Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Our Daily Manna For 2021 - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For 2021 (10658 Views)

Our Daily Manna For 2023 / Our Daily Manna For 2022 / Our Daily Manna For Jan. 9 : Topic - Men/women Shall Dance With Me This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOU’VE COME TOO FAR TO QUIT!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: NUMBERS 21: 1-9

21 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners.

2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the Lord, and said, If thou wilt indeed deliver this people into my hand, then I will utterly destroy their cities.

3 And the Lord hearkened to the voice of Israel, and delivered up the Canaanites; and they utterly destroyed them and their cities: and he called the name of the place Hormah.

4 And they journeyed from mount Hor by the way of the Red sea, to compass the land of Edom: and the soul of the people was much discouraged because of the way.

5 And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

6 And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the Lord, and against thee; pray unto the Lord, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.

8 And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

Do you know that every step you take moves you closer to your dreams? It may seem as if it’s far away, but the truth is this: you are closer than you were yesterday. The key to staying strong and keeping on is staying focused on your dreams. When you started out, you were enthusiastic and full of energy. You were so sure that nothing was going to stop_you. Is always easy to begin anything fresh, but refuse to be in that group of people who quit and return to begin AFRESH! No! No! No! SCATTER any plan that wants to stress you into depression, discouragement, and QUITTING only to sing the song of “HAD-I-KNOWN” later! Instead of giving up in delays or trials, in such times, you need to tell yourself, “I’ve come too far to give up; it’s too late…

William Feather said something remarkable: “Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.” As 2021 ends and 2022 begins, if you want to achieve outstanding success, you need to make up your mind to never quit. It’s not just important to dream big dreams and feel good about them. It’s also important to set out to do all that you can to make that dream real. Today’s scripture Vs. 4 (see it again) shows us how the children of Israel were discouraged by the trials along their journey to the Promised Land. You can’t afford to be like them. Hear Lord Chesterfield: “A man of sense is never discouraged by difficulties; he redoubles his industry and his diligence; he perseveres, and infallibly prevails, at last, I decree: YOU WILL PREVAIL AT LAST! You will not be like the Jews who became distracted from the FINISHING LINE of their destiny journey! Listen to what the Spirit is saying: What You Are Going Through Is Not As Important As Where You Are Going To. I am led to also decree this: As you look to THE LORD (a type of the brazen serpent on the pole), you will not BREAK DOWN! You will BREAKTHROUGH in Jesus name. Hold on and never stop LOOKING TO HIM – your God!

TONIGHT8PM-“OPFRATION-SETTLE-YOUR-WEEK WIH GOD ROPHETIC RAIN via FACEBOOK: “ourdaiymannaworldwide” and YOUTTUBE: “Manna TV Intematüonal.

Be ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release Prophetic WORD/direction/Warning for those who log in. Time: 8pm(Nigeriailime).

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as you are led.
2. All destiny BLOCKERS; SCATTER, in Jesus name.
3. Oh Earth! Earth!! Earth!!! Hear the word of the Lord: “I will prosper upon you in all that I do” (Pray it very well).
4. I reject the bite of the serpent! I shall look to the LORD; THE LIFE CHANGER in Jesus’ name. Pray this seriously.
5. Pray about today now.
ODM BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Zechariah CHAPTER 1-5

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:31am On Oct 11, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOU WILL GET THERE

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
DEUT 1:19-32

19 And when we departed from Horeb, we went through all that great and terrible wilderness, which ye saw by the way of the mountain of the Amorites, as the Lord our God commanded us; and we came to Kadeshbarnea.

20 And I said unto you, Ye are come unto the mountain of the Amorites, which the Lord our God doth give unto us.

21 Behold, the Lord thy God hath set the land before thee: go up and possess it, as the Lord God of thy fathers hath said unto thee; fear not, neither be discouraged.

22 And ye came near unto me every one of you, and said, We will send men before us, and they shall search us out the land, and bring us word again by what way we must go up, and into what cities we shall come.

