Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Our Daily Manna For 2021 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For 2021 (10715 Views)

Our Daily Manna For 2023 / Our Daily Manna For 2022 / Our Daily Manna For Jan. 9 : Topic - Men/women Shall Dance With Me This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:14am On Jul 04, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHEN THE GAME IS OVER! WASTING THE WASTER!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PHILIPPIANS 3: 8-16

8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

16 Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.

Remember the boy of yesterday’s devotional who was distracted from his father’s errand! You are sent by God to this world on a divine errand and one day you will be required to give an account of how you played the game of life on earth. We have a home and a father to return to at the end of life’s journey when all is said and done. Don’t rejoice when people are clapping for you while doing the wrong things. AND SATAN IS DETERMINED TO DISTRACT YOU FROM YOUR GOD-GIVEN GOALS! Satan wants you to major in MINORS and ignore the MAJORS! That is the spirit of the waster! Arise today and tell God that THE WASTER MUST BE WASTED! Avoid distractions! Paul said in Verse 13 of today’s scripture: “THIS ONE THING I DO!” Not these million things I do! You are sent here for an assignment and God is waiting for you. When the ballgame of life is over, when night (death) comes, the crowd will be gone, and you will be left alone to face your Maker. Never forget that successful people maintain a positive focus in life no matter what is going on around them. By prevailing over all obstacles and distractions, one may unfailingly arrive at his chosen goal or destination. YOU CANNOT DO BIG THINGS IF YOU ARE DISTRACTED BY SMALL THINGS. Let this be your motto: STARVE YOUR DISTRACTIONS! FEED YOUR FOCUS! Goethe said: “A distracted existence leads to NO GOALS. GOD FORBID! Listen again: DISTRACTIONS MAKE US TO WANDER! BUT FOCUS MAKES US TO ARRIVE AT DESTINATIONS! Life is not a relay race and there is no retum match. Watch and pray against the GOOD THINGS that may not be the BEST THINGS!

Sow your “REPROACH TO RESPECT” SEED into any account on PAGE 44 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16” booklet or page 29 of ODM. Prepare for the annual ODM worldwide 14-day fasting programme (From Sunday July 11th to Saturday July 24th 2021). THÈME: “FROM REPROACH TO RESPECT.” TURN TO PAGE 109 of “War Against Haman 16” booklet and start praying: “Prayers before any fasting programme Clik here. “You can also connect DAILY via FACEBOOK: “ourdailymannaworldwide” 8pm Nigeria Time during the fasting programme from July 11th.

TONIGHT 8PM – OPERATION-SETTLE-YOUR-WEEK WITH GOD VIA FACEBOOK LIVE: “ourdailymannaworldwide”

PROPHETIC RAIN ONLINE PRAYER SERVICE: Be ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release a Prophetic WORD /DIRECTION/ WARNING for those who log in. Time: 8pm (Nigeria Time).

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: What a friend we have….
1 What a friend we have in Jesus,
all our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit,
O what needless pain we bear,
all because we do not carry

2 Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged;
take it to the Lord in prayer!
Can we find a friend so faithful
who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;
3 Are we weak and heavy laden,
cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge–
Do your friends despise, forsake you?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In his arms he’ll take and shield you;
you will find a solace there.

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led.
2. I reject a wasted life. I shall fulfill my assignment in Jesus name.
3. I refuse to MAJOR IN MINORS! I refuse to be focused on the good when the BEST is lost. O LORD, arise and WASTE THE WASTERS!
4. I refuse satanic distractions! I shall fulfill my destiny in Jesus name.
5. Pray in Tongues now. Scatter the spirit of CONFUSION NOW (I see 2,389 confused ODM users today)! Pray about today as led.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:11am On Jul 05, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: JUST A LITTLE MISTAKE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 25: 14-23

14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.

15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.

16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.

17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.

18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord’s money.

19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.

20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.

21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.

23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

Welcome, share with me this “popular” story: “One night before a shopkeeper closed for the day, a dog came into the shop with a bag in its mouth. The bag had a list of items to be bought and money. So the shopkeeper took the money and put the items in the bag. Immediately, the dog picked up the bag of items and left. The shopkeeper was surprised and went behind the dog to see who the owner was. The dog waited at the bus-stop. After sometime, a bus came and the dog got onto the bus. As soon as the conductor came, the dog moved forward to show its neck belt which had money and the address as well. The conductor took the money and put the ticket in its neck belt again. When it reached its destination, the dog went to the front and wagged its tail indicating that it wanted to get down. UNBELIEVABLE! The shopkeeper was still following it. The dog knocked on the door of a house with its legs. The occupant (owner) came from inside and beat the dog with a stick. The shocked shopkeeper asked him “why are you beating the dog”? To which the owner replied, “he disturbed my sleep. It could have taken the keys with it.” Wow! What the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is, leam the act of appreciation daily. The owner of the dog had no idea of what his dog went through to get those items, yet instead of appreciating it, he beat the dog. Lots of people are like that! They forget the good you do for them! Most people have no idea about what you have gone through in life to make them happy. However, focus on doing the right thing always, even when people don’t appreciate you. God is your rewarder and on that last day He will tell you, “Well done, good and faithful servant, enter into the joy of your Master.” No matter how the year has been and no matter how UNGRATEFUL people have been, just LOOK UP AND HOLD ON!

PREPARE FOR THE ODM WORLDWIDE 14-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME (July 11th-24th, 2021) again! THEME: “FROM REPROACH TO RESPECT.” TURN TO PAGE 108 of “War Against Haman 16” booklet and pray “Prayers Before Any Fasting programme.” You can also connect DAILY via FACEBOOK: “ourdailymannaworldwide” 8pm Nigeria time to break your fast!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. Repent from ways in which you have judged and condemned people in the past.
3. Repent from ways in which you have not been grateful to others.
4. Lord, in this 2nd half of 2021, let the good things I have done in the past speak for me in Jesus name.
5. Lord, You are a rewarder. I reject discouragement now in Jesus name.
6. Any plan to turn my good to bad in the eyes of men, scatter now in Jesus name.
7. Pray about any other issue(s) affecting your peace. CANCEL an irreversible mistake today!

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:52am On Jul 06, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE MISSING OPEN BANK CHEQUE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: JOHN 5: 37-47;

37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

41 I receive not honour from men.

42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

43 I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

MATTHEW 7:1

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

A successful couple invited the pastor of their church for dinner in their home in Califonia, United States of America. After the pastor left, the couple realized that their cheque had disappeared. The man said to his wife, “I think the pastor has stolen the $25,000 open bank cheque that I kept here on the table of which I had the intention to give to him.” Angrily his wife exclaimed, “Hmmmml All of them are just the same. If they are not fake, they are thieves. There is no need to invite him again, we shall henceforth be attending another church.” Two months later, the woman met the pastor on a certain street and was courageous enough to face him and said: “Good morning pastor, you have surely realized that we no longer attend church; this is because we’re angry with you. The day you ate in our house, there was a $25,000 open bank cheque on the table but unfortunately, it disappeared while we were eating. You were the only person who visited our house at that time. The pastor said to her, “Yes, I took the cheque. But I put it in your Bible to avoid spilling the sauce on it.” The woman became so confused and asked the pastor to forgive her. Back in her house, she took up the Bible and found the bank cheque which had been there for two months. Wow! This meant that for two months, she had not opened her Bible. And this is the story of many Christians and churchgoers today. They can go to church with their Bibles but do not open it. They just listen to their pastor and go home until another Sunday morning. But the Holy Ghost wants you to be different! Use today’s devotional to cancel LAZINESS or PROCRASTINATION! Verse 39 of today’s 1st scripture says: “Search the scriptures: for these are they which testify of Me.” THEY TESTIFY of HIM! They are TESTIMONY MAGNETS! They are TESTIMONY FIRES! A Bible-reading believer will always see TESTIMONIES THAT CANNOT BE EXPLAINED! KILL LAZINESS! Use your ODM your Bible daily! I see a NEW YOU EMERGING… TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW

UPCOMING WORLDWIDE 14-DAY FAST

DETERMINE TO DO THE ODM WORLDWIDE 14-DAY FAST- ING PROGRAMME (JULY 11TH-24TH, 2021) AGAIN! THEME: FROM REPROACH TO RESPECT. TURN TO PAGE 108 of “War Against Haman – 16” booklet and pray those prayers before any fasting. You can also connect via FACEBOOK: “ourdallymannaworldwide YOUTUBE: Manna TV International.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher ground…
1 I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining ev’ry day;
Still praying as I’m onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

Refrain:
Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith, on heaven’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2 My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground. [Refrain]

3 I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught a joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground. [Refrain]

4 I want to scale the utmost height,
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till heav’n I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.” [Refrain]

2. Repent from ways in which you have judged and condemned people wrongly.
3. Reject laziness and procrastination in spiritual things now and daily in Jesus name.
4. Pray about any other issue(s) affecting your peace now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:00am On Jul 07, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE MISSING OPEN BANK CHEQUE – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ACTS 17:1-12;

1 Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews:

2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures.

3 Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.

4 And some of them believed, and consorted with Paul and Silas; and of the devout Greeks a great multitude, and of the chief women not a few.

5 But the Jews which believed not, moved with envy, took unto them certain lewd fellows of the baser sort, and gathered a company, and set all the city on an uproar, and assaulted the house of Jason, and sought to bring them out to the people.

6 And when they found them not, they drew Jason and certain brethren unto the rulers of the city, crying, These that have turned the world upside down are come hither also;

7 Whom Jason hath received: and these all do contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another king, one Jesus.

8 And they troubled the people and the rulers of the city, when they heard these things.

9 And when they had taken security of Jason, and of the other, they let them go.

10 And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.

11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

12 Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.

LUKE 6: 37

37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Yesterday’s devotional was about the couple that FALSELY ACCUSED their pastor of being a thief (Please see it later)! After two months, they later found the missing cheque in their palour Bible because the pastor and his wife had kept the cheque there to avoid being stained by the dinner drops of soup etc! PLEASE DON’T BE FAST IN JUDGING PEOPLE! Yes! Don’t judge people because you never know the kind of battle they are FIGHTING! Don’t judge people when you don’t know the whole story! You may think you understand, but you don’t And never be bitter with those who judge you unjustly. Just tell them: “Don’t judge me by my past; I don’t live there anymore.” How often do we accuse people of what they didn’t do Yea! YOU CANNOT KNOW A BOOK BY ITS COVER Note that this couple in yesterday and today’s story NEVER opened their Bible for two months, they would have seen the missing cheque there! Determine to be like the Berean believers who listened to their pastor (Apostle Paul) in church, and went back home and searched the scriptures daily for themselves and for more understanding (today’s 1″ scripture, Vs. 11). Don’t be like this couple! Do you know that most believers complain of not growing spiritually and they change churches often in search of spiritual growth? But catch this secret 80% OF YOUR SPIRITUAL GROWTH IS YOUR PERSONAL EFFORT AFTER CHURCH! The church or your pastor is only 20%. But that 20% is needed for the 80% to be achieved! Students who excel are those who put in EXTRA HOURS AFTER brief LECTURES by their lecturers! Your pastor cannot grow for you! Stop BEING LAZY ABD BEING A VABY FOREVER! STOP drawing conclusions on others and write the OBITUARY OF SPIRITUAL LAZINESS today because I see a NEW and BIGGER you! Hold and hold out!

Time: 6am (Nigeria time). Log on to these prophetic prayers to start your-day, via our new official FACEBOOK PAGE-“OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE” Start following that our new page now. IT WILL INCREASE YOUR PRAYER FIRE; PRAYERS THAT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Sony 2. Great is thy faithfulness…
1 Great is thy faithfulness, O God my Father.*
There is no shadow of turning with thee.
Thou changest not, thy compassions, they fail not.
As thou hast been thou forever wilt be.

