Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

Our Daily Manna For 2021 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For 2021 (10992 Views)

Daily Manna Devotionals (Season 3) — Sacrificial Giving / Our Daily Manna For 2023 / Our Daily Manna For 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:59am On Mar 02, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHEN YOUR ZIKLAG IS BURNT - 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 77:11 - 20

Yesterday’s devotional ended with Psalm 77:11: “I will remember the works of the LORD; surely I will remember Thy wonders of old..” Did you get that? REMEMBERING THE WONDERS OF OLD! That was DAVID’S secret That means when his Ziklag (his comfort, joy) was burnt, when he lost everything, when his trusted friends turned against him, he just SWITCHED TO THE MEMORIES OF THE WONDERS OF WHAT GOD HAD DONE IN THE PAST! Wow! Instead of sitting on the ashes of despair, self-blame, self-pity and frustration, etc, HE SWITCHED to the WONDERS OF OLD!

That was why HE ENCOURAGED HIMSELF IN THE LORD! Consider all these: “Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God’ (Psalm 20:7). “O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember Thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar (Psalm 42:6). “And I said, This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right hand of the most High” (Psalm 77:10). Remember His marvelous works that He hath done; His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth” (Psalm 105:5).

I remember the days of old; I meditate on all Thy works, I muse on the Wonk hands” (Psalm 143:5). Wow! So David encouraged himself in the LORD by remembering past wonders and victories! He encouraged himself by focusing upon God’s faithfulness and God’s goodness! He encouraged himself by praising God’s greatness and by changing his attitude/outlook (Seeing beyond the difficulty to focus on the solution).

In this year 2021, Wen your Ziklag” (expectations) goes up in smoke and all you see is delay or disappointments, just SWITCH and REMEMBER HIS WONDERS OF OLD! ASHES, SMOKE, WEEPING will never be your last BUS-stop because your God has done it before and He will do it again in Jesus name! Hold on and hold out!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: What a friend we have…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Pray for all MANNA AIR BRIGADE PARTNERS for the next 3 days!
3. Declare Psalm 77: 11-14 and Psalm 143:5 again and again. Jehovah God, You are my STONE OF HELP.
4. In this year 2021, I determine to REMEMBER THE WONDERS OF OLD! I shall remember His marvelous works; I shall muse (meditate) on the work of His hands and I shall focus upon God’s faithfulness and mercies!
“SATAN, MY MOUTH IS YOUR OPEN SHAME THIS YEAR (2021)”
And I shall encourage myself in Him in Jesus name.
5. I decree that what God has written concerning me in 2021 shall locate me. Pray in Tongues seriously as led now.
6. Pray about today as led now. PRAY IT THIS MONTH: “SATAN, MY MOUTH IS YOUR OPEN SHAME THIS YEAR (2021)”

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by alakara(m): 6:28am On Mar 02, 2021
Diamond6real:
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHEN YOUR ZIKLAG IS BURNT - 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 77:11 - 20

Yesterday’s devotional ended with Psalm 77:11: “I will remember the works of the LORD; surely I will remember Thy wonders of old..” Did you get that? REMEMBERING THE WONDERS OF OLD! That was DAVID’S secret That means when his Ziklag (his comfort, joy) was burnt, when he lost everything, when his trusted friends turned against him, he just SWITCHED TO THE MEMORIES OF THE WONDERS OF WHAT GOD HAD DONE IN THE PAST! Wow! Instead of sitting on the ashes of despair, self-blame, self-pity and frustration, etc, HE SWITCHED to the WONDERS OF OLD!

That was why HE ENCOURAGED HIMSELF IN THE LORD! Consider all these: “Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God’ (Psalm 20:7). “O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember Thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar (Psalm 42:6). “And I said, This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right hand of the most High” (Psalm 77:10). Remember His marvelous works that He hath done; His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth” (Psalm 105:5).

I remember the days of old; I meditate on all Thy works, I muse on the Wonk hands” (Psalm 143:5). Wow! So David encouraged himself in the LORD by remembering past wonders and victories! He encouraged himself by focusing upon God’s faithfulness and God’s goodness! He encouraged himself by praising God’s greatness and by changing his attitude/outlook (Seeing beyond the difficulty to focus on the solution).

In this year 2021, Wen your Ziklag” (expectations) goes up in smoke and all you see is delay or disappointments, just SWITCH and REMEMBER HIS WONDERS OF OLD! ASHES, SMOKE, WEEPING will never be your last BUS-stop because your God has done it before and He will do it again in Jesus name! Hold on and hold out!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: What a friend we have…

2. Pray for all MANNA AIR BRIGADE PARTNERS for the next 3 days!
3. Declare Psalm 77: 11-14 and Psalm 143:5 again and again. Jehovah God, You are my STONE OF HELP.
4. In this year 2021, I determine to REMEMBER THE WONDERS OF OLD! I shall remember His marvelous works; I shall muse (meditate) on the work of His hands and I shall focus upon God’s faithfulness and mercies!
“SATAN, MY MOUTH IS YOUR OPEN SHAME THIS YEAR (2021)”
And I shall encourage myself in Him in Jesus name.
5. I decree that what God has written concerning me in 2021 shall locate me. Pray in Tongues seriously as led now.
6. Pray about today as led now. PRAY IT THIS MONTH: “SATAN, MY MOUTH IS YOUR OPEN SHAME THIS YEAR (2021)”

God will uphold you
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:07am On Mar 03, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE BATTLE WAS TIME BOUND! DARKNESS PROMOTES STARS!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ECCLESIASTES 3: 1 - 8; GENESIS 18: 14

Vs 14 of today’s 2nd scripture says: “Is anything too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son. “Note the words: “AT THETIME APPOINTED”! Ah! Those who were mocking Sarah’s barrenness never knew it was time bound. Even Sarah herself never knew that her childlessness had an expiry date attached to it.

And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that in this New Year 2021, ANY ALLOWED BATTLE IN YOUR LIFE IS TIME BOUND! Fear not! Yes, your testimony, expansion, business breakthrough, OPEN REWARD STORY, promotion answers, expectations and marital connection has an appointed time. God has a timetable for your destiny and He will ensure that it is not disrupted by anything, anybody or any power. Also note that stars cannot shine without darkness! Life is battle and war, but there are victories also!

Most of the stars you admire, you admire them because of darkness. Stars are beautified by darkness. Whatever God allows you to go through will beautify you at last. Oh! Battles bake and refine you and bring out the best in you! In 1 Samuel 1:1-18, Hannah went through a knock down of childlessness which brought shame, ridicule and mockery to her, but she refused to be knocked out. Hannah made a vow to God and the vow Is called, “THE NAZARENE VOW.” One of the ways to end reproach is by making a vow to God.

She vowed that if God would bless her with a male child, she would give Him back to God and no RAZOR would come upon his head. Hannah was saying, LORD, I will not share the glory of this child with You; he will be all Yours. In other words, the child will be a Nazarene, set apart for God’s Service all the days of his life.

The razor vow is a sharp and painful vow you make to commit yourself to God and provoke heaven’s attention. Another thing Hannah did was that she refused to take a NO for an answer as she groaned in prayer to God and she was tagged a drunkard. She was like a mad woman! She was aggressive, radical and crazy for Solution. Yes, in this year 2021, be radical and crazy about life. Go for Crazy determination! Be mad for God and walk by faith daily until your world calls you MAD! Remember that it is darkness that brings out the glory of the stars.
There is a “butterfly in you! Peace! The 2nd EDITION of this ODM booklet is out! Get your copies from your nearest bookshop/distributor now! Give to FAMILY/FRIENDS this month!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Christian seek not yet…

1. Thank God and pray about today’s word as led now.
2. God will never leave me EMPTY! O God, perfect ALL that concerns me this year.
3. I refuse to give up! Lord, restore all have ever lost!
4. In this year 2021, I refuse to struggle or fear! I shall trust again! LORD, by Your grace, let me RECOVER all.
5. I shall encourage myself daily this year even in the CHAOS of every storm! I reject discouragement and self-pity now.
6. Pray about today now as led.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:18am On Mar 04, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: CRASHED FROM SKYSCRAPER: AVOID DEPORTATION NOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 12:1 - 7

Welcome! Recently, a young Nigerian man whose identity was not fully disclosed at the time of this report reportedly died after jumping from a skyscraper in Jakarta, capital of lndonesia, to avoid deportation. It was reported that the incident happened when immigration officers visited his residence. In order to escape what would have led to his being deported back home, he took refuge at his balcony but slipped off from a very high pedestal of the building and crashed down.
He was quickly rushed to the hospital, but couldn’t make it. He died from fear of being deported! So sad! I believe this young man left his country and travelled to Indonesia for greener pastures. God told Abraham in today’s scripture Verses 1-2: “Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land hat I will shew thee: And i will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great and thou shall be a blessing.” Please, note the words: “And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing.”

So Abraham emigrated without expired papers/visa because he had a DIVINE MANDATE! But if countries of this world place so much emphasis on who enters their borders through certain checks, rules and criteria, how much more the FOURSQUARE CIY Called heaven? The Holy Ghost wants you to know that earthly deportation is not final or fatal. If any country deports you for any reason, you still have a future. You can still go back and put your papers/documents together and try again.