23 And the saying pleased me well: and I took twelve men of you, one of a tribe:

24 And they turned and went up into the mountain, and came unto the valley of Eshcol, and searched it out.

25 And they took of the fruit of the land in their hands, and brought it down unto us, and brought us word again, and said, It is a good land which the Lord our God doth give us.

26 Notwithstanding ye would not go up, but rebelled against the commandment of the Lord your God:

27 And ye murmured in your tents, and said, Because the Lord hated us, he hath brought us forth out of the land of Egypt, to deliver us into the hand of the Amorites, to destroy us.

28 Whither shall we go up? our brethren have discouraged our heart, saying, The people is greater and taller than we; the cities are great and walled up to heaven; and moreover we have seen the sons of the Anakims there.

29 Then I said unto you, Dread not, neither be afraid of them.

30 The Lord your God which goeth before you, he shall fight for you, according to all that he did for you in Egypt before your eyes;

31 And in the wilderness, where thou hast seen how that the Lord thy God bare thee, as a man doth bear his son, in all the way that ye went, until ye came into this place.

32 Yet in this thing ye did not believe the Lord your God.

If you have a big obstacle before you today, it’s a sign that there is a big future right before you. The GIANT AMORITES” confronting you are signs that your PROMISED LAND IS GOOD! If it seems as if things are getting harder and harder, you need to realise that you are getting closer and closer to the end. It’s always DARKEST just before DAWN! Your enemy the devil, usually shoots his most deadly arrows when he sees that you are about to reach your divine set time to testify! That’s why it’s wrong to quit when things seem to be getting tougher! It’s a sign that YOU ARE ABOUT TO LAUGH AGAIN! Helen Keller, the woman who was blind and dumb but went on to achieve great feats on this planet, once said: “Defeat Is Simply A Signal To Press On. “No matter how this year has been, always remember that: Weeping may endure for a night but comes in the morning. If it’s true that morning (your celebration and joy season) always comes after night, then why must you give up now? Just hold on and be a man/woman of COURAGE! Also, always remember that God will not give up on you; so why give up on HIM? Yes, anybody can give up when things are hard. Anybody can complain and give excuses for failure when things are not happening, but REFUSE TO BE JUST ANYBODY.”Keep this in mind: ‘It always takes more energy to drive your boat upstream. The world is coasting downstream but if you don’t want to end up with the world, you have to keep on rowing upstream until you get to your desired destination. Yes! You will GET THERE in Jesus name! Lift up your hands and declare 21 times:

“I SHALL GET THERE! I AM STRONG! I AM NOT A QUITTER!” Pray now. THREE I WILL GET THERE” MIRACLE PRAYER POINTS.

If this booklet is blessing you, why don’t you give out copies to friends/family in this edition and the upcoming 2022 edition? I will send you 3 “I WILL GET THERE” Miracle Prayer Points when you give out at least 7 copies. E-mail: orderodm@gmail.com or whatsApp +234 903-264 8292; +447448 117 504 as you do so.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: There’s not a friend…

1 There’s not a friend like the lowly Jesus–
No, not one! no, not one!
None else could heal all our soul’s diseases–

Refrain:
Jesus knows all about our struggles,
He will guide till the day is done;
There’s not a friend like the lowly Jesus–

2 No friend like Him is so high and holy–
And yet no friend is so meek and lowly–
No, not one! no, not one! [Refrain]

3 There’s not an hour that He is not near us –
No night so dark but His love can cheer us–

4 Was e’er a gift like the Savior given?
Will He refuse us a home in heaven?

1. Pray generally as led concerning today’s WORD.
2. All you arrows coming from the adversary’s camp, BACK TO SENDER NOW! I shall get to my Promised LAND!
3. I renounce every spirit of mediocrity; loose your hold upon me in Jesus name. I will hang on until I am celebrated.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:18am On Oct 12, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOU WILL GET THERE

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 15: 1 - 9

1 A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

2 The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.

3 The eyes of the Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.

4 A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit.

5 A fool despiseth his father’s instruction: but he that regardeth reproof is prudent.

6 In the house of the righteous is much treasure: but in the revenues of the wicked is trouble.

7 The lips of the wise disperse knowledge: but the heart of the foolish doeth not so.

8 The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.

9 The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the Lord: but he loveth him that followeth after righteousness.