Refrain:
Great is thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed thy hand hath provided.
Great is thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

2 Summer and winter, and springtime and harvest,
sun, moon, and stars in their courses above,
join with all nature in manifold witness
to thy great faithfulness, mercy, and love. [Refrain]

3 Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide,
strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow;
blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside! [Refrain]

PRAYER POINT FOR TODAY ODM
2. Repent from ways in which you have judged and condemned people wrongly.
3. I repent from laziness and procrastination! I shall finish my Bible and GROW in GRACE BY FORCE.
4. O Lord, draw me close to Your Word. Let Your Word be my meditation daily in Jesus name.
5. I will be like the Berean Christians; I will not follow the crowd This year in Jesus name
Pray about any other issues) affecting your peace now.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:32am On Jul 08, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE TWO MEN WHO FOUGHT TO DEATH!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ECCLESIASTES 7: 9

Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools.

EPHESIANS 4: 23-29

23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.

26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:

27 Neither give place to the devil.

28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
A petty quarrel over a long period of time soon turned into a fight between two women, living in the same compound. And rather than settle the fight, their husbands each took sides with their wives and engaged themselves in what later became a fight to death. Both men drew knives, stabbed each other and ended up dead at the hospital on that day. This is how foolish people can be when they are angry. These men can’t tell for sure, how the quarrel between their wives started. They don’t know exactly what caused it. But today they are dead and the women they fought for are alive and still living together in that same compound and may even marry other men. Even more shocking is the fact that they have settled their differences. Wow! OH, ANGER! Today’s 1s Basic Scripture says: “Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools.” Another way to say this is: Anger breeds foolish words, attitude and actions. That MEANS ANGER AND FOOLISHNESS ARE TWINS! This is because most people, in the rage of anger, don’t think before they act. A wise man said: “Learn to control your anger, before your anger dictates the path you take in life.” Just as it has taken the lives of the two husbands in today’s story and placed them on the path of hell, UNCONTROLLED ANGER can determine where your destiny ends! Evan Esas says: “Anger is a feeling that makes your mouth work faster than your mind. In other words, anger makes you to say things that you will regret later because you would have said those things without thinking first. Remember that Moses missed the Promised Land due to ANGER! Remember that Moses broke the divine tablet (stone) of the 10 commandments due to anger! Use today’s devotional to deal with the ANGER ISSUE in your life, family and ministry!

YOUR “REPROACH TO RESPECT” SEED
Sow your “REPROACH TO RESPECT” SEED into any ac- count on PAGE 44 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16” book- let or page 29 of ODM CLICK HERE TO SOW . After sowing your “REPROACH TO RESPECT” Seed, kindly send SMS to any of these numbers in your country

Zambia: +260- 9667-485-41.

Ghana: +233-265-991-400,

SOUTH AF- RICA: +27-79-284-9137

U.K.: +44-724-231-0565.

USA: +1-469-3865-6629,

Nigeria: +234-802-342-153, +234-8152626135.

E-mail to: orderodm@gmail.com;

WhatsApp to: +234 8144-044 -226, 080-21342-151, 080-22315-45316!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: What a friend we have…

PRAYER POINTS

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as you are led now.
2. I will not do permanent damage to my life and destiny in a moment of anger! I shall not be a victim of ANGER in Jesus name.
3. I refuse to be an instrument of destruction in the hands of the devil through anger, in Jesus name.
4. Oh God my Father! Separate AND SHAKE FROM ME any person or people that the devil is always using to get me into WRATH/anger in Jesus name. 5.WHATEVER I have lost due to anger in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2021
ODM FOR JULY 9, 2021

Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHAT’S YOUR EXCUSE?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ECCLESIASTES 11: 1-6

1 Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days.

2 Give a portion to seven, and also to eight; for thou knowest not what evil shall be upon the earth.

3 If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth: and if the tree fall toward the south, or toward the north, in the place where the tree falleth, there it shall be.

4 He that observeth the wind shall not sow; and he that regardeth the clouds shall not reap.

5 As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.

6 In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good.

David Ring is one outstanding preacher and speaker that travels the world inspiring and encouraging people everywhere he goes. He was born with cerebral palsy and it severely affected him as he was growing up. However, he overcame it. When he talks, it takes very long to get the words out. When he walks, his legs and arms don’t function normally. But he refused to let his disability to limit or stop him. He often starts his speech with a powerful motivational challenge to his audience: “My name is David Ring, what’s your excuse?” Wow! Stop asking yourself, “Why me?” No matter how many disadvantages, disabilities and limitations you have today, the goodness of God is greater! You need to look out for His goodness and take advantage of it. Quit dwelling on your disappointments and start counting your blessings. There are no handicaps except in your mind. Some people want things to change before they reach out for their dreams; don’t be like that. Speaker and author, Dale Carnegie, says that “The person who gets the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The sure- thing boat never gets far from shore.” I love the way King Solomon puts it, “He who observes the wind will not sow” (Ecc. 11:4). In other words, if you keep waiting for everything to be alright, you will never move forward in your life, family and ministry! Take stock of what you have now, find out what you can do with what you have now and move forward. There is something about stepping out towards the direction of your dreams even in the midst of EVIL GIANTS! Do what you can do with what you have now; and as you do, new resources will come your way, new opportunities will show up and you will be able to do more.. Remember the words of Williams Jenning Bryan,: “Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” I am Bishop Chris of ODM; What is your excuse? In this 2nd half of 2021, MAKE AN EFFORT; NOT AN EXCUSE because something great is about to happen! Amen!

TODAY IS MORNING FIRE – 7AM via our official FACEBOOK PAGE – “OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE” Time: 7am (Nigeria time).

TOMORROW IS THE BEGINNING OF ODM WORLDWIDE 14- DAY FASTING PROGRAMME (July 11th-24th, 2021). THEME: FROM “REPROACH TO RESPECT.” TURN TO PAGE 108 of “War Against Haman – 16” booklet and pray Prayers before any fasting programme.” Also connect to our DAILY Online Breaking-of-Fast-Services via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide

BEWARE OF LOVE FOR WEALTH Matthew19:23-30

PRAYER POINT

1. Pray generally as you’ve been touched by today’s word.
2. Lord, deliver me from the yoke of EXCUSES. I will seize the moment and achieve greatness with WHAT YOU’VE GIVEN ME.
3. Pray in tongues right now against every regret,
Pray about today seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2021
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC:FROM REPROACH TO RESPECT! -1

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GENESIS 30: 22 - 25;

Welcome to the 14-day prayer and fasting programme of this year 2021. God has resolved to eradicate and bring whatever is called REPROACH in your life, family and ministry. Whatever has reproached you shall be reproached and whatever has mocked you shall be mocked this year because you are a candidate of OPEN REWARD! Yes! Jehovah God will move you from REPROACH to RESPECT, from HORROR to HONOUR and from DISGRACE to DIGNITY! The term “REPROACH” can be defined as anything, or any condition that brings shame, disgrace, ridicule or sorrow and pain into one’s life. Rachel was constantly reproached by her elder sister Leah because she was reproductive and Rachel was childless.

Oh! But Vs. 23 of today’s first scripture says: “And she conceived, and bare a son; and said, ‘God hath taken away my reproach.” In this 14-day fasting programme, the God who delivered Rachel from many years of reproach, will overturn, overturn, overturn and uproot the root of any delay that GENESIS 30:22-25; family and ministry in Jesus name has brought reproach to your life, Hannah was mocked and ridiculed day and night by Peninnah.

Just like Hannah, there are certain things that may have made you to cover your face in shame, turn you into a laughing stock and make people to ask you, “WHERE IS YOUR GOD”? BUT THEY SHALL SCATTER BY FIRE in this fasting programme and beyond! By the ANOINTING, every REPROACH shall be turned to respect! Sow a “REPROACH TO RESPECT” PROPHETIC SEED in this fasting programme as led and pray the “REPROACH TO RESPECT PROPHETIC PRAYER PSALM” that will be sent to you for 14 days (two weeks)! I see a NEW RESPECT SEASON and I can hear the SOUND of GREAT JUBILEE in your house! Pray now!

Take Song 2: Great is Thy faithfulness…

Refrain:

ODM PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY 11TH JULY 2021.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. O Lord, do for me what you did for Rachel. Take away this reproach now (mention it) and pray seriously now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:30am On Jul 12, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: FROM REPROACH TO RESPECT! -2
BASIC SCRIPTURE: MARK 5:25-34

25 And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years,

26 And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,

27 When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.

28 For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole.

29 And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.

30 And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes?

31 And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?

32 And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing.

33 But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth.

34 And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.

A very good example of REPROACH to RESPECT is the woman with the issue of blood. The Bible records that she had an issue, and that issue, challenge, crisis, battle and problem was that of the constant and ceaseless flow of blood. People go through a lot of battles that are hidden from the eyes of others, but not this one. Yes, there are battles you can cover-up, but there are also battles you can’t hide from people no matter how careful and smart you are. For example, you can’t hide stagnation, ONCE UPON A TIME, demotion, marital delay, barrenness or childlessness, etc. So, this woman could not hide her issue of blood for too long; Sooner or later it became obvious. She spent her last dollar and became poor and broke, all to no avail. Naturally, congealed blood smells, so for twelve years, she was smelling terribly bad. I decree: EVERY BAD BAD ODOUR RELEASED BY THE DEVIL into your DESTINY must CATCH FIRE NOW! NOW! NOW! In Jesus name. Oh! What a reproach: BAD PHYSICAL and SPIRITUAL ODOUR! I decree: You will move from SORRY to SHINING and from REPROACH to RESPECT in Jesus name!! Sow a “REPROACH TO RESPECT” PROPHETIC SEED in this fasting programme as led and pray the “REPROACH TO RESPECT PROPHETIC PRAYER PSALM” that will be sent to you for 14 days (two weeks)! I see a NEW RESPECT SEASON and I can hear the SOUND of GREAT JUBILEE in your house! Pray now!

After sowing your “REPROACH TO RESPECT” Seed, kindly send SMS to any of these numbers according to your country; Zamba:+260-9667-485-45 Ghana: +225-265-99-400, SOUTH AFRICA: +27-79- 284-957. U.K.: +44-7.23 -0565, USA: +1-469- 3865-6629, Nigeria +234-802-322-15k +22- 8152626451-mal to: orderoam@gmail.com; WhatsApp to: +34 8144-044 -2226, 080-242-15k, 080-23 15-2536

JOIN THE DAILY ONLINE BREAKING OF FAST PRAYERS – 8PM NIGERIA TIME! Today is Day 2 of the 14-day fasting programme.

PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 CLICK HERE AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 25 CLICK HERE TO READ OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16 CLICK HERE” BOOKLET. Also connect to the DAILY Breaking-of-Fast-Online Service via FACEBOOK: “ourdailymannaworldwide “Time: 8 pm. (Nigeria Time)

take it to the Lord i prayer!

ODM PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY

1. In your own words, pray, about today’s word as led now.
O Lord, do for me what you did for the woman with the issue of blood. Take away this reproach now by fire (mention it) and pray seriously now.
LORD GOD, TURN every REPROACH, shame and MOCKERY to RESPECT DIGNITY in Jesus name (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: PROMOTED DURING THE LOCKDOWN! – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: Exodus 10:16-29

16 Then Pharaoh called for Moses and Aaron in haste; and he said, I have sinned against the Lord your God, and against you.

17 Now therefore forgive, I pray thee, my sin only this once, and intreat the Lord your God, that he may take away from me this death only.

18 And he went out from Pharaoh, and intreated the Lord.

19 And the Lord turned a mighty strong west wind, which took away the locusts, and cast them into the Red sea; there remained not one locust in all the coasts of Egypt.