But if you are deported from heaven or if the gate of the Foursquare City is shut against you on the last day, it is final and fatal, there is no going back! There is no RESIT! That is why you must watch and pray daily. Live right! Yes, get your valid, heavenly credentials of salvation, holiness, forgiveness, practical Christian love and consecration, etc, to be assured of your visa, else, the “immigraton officers” of the Foursquare City will be waiting at the city gate to deport any soul with EXPIRED PAPERS! Watch and pray! Keep your FIRE aglow!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Amazing grace…

2. Rededicate your heart to Jesus today.
3. You demonic powers that are determined to EXPIRE MY
SALVATION; CATCH FIRE AND SCATTER in Jesus name.
4. Repent from whatever would be used to deport you from heaven.
5. LORD, do for me what You did to Abraham; change my location in 2021 by Your mercy! I reject deportation, whether physically, economically, marritally, financially or concerning my health in name.
6. Pray about any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:23am On Mar 05, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: A KNOCK DOWN IS NOT A KNOCK OUT! HOLD ON! -1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 18: 9 - 14

Inside every person you know is a person you don’t know! This is the one reason that you shouldn’t mock people. History has shown that people that are mocked, a lot of times their mockery often leads to honour. Always remember that inside everybody you know is a person you don’t know. You don’t know anybody’s future because you are not God. Sometimes, life is full of ups and downs. A baby grows through falling down several times. In the same vein, you grow in life and ministry through falling down. Yes, you grow through mistakes, failures, delays, betrayals, disappointments, battles and challenges of life. But when you fall, refuse to remain down because stayıng down is how you die. So, in 2021, each time you fall or make a mistake, gather strength, put yourself together and get up again. Hannah was mocked, but it was for her growth. Sarah was mocked but it turned out for her good. Don’t condemn yourself! Falling down is how you GROW and staying down is how you GROAN! ON! l remember that many years ago, I went through a near-death situation as a young man. it is called a mid-life crisis. Everybody goes through a mid-life crisis. But mine was very serious and I wanted to commit suicide. It was through the battles that I went through that this WORLDWIDE devotional was discovered. Can you imagine that? From SUICIDE TO SUCCESS! I woke up one day and I looked at the eight to nine years of the batties i had gone through and I said to myself, “NO, GOD HAS FORGOTTEN ME”. Then the Lord told me to go to the ministry then at Ojota, Lagos, Nigeria. He said, “Make a billboard, and on that billboard write: “A KNOCK DOWN IS NOT A KNOCKOUT! So, I wrote exactly as instructed and people thought I was crazy. Each time I went to the church/ministry office then, I kept seeing the billboard, “A KNOCKDOWN IS NOT A KNOCK OUT.” Before you knew it, I began to muster courage and regain my self-confidence which I lost during my crisis! Oh! There is a height your battles will get to: when you walk on the street, you feel that everyone is mocking you including little children. Yes, that was my story. But thank God I started regaining my self-confidence as beheld the billboard. The rest is history! But this is the shocker: from those who mocked me then, many have died MYSTERIOUSLY and the few remaining can’t still believe what their eyes are seeing… (To be continued tomorrow ).

ANY ODM USER LIVING IN THE UK; Send your Whatsapp number and e-mail to +44-7448-117-504. I am led to have Prophetic meetings with you specially. Details to be sent!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: There’s not a friend…

2. In this year 2021, no battle shall knock out my faith in God in Jesus name.
3. O God of SARAH: nothing is too hard for You. Move me from mockery to miracle in Jesus name.
4. You mockers of my salvation, faith, marital joy, elevation party and destiny, expire by fire!!
Pray about today and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:29am On Mar 06, 2021
Our Daily Manna

A KNOCK DOWN IS NOT A KNOCK OUT! HOLD ON! -2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 18: 14;
PSALM 23: 1 - 6

Yesterday’s devotional ended thus: But this Is the shocker: From those who mocked me then, many have died MYSTERIOUSLY and the few remaining can’t still believe what their eyes are seeing.” David said: “Thou prepareth a table before me in the presence of my enemies” (Psalm 23:5). Not every of your mockers will die no matte your fasting and prayers. Some will be alive to see your Glory and OPEN REWARD. Note that when they mocked the caterpillar, they never saw the butterfly.

Yes! The beautiful Butterfly you see today started out as an ugly Caterpillar. But when people were mocking the caterpillar, they never knew it was carrying a butterfly inside it. And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that: There is a butterfly (beauty, glory, greatness etc) in you. You will not end up as a caterpillar (a failure, a disappointment, a nobody, etc).

The mistakes you’ve made, your failures, delays and disappointments will beautify you at last because ALL THINGS will work together for your good in this year 2021! I decree: Whatever has mocked you or was supposed to mock you before the year is over shall dry up and expire in Jesus name.

In this New Year 2021, God will move you from the bus-stop of MOCKERY to the avenue of MIRACLES! Sarah was a big time mockery because of her barrenness, but it turned out to become her miracle. No matter how the year has been and no matter what your mockers are saying, our st scripture is the answer: “NOTHING IS TOO HARD FOR GOD.”

When things are rough and hard, always say to yourself, “nothing is too hard for my God,” i am going through my caterpillar stage and soon, I shall bring forth my butterfly. Encourage yourself, refuse to give up and shame shall not be your last bus-stop!

SUNDAY MORNING WITH BISHOP CHRIS
Join us ONLINE/PHYSICAL SERVICE EVERY Sunday for inspirational Word, worship and warfare. You will never remain the same!

Time: 1ST SESSION: 8.30 AM, 2ND SESSION: 10.00 AM.
Connect via: YouTube: Manna TV International. FACEEBOOK: ourdailymannaonline INSTAGRAM: ourdailymanna_bishopchris.

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song as led.

2. O Lord, bring out the BUTTERFLY in me; I refuse to end up as a CATERPILLAR!
3. LORD, NOTHING is too hard for You! In this year 2021, LORD, provoke my OPEN REWARD and let it SPEAK for me.
4. I decree today: Every power withholding my instruments, advancement in 2021, BURN BY FIRE, in Jesus name.
5. O God, nothing is too hard for You. Move me from mockery to miracle in Jesus name.
6. Pray about any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:23am On Mar 07, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOU ARE DEALING WITH GOD.

BASIC SCRIPTURES: MARK 10: 27;
JEREMIAH 32: 15 - 21

Tohannes Du Plessis, a foremost South African theologian and missionary, talked about how “Jehovah Overdo” reversed the sickness of his father and raised him from deathbed. His father was extremely sick and because they believed in divine healing, they did not bother to call the doctor.

However, the man’s health deteriorated, and he told his family to call the doctor so that the doctor would be able to tell the cause of his death. The doctor came, and as soon as he examined Mr. Du Plessis, he shook his head and said, “In a few minutes, he’d be gone.” The doctor went ahead to write a death certificate! However, the church continued to pray and SUDDENLY, the healing power of God was released upon this sick man. He got up from the death bed, milked the cows, and then went to the doctor’s office to collect the death certificate. ALWAYS PRAY IT THIS MONTH: “SATAN, MY MOUTH IS YOUR OPEN SHAME THIS YEAR (2021)”

The doctors were shocked and your life will shock many in this year 2021! I don’t know what impossible situation you’re faced with today, but I know WHO you are dealing with. When You’re Dealing With “Jehovah Overdo, You Cannot Be Swallowed Up By Any Impossibility! He is the God of all flesh and nothing is too difficult for Him to do (today’s 2nd scripture Vs. 17). Yes! There are so many things that the medical world cannot reverse. But when you are dealing with the one who is called Jehovah Rapha, NOTHING IS IRREVERSIBLE! Abraham/Sarah were old and WELL-STRICKEN IN YEARS and humanly speaking there was no way they could ever have had a baby.

BUT JEHOVAH RAPHA STEPPED INTO THEIR SITUATION AND THEY GAVE BIRTH TO A CHILD. When you’re dealing with God, nothing is impossible! In this year 2021, always remember who you’re dealing with! With your God, nothing is irreversible with Him! As you trust HIM, YOU WILL BE THE NEXT TO TESTIFY! Shout 7 HALLELUJAH now!

(SUNDAY MORNING WITH BISHOP CHRIS: 1ST SESSION: 8.30 AM; 2ND SESSION: 10AM (Nigeria Time). Connect via: YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaonline). TONIGHT 8PM- PROPHETIC RAIN SERVICE. Theme: “PULLING DOWN STRANGE STRONGHOLDS”
Connect Via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaonline

1. Pray generally about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. I shall be the next to testify because I know whom I have believed! Spirit of the living God, today/tonight, step into my situation and reverse every irreversible situation!
3. I decree an end to every impossibility in my life: hear the word of the Lord today; enough is enough (mention it).
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:59am On Mar 08, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HE NEVER LEAVES YOU EMPTY!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 5: 1 - 11

God will never leave you EMPTY! He will replace everything you lost! If He asks you to put something down, it is because He wants you to pick up something greater! The LORD asked for Simon Peter’s boat and He SAT down on that boat to TEACH and PREACH! But when Peter lost the SEAT of his boat temporarily, he got back a THRONE in eternity! In this New Year 2021, always remember that God NEVER leaves you EMPTY! He has your back and He is ready to WRECK your plans if He knows that your plans will eventually WRECK you! That is why you mnust TRUST GOD even in the CHAOS of your storms! Ask Peter! Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of your BRAIN and the power of reason to believe! Again, be reminded of 1 Samuel 30:6: “And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his Sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the LORD his God.” The Amalekites invaded Ziklag, his residence at the time, and TOOK AWAY HIS COMFORT (his wives and children). When your COMFORT is tacked, just wait upon the LORD. He has a plan for your RECOVERY! In this year 2021, LEARN how to ENCOURAGE YOURSELF when the world around you is screaming: GIVE UP! When you encourage yourself by the Word of God and His promises, you are spittng FIRE against the enemy! Robert Jordan opined: the leaf Iives its appointed time, and does not struggle against the wind that carries it away. The leaves does no harm and finally falls to nourish new leaves. So it should be with all men and women.” Wow! THERE IS A PURPOSE FOR THE PAIN! Refuse to STRUGGLE or lose your PEACE because God will never leave you EMPTY! If He asks you to put something down, it is because He wants you to pick up something greater! You are about to RECOVER all! Hold on and hold out!

