFFERENT! I AM CARRYING THE SHEKINAH GLORY OF THE LORD! I SHALL NEVER FEAR THEIR FEAR!”

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1
Higher ground…

1 I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining ev’ry day;
Still praying as I’m onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

Refrain:
Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith, on heaven’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2 My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground. [Refrain]

3 I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught a joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground. [Refrain]

4 I want to scale the utmost height,
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till heav’n I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.” [Refrain]

2. I stand on the Word of the most High God AND DECLARE: In this 2nd half of 2021, I shall not FEAR WHAT OTHERS ARE FEARING! I shall not call a conspiracy’ what people are calling a conspiracy (gang-up against me)!
3. I declare aloud that I am hidden in the glory of the LORD! No EVIL CAN CROSS THAT SHEKINAH GLORY! I AM SAFE AND SECURE in Jesus name.
4. Men shall see the glory of my rising and they shall know that I serve the God in whom there is no DARKNESS, SHAME or DEFEAT!
5. Pray in tongues now! Pray for pregnant women today! Pray
for fruit of the womb for expectant homes!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HE IS JEALOUS! HE IS AN AVENGER!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: NAHUM 1: 1-8

1 The burden of Nineveh. The book of the vision of Nahum the Elkoshite.

2 God is jealous, and the Lord revengeth; the Lord revengeth, and is furious; the Lord will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.

3 The Lord is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the Lord hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

4 He rebuketh the sea, and maketh it dry, and drieth up all the rivers: Bashan languisheth, and Carmel, and the flower of Lebanon languisheth.

5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.

6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

7 The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.

8 But with an overrunning flood he will make an utter end of the place thereof, and darkness shall pursue his enemies.

Vs. 2 of today’s Word says: “God is jealous, and the LORD take vengeance on His adversaries, and He reserveth wrath for His enemies.” The reason why God will AVENGE YOUR HATERS is because HE IS JEALOUS over you.

He is Jealous because He cannot just sit and watch what His Son did at CALVARY to be messed around by ENEMIES! You are the fruit of CALVARY AND GOD GETS FURIOUS each time Satan and his agents want to DOMINATE AND OPPRESS YOU!

Ah, see another reason why God is jealous: Zechariah 2: 8 – “For thus saith the LORD of hosts; ‘After the glory hath He sent Me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of His eye.” He is JEALOUS AND WILL AVENGE YOUR HATERS WITH FURY because YOU ARE THE APPLE OF HIS EYE! No matter what is happening around your life, family and ministry, always remember that the LORD is a jealous God, and an avenger!

Psalm 94:1 says: “O LORD God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew Thyself.” REFUSE TO BE BITTER OR DEPRESSED! Always pray: “LORD GOD to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew Thyself.’ Ah, I see vengeance coming against your haters in 12 days from now

Close this FIRE HOUR with Deuteronomy 32: 35 – “To Me belongeth vengeance, and recompense; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.” Wow! STOP TAKING WHAT BELONGS TO GOD: VENGEANCE! It is not yours!

So cry out to the OWNER and He will show up and establish your destiny for good because YOU ARE THE APPLE OF HIS EYE AND YOU CANNOT BE STOPPED! Refuse to keep malice, deep anger or bitterness! LET GO AND LET GOD! Vengeance and recompense belong to Him! He will ACT!

USA, CANADA and AFRICA SPECIAL ANOINTING SERVICE IS TODAY TODAY is the anointing service of above mentioned.

CONNECT via FACEBOOK LIVE: ourdailymannaworldwide.” Time is 1PM Nigeria time. Anyone from any part of the world can also connect. Get your OIL and prayer points ready! The EMPTIERS must be STOPPED!

PRAYER POINTS:
Take any song of victory as led.

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Lord, help me not to be BITTER AGAIN concerning the following issues (mention them).

CHECK THIS: New Month September Prayer Points

Pray it again: “LORD GOD to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew Thyself.”
God of revenge; arise swiftly and act!
Pray about today seriously. Shout 7 halleluiahs and worship Him for answered prayers.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:22am On Sep 05, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THERE CAN NEVER BE TWO TOWERS! HOLD ON!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 11: 1-9

People have always asked me, “WHY DID GOD STOP THE TOWER OF BABEL?” The Bible is not very clear (specific) on that, but the gencral reason is that IT WAS AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD!

Jewish historians came up with the idea that the descendants of NOAH actually started building that TOWER TO ESCAPE or prevent the effects of another flood. So the TOWER WAS MAN’S EFFORT and AUDACITY
to WRESTLE AGAINST GOD in case He decided to destroy the world
again by FLOOD! Wow!

This is why you must never forget in all you do that, THE ARM OF FLESH WILL FAIL YOU! Never create your own shortcut to your PROMISED LAND! These descendants of
NOAH forgot that COVENANT OF THE RAINBOW in which GOD decided NEVER to use FLOOD as a punishment! But they must have thought: LET’S BUILD A TOWER IN CASE GOD CHANGES HIS MIND.