20 But the Lord hardened Pharaoh’s heart, so that he would not let the children of Israel go.

21 And the Lord said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt.

22 And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days:

23 They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.

24 And Pharaoh called unto Moses, and said, Go ye, serve the Lord; only let your flocks and your herds be stayed: let your little ones also go with you.

25 And Moses said, Thou must give us also sacrifices and burnt offerings, that we may sacrifice unto the Lord our God.

26 Our cattle also shall go with us; there shall not an hoof be left behind; for thereof must we take to serve the Lord our God; and we know not with what we must serve the Lord, until we come thither.

27 But the Lord hardened Pharaoh’s heart, and he would not let them go.

28 And Pharaoh said unto him, Get thee from me, take heed to thyself, see my face no more; for in that day thou seest my face thou shalt die.

29 And Moses said, Thou hast spoken well, I will see thy face again no more.

Connect to yesterday’s story of a testifier who was promoted in HARD TIMES! I call it the, “GOSHEN ANOINTING!” GOSHEN means: Draw Near! God draws you near and SEPARATES YOU FROM THE WORLD! When the Goshen anointing is at work, ANY BAD NEWS OR EVIL HAPPENING TO OTHERS WILL PASS OVER YOU! See Exodus 8:22 — “And I will sever in that day the land of Goshen, in which My people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end thou mayest know that I am the LORD in the midst of the earth.” There were dangerous flies and plagues all over Egypt, but the PORTION CALLED GOSHEN WAS EXEMPTED! God will exempt you from that sickness, bad economy, rise and fall, family curse! Also Exodus 9:26 says: “Only in the land of Goshen, where the children of Israel were, was there no hail.” DECLARE THIS ALOUD 3 times NOW: Oh thank you LORD Jesus, because I AM THE GOSHEN OF THIS GENERATION! Exodus 8: 22 says: “And I will sever in that day the land of Goshen, in which My people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end thou mayest know that I am the LORD in the midst of the earth.” Exodus 10: 22 says, “And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days; they (THE EGYPTIANS) saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.” In the midst of a 3-DAY LOCKDOWN IN DARKNESS, THERE WAS LIGHT IN GOSHEN! I see the LORD distinguishing you in this season! You shall be different from them! You shall continually declare: “MY CASE IS DIFFERENT BECAUSE I DWELL IN THE GOSHEN ANOINTING.”

TODAY IS DAY 4 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 CLICK HERE AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 42 CLICK HERE for Prayer Points OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16” BOOKLET. Also connect to the DAILY Breaking-of-Fast-Service Online via FACEBOOK: “ourdailymannaworldwide.” Time: 8 pm (Nigeria Time).

After sowing your “REPROACH TO RESPECT” Seed, kindly send SMS to any of these numbers according to your country; Zamba:+260-9667-485-45 Ghana: +225-265-99-400, SOUTH AFRICA: +27-79- 284-957. U.K.: +44-7.23 -0565, USA: +1-469- 3865-6629, Nigeria +234-802-322-15k +22- 8152626451-mal to: orderoam@gmail.com; WhatsApp to: +34 8144-044 -2226, 080-242-15k, 080-23 15-2536

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher ground.

Refrain:

2. My heart has no desire to stay

ODM PRAYER POINTS

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
I AM BAPTIZEĎ INTO THE GOSHENANOINTING and it is speaking for me THAT MY CASE IS DIFFERENT!
2. LORD, cause me to rise and shine where others are falling and sinking!
3. I look not at others! I look not at the world! I shall not fear their fear! 4. MY CASE IS DIFFERENT BECAUSE I DWELL IN THE GOSHEN ANOINTING!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: FROM WASTED IVF TO TESTIMONY DANCE! HEPHZIBAH IS YOUR NAME

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 62: 1 -5

1. For Zion’s sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem’s sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.

2. And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name.

3 Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.

4 Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.

5 For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.

Share with me the good news below in this fasting programme! Yes! You are NEXT! Good day sir, I have been using ODM for 12 years now and following your prophetic declarations. I have been married for 10 years believing God for a child but all to no avail. We have done 4 IVF operations (INVITRO FERTILIZATION) but none worked until this year when I decided to obey God and sow a seed for Open Reward (ORS) You sent me some Bible Verses to pray with for 3 weeks. Suddenly barrenness of 10 years is over and miscarriages that occurred 3 times are over! And God also increased our finances. I want to return to God all the glory because He has done it for us. My wife put to bed a baby boy May God Almighty continue to bless you and increase your ministry in Jesus mighty name (From M. and Mrs Dominic Ojogbane (nicc.town50@yahoo.com); (+234 706 555 5653) Sir, please publish this testimony for the world to know that we serve a Living God Thank you and God bless you sir.”

Wow! Right now, I hear the sound of this song so loudly “ANGELS ARE SINGING YOU ARE WORTHY O, LORD YOU ARE WORTHY O LORD.”Yes! Only Him could have done it! When the LORD told me to send PROPHETIC PSALMS to PEOPLE who sowed seeds, I struggled with that instruction! I told HIM that people will think we are only favouring seed sowers or we are selling prayers! That day, He “left me in anger and I suddenly felt HOLLOW and EMPTY I repented and decided to obey! THE MANTLE RETURNED! He told me that NOT ALL INSTRUCTIONS WILL MAKE SENSE but they will end up PERFECTING THE DESTINIES of His people and PROVOKING SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS! This family had done 4 expensive IVF operations without fruitfulness till they decided to sow for their Prophetic Psalms! Ah! My prayer for a user of today’s devotional is: YOU SHALL NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AGAIN! FINANCIAL WASTERS MUST DIE! You shall not spend your money on sickness or evil. I pray that every seed You Sow obeying PROPHETIC INSTRUCTIONS THAT DO NOT MAKE SENSE Will tum out as your LADDER TO YOU BEULAH LAND! BEULAH is that season in your life when your life and ministry ARE MARRIED TO TESTIMONTES! I decree every power that has divorced you from testimonies MUST WITHER in this 14-day programme and beyond In Jesus name. Pray today’s fasting prayers on page 49 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16” and sow your seed as led. USE THE FAMILY in today’s devotional as a point of contact and also pay for them! You shall be called “HEPZIBAH – THE DELIGHT OF THE LORD because SHAME SHALL FORSAKE YOU by the anointing! Shout 14 hallelujahs and pray now!

TODAY IS DAY 5 of the 14-day fasting programme PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 CLICK HERE AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 49 CLICK HERE TO PRAY OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16” BOOKLET. Also connect to the DAILY Breaking-of-Fast-Service Online via FACEBOOK “ourdallymannaworldwide” Time: 8 pm (Nigeria Time).

PRAYER POINTS Take Song 3: What a friend we have…

1. What a friend we have in Jesus,

2. LORD, turn my name to “BEULAH LAND” (married to testimonies) AND let men call me “HEPHZIBAH – the delight of the LORD
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:04am On Jul 16, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! THIS BATTLE MUST END!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PROVERBS 23: 17-18;

17 Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the Lord all the day long.

18 For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off

PSALM 7:1-9

1 O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:

2 Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver.

3 O Lord my God, If I have done this; if there be iniquity in my hands;

4 If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemysmiley

5 Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.

6 Arise, O Lord, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.

7 So shall the congregation of the people compass thee about: for their sakes therefore return thou on high.

8 The Lord shall judge the people: judge me, O Lord, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.

9 Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.

Ah! You will not end in shame! So, you must tell the devil Res Judicata over any battle you are going through, whether disappointment, barrenness, shame, disgrace, marital failure, poverty etc; enough is enough, they must come to an end in Jesus name. Proverbs 23:18 (today’s 1st scripture) says: “For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.” I decree an end to your battles this year and your expectation shall not be cut off, in Jesus name. Before continuing, you must pray the following prayers below NOW, in this fasting programme and beyond:

SATAN, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! YOU ARE A LIAR FOREVER! SURELY THERE IS AN END! I arrest your kingdom operations around my destiny NOW!
SATAN, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! The Word says; SURELY, THERE IS AN END! I stop your manipulation of any area of my life, family and ministry NOW!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! NO BATTLE IS FOREVER! I decree that the following STUBBORN BATTLES MUST COME TO AN EARLY END IN JESUS NAME!

SATAN, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! The wickedness of the wicked must come to an early end! LORD, arise and strike their foundations now in Jesus name.

SATAN, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I claim my testimony NOW! NOW! NOW!

Psalm 37:37 says: “Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.” Your end shall be PEACE AND DANCING! In Christ, you are perfect and upright by the Blood of Jesus Christ. So, that battle must end in peace and not in pieces.

DAY 6 AND TWO SERIOUS PRAYER VIGILS TONIGHT
TODAY IS DAY 6 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 CLICK HERE AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 49 CLICK HERE TO PRAY OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16” BOOKLET.

LATER TONIGHT – Connect to the TWO ON-LINE “REPROACH TO RESPECT” PRAYER SESSIONS. IST via: FACEBOOK: SESSION “ourdailymannaworldwide.” Time: 10-10.45pm (Nigeria time). THEN 2ND SESSION – connect via: YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Time: 11-11.45 pm (Nigeria time). This is your NIGHT! connect

After sowing your “REPROACH TO RESPECT” Seed, kindly send SMS to any of these numbers according to your country; Zamba:+260-9667-485-45 Ghana: +225-265-99-400, SOUTH AFRICA: +27-79- 284-957. U.K.: +44-7.23 -0565, USA: +1-469- 3865-6629, Nigeria +234-802-322-15k +22- 8152626451-mal to: orderodm@gmail.com; WhatsApp to: +34 8144-044 -2226, 080-23 15-2536

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s devotional as led.
2. Repeat above prayers NOW.
3. Pray today’s fasting prayers on page 49 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 16.”

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: GOD COMPENSATED HIM! YOU ARE NEXT!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 61:1 - 7

1. The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

2. To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

Share with me this sound of joy even as I prophesy that NO MAN or POWER will STEAL YOUR JOY in Jesus name!

“Dear Bishop, the God of Open Reward has done it for me. I retired from public service (as a young retiree) from a federal parastatal in Nigeria. As a result of the contract my parastatal signed with private firm, I was paid a paltry sum of thirty-seven thousand naira (about 89 dollars ) and some fraction monthly, even when I retired on the managerial cadre. Although it was painful, I kept telling God to compensate me for the years I spent in service without a commensurate pension. I took part in the January 2021 (21 Days) fasting programme, sowed my Open Reward No-Panic seed and was given my special Prophetic Prayer Psalms which I prayed; and I also took part in the online prayer sessions. Then Boom! On Feb. 15th, 2021, God blessed me with an “Open Reward Appointment” as a SPECIAL ASSISTANT to MY STATE GOVERNOR. My joy has known no bounds ever since then. To God be the Glory. Dear Sir, God bless you immeasurably for your life of Sacrifice and may the Unction upon your life never diminish, Amen. Bro C.A. (+234 8067451470).”

Oh, thank God for thousands of testimonies rolling in concerning what God is doing in this commission especially through this booklet, the fasting programmes and the Psalm Prayers which I was led to send to people against my natural reasoning! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that there are times when A LOSS SEEMS FINAL but God allows your season of LOSS to prepare you for your season of DOUBLE JOY! Most times, God isn’t trying to change your mountain; He is using your mountain to change you. Today’s scripture says in Isaiah 61:7: “For your shame, ye shall have double; and for confusion, they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double everlasting joy shall be unto them.” Yes! Yes! I hear the sound of an abundance of UNSTOPPABLE JOY in your house! Oh lift up your hands and worship your God now!

GIVE OUT AT LEAST 3 COPIES OF THIS BOOKLET THIS WEEK AND EXPECT AN UNEXPECTED TESTIMONY!