PRAY NOW! “MORNING/NEW DAWN BREAKTHROUGH PRAYER POINTS

1. Thank God and pray about today’s word as led now.
2. God will never leave me EMPTY! O God, perfect ALL that concerns me this year.
I refuse to give up! Lord, restore all I have ever lost!
3. In this year 2021, refuse to struggle or fear! I shall trust again! LORD, by Your grace let me RECOVER all.
4. I shall encourage myself daily this year! I reject discouragement and self-pity now. Pray about today now as led.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:02am On Mar 09, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE TANZANITE STONES: HASTE LEADS TO WASTE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 28:10 -16; 54: 11-13

A little scope digger in Tanzania turned into an overnight millionaire in the wake of selling two huge, pure, unrefined Tanzanite stones said to be the greatest at any point found in the nation. Mr. Saniniu Laizer earned 3.41m US dollars from the nation’s digging service for the gemstones, which weighed 9.2kg and 5.8kg.

In a twitter message, he wrote: “Center assurance, persevering and consistency is my large mystery; I thank everybody. The 52 year-old anticipates utilizing his recently discovered riches to construct a school and a shopping center in his locality in Simanjiro region, Manyara. Wow! Note again these words: “CENTER ASSURANCE, PERSEVERING AND CONSISTENCY IS MY LARGE MYSTERY”!

The Holy Ghost wants you to know that there is nothing like overnight success. Success has a price tag! The price of success is commitment to a cause, being consistent in it and persevering against all odds to make your dream come true. This was the secret of the man’s story in today’s devotional and is the secret of all successful people. It was the painstaking effort and labour of searching and digging over the years that was rewarded. God indeed is a faithful rewarder!

That is why you must not quit in this year of OPEN REWARD, No matter now your past years have been and no matter the many battles of your destiny, you must keep pushing ahead because quitting is not in the dictionary of achievers. Note this: Life was never meant to be easy, it’s a constant struggle with extreme lows and amazing highs.

Vs. 16 of today’s first scripture says: Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.” HASTE leads to WASTE! So hold on and keep on because I see great celebration news ahead of you!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led. Daily Manna HYMNS Songs 2021

1. In your own words, pray about today as you are led.
2. O Lord, You are my foundation; I look up to You daily in Jesus name.
HASTE LEADS TO WASTE! I invoke the CHIEF CORNERSTONE, to crush to pieces every beginning-of-year gang-up now. LORD, waste the waster this year, in Jesus name.
3. Lord, make my life and ministry an overnight wonder, miracle and testimony in Jesus name.
4. I receive grace not to quit. I shall win at last in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today now as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:50am On Mar 10, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: 7 STRONG PILLARS OF FAITH.

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MARK 5: 21 - 42

The faith that delivers results rests on seven mighty pillars. If you want your faith to produce results in 2021, make sure that these seven things are in place:
1. Your faith must know the will of God: Jairus knew that Jesus had the power to heal his daughter and he was convinced that He was going to do it. He was bold and confident enough to walk up to Jesus, bow before Him and ask. It was all built on what he knew. FAITH KNOWS THE WILL OF GOD. Faith that is ignorant of God’s will is not standing on a strong pillar; it will fail!

Your faith must ask: Jairus told Jesus, “My little daughter lies at the point of death, but come and lay Your hands on her and she shall be healed and she shall live.” 3. Your faith must trust God’s timing: God can never be late. Men say that When there is life, there is hope.” But with God, “Even if life is gone, there is still hope. AS Long As Am On The Throne, There Is Hope.”
Don’t lose hope if it seems as if you’re out of time. Our “Jehovah Over Do” is the God Who Specializes In Reversing The Irreversible! Hold on and hold out! (To be Continued tomorrow).

SUNDAY MORNING WITH BISHOP CHRIS
JOIN ME ONLINE/PHYSICAL SERVICE EVERY SUNDAY FOR INSPIRATIONAL WORD, WORSHIP AND WARFARE . YOU WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME! ALWAYS PRAY IT THIS MONTH: “SATAN, MY MOUTH IS YOUR OPEN SHAME THIS YEAR (2021)”

1ST SESSION: 8.30 AM; 2ND SESSION: 10.00 am (Nigeria Time). Manna For Today 10 March 2021

Connect via: YOUTUBE: Manna TV Intermadona
FACEBOOK; ourdailymannaonline
INSTAGRAM: ourdailymanna_bishopchris

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: There’s not a friend… Daily Manna HYMNS Songs 2021

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led.
2. Every irreversible situation in my life, hear the word of the Lord NOW; be reversed and turned in my favour.
3. Father, fill my heart with a fresh revelation of Your Word and Your love; let my faith stand strong and firm in Your Word and let it deliver my testimony in Jesus name.
4. I receive fresh boldness to ask and receive. I shall not be silenced by fear. I shall not be silenced by the voice of past failures, in Jesus name.
5. Lord, I trust in You, let me not be ashamed; let not my enemies triumph over me.
6. Pray generally about any issue bothering you now.
7. Pray in tongues about this new day. Secure your blessings today!
8. Pray about today now as led.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:03am On Mar 11, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: PILLARS FOUR, FIVE, SIX AND SEVEN

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MARK 5: 21 - 42

Yesterday’s devotional was about the first three mighty pillars of faith that produces results. Let’s look at the story of Jairus again and glean out the remaining pillars of this mighty tool that God has given us to use to defeat the devil and his demonic forces.

Your faith must ignore faithless words: Vs. 36, As soon as Jesus heard the words that were spoken, He said unto the ruler of the synagogue, Do not be afraid, only believe. So, as far as Jesus was concerned, the news that those people brought did not matter. Jesus ignored their words. In God’s scheme of things, THE DEVIL’S INTERRUPTIONS CANNOT CANCEL GOD’S APPOINTMENT.
Your faith must hold on to God’s Word: Jesus told Jairus, “Do not be afraid, only believe.” Jairus had the opportunity to, “DUMP” his faith and TAKE HOLD OF FEAR but Jesus encouraged him to REJECT THAT APPROACH! He held on to God! He held on to the Word of God! If your faith will produce results, you must do the same thing this year! ➤ STRONG PILLARS OF LIFE THROUGH FAITH
Faith acts: Again and again, you will see Jairus backing up his faith with action. First action was to bow before Jesus and present his request. Secondly, he led Jesus to his house. Thirdly, when those carriers of bad news dropped their bombshell, he acted on the words of Jesus instead of acting on their words, He backed up his faith with proper action and he got results. Back up your faith with action and your faith will produce the
desired results for you.

Faith protects: When Jesus got to the house of Jairus, He drove away all the negative influence in that house. He did not want anything or anyone to contaminate the faith of Jairus. He did not want anyone or anything to hinder the operation of God’s power. If your faith will produce results in 2021, YOU MUST PROTECT THAT FAITH FROM NEGATIVE INFLUENCE! You must secure yourself from people who do not have the same spirit of faith that you have: drive them away because faith can only produce under an ATMOSPHERE of INSPIRATION. Kick away people who do not inspire you! I see you growing and glowing this year in Jesus name.

This week Saturday March 13th is the UK PARTNERS PROPHETIC SERVICE! Connect via FACEBOOK:
ourdailymannaonline; YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Time is 8am UK time. Bishop Dr Chris will be MINSTERING! Anyone from any part of the world can Connect also. Get your OIL and prayer points ready!

1. Pray generally as you have been touched by today’s Word.
2. Every demonic interruption working day and night to cancel every divine appointment for me in 2021, be terminated now!
3. Lord, shake away the wrong people from my life/destiny this year in Jesus name.
4. Every demonic suggestion ringing in my ears trying to get me to switch off my faith; BE SILENCED NOW, in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
Our Daily Manna for March 12, 2021

TOPIC: Hudson Taylor: Laugh About Them!

Basic Scriptures:
Deut. 1;
Hebrew 11: 32-40

Message: Many years ago, while the great missionary, J. Hudson Taylor was faced with a particularly challenging situation on the mission field, he wrote a letter to his wife. And in that letter, he said, “We Have Just Twenty-five Cents – And All The Promises Of God.” Wow! The promises of God! He reckoned himself to be rich because of the promises of God.

Instead of seeing LACK and FEAR OF FAILURE, he was focused on THE PROMISES of God! Oh! Lord, help us in 2021 to see Your PROMISES and not the PROGNOSIS (the cause) of PROBLEMS! Hear Charles Wesley: “Faith, mighty faith, sees the promise, and looks to God alone; laughs at impossibilities, and cries it shall be done.” Hear me, I want to challenge you to cultivate a new attitude to the impossibilities of life: LAUGH AT THEM!

In this year 2021, let the promises of God stir up fresh faith and joy in your heart and let them strengthen you to deal with the challenges that may come. When you hear the report that something is DELAYED, IMPOSSIBLE or DIFFICULT, go into your closet and pick up your Bible and find out what the promises of God has to say about that thing (see pages 38-39 of this booklet for promises).

If you can find the promises of God that can be applied to that situation, faith will grow in your heart and turn that impossibility around. Close with the words of Charles Spurgeon: “The assurance of every truth of Scripture is just the beauty of it. First because He has promised to do it; and God’s promises are bonds that never yet were dishonoured.

Secondly, because Christ Jesus hath taken an oath that He will do it.” God’s promises will never fail. Hold on to them, and you will never fail because HE WILL DO IT! Yes! HE WILL! Amen and amen! Pray now!

TONIGHT TWO VIGIL PRAYERS ON-LINE! IST SESSION-connect via: INSTAGRAM: ourdailymanna_bishopchris. Time: 11pm – 11.45pm (Nigeria time). THEN 2ND SESSION – connect via: YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Time: 12am-12.45 am (Nigeria time). Be ready to pray in these brief encounters TONIGHT!

PRAYER POINTS
Take Song 3: Amazing grace…

1. Pray in your own words as the Word has touched you.
2. Lift up your voice and thank God for His great and precious promises right now.
3. Spirit of the Living God, fill my heart with fresh joy; teach me to laugh at the impossible, day by day, in Jesus name.
4. I receive fresh GRACE to meditate on the promises more and more this year. I UPROOT laziness now in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
Our Daily Manna for 13th March, 2021.