Angela Merkel is the immediate past Chancellor of Germany. She left office in a blaze of glory in April 2021 after leading Germany’s population of 80 million people for 18 good years. During the 18 years in office of this Chemical Physicist, records show that she had led this most powerful nation in Europe “with competence, skill, dedication and sincerity. She did not utter nonsense. She did not appear in the alleys of Berlin to be photographed”. The Germans referred to her as The Lady of the World.” She was described as the equivalent of 6 million men. As the world continues to battle the fire of the corona virus, it was important for Germany to take a decision during Easter 2021. Angela Merkel decided to make plans for a strict lockdown over the Easter holidays. Under the plans, all shops and businesses were expected to be closed on Thursday before Good Friday to Easter Monday. People would have been were urged to remain at home. Supermarkets and groceries were to be permitted to open for only one day on Saturday so that people could stock up provisions.

Churches were urged to cancel services, the Jewish community was requested not to gather to mark Passover, and Muslims were asked to cancel Friday prayers. In the early hours of Tuesday morning of that week, the German Chancellor forced the plans through after storming out of a 12-hour talk with regional leaders, accusing them of not taking the threat from the new virus variants seriously enough. The Easter shutdown plans were however met with immediate resistance. The German Retail Association warned that they would drive up infections by forcing everyone to shop for food on the same day, and epidemiologısts said the break was too short to have any lasting effect on infections. Mrs Merkel’s party, the Christian Democratic Union (CDU), was not happy and did not support the decision. Senior ministers in her cabinet were equally opposed to the idea of the lockdown. One CDU backbencher said he as no longer prepared to Support the government in a confidence vote. Another furious member of parliament (MP) said, “We are about to ruin our economy and culture.” Yet another MP described the plans as a “declaration of surrender to the virus. The interior minister pointedly announced that his ministry did not support the call to cancel Easter services. As the criticisms grew, Mrs Merkel made a U-turn. She decided to take personal responsibility for the mistake. She announced, “The idea of an Easter shutdown was created with the best of intentions. This mistake is my mistake alone.” She added that the plan had been hasty and could not be implemented in such a short time. She apologized. The idea of an apology or saying ‘sorry’ is too big for some people. Some men cannot apologize to their wives when they are wrong, and vice versa. Some others even feel too big to reverse a decision that is obviously wrong. Apology is a mark of humility and sincerity. Today’s Word tells us that a soft answer turns away anger and a wholesome tongue is a tree of life. When wrong, learn to say you are sorry. Take a cue from Angela Merkel.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration as led now.

1. Repent from any attitude in you that is not in tandem with the Word of God.
2. Oh God, help me to be sincerely sorry when I am wrong.
3. Ask for the grace for humility. Pray for brokenness.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:39am On Oct 14, 2021
Our Daily Manna for October 13