TODAY IS DAY 7 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 CLICK HERE AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 58 Click Here for Prayer Points OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16” BOOKLET. Also connect to the DAILY Breaking-of-Fast-Service Online via FACEBOOK: “ourdailymannaworldwide.” Time: 8 pm (Nigeria Time).

After sowing your “REPROACH TO RESPECT” Seed, kindly send SMS to any of these numbers according to your country; Zamba:+260-9667-485-45 Ghana: +225-265-99-400, SOUTH AFRICA: +27-79- 284-957. U.K.: +44-7.23 -0565, USA: +1-469- 3865-6629, Nigeria +234-802-322-15k +22- 8152626451-mal to: orderoam@gmail.com; WhatsApp to: +34 8144-044 -2226, 080-23 15-2536

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Great is Thy faithfulness…

1. Great is thy faithfulness, O God my Father.*

Refrain:

ODM Prayer Points for today.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word now as led.
2. Pray for the testifier seriously today! UPROOT every arrow of envy!
3. Loose more promotions.
Connect to this testimony and determine to WAIT ON THE LORD and never to quit!
Lord, UNDO every INJUSTICE DONE TO ME in my past. Send IN THE TESTIMONY to orderodm@gmail.com (Pray it for 3 days and praise God for 12 days)

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:37am On Jul 18, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: GOD COMPENSATED HIM! YOU ARE NEXT – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 40: 1-8

Don’t forget to join day 8 fasting prayer points

1. I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

2. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.

3. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.

4. Blessed is that man that maketh the Lord his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

5. Many, O Lord my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

6. Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.

7. Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

8. I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

From yesterday’s devotional, the testifier was paid little money as his retirement allowance monthly. God saw the “injustice” and OVERTURNED IT! I see 2,308 users of today’s devotional who will be COMPENSATED FOR THEIR PAST PAIN! Each loss has its compensation! There is healing for every pain, but a bird with a broken pinion (wing) never soars so high! That is why NO MATTER HOW YOUR PAST HAS BEEN, NEVER GIVE UP! Sometimes, there will be HATERS, there will be DOUBTERS, there will NON-BELEVERS in you, then there will be YOU proving them wrong! The God who compensated Hannah for her years of delay will compensate you! The God who compensated Abraham/Sarah for their years of shame, will compensate you! God will COMPENSATE YOU WHEN YOU MAKE MATTHEW 6: 33 your MOTTO– “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.” In your season of waiting to be compensated, just SEEK THE KINGDOM and you will be visited in your due season! When It Looks Impossible, Talk Like It’s Going To Happen! Act Like It’s Going To Happen! Praise Like It’s Going To Happen. Never forget that for a child of God, there is nothing like a loss! See Psalm 40: 1-3 – “I waited patiently for the LORD; and He inclined unto me, and heard my cry.” Vs. 1 actually means, IN WAITING, I WANTED! Wow! That means there was a LONG DELAY and all hope nearly seemed LOST! But see Vs. 2: “He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.” When LOSS seems to be your name, when your life can be described in one word; HORROR, when you seem CAGED like in a PIT, when DELAY seems to be your surname or when MOCKERY is all you see, always remember that JEHOVAH GOD WILL BRING YOU OUT OF THAT HORRIBLE PIT of noise/shame/delay/loss and PLANT YOUR FEET UPON A ROCK that is IMMOVABLE! And as a COMPENSATION, HE WILL PUT A NEW SONG IN YOUR MOUTH! Many shall see it and fear your God! Yes! I hear the sound of abundance of UNSTOPPABLE JOY in your house! Oh, lift up your hands and worship your God now!

PROPHETIC RAIN SERVICE AND DAY 8 PRAYERS!

TODAY IS DAY 8 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 CLICK HERE TO PRAY AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 58 CLICK HERE OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16” BOOKLET.BREAKING-OF-FAST/ PROPHETCRATN SERVICE TONIGHIT! OPERATION-SETTLE YOUR-WEEK-WITH-GOD! Be ready to pray! Connect Via Facebook: “ourdailymannaworldwide.” Time: 8pm (Nigeria Time)

2. Have we trials and temptations?

Prayer points for today

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word now as led.
2. I determine never to GIVE UP! My DIVINE PINION (wings) will NEVER be broken! I shall keep moving! I shall keep trusting God and I shall be compensated in my season in Jesus name!
Matthew 6: 33 shall be my MOTTO! My life and ministry will shock DOUBTERS, HATERS AND MOCKERS for good in Jesus name.
3. Pray about today NOW!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:44am On Jul 19, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: FROM REPROACH TO RESPECT-3
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 7:11-17

11 And it came to pass the day after, that he went into a city called Nain; and many of his disciples went with him, and much people.

12 Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her.

13 And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.

14 And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise.

15 And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother.

16 And there came a fear on all: and they glorified God, saying, That a great prophet is risen up among us; and, That God hath visited his people.

17 And this rumour of him went forth throughout all Judaea, and throughout all the region round about.

Reproach is when your battle changes your name and identity. Reproach is when people look down on you because of what you are going through. But thus says the Lord: “Whatever has brought reproach to your life shall be swallowed up by the anointing.” What can you say of a woman who lost her husband and a few years later, her only son? She could have been called a witch for losing her husband and son. Imagine the emotional and societal torture she must have gone through, but thank God for Jesus the REPROACH STOPPER who brought her son back to life. Ah! In this 2021 July fasting programme, whatever is dead around your life, family and ministry shall come alive again by fire! You will move from SORRY to SHINING, from CRYING to CONGRATULATIONS, from DISGRACE to DANCING! HEAR THIS: The Lord shall touch your pain in this fasting programme and your friends and foes shall STAND STILL in awe and they shall RESPECT your God! Sow your “REPROACH TO RESPECT” PROPHETIC SEED in this fasting programme and pray the “REPROACH TO RESPECT APPROACH) PROPHETIC PRAYER PSALM” that will be sent to you for two weeks! Catch this:

“Don’t let the low times keep you down. Learn from them and reach for the high times” (David Wiemers).

I see your life disappointing your haters!
TODAY IS DAY 9 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 CLICK HERE AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 68 CLICK HERE OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16” BOOKLET. Also connect to the DAILY via Breaking-of-Fast-Service Online FACEBOOK: “ourdailymannaworldwide.” Time: 8 pm Nigeria Time).

After sowing your “REPROACH TO RESPECT” Seed, kindly send SMS to any of these numbers according to your country; Zamba:+260-9667-485-45 Ghana: +225-265-99-400, SOUTH AFRICA: +27-79- 284-957. U.K.: +44-7.23 -0565, USA: +1-469- 3865-6629, Nigeria +234-802-322-15k +22- 8152626451-mal to: orderodm@gmail.com; WhatsApp to: +34 8144-044 -2226, 080-242-15k, 080-23 15-2536

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song: Higher ground…

Refrain:

ODM Prayer for today

2. O Lord, do for me what you did for the widow of NAIN. Take me from ZERO to HERO and change my name from REPROACH to APPROACH! Those that ran from me shall look for me!
3. Abba Father, mock every mocker of my destiny this year in Jesus name.
4. Pray today’s fasting prayers in “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16”
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:21am On Jul 20, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: POISON THE POISONER

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 7: 8 - 17

8 The Lord shall judge the people: judge me, O Lord, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.

9 Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.

10 My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.

11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

12 If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready.

13 He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; he ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors.

14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood.

15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.

16 His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.

17 I will praise the Lord according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high.

I share this testimony with me! YOU ARE NEXT in Jesus name.

“Glory be to the Alpha and Omega, I am thanking the great “I AM.” for healing me from spiritual poison implanted into me by an evil friend through food. To the utter shame of the devil, I am healed and completely whole by the power in the name and Blood of Jesus Christ – From Sister femi (alisc20032002@yahoo.com).

“Ah! Poisoned by a friend! A POISON is anything that is sent to destabilize and overturn your destiny! But do you know that there are DIFFERENT KINDS OF POISON IN THE SPIRITUAL WORLD? No wonder today’s scripture Vs. 9 says: “Oh, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.” Indeed, there is WICKEDNESS ON THIS PLANET but there is a GREATER WITNESS THAT SWALLOWS UP THAT WICKEDNESS! That WITNESS is the BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST SHED AT CALVARY’s cross! This testifier said AN EVIL FRIEND sent the satanic arrow of POISON THROUGH FOOD. That is why it is not good to eat anyhow or anywhere or to receive gifs, etc! That is why you must see food as an AGENT OF PROMOTION (when you are fasting and praying like this or once in a week even after this 14- day fast) or as an agent of DEMOTION (when you are lazy, undisciplined, lacking self-control and carelessness. If the enemy knows that YOUR BELLY IS YOUR “GOD”, he will use all means to USE FOOD TO STOP YOU! Arise today and return to sender every evil arrow of POISON (see Vs. 15 they shall fall into their pit) RETURN EVERY SPIRITUAL POISION BACK TO THEM! Return their WICKEDNESS BACK TO THEM! Cry aloud today: Oh LORD, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an early end, but establish the just! I decree that you will be delivered from ANY KIND OF POISON (marital, financial, fruit of the womb, delay, rise and fall, stagnation, serving your juniors, disappointment at the edge of breakthroughs). Pray now!

Today is Day 10 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 68 CLICK HERE OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16” BOOKLET. Also connect to the DAILY Breaking-of-Fast Online Service via FACEBOOK: “ourdailymannaworldwide. “Time: 8 pm (Nigeria Time. Sow your fasting seed as led CLICK HERE FOR ACCOUNT DETAILS and get your PROPHETE PSALM. This is your season!

ODM PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led.
2. I return to sender every evil arrow and every kind of POISON!
3. A POISON is anything that is sent to destabilize and overturn my destiny; CATCH FIRE AND SCATTER NOW in Jesus name.
4. In this fasting programme and beyond, the wickedness of the wicked MUST END! Lord, disgrace the wicked OPENLY (Pray it seriously).
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:24am On Jul 21, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE TESTIMONY OF “THIS CANNOT BE TRUE”

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
2 KINGS 7: 8-16;
JEREMIAH 32: 27

8 And when these lepers came to the uttermost part of the camp, they went into one tent, and did eat and drink, and carried thence silver, and gold, and raiment, and went and hid it; and came again, and entered into another tent, and carried thence also, and went and hid it.

9 Then they said one to another, We do not well: this day is a day of good tidings, and we hold our peace: if we tarry till the morning light, some mischief will come upon us: now therefore come, that we may go and tell the king’s household.

10 So they came and called unto the porter of the city: and they told them, saying, We came to the camp of the Syrians, and, behold, there was no man there, neither voice of man, but horses tied, and asses tied, and the tents as they were.

11 And he called the porters; and they told it to the king’s house within.

12 And the king arose in the night, and said unto his servants, I will now shew you what the Syrians have done to us. They know that we be hungry; therefore are they gone out of the camp to hide themselves in the field, saying, When they come out of the city, we shall catch them alive, and get into the city.

13 And one of his servants answered and said, Let some take, I pray thee, five of the horses that remain, which are left in the city, (behold, they are as all the multitude of Israel that are left in it: behold, I say, they are even as all the multitude of the Israelites that are consumedsmiley and let us send and see.

14 They took therefore two chariot horses; and the king sent after the host of the Syrians, saying, Go and see.

15 And they went after them unto Jordan: and, lo, all the way was full of garments and vessels, which the Syrians had cast away in their haste. And the messengers returned, and told the king.

16 And the people went out, and spoiled the tents of the Syrians. So a measure of fine flour was sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, according to the word of the Lord.