TOPIC: More Than The Arabian Phoenix

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 61: 7;
HEBREW 11: 32-40

According to Arabian legend, the phoenix lived in Arabia. When it reached the end of its life (500 years), it burned itself on a pyre of flames, and from the ashes a new phoenix arose. Modern-day storytellers use this ancient legend when they tell of a person who triumphs over tragedy. They will say, “So-and-so, after being counted out, defeated, and deemed as destroyed, rose like the phoenix from the ashes of their defeat.” Although only a myth, nevertheless, it is a powerful illustration of one’s ability to rise triumphantly over difficulties.

For the believer, something else is even more powerful than the phoenix rising from the ashes of the past or ashes of defeat. It is the promise of our sovereign God to lift us from the ash heap of our defeat into realms of glory and victory. This is not a parable or legend story!This is REALITY – Your God moves in ways MORE THAN THE PHOENIX! “He raises the poor out of the dust, and lifts the needy out of the ash heap, that He may seat him with princes–with the princes of His people” (Psalm 113:7-8 NIV).

Do you feel you are poor? Do you feel that you are in the dust or ash heap? In this New Year 2021, this promise is specifically for you! You are coming out of the ash heap because your God will OPENLY REWARD YOU AND SEAT YOU as one of His princes to be seen by all. I remember Charles W. Holt: “Princes don’t feed on ashes. That’s an exchange worth singing about.” Yes! Princes don’t feed on ashes! You shall not eat ashes this year! Close with the popular words of a song by Milton Bourgeois (1972): Rise and be healed in the name of Je – sus; Let faith a – rise in your soul! Rise and be healed in the name of Je – sus; He will make you ev-‘ry whit whole! I love that song in our healing services!

The LORD will make sure that you don’t eat ashes (DISGRACE) this year! I see the God that is greater than the ARABIAN PHOENIX, Jehovah God, pulling you UP OPENLY! Receive this 2021 promise: Isaiah 61:7 – “For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.” Amen and amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration as led.

2. Thank God for His grace to RAISE ANYBODY from the dust to the throne of princes/princesses!
3. Decree that you will not EAT ASHES in 2021.
Eating ashes means DEMOTION, STAGNATION or DEFEAT! Decree it again: In 2021, I shall not EAT ASHES in Jesus name.
4. Pray Isaiah 61: 7. PERSONALIZE IT FOR 3 DAYS.
5. Pray about today as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:56am On Mar 14, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THEY CANNOT MIX!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: LUKE 8: 49 - 55; MATTHEW 14: 30 - 31

With my experience as a pharmacist, one of the things I have learnt is that there are some things that cannot mix. A very good example is water and kerosene. Kerosene is a flammable hydrocarbon oil usually obtained by distillation of petroleum and used as a fuel, solvent, and thinner. It is a form of OIL! There is nothing that can be done to mix water and kerosene!

They will form two separate layers according to their densities with the heavier liquid (water) forming the lower layer while the lighter liquid forms the upper layer (kerosene). SO THEY WILL ALWAYS STAY SEPARATED. That’s not all. Once kerosene enters into the same container as water, that water becomes practically useless for human consumption. The faith of man is like that. It cannot mix with fear! It cannot operate in the presence of doubt and worry. Hear Jack Coe: If you have worry, you do not have faith, and if you have faith, you do not have worry.”

That was why Jesus warned the man in Luke 8:50, “Do not be afraid, only believe.” After Peter had walked on the sea for sometime, he was tempted to look at the wind and he began to doubt. As doubt entered his heart, his faith began to weaken and he began to sink. Jesus asked him later, “WHY DID YOU DOUBT?” Doubt will stop your faith from working; don’t let your faith (divine OIL) be contaminated with satanic kerosene (DOUBT).

Open your mouth and keep on speaking word of faith. I remember the words of Kenneth Copeland, Fear tolerated is faith contaminated.” No matter how much DELAY or DEFEAT you have seen, if you must speak, make sure your words are words of courage and faith! Resist doubt, fear and worry! I see you dancing OPENLY for joy! (Give out ODM copies).

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: There’s not a friend…

1. Pray generally about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Every package of fear and doubt from the pit of hell coming to contaminate and inactivate my faith; catch fire now!
3. This year 2021; Fear, I rebuke you in Jesus name. You will not paralyse me again! I stand in courage and faith!
4. I give up all worry and doubt and I receive the faith of God in a new way; victory is mine in Jesus name.
5. Every evil chain limiting and preventing me from receiving God’s best, catch fire now!
Pray about today now as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:30am On Mar 15, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE “OTHER SIDE” IS NOT THE “UNDER SIDE”

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 8: 22 - 26

Edith Edman gave this advice, “Never doubt in the dark what God has shown you in the light” Keep His Word in your heart no matter what happens down the road. In this year 2021, YOUR DESTINATION IS FIXED; IT’S A DESTINATION OF GLORY, PEACE, JOY and OPEN REWARD. The journey may be full of storms; those storms will not render His Word inoperative. Jesus told His disciples, “Let us go to the other side.”

He did not tell them, “Let us go and sink in the sea.” So when the storms hit, they should have been confident that nothing evil was going to happen to them because He told them the OTHERSIDE” (soaring) and not the UNDERSIDE” (sinking). That’s why Jesus asked them in Verse 25, “Where is your faith?” When God gives you His Word, He expects you to develop faith in that Word and put that faith in your mouth so that when the storms hit, your faith will speak and bring you through those storms unhurt.

Never doubt whatever He has told you. If He told you something in church (Where everyone was excited and the anointing was strong). Do not start doubting that word when you get back to your office and you are surrounded by all the negative, faith-draining people. Whatever He Told You In The Time Of Peace, Do Not Doubt In The Time Of Chaos. Whatever He Told You In The Closet When You Were Praying, Do Not Doubt When Men Are giving You Contrary Suggestions or Recommendations!

TO BECOME AN ODM DISTRIBUTOR IN UK/EUROPE, KINDLY SEND WHATSAPP TO THIS NO: +234 903 264 8292.

1. Pray seriously on today’s word as it has touched you. I have been called to go to the OTHER SIDE and not to the UNDER SIDE in Jesus name! This is my year!
2. I shall not SINK this year! Every evil storm raging to swallow me up, hear the word of the Lord today, “BE SILENCED NOW, in Jesus name.
3. Every spirit of fear and doubt working to silence my voice of faith; loose your grip NOW!!!
4. Father, secure me, my household, my life and ministry from the storms of fear and destruction sweeping through this world in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:24am On Mar 16, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THEY SHALL FIND NOTHING

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 64: 1-10;
JOHN 14: 30

Verse 6 of our first scripture says, “They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search… The wicked will always seek out a lawful reason to enslave you and keep you captive. He will mount a 24/7 surveillance over your life and destiny looking for a loophole and a crack in the wall of your life.

He will seek and seek and seek. But here is the word of the Lord, HE SHALL FIND NOTHING! That’s what my Lord Jesus declared in John 14:30, the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in Me.” The same hand of grace and mercy that kept Jesus and preserved him, will preserve you because now HE LIVES IN YOU. Yea! The prince of this world will find nothing in you. The wicked one will find nothing in you.

Think about the man Daniel too. The wicked rose up against him and they made diligent search. Daniel 6:4, “…the presidents and princes sought to find occasion against Daniel concerning the kingdom; but they could find none occasion nor fault; forasmuch as he was faithful, neither was there any error or raut round in him.” If they could find nothing in Jesus, they could find nothing in Daniel, they will find nothing in you this year 2021.

I decree as I am commanded: Every Loophole Shall Be Blocked. Every Crack Shall Be Sealed. Every Fault Shall Be Cleansed By The Blood Of Jesus. The Blood That Speaks Better Things Than The Blood Of Abel Shall Speak For You And Secure You From Every Evil Attack This Year In Jesus Mighty Name!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led.

1. Pray now and thank God for His Word concerning you.
2. PRAY FOR THE MAB PARTNERS for the next 3 days! Every evil eye monitoring me to identity a loophole and flaw in my life, be struck with blindness now, in Jesus name.
3. Every evil remote designed to control my life and direct me in the path of destruction and failure; catch fire now in the name of Jesus of Nazareth.
4. Every fault and mistake standing between me and my honour and glory, be washed by the Blood of Jesus now!
5. I silence EVERY ACCUSER of my destiny today – (Pray it for 2 days). Pray about today now as led.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:28am On Mar 17, 2021
Our Daily Manna

Topic: The Coca Cola Loss! Never Give Up Now!

Basic Scripture:
Hebrews 6: 9 - 20

In the first year of operation, Coca-cola, the worldwide beverage company, sold only fifty dollars worth of drink. The company started in 1886, and the drink was sold to the public at the Soda Fountain in a pharmacy shop in Atlanta, USA. About seventy dollars was invested in expenses during that first year! That Means Coca Cola Was At A Loss At The End Of The First Year Of Operation!
The following year, John Pemberton sold his Coca-cola formula to Asa Candler for $2,300, and after about three years, it was one of America’s most popular fountain drink. Before John Pemberton came up with his Coca-cola formula, he had invented many drugs and pharmaceutical products, but he never made money out of them. BUT HE NEVER GAVE UP. He wanted something that would bring him commercial success, and he refused to QUIT!

Today’s scripture Vs. 12 speaks about those “…who through faith and patience inherit the promises.” That’s the secret – FAITH and PATIENCE! Today, an estimated 1.8 billion bottles of the drink are sold everyday. When a man sticks to his dreams, he will eventually meet with great success. Hear Robert Brault: “Stubbornly persist, and you will find that the limits of your stubbornness go well beyond the stubbornness of your limits.”