Ha ha! They did not know that the real TOWER was coming in the future as THE SEED OF THE WOMAN! That is why the Bible says that the name of the LORD IS A STRONG TOWER! God stopped that TOWER because THERE CANNOT BE TWO TOWERS! Oh, lift up your hands and praise the LORD! Oh, thank God that you and I are
SAFE IN THIS NEW TOWER – THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!

See Proverbs 18:10 says: “The name of the LORD is a strong tower the righteous runneth into it and is safe” By building that TOWER, men were attacking God’s REDEMPTION PLAN! And they were also causing the ABORTION OF THE ETERNAL COMMAND be fruitful and multiply! How could they multiply if they were all in one CENTRAL COMMAND TOWER?

Use today’s devotional to stop every plan to dilute, divert or manipulate God’s plan concerning your life, family and ministry!

Pray seriously now! TONIGHT 8PM – OPERATION-SETLE-YOUR-WEEK
WITH GOD! Via FACEBOOK LIVE:
ourdailymannaworldwide
PROPHETIC RAIN ONLINE PRAYER SERVICE: Be ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release a Prophetic WORD DIRECTION/ WARNING for those who log in. Time: 8pm (Nigeria Time).

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now. THERE CAN NEVER BE TWO TOWERS
I CURSE EVERY PLANTO DILUTE, DIVERT OR DESTROY God’s eternal plan for my life, family and ministry destiny!
2. Pray Psalm 61: 3 and Proverbs 18:10 now! (Pray them 7 times).
3. I send the arrow of CONFUSION into every gang-up to challenge my STAR!
4. I send the two bullets of CONFUSION AND SCATTER (C&S) into the camp of my haters!
5. O LORD, establish my life, family and ministry UNDER THE ANOINTING of the STRONG TOWER. 6. We are safe and we are untouchable (Pray it for 3 days – 3 times daily).
7. Pray about today as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:55am On Sep 06, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: GOODNESS AND MERCY

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 23: 1 -6

Every day, Christians all over the world recite the last verse of Psalm 23, but very few people really understand what it means. Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me, all the days of my life. Do you know that if something is following you, you ought to know the purpose for it.

You always confess that the goodness and mercy of the Lord is following you, yet you don’t expect it to work for you! One Bible version puts it this way – “ONLY GOODNESS AND KINDNESS PURSUE ME, all the days of my life…” In John 10:9, Jesus describes the life of a sheep that is in His fold. He said that “If any man enter in by Me, he shall be saved and he shall go in and out and find pasture.” As a sheep of God’s fold, He has given you His goodness and mercy to accompany you every day of your life to everywhere that you go.

OH! CATCH THIS: The goodness of the Lord will cause good things to happen to you everywhere you go; while His mercy will prevent evil things from prevailing in your life. Understanding this will put you in a different realm. You will no more be moved by the things happening to people around you or your nation Only one thing will count: what the goodness and mercy of the Lord can do.

What the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is: “I am the LORD! With my goodness and mercy accompanying you, you need not fear any EVIL, SHAME, OR FAILURE! I shall make ALL THINGS GOOD at last. Trust Me and hold My hands! I shall do a NEW THING that will have My signature as God. You shall see it and REJOICE.” The LORD is still speaking “Forget your past. My MERCY is speaking for you. Expect the best My MERCY will cause MY PLANS to manifest in Your season and turn your worse days to the the best days of your life! I shall WIPE YOUR TEARS and cause a NEW SEASON of JOY to come forth.

Look to me! Look to me! Look to me!” Ah! Lift up your hands! Worship Him! THE VICTORIOUS CHILDREN CHURCH” PROJECT FOR THE CHILDREN MOUNTAIN WORSHIP HALL PLEASESOW INTO: “SPECIAL PROJECT ACCOUNT (SPA) BANK: UBA ACCOUNT: 102 4044 3970 any account on page 29 of THIS B0OKLET and send email to orderodm@gmail.com or whatsapp+234903 264 8292. I shall send you, UNSTOPPABLE CHILDREN PRAYERS which include “THERE SHALL BETHE CRY OF CHILDREN IN MY HOUSE” or SURPRISING MARITAL CONNECTION PRAYERS” Jesus is LORD!

1. Pray about the two PROPIETIC WORDS ABOVE now.
2. GOODNESS, MERCY, UNFAILING LOVE, go with me and work for me today. Make the remaining days ot his year to be full of
GOODNESS and MERCY!
3. LORD, qualify me for greater glory; move me to the place of greatness that you have destined for me. Pray about today!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:27am On Sep 07, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: FOCUS ON YOUR GRACE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GALATIANS 2: 1-10

Welcome to today’s devotional! Vs. 7 of today’s scripture declared: “Bun uncontrarywise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter.” THE ALL-WISE GOD knows you and He knows what assignment He created you for. PAUL WAS GIVEN THE GOSPEL OF uncircumcision, WHILE PETER was given the GOSPEL OF CIRCUMCISION.