27 Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Vs. 12 of today’s 1st scripture says: “And the king arose in the night, and said unto his servants, I will now shew you what the Syrians have done to us. They know that we be hungry; therefore are they gone out of the camp to hide themselves in the field, saying, “When they come out of the city, we shall catch them alive, and get into the city.” When the lepers raced back to the city to deliver the good news of, “THE SIEGE IS OVER! PLENTY HAS COME” the king did not believe it! He was saying: THIS CANNOT BE TRUE! HE DOUBTED! He told his officers that the Syrians were laying an ambush in order to CAPTURE THEM! The deliverance from the siege SHOCKED HIM! He forgot that: THE WORD, “IMPOSSIBLE” MEANS “I’M POSSIBLE!” IMPOSSIBLE IS not a fact! It’s an opinion! “IMPOSSIBLE” is just a big word thrown around by small-minded men or women! He forgot that “IMPOSSIBLE” is TEMPORARY! Yes! He forgot that IMPOSSIBLE is a DECLARATION; Not a DARE! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE UNLESS YOU THINK IT IS! The MIND is the man! Ah, I hear my Father God declare: What people will DOUBT and declare as “IMPOSSIBLE” will locate you in 3 weeks! Oh, I am excited! When Mary became pregnant, Joseph wanted to divorce her because he was confused about that miracle! I am led to declare to you: The testimony that CANNOT be interpreted, the one that will CONFUSE your generation will locate you and all yours in Jesus name! Remember; IT’S IMPOSSIBLE For THEM; NOT FOR YOU and your GOD! Pray now!

TODAY IS DAY 11 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 74 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16” BOOKLET. Also connect tonight to the DAILY Breaking-of-Fast Online Service via FACEBOOK: “ourdailymannaworldwide.” Time: 8 pm (Nigeria Time).

After sowing your “REPROACH TO RESPECT” Seed, kindly send SMS to any of these numbers according to your country; Zamba:+260-9667-485-45 Ghana: +225-265-99-400, SOUTH AFRICA: +27-79- 284-957. U.K.: +44-7.23 -0565, USA: +1-469- 3865-6629, Nigeria +234-802-322-15k +22- 8152626451-mal to: orderoam@gmail.com; WhatsApp to: +34 8144-044 -2226, 080-242-15000, 080-23 15-2536

Great is thy faithfulness, O God my Father.*

Refrain:

ODM PRAYER FOR TODAY

2. JEHOVAH “OVER DO,” baptize me with the miracle of “THIS CANNOT BE TRUE.”
3. Jer. 32: 27; LORD, do a thing that seems IMPOSSIBLE; that will make men and women to say to themselves: “THIS CANNOT BE TRUE.”
4. Lord, turn every DESERT into a SEA OF GOODNESS, SINGING, and DANCING!
5. My Father, my Father; break every siege concerning my life, family, and ministry!
6. Pray today’s prayers in “WAR AGAINST HAMAN 16” as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE TESTIMONY OF “GO AND SEE”

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 KINGS 7: 12-20

12 And the king arose in the night, and said unto his servants, I will now shew you what the Syrians have done to us. They know that we be hungry; therefore are they gone out of the camp to hide themselves in the field, saying, When they come out of the city, we shall catch them alive, and get into the city.

13 And one of his servants answered and said, Let some take, I pray thee, five of the horses that remain, which are left in the city, (behold, they are as all the multitude of Israel that are left in it: behold, I say, they are even as all the multitude of the Israelites that are consumedsmiley and let us send and see.

14 They took therefore two chariot horses; and the king sent after the host of the Syrians, saying, Go and see.

15 And they went after them unto Jordan: and, lo, all the way was full of garments and vessels, which the Syrians had cast away in their haste. And the messengers returned, and told the king.

16 And the people went out, and spoiled the tents of the Syrians. So a measure of fine flour was sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, according to the word of the Lord.

17 And the king appointed the lord on whose hand he leaned to have the charge of the gate: and the people trode upon him in the gate, and he died, as the man of God had said, who spake when the king came down to him.

18 And it came to pass as the man of God had spoken to the king, saying, Two measures of barley for a shekel, and a measure of fine flour for a shekel, shall be to morrow about this time in the gate of Samaria:

19 And that lord answered the man of God, and said, Now, behold, if the Lord should make windows in heaven, might such a thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof.

20 And so it fell out unto him: for the people trode upon him in the gate, and he died.

Vs. 14 of today’s scripture says: “They took therefore two chariot horses, and the king sent after the host of the Syrians, saying, ‘Go and see.” Note: GO and SEE! Oh, the miracle of their SUDDEN TURN-AROUND was too much that the king sent his officers to “GO AND SEE.” Wow! Your God is sending me to announce to you that within 28 days, THE MIRACLE OF “GO AND SEE” shall locate you and your household as in the days of OBEDEDOM. God will do a thing that will SHOCK your generation and men shall begin to declare around town: GO AND SEE! That was what happened in 2 Samuel 6:12 – “And it was told king David, saying, “The LORD hath blessed the house of Obededom, and all that pertaineth unto him, because of the ark of God. So David went and brought up the ark of God from the house of Obededom into the city of David with gladness.” Note the underlined: IT WAS TOLD KING DAVID! Starting from NOW people will begin to discuss you FOR GOOD! They shall carry your story of HEALING, FRUIT OF THE WOMB manifestation, CAREER/BUSINESS ENLARGEMENT, deliverance from SHAME, FAVOUR and UNBELIEVABLE PROGRESS around town! Even the king will hear! As in the case of LAZARUS, they shall say to themselves: GO AND SEE FOR YOURSELF! God has done it for her/him. Lift up your hands AND DECLARE 14 HALLELUIAHS NOW! I am led to declare to you that in this fasting programme and beyond, the MIRACLE OF “GO AND SEE” shall be rained upon your address! Pray seriously now!

TODAY IS DAY 12 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 CLICK HERE AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 79 Click here for Prayer Points OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16” BOOKLET. Connect Online to the Last-day ANOINTING SERVICE (July 24th) via FACEBOOK: “ourdailymannaworldwide.” YOUTUBE: Manna TV International, and Instagram_Live: ourdailymanna_bishopchris. Time: 1 pm (Nigeria Time).

JOIN THE DAILY ONLINE BREAKING OF FAST PRAYERS – 8PM NIGERIA TIME!

ODM Prayer Points

2. JEHOVAH “OVER DO,” baptize me with the miracle of “GO AND SEE!”
Jer. 32: 27; LORD, do a thing that seems IMPOSSIBLE; that will make men and women to say to themselves: “GO AND SEE.”
3. Lord, turn every DESERT to a SEA OF GOODNESS AND SINGING!
4. My Father, my Father; break every siege concerning my life, family and ministry!
5. Pray today’s prayers in “WAR AGAINST HAMAN 16″ as led now

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: I AM AN EAGLE! I RENEW TO REFIRE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 40: 25-31

25 To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.

26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

27 Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the Lord, and my judgment is passed over from my God?

28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.

29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:

31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

I am led to take you on a journey to SPY ON THE LIFE OF AN EAGLE! I call it the “University” of the Eagle Let’s start with the first COURSE: EAGLE – 101 – The Eagle as a bird has the longest life span of its species. It can live up to 25-70 years depending on its environment. There is a controversy as to the actual age limit of eagles but some biological journals project that to reach this age (about 70 years), the eagle must make a hard decision. When it is near 40, its long and strong talons (a claw, especially one belonging to a bird of prey) can no longer grab prey that serves as its food. Its long and sharp beak becomes weak/bent. Its enviable heavy wings become stuck to its chest and make it very hard or impossible to fly. Then, the eagle is left with only two options: die or go through a painful process of change that lasts for 150 days. The process requires that the eagle fly to a mountain peak and sit on its nest. There, the eagle knocks its beak against a rock until it falls off . After the beak falls off, the eagle will wait for a new beak to grow back and then it will pluck out its claws. When its new claws grow back, the eagle starts plucking its old feathers off. And after 150 days (five months), the eagle takes its famous flight of A NEW BEGINNING (rebirth) and it is able to live further for 30 more years. Oh! What a motivational story of NEVER GIVING UP! I am not a zoologist or an ORNITHOLOGIST (a person who studies ornithology – the branch of science (zoology) devoted to birds). But the Holy Ghost wants you to know that NO MATTER THE MATTER, they that wait upon the LORD shall RENEW THEIR STRENGTH. This Christian race is NOT a 100-METER DASH! It is a marathon! Therefore, you need to regularly RENEW your strength! No wonder today’s scripture Verse 30 says: “Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall,” then Verse 31 says: “But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” Always remember that YOU CARRY THE EAGLE STAR and not an ORDINARY STAR…(to be continued tomorrow Click Here).

Today is Day 13 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 85 Click Here for Prayer Points OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16” BOOKLET. Connect Online to the Last-day ANOINTING SERVICE (July 24th) Via FACEBOOK: “ourdailymannaworldwide.” YOUTUBE: Manna TV International, and Instagram LIVE: ourdailymanna_bishopchris.

Our Daily Manna 23 July 2021

Refrain:

ODM PRAYER POINTS
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as you are led.
2. Lord, thank you that you have likened my destiny to the destiny of the EAGLE! I have a soul, unlike the EAGLE! So my star is greater and stronger! Therefore I decree: I shall RENEW MY OIL OF GRACE from time to time! I decree that I shall run and not be weary! I decree that I AM NOT A QUITTER in Jesus name.
3. Holy Ghost, REVIVE my DESTINY AGAIN and give me a NEW BEGINNING (Pray it for 3 days, night and day).
Pray about today as led now. LOOSE DIVINE HEALING TODAY!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:11am On Jul 24, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: I AM AN EAGLE! I AM MOUNTING UP!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 40: 31;
PSALM 103: 1-7

31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

PSALM 103: 1-7

1 Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

6 The Lord executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.

7 He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.

Mounting up as Eagles is a promise from Isaiah 40: 31. It means PROMOTION and UNSTOPPABLE PROGRESS! It means the life of a believer is from GLORY TO GLORY; NOT GROANING! Yes! You were BORN AGAIN TO MOUNT UP and not to GO DOWN in shame! I call the RENEWING OF THE EAGLE’S STRENGTH (2nd scripture Vs. 5) as the REBIRTH OF THE EAGLE! I decree that in this fasting programme and beyond, YOUR STRENGTH WILL BE RENEWED! A RENEWED STRENGTH is a HIGHER STRENGTH than the OLD or FORMER STRENGTH! I see a user of today’s devotional MOUNT UP to a NEW UNBEATABLE HEIGHT in life, family and ministry! I see a HIGHER PRAYER FIRE! I see a HIGHER LOVE FOR THE WORD! I see NEW and HIGHER TESTIMONIES LOCATING YOUR HOUSE! You are MOUNTING UP! Yea! YOU ARE MOUNTING UP! Declare this 7 times now: “IAM MOUNTING UP LIKE THE STRONG EAGLE! I SHALL NEVER, NEVER GO DOWN! I SHALL NEVER KNOW SHAME! MY DESTINY SHALL BE AS THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL and I shall end in PRAISE in Jesus name.” Indeed, renewing one’s strength on the mountain top can be rather painful (as in this 14-day fasting program), but needful. As we grow closer to God, we see that much of our lives are like that of eagles. We discover that we are weak in eating and applying God’s spiritual food. We observe that our sharp beaks (our tongues) often speak things they should not; and that our aged lives are sometimes weighed down with sin than we never imagined. Oh! The magnificent EAGLE! Every child of God is a magnificent new creation. You are beautiful! You are powerful! You can fly higher than you ever imagined! You are UNLIMITED! You are not COMMON because EAGLES are not common like the chicken or pigeons! You are SPECIAL! Whether your haters like it or not, YOU WILL MOUNT UP AS THE EAGLE!

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE OF THE WORLDWIDE 14-DAY FASTING!