I remember Nelson Mandela once said: “I NEVER LOSE! I EITHER WIN OR LEARN!” Did you get that? If you don’t win yet on any matter, then you are learning valuable lessons. Always tell the devil: “I am learning! I am not LOSING! I am not a QUITTER! I am growing by every delay/obstacle! I shall never end up in shame!” Pray seriously now!

BE A MONTHLY PRODUCTION PARTNER AND GET SPECIAL 7 PROPHETIC PRAYERS EVERY MONTH TO GUIDE YOU FOR THE MONTH. HELP PRODUCE ODM! SEE PAGE 29 OF ODM OR PAGE 44 OF “War Against Haman-16” for account details and send SMS to: +234802-342-1513, +234807-314-6863. E-MAIL to: orderodm@gmail.com; WHATSAPP to:+234814-4044-226, +234-802-342- 1513,+234807-314-6863 after sowing!

PRAYER POINTS: Daily Manna HYMNS Songs
Take any song of worship as led now.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. I am not a QUITTER! Through FAITH and PATIENCE, I shall see my OPEN REWARD; my EXPECTED end.
3. Pray this seriously: I decree success into all the work of my hands. (Lift up your hands and shout – “My hands are hands of success. Whatever I do, succeeds and prospers this year, in Jesus name”).
4. Decree that today will be your best day on earth. Loose MERCY and FAVOUR. Pray about today now as led.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:28am On Mar 18, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE BEST OR NOTHING!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: DANIEL 6: 1- 3;
1 CORINTHIANS 9: 24-27

It was the great Maya Angelou who penned:”Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.” She was talking about your STRIVING TO BE YOUR BEST in all you do! Then I remember Zig Ziglar opined: Set a goal so big that you can’t achieve it until you grow into the person who can.”

Did you get that? Go for the BEST! Refuse to settle for things that are not described as “WOW.” In this year 2021, in all you do, make the MOST of yourself for that is all there is of you. Daniel distinguished himself because an excellent spirit was found in him. That should be your story this year! Stop doing things just for the sake of doing things! Do things with “THE BEST or NOTHING” in mind! Daniel put a mark of excellence in all that he did. His work could not be faulted.

He was the best among his equals. Hear Patrick Awuah, a former employee of Microsoft who resigned from a top-dollar job to go and start a University in his home country of Ghana because of his love and passion to raise a new generation of leaders in Africa: “If you proceed that way that anything with your name on it is going to be absolutely spectacular then it pushes you to strive for excellence and it pushes you to be successful. Yes! You cannot achieve EXCELLENCE in one day, but LET IT BE YOUR PURSUIT and goal!

Strive for EXCELLENCE (the BES) in your prayer life, Bible study fire, giving, fasting, your career, business deals, character, etc. Hear Warren Buffett: “The investor of today does not profit from yesterday’s growth.” True! He was saying, YOU MUST KEEP GROWING FOR THE BEST! You cannot rest on the best of yesterday! Hear Robin Sharma: “To double your income and success, triple your investment in personal development and professional mastery.

That was the story of DANIEL! Be TEMPERATE (disciplined) in all you do. It means that you force yourself to go the EXTRA MILE when your body is saying that you’ I’ve done enough. That’s the fight for excellence!

NEXT EDITION ODM COPIES ON THEIR BEHALF: Give out ODM copies (At least 5 copies each on BEHALF OF EACH OF YOUR CHILDREN/LOVED ONES and I shall respond with a voice note prayer session or 3 prophetic prayers of: THERE SHALL BE NO DEMOTION/STAGNATION! WhatsApp +234 903 264 8292; +44-7448-117-504 or orderodm@gmail.com after doing so. As you spread God’s Word, DEMOTION shall pass over them in Jesus name! Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Amazing grace…

2. I reject and repent from all mediocrity in Jesus name. I commit myself afresh to excellence. Lord, help me this year.
3. I seek for the BEST or NOTHING in all I do this year! Lord, help me to produce great results in all that I do.
4. Pray about today now. Decree EVIL arrows to miss your address!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:26am On Mar 19, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: NO OPPOSITION! NO PROGRESS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
EZRA 4: 1 - 5

Manna Devotional Friday 19th March 2021
Verse 4 of today’s Word says: “Then the people of the land weakened the hands of the people of Judah, and troubled them in building.” THEY WEAKENED THEIR HANDS through attack and battles! In this year 2021, refuse to allow your FOCUS to be distracted by challenges/opposition.
If you are doing something and you are not faced with opposition, you need to check that thing with God again! God’s work always faces opposition. I love the words of Henry Ford: “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” Aircraft experts explain that when an airplane flies INTO the wind, it causes the wings of the plane to move more quickly through the air without increasing the speed of the aircraft. The contrary winds help to speed up the upward movement of the aircraft.

I am not an Aerospace Engineer, but here is what this tells me; Without The Opposing Wind, The Aircraft Will Have To Struggle More Before It Can Be Lifted Off The Ground. In The Same Way, If You Don’t Face Opposition, You May Not Be Lifted Higher Into Your Place Of Greatness And Glory. Opposition/challenges are the “wind” for your OPEN REWARD celebration! Zerubbabel and his people were faced with opposition continually, but THEY WAXED STRONGER AND STRONGER! No matter how hard their adversaries tried to frustrate their work, Zerubbabel refused to give up.

Let that be your story this year! Stir up your strength today and always remember that: You will face your biggest OPPOSITTON when you are closest to your biggest miracle! Yes! No opposition, no progress! KEEP MOVING! Keep holding on to God! This is your year!

FOR UK/EUROPE RESIDENTS!

ANY ODM USER LIVING IN THE UK, SEND YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER AND E-MAIL TO 44-7448-117-504 Now. I AM LED TO HAVE PROPHETIC MEETINGS WITH YOU SPECIALLY. I HEAR THE SOUND OF ABUNDANCE OF TESTMONIES IN JESUS NAME! AMEN!

2. I decree a release of God’s rainstorm of judgment upon every
gathering that is against my testimony!
3. I decree today: Every opposition to my breakthrough is scattered by the fire of the Holy Ghost, now!
4. You adversaries from the pit of hell frustrating my efforts and work; be paralysed NOW in Jesus name.
5. I step into my season of ease, in Jesus name. Struggles and toil are over! This is my year! I will not labour in vain, in Jesus name.
Pray about today now. Cancel satanic delays and harvest eaters!

For more POWERFUL & STRENGTHENING articles, always subscribe here using your email(s) on the yellow box that pops when you turn on to our page. God bless you mightily AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:35am On Mar 20, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOUR PEOPLE ARE TOO MANY -1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JUDGES 7: 1 - 10

Vs 2 of today’s scripture says: “And the LORD said unto Gideon, The people that are with thee are too many for Me to give the Midianites into their hands, lest Israel vaunt themselves against Me, saying, “Mine own hand hath saved me. Note: The people that are with thee are too many! Only God can make such a statement! In the natural, every WAR GENERAL will look for a way to INCREASE THEIR ARMY.

Last year 2020, China had the largest, active duty military force in the world, with about 2.18 million active military personnel. This was in terms of crowd! However, the United States by Power Index (PI) of 0.0615, unsurprisingly, is ranked number one in terms of FIREPOWER, especially in most of the items such as total aircraft strength with 13,398 aircraft, including 5,760 helicopters in service, which is the most out of any nation in the world.

While men are seeking for THE CROWD AND FIREPOWER to win wars, that must not be your case this year! ONE WITH GOD IS A MAJORITY! His ways are not our ways!

Sometimes, the reason you lose some wars is because YOU HAVE “TOO MANY” HELPERS who you are gazing at and YOUR EYES ARE NOT ON THE LORD. Always remember that little events, ordinary things, smashed and reconstituted, become the bleached bones of a victorious story! It was the DRY BONES that produced the EXCEEDING GREAT ARMY OF EZEKIEL.

In 2021, God will give you victories that will shock your haters because there is a war that makes us adore our conquerors and despise ourselves! They shall despise themselves! Hear A.J. Darkholnme: Sometimes you can grow more in a shorter amount of time with the right company than years of soul-searching alone, or by living the same patterns you’ve lived for your entire life.”

Indeed, in 2021, you will discover that SMALL CAN BECOME A MULTITUDE WHEN PLACED IN GOD’S HANDS, because in GOD’s hands, there is always something extraordinary in the ordinary. God is saying: “THE PEOPLE WITH YOU ARE TOO MANY! Those you are trusting are TOO MANY! Look beyond men/women or the crowd!

This is your year and like Gideon, you will NEVER know shame.” Praise Him now! (Read later Judges 7: 10-25).

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: There’s not a friend… Daily Manna

1. In your own words, pray about today’s Word as led now.
2. O God of Gideon, arise for me this year! Do a thing that will shock me for good.
3. Lord, use my LITTLE and turn it to GREAT VICTORY this year
My eyes are on You and You alone! Do the impossible. Be my EVER PRESENT HELP IN TROUBLE! I vow NEVER to look at any man or woman.
4. Lord, raise the HELPERS chosen by You for every month of this year. Pray about today.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:35am On Mar 21, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOUR PEOPLE ARE TOO MANY -2

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 2: 1 - 10

Yesterday, the LORD warned you about putting your hopes on the SIZE OF MEN/WOMEN He told Gideon in Judges 7:2 … the people that are with thee are too many… lest Israel vaunt themselves against Me, saying. “Mine own hand that Saved me”.. Did you get that? God reduced Gideon’s Army to just 300 (from 32,000).

This was to make sure that no man shared his glory or the Excellency of His power! That is what the Holy Ghost is again reminding you: LOOK UP TO ME AND ME ALONE THIS YEAR: FOR BY STRENGTH SHALL NO MAN PREVAIL (1 Sam 2:9)! Wow! Share with me some of the wordings of the ageless hymn below:
My hope is built on nothing less Than Jesus blood and righteousness i dare not trust the sweetest frame But wholly lean on Jesus name On Christ the solid rock i stand
All other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness veils his lovely face I rest on His unchanging grace In every high and stormy gale My anchor holds within the veil
His oath, His covenant, His blood, Support me in the whelming flood When all around my soul gives way He then is all my hope and stay
In 2021, always remember that the Christ is the solid Rock alone! The Sweetest FRAME (money, education, connections, men or women, etc) on planet earth can make you crash at any time.