The Holy Ghost is sending a warning today: DO NOT ENVY OTHERS! DISCOVER AND FOCUS ON YOUR DIVINE CALLING! FOCUS on the GRACE given to you. Vs. 9 says: “And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Banabas the right hands of fellowship: that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.” Thank God others PERCEIVED THE GRACE given to PAUL and they encouraged him.

Envy can be defined as the art of counting the blessings of others instead of your own! Appreciate God for where you are and who you are! That is why in life, it is good to manifest plainness, embrace simplicity, reduce selfishness and have a few desires! Always remember François Duc de La Rochefoucauld: “Our envy always lasts longer than the happiness of those we envy. Wow! Note this: or the seven deadly sins, is a BOOMERANG! Admire others but never envy them because God made you SPECIAL!

If you want to live a happy and abundant life, start focusing on all you have! Start to recognize all your blessings. Appreciate what you have – your gifts and your calling! If you don’t focus on your GRACE NOW and it is taken away from you, time will make you appreciate what you had. May you not look back and cry: HAD-I-KNOWN! Pray seriously now. LET GOD USE YOU. SOW INTO THE ODM CHILDREN “CHURCH” (MOUNTAIN) PROJECT.

Sow into any account on page 29 of this booklet. It will speak for your children and those unborn (Generational blessings). Amen.

2. Repent from any way in which you have trusted in men or women in the past.
3. Repent from getting angry with those who stopped helping/supporting you.
4. I shall look ALONE to the hills (the LORD GOD) and I know shall not be ashamed. Always CHECK THIS: New Month September Prayer Points
LORD God; send me a DIVINE SURPRISE! Raise help for me from UNEXPECTED QUARTERS in Jesus name (Pray it for 3 days and send the testimony answer to: orderodm@gmail.com). HELP IS COMING! BE EXPECTANT!

6. CANCEL WEEPING within the next 7 days (Send the deliverance testimony to the same e-mail address above).
7. Shout 7 halleluiahs and thank God for answered prayers!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:30am On Sep 08, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: FOCUS ON YOUR GRACE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
GALATIANS 5: 6;

6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

1 PETER 4: 1-8

4 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;

2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

3 For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:

4 Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:

5 Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.

6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

8 And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.

St Augustine once asked: What does love look like? It has the hands to help others. It has the feet to hasten to the poor and needy. It has eyes to see misery and want. It has the ears to hear the sighs and sorrows of men. That is what love looks like.

Then Verse 6 of today’s scripture says: “For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but faith which worketh by love” Note: FAITH WORKS BY LOVE! Without LOVE, even if you fast and pray for 100 years, your results will be few. That is why you must constantly make sure that no trace of bitterness, anger, unforgiveness, stinginess, malice, hatred, racism, gossiping about others behind them, etc, is found in you. YOUR PRAYERS CANNOT WORK without LOVE. Love is the fuel of faith! Love is the engine oil of faith! Without it, your life vehicle will knock! Vs. 14 says “For all the law is fulfilled in one word even in this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.” ALL THE LAW others, your prayer engine will knock. If you still compete with others, your FAITH will disappoint you. “Above all love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.” (1 Peter 4:cool. If you are fighting for titles and positions in church, you will not go far in life and ministry. Yes! If you are bitter with husband or wife, you will be BLOCKED in your fasting and prayer programmes and your report card will be NO RESULTS! The greatest BLOCKER of your prayers is not the devil. It is LACK OF LOVE IN YOU. Listen to Bob Goff “But the kind of love that God created and demonstrated is a costly one because it involves sacrifice and presence. It’s a love that operates more like a sign language than being spoken outright” Wow! Let your life be a sign to others! Show LOVE till men change your name to ‘RIVER OF LOVE!

ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE WITH BISHOP CHRIS” – TODAY 6AM Time: 6am (Nigeria time). Log on to these prophetic prayers-to-starts-your-day, via our new official FACEBOOK PAGE – “OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE.” Start following that our new page now. IT WILL INCREASE YOUR PRAYER FIRE, PRAYERS THAT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

Take your best song of worship as led.

2. Thank you LORD for loving me FIRST! Worship the LORD again.
3. I decree today: MY FAITH SHALL NOT FAIL DUE TO LACK OF LOVE.
4. I MAKE UP MY MIND TO WALK IN love against all odds. I shall be a SIGNPOST OF LOVE. I shall forgive and never live in secret hatred.
5. My FAITH SHALL SEE RESULTS I shall not pray in vain. My testimonies CANNOT BE STOPPED OR DELAYED. I receive them now and I shall testify in Jesus name.
Pray in Tongues now!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments / The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 / When Paul And Silas Was In Prison Who Was The DPO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 244
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.