THEME: “FROM REPROACH TO RESPECT.” Connect Online via FACEBOOK: “ourdailymannaworldwide.” YOUTUBE: Manna TV International, and INSTAGRAM LIVE: ourdailymanna bishopchris. Time: 1.00p.m Nigeria time Also, PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 CLICK HERE AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 90 CLICK HERE FOR PRAYER POINTS OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-16” BOOKLET. Don’t miss today’s ANOINTING SERVICE.

After sowing your “REPROACH TO RESPECT” Seed, kindly send SMS to any of these numbers according to your country; Zamba:+260-9667-485-45 Ghana: +225-265-99-400, SOUTH AFRICA: +27-79- 284-957. U.K.: +44-7.23 -0565, USA: +1-469- 3865-6629, Nigeria +234-802-322-15k +22- 8152626451-mal to: orderodm@gmail.com; WhatsApp to: +34 8144-044 -2226, 080-242-15k, 080-23 15-2536

JOIN THE DAILY ONLINE BREAKING OF FAST PRAYERS – 8PM NIGERIA TIME!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.

2. Lord, thank you that You have likened me to the destiny of the EAGLE BIRD! I have a soul unlike the EAGLE BIRD! So my star is greater and stronger! Therefore I decree: I am MOUNTING UP AS THE EAGLĒ! I am not stagnant and I will never go down! I shall operate as the head wherever I go! I shall never end up in the dust of shame in Jesus Name.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:08am On Jul 25, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: CHOSEN FROM THE CROWD!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 8: 1-10

1 When he was come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed him.

2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.

3 And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

4 And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

5 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him.

6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.

7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.

8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.

9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.

10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

Share with me the prophetic good news below!

“Glory be to the God of ODM. I joined the prayers during the Sunday Night Prophetic Rain online on 18th April 2021, with the theme – “The Deliverance of the Head” where the Bishop told us to pray that every meeting within that week would favour us. I prayed expecting favour because a high powered meeting concerning me was scheduled for the 19th of April on a Monday. Miraculously , an approval I had been waiting for since 2019 was given to me, making me one of the 7 people that got the milestone approval out of 12 people considered. Glory be to God. (From OKL +234-809-7829- 842).”

An approval that was delayed was loosed in that WEEKLY AND REGULAR ONLINE PROPHETIC RAIN SERVICE(always SUNDAY NIGHT – 8pm NIGÉRIA TIME- Facebook (“ourdailymannaworldwide”). I was led to start that programme and TO GOD BE THE GLORY ALONE for the great things He has done! Notice that this testifier was just like the centurion in today’s scripture! He/she believed and acted on THE WORD! The centurion said to Jesus: SPEAK THE WORD ONLY! Ah! I speak and I decree the WORD as I am commanded now (Just keep saying AMEN! AMEN! AMEN): From this day and within 23 days, that good news you have been waiting for shall locate your address in Jesus name! 1 decree: YOU ARE MOVING from a particular OBSTACLE to a great MIRACLE within 28 days in Jesus name! I decree that an enemy who vowed that OVER HER DEAD BODY will you prosper, shall be buried! Someone will die for you to sit on your throne! 1 decree that those who ganged up against you shall suddenly begin to fight themselves and you shall testify! I see 23 fruit of the womb testimonies! I hear the cry of babies! I see a plane crash being averted before October 2nd this year! You shall jump over premature death! The LORD is sending new helpers to 5 people using today’s devotional! I see 2,312 people giving testimonies of laughter and a new song because they shall declare: THE LORD PICKED ME FROM THE MULTITUDE AND GLORIFIED ME! Oh, lift up your hands and worship the LORD NOW.

TONIGHT 8PM – OPERATION-SETTLE-YOUR-WEEK WITH GOD! Via FACEBOOK LIVE: “ourdailymannaworldwide”

PROPHETIC RAIN ONLINE PRAYER SERVICE: Be ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release a Prophetic WORD /DIRECTION/ WARN- ING for those who log in. Time: 8pm (Nigeria Time).

ODM PRAYER POINTS

1. Pray about today’s word as led and repeat the above prayers now!
2. LORD GOD, OPEN ALL YOUR DOORS OF GRACE AND GOODNESS as I SHUT every door that is distracting me from Your presence in Jesus name (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).
3. Pray for this ODM vision today! PULL DOWN every distraction or envy arrow!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:09am On Jul 26, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: NEVER GO TO BED ANGRY! HE LOST HIS WIFE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EPHESIANS 4: 22-30

22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.

26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:

27 Neither give place to the devil.

28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

The imagined conversation below is between a wife and her husband.

Wife: Is this the marriage you promised me?

Husband: The best ever

Wife: Really?

Instead of them to find a better way of settling their misunderstanding, they both went to bed very angry with each other. In the middle of the night, the wife kept tapping him; she kept calling and calling but he was very angry. He didn’t want to listen to whatever she had to say. Instead, he woke up and went to sleep in the living room. He woke up the next morning still very angry. He left for work without even saying a word to his wife. He came back from work to find the house the way he left it. Very messy and to his surprise, the wife was still sleeping but he came close enough to know that something was wrong. He saw his wife’s inhaler; he then checked and she wasn’t breathing. He tried to call 911 (emergency number) but it was too late. The wife was gone! DEAD! It turned out that she had an asthmatic attack in the middle of the night. He tried using her inhaler but there was nothing in there. DURING HER STRUGGLE, SHE HAD FINISHED THE INHALER CONTENT and LATER DIED! And that was when she had tried to call the husband for help but he was still very angry! SAD! Indeed, ANGER is one word short of DANGER! This man could have saved his wife’s life but because of his anger, he didn’t! So please, NEVER ALLOW THE SUN TO GO DOWN ON YOUR TEMPER/ANGER (today’s scripture, Vs. 26) because you never know if you or the person you are mad at will wake up the next morning. Always LET GO and LET GOD even when it is very painful! Pray seriously now!

FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT HOW TO GROW YOUR MONEY (PART 2)” – This Saturday 5 pm!

THIS SATURDAY IS MOTIVATION WEEKEND WITH BISHOP CHRIS: Theme: IS AS STATED ABOVE. Time: 5.00 p.m. (Nigeria time). Connect Via Facebook: ourdailymannaworldwide.” Send your questions to orderodm@gmail.com. I see a NEW BEGINNING in your FINANCi meALWISDOM!

Refrain:

ODM Prayer Points

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from anyway in which anger has dominated you!
3. Release forgiveness to the following person(s) – (mention them).
4. DEATH AND ANGER are twins! ANGER shall not have dominion over me!
5. ANGER is a word short of DANGER! I determine to LET GOD TAKE CONTROL of the following injustice done to me (mention them).
Pray about today generally as led now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:59am On Jul 27, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: VACUUM YOUR DREAMS

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 37:1-11

1 And Jacob dwelt in the land wherein his father was a stranger, in the land of Canaan.

2 These are the generations of Jacob. Joseph, being seventeen years old, was feeding the flock with his brethren; and the lad was with the sons of Bilhah, and with the sons of Zilpah, his father’s wives: and Joseph brought unto his father their evil report.

3 Now Israel loved Joseph more than all his children, because he was the son of his old age: and he made him a coat of many colours.

4 And when his brethren saw that their father loved him more than all his brethren, they hated him, and could not speak peaceably unto him.

5 And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him yet the more.

6 And he said unto them, Hear, I pray you, this dream which I have dreamed:

7 For, behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and, lo, my sheaf arose, and also stood upright; and, behold, your sheaves stood round about, and made obeisance to my sheaf.

8 And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us? or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us? And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his words.

9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.

10 And he told it to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked him, and said unto him, What is this dream that thou hast dreamed? Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down ourselves to thee to the earth?

11 And his brethren envied him; but his father observed the saying.

Someone said, “If your dream turns to dust, vacuum it. ” That means – PICK UP THE DUST PARTICLES and START AGAIN! In other words, don’t let anything drive you to neglect your dreams. Even if people that used to believe in those dreams suddenly change and begin to tell you that it’s impossible, don’t give up. This is especially true if this dream is a God-given dream. God never gives people dreams and desires that He does not fulfil. What do you do, when your expectations are dashed? What do you do when someone that you’ve been looking up to as a help and support suddenly deserts you? What do you do when the greatest dreams of your heart suddenly vanish and all hope of ever living in the reality of those dreams is stolen? The answer is: DREAM AGAIN! From childhood, God planted a dream in the heart of Joseph that he would be a great leader and a model to His people. He held tight to this dream. Everywhere he went, he spoke about it. Because of his unusual dream, his brothers became his enemies. However, he didn’t let go of his dreams. They sold him into slavery, and when he entered into Potiphar’s house, he offered his best. His diligence and faithfulness showed that he still believed in his dreams. He was not hurt or disappointed in God. Soon, the devil attacked his dream again using Potiphar’s wife. He was thrown into prison. However, he didn’t let his dreams become imprisoned. He rose to the top and became a favourite among all the prisoners. It’s usually very easy to dream big and expect the best when things are going on well; but when things go wrong, what do you do? Always remember this DAILY: “MOST TIMES, YOUR ANSWER TO THAT PRAYER COMES FROM THE FIRE AND TRIALS OF LIFE.” THAT IS WHY YOU MUST never quit! Delay is not a denial because God is not a man, that He should lie, neither is He the son of man, that He should repent (Numbers 23: 19). Reject depression! Make the rest of your life the BEST of your life! Laugh often and trust Him! Never, ever, give up! I see your dreams shaking this world if you don’t quit! Amen!

(GIVE OUT AT LEAST 7 (SEVEN) ODM COPIES TO HELP OTHERS WIN AND I SHALL SEND YOU 7 PRAYER POINTS TO CANCEL WEEPING).

Refrain:

ODM Prayer Point for today

1. In your own words, pray about today’s WORD as led.
2. Every evil chain locking up my dream and preventing it from coming into fruition, SCATTER NOW in Jesus name.
3. I determine to rise again! I determine to VACUUM my dreams! Whether the devil likes it or not, I shall SIT ON MY THRONE (Pray it seriously).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:47am On Jul 29, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE LADY AND THE CULTIST: YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 33: 9-17

9 And it came to pass, as Moses entered into the tabernacle, the cloudy pillar descended, and stood at the door of the tabernacle, and the Lord talked with Moses.

10 And all the people saw the cloudy pillar stand at the tabernacle door: and all the people rose up and worshipped, every man in his tent door.

11 And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

12 And Moses said unto the Lord, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight.

13 Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.

14 And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

15 And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.

16 For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth.

17 And the Lord said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.

There is the story of a Christian sister on campus who was being bothered by a cult member. He wanted her to become his girlfriend but the sister refused. One day, the boy planned to cross her pathway at night and probably rape her. She finished fellowship that night and was walking to her hostel, ALONE. The boy met her but was paralysed! What he saw filled him with so much fear that he couldn’t even say hello to her. The following day, the boy approached the girl and asked her, “Who are those hefty guys that were with you last night…” The sister was shocked!“There was no one with me” she replied. The guy did not believe her. That was the last time he bothered the sister. THAT NONSENSE STOPPED – because of HIS PRESENCE! Always remember, no matter the HEAT OF THE FURNACE, you are never alone. The Almighty God is with you to defend you and fight for you, ALWAYS. The saying goes that one with God is a majority. Moses was one man that understood the greatness of God. He understood that with God on his side, he had nothing to fear. The first time God called Moses, He assured him, “Certainly I will be with you… Later on, He told him, “I will be with your mouth, and teach you what you should say.” In this 2nd quarter of 2021, I want you to be assured of this everlasting truth: the same God who promised to always be with Moses has promised to be with you, He is the mighty God who fought for His people when Pharaoh threatened them at the Red Sea. They could not move forward, they could not move backwards: STAGNATED! The Lord who had assured them that He would be with them stepped into the scene and proved Himself mighty . That was the case of this lady in today’s devotional and that shall be your story! No wonder Moses told God “If Your presence will not go with us, do not take us from here…” Yes, as 2021 progresses, always remember that HE IS ALL THAT MATTERS – HE IS WITH YOU! YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE! Amen and amen!