It is better to have God APPROVE than the world APPLAUD! Look to Him alone! And I see you dancing.

PRAYER POINTS: Take the above hymn now

2. Repent from trusting in men/women in the past.
3. O God of Hannah, arise for me this year! Do a thing that will shock me for Good.
4 Lord, remind me that BY STRENGTH shall no man prevail.
5. I decree that my hope shall not rest on any SWEET HUMAN FRAME this year.
6 Lord, I stand on You the SOLID ROCK ALONE! My HOPE is on You: take away shame and disgrace concerning over the Following Issues of my destiny (Mention them now).
7. Pray about today now as led.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:56am On Mar 22, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HE HID HIMSELF! HIDE IN 2021!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: JUDGES 9: 1 - 6; MATTHEW 12: 14 - 16

Vs: 5 of today’s 1st Scripture says: “And he went unto his fathers house at Ophrah, and slew his brethren the sons of Jerubbaal, being threescore and ten persons, upon one stone not withstanding yet Jotham the youngest son of Jerubbaal was left: for he hid himself Note … Jotham the youngest son of Jerubbaal was left; for he hid himself…

He escaped because HE HID HIMSELF! The Holy Ghost wants you to HIDE yourself sometimes in 2021. Its not every time you seek to be SEEN or to be HEARD! Too much VISIBILITY of PUBLICITY can backfire! There are times when you must KEEP QUIET and there are times you must WITHDRAW from the crowd in order to “HIDE” yes! LET YOUR FRUITS and RESULTS ADVERTISE YOU! Pride will push you to WANT TO BE SEEN AND HEARD at all times but it can lead to your demotion/stagnation/premature death. Yes!

It can lead to AVOIDABLE TROUBLES, JEALOUSY, ENVY SCANDALS AND WARS! Learn from the LORD Himself- Matthew 12:15-“But when Jesus knew it He withdrew Himself from thence: and great multitudes followed Him, and He healed them all He withdrew Himself! He knew that there was a gang-up to KILL HIM and He also knew that His hour had not yet come; and He therefore sought security. Wow! WISDOM IN ACTION! By remaining visible, His presence would have provoked UNNECESSARY DISTRACTIONS.

Catch this: THERE ARE TIMES WHEN SILENCE IS MORE POWERFUL THAN PROVING A POINT! Indeed, SILENCE is a TRUE FRIEND that NEVER betrays! The LORD Jesus would have wanted to PROVE A POINT to His haters that He was ALMIGHTY and UNTOUCHABLE, but rather, HE “WITHDREW Himself!

That was the secret of Jotham and that was the secret of the MASTER of the UNIVERSE – Jesus Christ! Use that secret as 2021 progresses!

OUR DAILY MANNA PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Amazing grace…

2. Ask for grace to KNOW when to be silent and when to be LOUD!
3. As this first quarter ends, ask for grace to KNOW when to LEAVE THE CROWD and HIDE for a while!
4. Repent from ways in which you have wanted to be seen or heard in the past! PROMOTION is from the LORD.
5. In this year 2021, LORD, provoke my OPEN REWARD and let it SPEAK for me
6. I shall not die before my time! I reject UNNECESSARY BATTLES and I shall not use my Own hands to attract enemies.
7. Lord, in this year 2021, arise and SILENCE my SILENCERS
8. Lord, thank you for this New Year! I move from the GOOD of the past to the BEST of tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:03am On Mar 23, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE RETIARY: KNOW THESE TWO WEAPONS IN 2021

BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 6: 9 - 28

Years ago there was a group of Roman Soldiers called the RETTARII: they fought using only a net and a trident (a spear with 3 pins). Yes! These deadly soldiers were given just two items-a piece of NET (Oke fishing nets) and a three-pronged spear (A TRIDENT). They were the most feared battalion because they recorded success upon success because of these TWO WEAPONS IN THEIR HANDS-A SPEAR AND A NET.

In this year 2021, you must know that: it is NOT the number of weapons in your hands that determine your victory in any battle your victory is determined by how well you UNDERSTAND, MASTER and HOW WELL YOU CAN USE THE FEW WEAPONS or WEAPONS AT YOUR DISPOSAL. In the spiritual battle we face as Christians, God has chosen our weapons: “For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in your Pulling down of strongholds” (2 Corinthians 10:3-4). Just like the Roman soldiers who were exposed to just TWO weapons, you have also been given two weapons that can stop every enemy of your destiny. These weapons are PRAYER FIRE and THE WORD quickened by the Holy Spirit from (LOGOS to RHEMA).

In 1 Sam30, Vs. 7, David asked for the EPHOD (a Priestly Garment) Exodus 28 will show you more on this! Attached to the EPHOD was the breastplate containing two stones-the Urim and Thummim. These two represent PRAYER FIRE AND THE WORD -HEARING THE VOICE OF GOD! In 2021, do nothing without your DIVINE EPHOD- PRAYER AND HEARING FROM GOD (your URIM and ThUMMIM). It is not a year to RUN AROUND ASKING FOR ADVICE FROM MEN or FRIENDS; they too have their problems.

That was the secret of Jotham and that was the secret of the MASTER of the UNIVERSE – Jesus Christ! Use that secret as 2021 progresses!

2. Ask for grace to KNOW when to be silent and when to be LOUD!
3. As this first quarter ends, ask for grace to KNOW when to LEAVE THE CROWD and HIDE for a while!
4. Repent from ways in which you have wanted to be seen or heard in the past! PROMOTION is from the LORD.
5. In this year 2021, LORD, provoke my OPEN REWARD and let it SPEAK for me.
6. I shall not die before my time! I reject UNNECESSARY BATTLES and I shall not use my Own hands to attract enemies.
7. Lord, in this year 2021, arise and SILENCE my SILENCERS
8. Lord, thank you for this New Year! I move from the GOOD of the past to the BEST of tomorrow.
9. Pray about today seriously as led now
It is a year to ask for the EPHOD as a first step in every battle! Daniel knew the power of prayer and he won over human and demonic lions! Elisha knew the power of prayer and the JORDAN RIVER-(OBSTACLES), bowed to him. When you come to that place where it seems you have lost everything to the Amalekites (your haters), when you find yourself alone at your JORDAN RIVER and trusting God seems to be a Waste of time, STOP Take a deep breath, get on your Knees and cry out to God AGAIN.
He will SPEAK AND MAKE A WAY where there seems to be NO WAY! Hold on, hold Out and look up.

OUR DAILY MANNA PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: There’s not a friend…

1. Pray about today s word as led now
2. Oh, God of Daniel; thank you that the weapons of our warfare are not canal. I refuse to look for CARNAL SOLUTIONS in this year 2021.
3. I shall never forget the weapons of PRAYER AND THE WORD RHEMA (hearing from God) this year! Lord, show MERCY when I pray and MAKE A WAY where there seems to be no way!
4. Pray about today seriously as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE APPOINTED TIME!

ECCLESIASTICS 3: 1 - 8; HABAKKUK 2: 1 - 4

Habakkuk 2:3 says ” for the vision is yet for an appointed time, for the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it because it will surely come it will not tarry”. NOTE: It will surely come! it will surely come! it will surely come! Oh, thank you Lord!

No matter what has happened in your past years, it would be a greater disappointment for you to give up on yourself before the appointed time to eat the fruit of your labor/waiting. God determines the appointed time and set boundaries of influence for every man. Since DELAY IS NOT A DENIAL don’t mistake God’s patience for His absence! Speak life into your goals. Follow up with consistent actions, and at the appointed time you will surely start to see them transform into realities.

Germany kent quipped: With God, there is always an appointed time for things and when you put Him first, trust his timing, keep his the faith miracles happen! Hear Lisa Bevere: sometimes arriving too quickly is detrimental. it is dangerous to arrive without our character mature or Intact. Wonderful! Sometimes we have to let our dreams go in Order to allow God to bring them back to us in His way and His timing. See what Job said in Job 14:14″If a man die, shall he live again?

All the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come. WAIT TILL YOUR CHANGE COMES because THE APPOINTED THING COMES AT THE APPOINTED TIME IN THE APPOINTED WAY! The entire universe cannot stop a man or woman whose appointed time has come! In this year 2021, you have to believe that God’s plan is the best always! He is Never Early, Never Late, Always on Time!

NEXT EDITION ODM COPIES ON THEIR BEHALF: Give out ODM copies (At least 5 copies each on BEHALF OF EACH OF YOUR CHILDREN/LOVED ONES and I shall respond with a Voice note prayer session or 3 prophetic prayers of: THERE SHALL BE NO DEMOTION STAGNATION! WhatsApp +234 903 264 8292; +44-7448-117-504 or e-mail orderodm@gmail.com after doing so. As you spread God’s Word, DEMOTION shall pass over them in Jesus name! Amen!

OUR DAILY MANNA PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

1.In your own words, pray concerning today s word as led Now.
2 Declare Isaiah 41: 10 as many times as possible now!
3. Declare Job 14: 14 daily for 3 days!
4. It will surely come! I shall wait for the APPOINTED TIME for my OPEN REWARD!
5. THE APPOINTED THING COMES AT THE APPOINTED TIME IN THE APPOINTED WAY! I decree that I shall NOT miss my appointed time in Jesus name.
6 Satan, hear this: My best days are ahead! I shall never hang my dreams.
7. Pray for the unmarried today. Cancel marital errors! Loose marital connections this year!
8. Pray about today and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

It is a year to ask for the EPHOD as a first step in every battle! Daniel knew the power of prayer and he won over human and demonic lions! Elisha knew the power of prayer and the JORDAN RIVER-(OBSTACLES), bowed to him. When you come to that place where it seems you have lost everything to the Amalekites (your haters), when you find yourself alone at your JORDAN RIVER and trusting God seems to be a Waste of time, STOP Take a deep breath, get on your Knees and cry out to God AGAIN.

He will SPEAK AND MAKE A WAY where there seems to be NO WAY! Hold on, hold Out and look up.

OUR DAILY MANNA PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: There’s not a friend…

1. Pray about today s word as led now.
2. Oh, God of Daniel; thank you that the weapons of our warfare are not canal. I refuse to look for CARNAL SOLUTIONS in this year 2021.
3. I shall never forget the weapons of PRAYER AND THE WORD RHEMA (hearing from God) this year! Lord, show MERCY when I pray and MAKE A WAY where there seems to be no way!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:34am On Mar 25, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE WORD IS KEY: HEAR IT TWICE BEFORE RESULTS!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 138: 1 - 5; HEBREWS 1: 3

It was Charles H. Spurgeon who noted: “If you wish to know God, you must know His Word. If you wish to perceive His power, you must see how He works by His Word. If you wish to know His purpose Before it comes to pass, you can only discover it by His Word. Psalm 62:11 says: “God hath spoken once, twice have I heard this, that power belongeth unto God. God speaks ONCE (when you read the written Word in the bible) but when you MEDITATE on it, you are hearing it TWICE Only then can you see POWER! Oh, glory to God Most people who hear the Word ONCE, do not see the RAW POWER of Jehovah! You hear it TWICE (MEDITATION FOR FASTER RESULTS!)

John 1:1 Says: in the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the Word was God. Note: THE WORD WAS GOD WHY THE EMPHASIS ON THE WORD THIS YEAR? This is because the OPEN REWARD ANOINTING IS provoked by the WORD! Vs. 3 of our second scripture says, Upholding all things by the word of His power.” ALL THINGS YOU WILL EVER DESIRE FROM YOUR GOD ARE UPHELD or HIDDEN IN THE WORD!

Your financial promotion, marital settlement, healing, fruit of the womb, career increase, favour, promotion, enlargement, etc, ARE ALL HIDDEN IN THE WORD! Our 1st Scripture Vs.2 is a BOMBSHELL:I will worship toward Thy holy temple…for Thou hast magnified Thy word above all Thy name. God’s WORD IS ABOVE God’s NAME! Wow! In this year 2021, paralyze LAZINESS/PROCRASTINATION and finish your Bible! Meditate more on the word daily and you will see that your RATE of TESTIMONIES WILL ACCELERATE to your amazement this year! Hear the Word TWICE!

ANY ODM USER LIVING IN THE UK; Send your Whatsapp number and e-mail to +44-7448-117-504.I am led to have Prophetic meetings with you specially. Details to be sent!

1. Pray about today s word as it has touched you.
2. I cancel LAZINESS and PROCRASTINATION this year!
3. Spirit of the Living God, You are the author ot the Bible; teach me, inspire me more and more with Your Word, let it fill my heart with faith, peace and my OPEN REWARD!
4. Father, uphold me by Your Word, let every negative pronouncement working against my lite and ministry be CANCELED by the power of Your Word NOW!
5. Psalm 107: 20 In 2021, send Your Word into my life Lord and let it deliver me from destruction.
Pray about today as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:31am On Mar 26, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WINNERS KEEP PROMISES!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 CORINTHIANS 8: 7 - 15

Nothing is as easy as saying it! IT’S EASIER SAID THAN DONE. Promises are common, fulfilled promises are rare! in this New Year 2021, the Spirit of God is challenging you to keep Your Word Till The End! Its Easy TO Make A Pledge in church And Promise To Give Towards the crusade. It’s Easy To Make Promises When You’re Excited and Feeling Great.

What Will You Do When Those Feelings Are Gone? Hear Wayne Cordeiro,Character is the ability to follow through on a worthy decision long after the emotion of making that decision has passed.”
Just as Paul challenged the Corinthians to perform the promise that they made, the Spirit of God is challenging you to CONTINUE TO THE END. PERFORM THE COMMITMENTS YOU’VE MADE. KEEP THE PROMISES YOU HAVE MADE in the past and keep the promises you will make this year!

Keep your promises to your God! Keep your word to God. Honour Him! Don’t say one thing and then forget your word. No matter what it costs you, keep our word to Him. CONTINUE TILL THE END! Keep your Promises to yourself When you tell yourself that you will do something, keep to it. The prodigal Son told himself: I will go to my father.. and he kept his word. Keep your promises to others. Don’t say one thing to people and do another.

People, friends, relations, politicians and even parents, are in the habit of making promises because they want those people to feel happy and pleased with them. But when the time comes to keep the promises, they start giving excuses! Don’t be like that this year!

TONIGHT TWO VIGIL PRAYERS ONLINE!
1st SESSION-connect
Ourdailymannaonline Time 11pm-11A5pm (Nigeria time).
THEN 2ND SESSION-connect via: YOUTUBE Manna TV International. Time: 12am-12:45 am (Nigeria time). Be ready to pray in these brief encounters TONIGHT via:FACEBOOK:

1.In your own words, pray generally as you’re led now.
2. repent from all failed promises. Lord, have mercy on me today. Give me a NEW BEGINNING THIS YEAR!
3. You spirit of abandoned projects working against my success, DIE BY FIRE NOW!!
4. Lord, strengthen me to finish this race of faith on a note of Joy and glory, in Jesus name. 2021 is my year and I shall possess my possessions! I shall keep promises!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:47am On Mar 27, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: REMEMBER: NOBODY COMES OUT ALIVE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 TIMOTHY 6: 1 - 11

The Good News Translation (GNT) of the Bible puts Verse 7 of todays scripture thus: “What did we bring into the world? “Nothing! What can we take out of the world? “Nothing” Short and precise translation! Job 1: 21 says:”…Naked came I out of my mother s womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD have, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name the LORD.

Then Proverbs 27: 24 “For riches are not forever and doth the crown endure to every generation? Yes! THE CROWN CANNOT ENDURE TO EVERY GENERATION and RICHES are temporary! That is why you must not allow life to swallow you up in 2021. Refuse to fight everyone and every battle this year! Choose your battles this year and pursue more peace of mind- because it is priceless!

Always remember to enjoy your one life, because at the end of life NOBODY COMES OUT ALIVE! We will all depart this earth via DEATH! So why the worry and fuse? Why the anxiety and self-pity why the pride and boasting? Are you not dust? why the wars and quarrels let 2021 be a year of less STRIFE! Determine to spend more time with your CREATOR this year!

Spend more time preparing for the NEXT LIFE AFTER DEATH-more prayers, QUIET TIME, Bible studies, holiness, Winning souls, giving to God’s work and supporting the kingdom, etc! Catch this: We are born without bringing anything. We die without taking anything. Absolutely nothing! And the sad thing is that in the interval between life and death, we fight for WHAT WE DID NOT BRING and WHAT WE WILL NOT TAKE. Pray!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: There’s not a friend..

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now
2. Lord, I receive grace to always remember that NOBODY LEAVES THIS WORLD ALIVE!
3. In this year 2021, I shall spend more time in spiritual things! I shall build myself in God. I decree: LESS of VANITY PURSUITS this year in Jesus name.
4. I shall not fight every battle this year! I shall choose my battles and pursue PEACE DIVINE.
LORD, don’t allow my last day on planet earth to be days of regrets and tears.
5. Pray seriously about this year -CANCEL PREMATURE DEATH THIS WEEK!
6. Pray about today generally as led now!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOUR 2021 COVENANT OF HELP!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 46: 1 - 11

Welcome! Verse 1 of today’s scripture says: “God is our refuge and strength our present help in trouble. Note the word: TROUBLE! TROUBLE! means DIFFICULTIES AND PROBLEMS! Yes! TROUBLE IS anything that causes difficulties, worry and convenience! And as a child of God when trouble shows up don’t forget that THERE IS AN EVER-READY HELP-Jehovah God that is your Covenant with Him in TROUBLES!

He will NEVER leave you nor forsake you! You are not exempted from the secret and wicked thoughts (troubles) from the wicked because you serve the GREAT STAR OF DAVID (Jesus Christ)! Every time the wicked (demonic enemies) look at you, they are terrified and they start planning how they can say and do things to shoot you down Proverbs 4:16 says, They sleep not, except they have done mischief.

Sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall.” THAT IS THEIR PERMANENT JOB-to envy your star and cause trouble (attacks). Today’s devotional is not about the wicked. Rather, it is about the covenant you have with your God- HE IS THE EVER-PRESENT HELPER in your troubles! No matter the wicked schemes, plans and devices. Jehova will and must protect you, till you sing your VICTORY SONG in your high places!

Finally note this: No Trouble can bring you down! at the end of the day all you need is HOPE and STRENGTH! Hope that it will get better and STRENGTH to hold on till it does! You are allowed to scream, you are allowed to cry, BUT you are NOT allowed to give up because HELP will never elude you this year! Praise Him now for His covenant of HELP TONIGHT IS WORLD HOLY COMMUNION

PROPHETC RAIN SERVICE-2 sessions!

Get your bread and water or soft drink ready!

THEME: “O LORD, REVIVE ME” Connect Via FACEBOOK: Ourdailymannaonline. TME: 8-9 PM ALSO VIA YOUTUBE: Manna TV International, TIME: 9-10 PM (all Nigeria time).