IT TAKES A YEAR TO PREPARE FOR THE JANUARY WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT. LET GOD USE YOU! PEOPLE’S TESTIMONIES SHALL PROVOKE YOUR OWN. Sow Your World Anointing Night seed to: MANNA MIRACLE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY (JWAN) UBA ACCT NO: 1015310823

1. I am not alone and will never be alone! Thank you LORD.
2. I walk in courage and boldness daily. Thank you LORD for the angels and YOUR PRESENCE!
3. God of Judgment, JUDGE MY PHARAOH AND SHOW HIM YOUR GREATNESS TODAY! Pray this seriously.
4. Pray about today!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: Oh! My First Love!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: James 4: 1-10

A time will come in the life of every man when he must decide the side he belongs to; the side of God or the side of the devil. If you are not sure where you stand or who you really want to serve, you are an easy prey for the devil. You cannot eat at the table with the devil and expect the Lord to receive you with open arms anytime you want, only to go back to the devil as soon as possible.

The big question is this: Where do you stand? Who do you really want to serve? Why is this important? Because the world is coming to an end.

One of the hallmarks of these last days is that the love of many will wax cold. Will you be one of such ‘many’? Are You Ready To Return To The Bible Pattern Of The Christian Race?Do you like the kind of end-time practices and church you see today? But see this balancing act:

The same Bible that tells us that the love of many will wax cold tells us that in the last days, darkness will cover the earth and gross darkness the people, but the glory of the Lord will arise on people who have been called by the name of the Lord. It is important for you to take your stand now. If you are undecided and indifferent, you will never be able to escape the gross darkness that is covering the people.

If however you choose to be different, and to stand out for God, the glory of God will radiate from you so much that you become resistant to the devil! The book of Acts tells about seven men that went on an expedition to cast out the devil. They located a madman, brought him into the house and started rebuking the demons and casting him out in the name of Jesus.
The demon was infuriated. It told them, “Paul I know, Jesus I know; but who are you..?” The madman pounced on them and beat them to stupor. Their experience drives home the point in James 4:4: You cannot enjoy the power of God in your life if you are a friend of the world.

Serving two masters brings DISGRACE AT LAST! Use today’s devotional to determine to return TO THE BIBLE AND yourFIRST LOVE for the LORD (Rev. 2: 1-5) – THE POWER OF OLD ; THE OLD TIME RELIGION!

Pray seriously now. TWO ON-LINE PROPHETIC VIGILS TONIGHT! CONNECT TO THE TWO ON-LINE ALL-ROUND ENLARGEMENT PRAYER SESSIONS TODAY, FRIDAY JULY 30TH, 2021: IST SESSION – CONNECT VIA: FACEBOOK: “OURDAILYMANNAWORLDWIDE.” TIME: 10-10.45PM (NIGERIA TIME). THEN 2ND SESSION – CONNECT VIA: YOUTUBE: MANNA TV INTERNATIONAL. TIME: 11-11.45 PM (NIGERIA TIME).YOU WILL SING A NEW SONG!

Prayer Points!
Take Song 2: Great is Thy faithfulness…

1. Pray in your own words as you have been ministered to.
2. Repent from all double standards. Choose to serve God and to follow Him ALWAYS. Lord, take me back to the DAYS OF OLD – THE OLD TIME RELIGION of power, purity and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: APPLY THIS STRATEGY OF PAUL!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GALATIANS 2: 1-10

1 Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also.

2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.

3 But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised:

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

5 To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.

6 But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man’s personsmiley for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me:

7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentilessmiley

9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

10 Only they would that we should remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do.

Vs 2 of today’s scripture says: “And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.” So, EVEN THOUGH PAUL WAS LED BY GOD (REVELATION), Paul had to preach (minister) the gospel to certain people PRIVATELY but to others, he preached PUBLICLY! I call this the PAULINE WISDOM! God is no respecter of persons but the Word says: GIVE HONOUR TO WHOM HONOUR IS DUE! Use today’s devotional to ask God for wisdom in your life, family and ministry. It is also called DIVINE STRATEGY! The hook that will catch a WHALE is not the same hook that will catch a TILAPIA. A German proverb says “knowledge without wisdom is like water IN THE HANDS – It is wasted effort.” Never mistake wisdom for knowledge. One helps you to make a living. The other helps you to make a life! Oh, Wisdom, Wisdom, Wisdom! No wonder a wise man said: “The older you get, the more quiet you become. Life humbles you so deeply as you age. You realize how much nonsense you’ve wasted time on.” Charles M. Schulz quipped: “A wise owl sat on an oak, the more he saw the less he spoke, the less he spoke the more he heard. Why aren’t we like the wise old bird?” That is WISDOM and DIVINE STRATEGY! Apply these principles in your business, career, or ministry! The way you MARKET an EXECUTIVE is not how you will market his or her driver. Let WISDOM and IDEAS PREVAIL from this day! Ask people for IDEAS if need be! Change the way you do certain things and you will see GREATER RESULTS! I see 1,349 users of today’s devotional who have lost GREAT CUSTOMERS due to lack of HONOUR FOR THEM AND WISDOM! The LORD says, He will RESTORE THEM after today’s devotional as you learn to do all you have learnt today! Pray seriously now!

TODAY IS MOTIVATION WEEKEND WITH BISHOP CHRIS: Theme: AS STATED ABOVE. Time: 5.00 p.m. (Nigeria time). Connect via Facebook: “ourdailymannaworldwide.” I see a NEW BEGINNING IN your FINANCIAL SPEED!

ODM Prayer Points: Take your best song of worship as led.

2. Lord, RAIN WISDOM ON ME AFRESH! I repent from not applying the PAULINE WISDOM in the past.
3. Lord, my LABOUR shall not be in VAIN! Restore ALLI have lost IN MY PAST due to lack of wisdom (PRAY IT FOR 3 DAYS AND NIGHTS AND SEND ME THE TESTIMONY VIA orderodm@gmail.com).
4. I reject LOSS, REGRETS, LABOURING WITHOUT RESULTS, SHAME, DEMOTION, DISEASE, and STAGNATION in Jesus name.
5. Pray in Tongues as led now. Pray for me (Bishop Chris) today as led
Shout 8 halleluiahs and declare aloud: THIS IS MY SEASON OF JOY!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:39am On Aug 01, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THIS GOD IS TOO MUCH

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 CHRONICLES 20: 14-20

Then Jehoshaphat and his people received the news that they were about to be attacked by enemy soldiers from two countries l, he did what most people today have not learnt to do: he turned to God.

I’m sure he was just hoping for God to drive away those enemies. But God did much more than that. The Bible says that God turned the enemies’ hearts against one another and they began to fight themselves.

The children of Ammon and Moab stood up against the inhabitants of Mount Seir and after that, they turned against themselves and destroyed themselves. The people of Judah did not even need to lift a sword or shoot an arrow. They came to the battleground only to find multitudes of their enemies dead.

NONE OF THEM ESCAPED! None of your haters will ESCAPE too, in this 2nd half of 2021! Oh God! The only thing Jehoshaphat could do was to take away the
spoils of battle. I love how Verse 25 puts it: “They found with the dead bodies, precious jewels, which they stripped off for themselves, more than they could carry away: AND WERE THREE DAYS IN GATHERING OF THE SPOIL, IT WAS SO MUCH.”

Ah! Your GOD – JEHOVAH is too much! When the Lord fights for you, you will have too much spoil to carry away that
you will have to call on others to come and join you. That was what
happened to Peter after Jesus used his boat. Jesus told him, “Launch
out into the deep and let your nets down for a catch.”

Peter could not believe that the too-much God was capable of exceeding his wildest expectations. He caught so large a boatload of fish that his net began to break and his boat began to sink.
The HOLY GHOST’s message for you today is clear: No matter how your year has been, DONT GIVE UP! God wants to manifest His abundance in your life!

The God that you believe and serve is not just enough, He is too much! He wants to load you with too much blessings, favour, much goodness, and too much of every good thing. He is well able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that you can ever ask or think. Do The Natural And God Will Do The Supernatural because He Is “Jehovah Super Over Do.” Just Trust Him!

TONIGHT 8PM – OPERATION-SETTLE-YOUR-WEEK WITH GOD Via FACEBOOK LIVE:
“ourdailymannaworldwide”
PROPHETIC RAIN ONLINE PRAYER SERVICE: Be ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release a Prophetic WORD /DIRECTION/ WARNING for those who log in. Time: 8pm (Nigeria Time).

1. Pray seriously about today’s word as led now.
2.Jehovah TOO MUCH; do a thing that will cause the world to DANCE with me! SURPASS my expectations.
3. Enemies of my destiny, turn against one another and begin to destroy yourselves. BEGIN TO ATTACK ONE ANOTHER!
4. Pray about today and this new month now!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:59am On Aug 02, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE UNSEEN HAND THAT KEEPS

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 3:8;15 –21

There is an unseen hand that keeps the people of God. Abraham knew about this hand, and he taught his son Isaac to trust in that MIGHTY HAND. Isaac passed it on to his children. That mighty hand kept Isaac when he was in the land of the Philistines.

That hand kept him in the time of famine and caused his crops and animals to flourish. When others in the land were suffering from lack of water, Isaac was enjoying the help from that HAND. Every well that he dug produced water! That will be your story!

That hand kept him from the plots and plans of the enemies. He taught his sons to trust in that UNSEEN HAND, and when Jacob was moving out of his father’s house, he stood before God and said, “If You will be with me and will keep me in this way that I go… He was putting his trust in that mighty unseen hand.

Throughout his years of stay with Laban, a thrifty, stingy man, that mighty hand kept Laban. Laban’s idols were no match to the MIGHTY HAND that kept the covenant man of God. When the people of Israel could no longer tolerate the bondage of Egypt, they cried out to the Lord.

God called Moses and told him, “I have come down to deliver my people OUT OF THE HAND OF THE EGYPTIANS” This unseen hand has not lost its strength. It is mighty to keep, mighty to save and mighty to deliver. I don’t know the type of oppression you have been tolerating up till now, but I want to assure you; that hand of oppression can be broken and destroyed by this mighty unseen hand.

The Bible says that God is able to keep you from falling; on the authority of that Word, i declare that every plot of the enemy to PULL YOU DOWN will be nullified, in Jesus name. The power of the mighty one, who cannot be resisted by any foe will preserve you from this day forth, in this 2nd half and forevermore.

Declare 7 times: “I Am Safe In The Hollow Of His Hands! I Can Never Go Down! I Am Rising Higher 7-Fold In Jesus Name.” Hold on and hold out! You will never end in shame! THE VICTORIOUS CHILDREN “CHURCH” PROJECT FOR THE CHILDREN CHURCH WORSHIP HALL, PLEASE SOW INTO:

“SPECIAL PROJECT ACCOUNT” (SPA) BANK: UBA ACCOUNT: 102 4044 397 or any account on page 29 of THIS BOOKLET and send email to: orderodm@gmail.com or whatsapp +234 903 264 8292. I shall send you, “UNSTOPPABLE CHILDREN PRAYERS” which include “THERE SHALL BE THE CRY OF CHILDREN IN MY HOUSE” or “SURPRISING MARITAL CONNECTION
PRAYERS! Jesus is LORD!”