2. Every evil meeting called to discuss and plan my downfall, be thrown into Confusion, in Jesus name (Pray it seriously)
3. In 2021, every gathering upon the face of this earth and in the pit of hell, called to devise Wicked things against my life and ministry, be struck with confusion/frustration, now!
4. Declare Psalm 46: 11 seven times! MY HELPER is the God of JACOB! I will NEVER know shame in Jesus name
5. Today, I secure Myself/ family with the Blood of Jesus. Mercy shall secure us from evil in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:24am On Mar 29, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOUR TESTIMONY WILL DRAW MANY TO GOD!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 2: 1 -11

When Jesus was born, men were moved to honour God. Men were drawn to Him and His parents from far and near that’s one peculiar thing about the God that we call, JEHOVAH OVERDO. He Is Not In The Business Of Performing Insignificant Miracles. He doesn’t know how to bless His children with UNATTRACTIVE BLESSINGS.

In fact, He doesn’t have such blessings in His storehouse. The kind of breakthrough that God has guaranteed for you is the breakthrough that will cause hundreds and thousands of people to seek you out and seek the face of God for themselves. They will make your testimony a reference point. That is why 2021 is your year of OPEN REWARD

You have been weeping SECRETLY, but in this year 2021, your dancing will be seen PUBLICLY. I remember the prayer of the relatives of Naomi concerning Ruth, that unforgettable woman, The Lord make the woman that is Come into thine house like Rachel and like Leah, which two did build the house of Israel(Ruth 4:11) did you get that? Rachel and leah became a point for fruitfulness and greatness!

ln the same manner, your testimony will become a reference point for fruitfulness and greatness this year What God will do for you this year will be unprecedented and NOTHING WILL STOP IT in Jesus name. Lift up your hands and praise the LORD now as you pray!

NEXT EDITION ODM COPIES ON THEIR BEHALF: Give out ODM copies (At least 5 copies each on BEHALF OF EACH OF YOUR CHILDREN/LOVED ONES and I shall respond with a Voice note prayer session or 3 prophetic prayers of: THERE SHALL BE NO DEMOTION/STAGNATION! WhatsApp +234 903 264 8292; +44-7448-117-504 or e-mail orderodm@gmal.com after doing so. As you spread God’s Word, DEMOTION shall pass over them in Jesus name! Amen!!!

MANNA PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led now.

1. Pray in your own words on any personal message received.
2. Every plot of the devil to substitute my blessings and miracle breakthrough for something else scatter by fire now, in Jesus name.
3. Father, clothe me with Your glory and cause Your greatness to be shown in my life ministry let MANY come to You through my OPEN REWARD testimony in Jesus name.
4. I decree fruitfulness into my life and ministry today, I curse all barrenness and wastefulness this year, in Jesus name. This is my year!
5. Let the ground open up and swallow up every evil wall standing between me and my breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.
6. Pray about today as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:45am On Mar 30, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: BE COMPLETELY COVERED THIS YEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
EPHESIANS 6: 16; PSALM 91:1 - 7

The shield of faith is a divine covering that the arrows and darts of hell cannot penetrate. That shield is able to cover you from the top of your head to the soles of your feet. That shield is able to keep you from the most deadly weapon that man and demon can fabricate.
When a man or woman is covered by that divine shield, he/she can boldly say, “A thousand may fall at my side, and ten thousand by my right hand but it shall not come near me.” The winds and storms of death and destruction cannot touch a man that is covered by that shield. The Holy Ghost is speaking to you today: God has made that shield available to you! When you are covered by that shield, you become untouchable.

In this year 2021, the only thing that the devil can do is to discourage you from using that shield. He knows that when you have that shield on, he is helpless. How do you put on this shield? By boldly and continually confessing the Word of God that you believe. WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE? Do you believe that God is your shepherd?
Then confess it. When you confess, the Lord Is my Shepherd’, you are securing yourself and your finances from the fiery darts of poverty, curses, and financial disasters. You are securing yourself from the economic disasters of this age, despite the Covid-19 pandemic. Do you believe that God is your Healer? Then confess it.

Secure yourself from arrows and darts of sickness this year. Completely cover yourself day and night with the mighty shield of faith. Make yourself and your family inaccessible to the hosts of darkness. I decree that the same mighty hand that has kept you since the beginning of this year up till now will preserve you and bring you safely into your OPEN REWARD testimony in Jesus name! Hold on in faith and hold out!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: There’s not a friend…Take any song of worship as led.

2. I receive my FREEDOM from every kind of demonic arrow and attack this year. I cover my family with the Blood of Jesus/faith shield. No evil shall come near us, in Jesus name.
3. Arrows of sickness, being designed in the camp of the enemy against me; BACK FIRE NOW in Jesus name
Pray about today as led now. Cancel losses today!

OUR DAILY MANNA PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: There’s not a friend...

1. Pray about today's word as led now.

For more POWERFUL & STRENTHENING articles, always subscribe here using your email(s) on the yellow box that pops when you turn on to our page. God bless you mightily AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2021
Our Daily Manna

THE KINGDOM IS ALL YOURS! BE BOLD!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 12: 22 - 32

Thank God for the last day of this quarter! Verse 32 of today’s scripture says, “for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.” God wants to give you His kingdom. NOT JUST HEAVEN; BUT THE ENTIRE KINGDOM. His KINGDOM is so large – It is situated in HEAVEN and on EARTH!

So, giving you the KINGDOM STARTS from HERE on planet earth! He wants you to enjoy the best of all that His kingdom has to offer, from day to day; daily victory and ruling over circumstances! The kingdom of God is a kingdom of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost. The kingdom of God is a kingdom of blessings (OPEN REWARD) and increase on all sides.

That is what your Father wants you to have in this year 2021. That’s why you should be bold before Him. Whatever He has promised, you can have! If God is willing to give you His kingdom, what will He not give you? See Romans 8:32, “He That Spared Not His Son, But Delivered Him Up For Us All, How Shall He Not With Him Also Freely Give Us All Things?”

In other words, if God could give you JESUS CHRIST, there is nothing too precious or sacred for God to give to you. Though we are ending the first quarter, still EXPECT THAT MIRACLE THIS YEAR! It will come! I see 28, 670 users of today’s devotional – THEY ARE TESTIFYING THIS YEAR! Isaiah 34: 16 says: “…none shall want her mate.”
Refuse depression! You will marry! Don’t be timid! Be bold to think big and ask big this year. Your God is a big God and He is in the business of giving big things. DON’T QUIT! Hold on and hold out! You shall testify of all you prayed about this year! Shout 7 hallelujahs now! (Give out 5 copies of the next edition ODM and send me a whatsapp/text message on +234 903-2264-8292

1. In your own words, pray for yourself as you re led now.
2. I take ALL that belongs to my family and I in the kingdom! I take my goodness and mercy! I take my testimonies NOW! I take all I prayed about in January in Jesus name. Lord, RESTORE!
3. I reject and rebuke every spirit of timidity limiting me in any way. I refuse to settle for less than God’s best in 2021.
4. Lord, it is Your pleasure to give me Your kingdom; nothing will take me out of that Kingdom. I scatter every plot of the wicked one to pull me out of that kingdom. Pray in Tongues now!
5. PRAY some more bold prayers about today now. Pray for your helpers today! Pray about today generally as led now!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LESSONS FROM THE HUDSON MIRACLE

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 43:1 - 7;
PSALM 91: 15 - 16

Welcome to the second quarter of the year! Some years ago, I was led to write about the HUDSON Miracle and I am led to use it again today! I believe the Holy Ghost wants to speak to someone! That “someone could be you! I also remember Timber Hawkeyes said: You cannot calm the storm, so stop trying.

What you can do is calm yourself. The storm will pass.” The ability to stay calm in the face of a storm, trouble or danger is a Virtue that could and has actually saved many lives, especially the life of captain Chesley Sullenberger, his crew and the 160 passengers on board the U.S Air Ways Air Bus A320214, that he flew from LaGuardia AirPort in New York, on the 15 of January 2009.

The flight took off at exactly 3:27pm, but about 3 minutes into the fight, the plane hit a flock of Canadian geese (birds). BIRDS? Yes! BIRDS! Oh! The power of little things! The birds caused both engines of the aircraft to lose power! 57 year-old Chesley Sullenberger resorted to an emergency but safe landing or do we say gliding of the plane into the Hudson River – since the two engines had failed.

About 6 minutes later, the plane landed in the Hudson River and the captain calmly opened the cockpit door and gave an evacuation order. The crew guided the passengers on how to evacuate the plane. And all the 160 passengers on board survived including a physically-challenged person.

Later at the interview with press men, most of the passengers said they were able to keep their sanity and calm because of the composure and the calmness of the captain. The captain and his entire crew were later awarded the Masters Med of the Pilot and air Air Navigators Guild by the national transport authority board.

This is a feat popularly dubbed: “The Miracle of the Hudson.” Just one thing saved everyone on board this plane and made this incident a reference point in history. And this is the calmness and composure with which the captain handled the situation! Oh, no matter how your life, family and ministry has been, determine to BE CALM!

Determine to BE STILL and KNOW that HE IS GOD! You can be CALM AND STILL when others are PANICKING because of today’s, 1st Basic Scripture Vs. 2: “When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.”

Finally see this: Psalm 121:4-“Behold, He that keepeth Israel (put your name) shall neither slumber nor sleep” God will not watch you SINK! God will not watch you end up in shame!l Just hold on and refuse ANXIETY/WORRY over that battle of your future! Hold on and hold out!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Draw me nearer…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as you are led now.
2. Behold, He that keepeth my life, family and ministry shall neither slumber nor sleep. I reject panic, worry, anxiety, depression or self- pity in Jesus name.
3. Lord, my eyes are on You ALONE!
4. Declare it 21 times now: HE THAT KEEPETH ISRAEL and He at keepeth me SHALL NOT AND WILL NOT SLEEP OR SLUMBER! This quarter shall favour me! I shall never end up in shame in Jesus name.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Oyedepo: Love Always Delivers Success & Prosperity? / Father Mbaka Denies Accusing Church & Politicians Of Trying To Kill Him (Video) / Reasons Why Christians Are Falling For False Teachings And Doctrines ( Edited )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 220
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.