PRAYER.POINTS; lake Song 2: Great is Thy faithfulness…

1. Pray seriously about this message as it has touched you.
2. The UNSEEN HAND THAT KEEPS, keep me from trouble.
3. The UNSEEN HAND THAT DEFENDS, secure me from the threats and plots of the enemies of my destiny.
4. The UNSEEN HAND THAT BLESSES, increase me on all sides.
5. Pray about today now!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:08am On Aug 02, 2021
Have a lovely week.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:07am On Aug 03, 2021
Our Daily Manna

THE PILOT OF ALL PILOTS

BASIC SCRIPTURES: EXODUS 19:1-8;
PSALM 32:8

19 In the third month, when the children of Israel were gone forth out of the land of Egypt, the same day came they into the wilderness of Sinai.

2 For they were departed from Rephidim, and were come to the desert of Sinai, and had pitched in the wilderness; and there Israel camped before the mount.

3 And Moses went up unto God, and the Lord called unto him out of the mountain, saying, Thus shalt thou say to the house of Jacob, and tell the children of Israel;

4 Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles’ wings, and brought you unto myself.

5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

7 And Moses came and called for the elders of the people, and laid before their faces all these words which the Lord commanded him.

8 And all the people answered together, and said, All that the Lord hath spoken we will do. And Moses returned the words of the people unto the Lord.

PSALM 32:8

8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

One of the most mentally demanding jobs on earth is the job of a pilot. Flying a plane is not as easy as driving a car. For one, you cannot see where you are going to. You cannot see very far.

A pilot simply relies on the compass and programs his plane to fly in a particular direction, at a particular speed and height, following the instructions of the flight controller. When you enter into an aeroplane, you don’t look for the pilot to ask him if he knows the way to where you’re going to.

You don’t even bother to ask if there is a pilot in the cockpit. All you do is sit down and relax. When it’s time for take-off, the pilot makes an announcement and then the flight begins. Just as you trust the pilot to get you to your destination safe and sound, you must learn to trust in God, the Pilot of all pilots that He will see you through in this 2nd half of 2021 and beyond.

Every now and then, you may experience some clouds and stormy weather that might cause the airplane to shake. But a. well experienced pilot will know how to fly his way through the stormy clouds. God is well experienced in carrying His people through the storm. Look at what our 1st Basic Scripture, Vs. 4, says about Him: He carried His people on eagles wings and brought them to Himself.

This is the same God who carried the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt through the Red Sea and through the wilderness and established them in the land of Promise. That God is your God! You need to trust Him as the Pilot of your life. His promise in Psalm 32: 8 is: “I will instruct you and teach you the way that you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you.

”Remember those golden words, “The Greater The Difficulty The More Glory In Surmounting It. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests.” When the storms of life hit, always remember that the Pilot of your life and ministry knows the way and He is THE PERFECT STORM RIDER!

Hold on and and Hold out because you will NEVER CRASH or be stranded! Look up! Trust Him! SEND THAT TESTIMONY NOW! If you have a testimony, kindly send your Open Reward Testimony to WHATSAPP: +2349032648292 ; Email: orderodm@gmail.com

Refrain:

ODM PRAYER POINTS

1. Pray generally in your own words about today’s word.
2. Every storm from hell trying to crash the plane of my life and ministry, BE STILL IN JESUS NAME.
3. I will reach my destination in Jesus name. ARROWS FROM HELL, DESIGNED TO CUT SHORT MY JOURNEY, I decree: BACK TO SENDER, in Jesus name.
4. LOOSE EVERY HANGING TESTIMONY NOW!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:58am On Aug 05, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THIS CHURCH THAT WAS GIVEN QUIT NOTICE – 1

BASIC SCRIPTURES: HAGGAI 2: 7-9;
PSALM 23: 1-6

There used to be a church located somewhere across a popular street in Abuja, Nigeria. One of the landlords complained of the church “tormenting” residents with noise/prayers. He met the landlord of the property the church was using and BOUGHT IT.

He then gave the church QUIT NOTICE! Of course some of the residents were happy but the Holy Ghost is reminding a user of today’s devotional that LACK AND POVERTY are sometimes agents of darkness. What I mean is that LACK OF MONEY CAN AFFECT EVEN GOD’S WORK NEGATIVELY!

Oh, see Haggai 2: 7 – 9: “And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory,’ saith the LORD of hosts.” God’s plan is for HIS HOUSE (your life) to be filled with Glory and not GROANING! Then Vs. 8 says: “The silver is mine, and the gold is mine,’ saith the LORD of hosts.” The SILVER and GOLD (money and supply) does not belong to the devil.

They belong to your God. It is an insult for MONEY to INSULT YOU! Yes! It’s an insult for an occultic man or woman to buy up a church! Vs. 9 says – “The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former,’ saith the LORD of hosts; and in this place will I give peace,’ saith the LORD of hosts.” Zechariah 1: 17 says: “Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad.”

THE MAIN AIM OF PROSPERITY IS NOT FOR YOU TO BUY MORE CARS, etc. God is looking for people He can BLESS/PROSPER so that His work can SPREAD! He is looking for FINANCIAL PILLARS He can use you to grow and spread forth His kingdom on planet earth. Use today’s devotional and ask God to make you a financial pillar.

THE “GLORIOUS CHILDREN CHURCH” PROJECT FOR THE CHILDREN MOUNTAIN WORSHIP HALL, PLEASE. SOW INTO: “SPECIAL PROJECT ACCOUNT” (SPA) BANK: UBA ACCOUNT: 102 4044 397 or any account on page 29 of THIS BOOKLET and send email to:

orderodm@gmail.com or whatsapp +234 903 264 8292. I shall send you, “UNSTOPPABLE CHILDREN PRAYERS” which include “THERE SHALL BE THE CRY OF CHILDREN
IN MY HOUSE” or “SURPRISING MARITAL CONNECTION PRAYERS!” Jesus is LORD!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 3: What a friend we have…

2. Repent from hiding your money from God.
3. Lord, use me to take away insults from your kingdom!
4. A degree Poverty will not be the portion of my life/ministry. Praying for your children or future children.
5. Lord, make me a financial pillar in your house in Jesus name.
Lord, visit me with a SURPRISING DIVINE SUPPLY; change my STORY FOR GOOD.
6. I shall not spend my money on sickness or accidents, etc. I shall spend it on the work of God in Jesus name.
7. Pray about today seriously now. Use page 7-9 prayers. CANCEL THE THE DEATH OF A 2ND CHILD!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THIS CHURCH THAT WAS GIVEN QUIT NOTICE – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOB 1:14-22

Always remember that ONE DAY, you will leave all the millions or monies behind. You will leave the lands, houses, the cars, the clothes, etc, and leave this planet EMPTY! Let God use you to INCREASE HIS WORK. Let Him use you as a FINANCIAL PILLAR to support divine projects on this planet. Job said(Vs.21):

“…Naked came I out of my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away, blessed be the name of the LORD.” Though he was a RICH MAN, he was wise! Ananias and his wife Sapphira tried to hide their wealth from God and they died instantly. Their children became instant orphans in one day!

That will never be your portion. DON’T OVERLOOK ANY PROJECT CONCERNING GOD’S WORK IN YOUR LOCAL CHURCH OR ANYWHERE! Nothing is too small and nothing is too big. Always give cheerfully and with ALL YOUR HEART! It’s an INSULT FOR MONEY TO CAUSE EVIL MEN to DISGRACE God’s work. Arise now and decree that you will not spend your money on sickness or accidents, etc.

Do you know how many billions are hidden in banks because the owners died suddenly without their wives or family members knowing about such monies? Yes! Bankers tell me such things. What a world of vanity. Sow anywhere you find a need in God’s house. Help the needy and the poor too. Pay someone’s school fees. Place someone on scholarship. Help widows!

Sow a seed towards the ODM children church auditorium into any account on page 29 of this booklet and let me know via an e-mail to orderodm@gmail.com, etc. I shall respond to you by sending you 3 prayer points concerning your life and those of your children. You are leaving here EMPTY someday! Sow a seed called: “SUDDEN DEATH IS NOT MY NAME.”

May your last days on planet earth not be called REGRETS! Pray now! If You Sowed Your 21-day or 14-day Fasting seed but did not get your Prophetic Psalm, kindly sent “NO PSALM To: orderodm@gmail.com Or Text/whatsapp +234-903-264-8292. Write the type of SEEDS you sowed. Whatsapp and email are preferable; find someone to help you out.

1. O LORD, as long as I live, Your work will not suffer. Use me to build the ODM CHILDREN CHURCH and other projects anywhere in Jesus name.
2 OLORD, make me a financial pillar in Your house. SUDDEN PREMATURE DEATH SHALL PASS OVER MY ADDRESS in Jesus name (Pray it for your family seriously).
3. Poverty and demotion will never be my names in Jesus name.
4. As I give to God’s work and sow my seed, I shall never answer the title of “ONCE UPON A TIME” in Jesus name.
5. Through PROSPERITY, Your work will spread on this planet. Lord, prosper me in Your own way and use me beyond my imagination.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:04am On Aug 07, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHEN THE JOURNEY LOOKS WEARY!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 46: 1-11

The late Billy Graham once said: “The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, ‘O God, forgive me,’ or ‘Help me.” If you are going through tough times, always remember that TOUGH TIMES DON’T LAST BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO.

See below a Prayer for TOUGH Days. We all have hard days. Challenging days. Days that stretch us, sometimes beyond what we can bear. Sometimes these days appear as a series of little irritating events that build up to one terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Other days we wake up to find one huge unexpected event that lands like a BAD HURRICANE SEASON in our lives.

When your days look weary and tough, and when His FACE SEEMS HIDDEN FROM YOU, pray the prayers below: “Dear God, my CREATOR: Help me! I am so weary and worn down by this day. So many things are happening all at once and I don’t know what to do. I am overwhelmed and OVERSTRETCHED. It feels like I am standing in a fierce wind that WILL DROWN ME!

I can’t move; the force is so strong. It may just SINK MY FAITH IN YOU! Father, I can barely lift my eyes to You after the order of Psalm 121. All I can do is to cry out for help because You are a VERY PRESENT HELP IN TROUBLE! Please extend Your grace to me this day and this hour concerning the following battles of my destiny (MENTION THEM).

Help me to see that you are in this and that you are with me. Help me to remember that you are not surprised or SHOCKED by these events. God of OUR DAILY MANNA; as I dwell and meditate on who You are, I am amazed and filled with wonder that you would love and care for me the way You did at CALVARY.

And I dare to prophesy today that your death AT THE CROSS OF CALVARY WILL NOT BE IN VAIN! LORD GOD, Your Word tells me that before time began, You chose me to be Yours through Your Son, Jesus Christ (Ephesians 1:4). You set Your love on me and made me Yours. Forgive me for my failures and fears about this day because HUMANITY AND PERFECTION do not match.

Forgive me for how I have complained
and muttered about how hard these events have been. I stand in faith and believe that a MIRACLE and testimony is ON THE WAY! I receive them NOW! I receive them NOW! I receive them NOW! Thank you LORD GOD! Thank you Holy Spirit for what you are doing NOW!

ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE WITH BISHOP CHRIS” – TODAY 7AM Time: 7am (Nigeria time). Log on to these prophetic prayers-to start-your-day, via our new official FACEBOOK
PAGE – “OUR DAILYMANNAWORLDWIDE.” Start following that our new page now. IT WILL INCREASE YOUR PRAYER
FIRE; PRAYERS THAT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as you are led now.
2 I decree: NO BATTLE SHALL SINK ME!
3. LORD GOD, turn my story from STRUGGLE to SUNSHINE.
4. Abba Father, You are a VERY PRESENT HELP IN TROUBLE!
5. Do a thing that the world will call: DIVINE SURPRISE!
6. Declare Psalm 46: 1-5 and pray about today seriously as led.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) / Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"? / The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 368
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.