TOPIC: ANGELA MERKEL: MAXIMIZE YOUR POSITION!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 29: 2-14

29 He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

3 Whoso loveth wisdom rejoiceth his father: but he that keepeth company with harlots spendeth his substance.

4 The king by judgment establisheth the land: but he that receiveth gifts overthroweth it.

5 A man that flattereth his neighbour spreadeth a net for his feet.

6 In the transgression of an evil man there is a snare: but the righteous doth sing and rejoice.

7 The righteous considereth the cause of the poor: but the wicked regardeth not to know it.

8 Scornful men bring a city into a snare: but wise men turn away wrath.

9 If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, whether he rage or laugh, there is no rest.

10 The bloodthirsty hate the upright: but the just seek his soul.

11 A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.

12 If a ruler hearken to lies, all his servants are wicked.

13 The poor and the deceitful man meet together: the Lord lighteneth both their eyes.

14 The king that faithfully judgeth the poor, his throne shall be established for ever.

15 The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.

16 When the wicked are multiplied, transgression increaseth: but the righteous shall see their fall.

17 Correct thy son, and he shall give thee rest; yea, he shall give delight unto thy soul.

18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

19 A servant will not be corrected by words: for though he understand he will not answer.

20 Seest thou a man that is hasty in his words? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

21 He that delicately bringeth up his servant from a child shall have him become his son at the length.

22 An angry man stirreth up strife, and a furious man aboundeth in transgression.

23 A man’s pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.

24 Whoso is partner with a thief hateth his own soul: he heareth cursing, and bewrayeth it not.

25 The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the Lord shall be safe.

26 Many seek the ruler’s favour; but every man’s judgment cometh from the Lord.

27 An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked.

The world is in search of good leaders. Africa especially, is in search of good leaders and leadership. In my country, Nigeria, it is a common saying that our problem is not human and material resources, but good leaders and leadership. GOD IS LEFT OUT! 1 Kings 22:29-40

God saw the qualities of good leadership in Abraham and He said, “For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and Judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which He hath spoken of him (Gen. 18:19). Verse 2 of today’s scripture says “When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people moum. Leadership is a privilege and an opportunity to serve people and put smiles on their faces. Yesterday I talked about Angela Merkel. It’s said that in her 18 years of leadership no transgressions were recorded aganst her. She did not sign any of her relatives to a government post. She did not claim that she was the maker of glories.

She did not get millions in payment, nor did anyone cheer her performance, she did not receive chatters and pledges, she did not fight those who preceed her.” At a press conference, a female journalist asked her, We notice that you are wearing a suit, don’t you have any other! She replied, “I am a government employee and not a model..” At another press conference, she was asked, “Do you have House maids who clean your house, prepare your meals and so on?” She anwered, “No, I do not have servants and I do not need them. My Husband and I do his work at home every day.”

When she left office, the reactions of Germans were unprecedented. The entire population went out to their balconies and clapped spontaneously for continuous 6 minutes for this leader “who was not tempted by fashion or the lights, and did not buy real estate, cars, yachts and private planes. It was a standing ovation nationwide. Someone said these words of prayer for her, “God be upon this silent leader.” Oh, what a woman Angela Merkel is. There are many reading this piece whom God has placed in many privileged posts/positions.

Even that little corner where you are is important to God. You may be a parent, the head of a class, a cleaner in the office, a pastor leading a congregation or even a security officer; God expects the best from you in terms of leadership. You can use your influence to change the narrative of many things. Leadership is not just the glamour of an office; it is about changing people’s lives for the better. Are people feeling your impact as a leader? Like Angela Merkel, maximize that position God has given you for the good of mankind and you will leave a mark in the sands of time.

ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris” – Today 6am (Nigeria time). Log on to these prophetic prayers-to-start-your-day, Via our new official FACEBOOK PAGE OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE.” Start following that Our new page now.

IT WILL INCREASE YOUR PRAYER FIRE; PRAYERS THAT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Amazing grace…
Amazing grace (how sweet the sound)
that saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found,
was blind, but now I see.

2 ‘Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
and grace my fears relieved;
how precious did that grace appear
the hour I first believed!

3 Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come:
’tis grace has brought me safe thus far,
and grace will lead me home.

4 The Lord has promised good to me,
his word my hope secures;
he will my shield and portion be
as long as life endures.

5 Yes, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
and mortal life shall cease:
I shall possess, within the veil,
a life of joy and peace.

6 The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
the sun forbear to shine;
but God, who called me here below,
will be forever mine.

ODM PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY

1. Thank God for where He has placed you and the privilege He has given to you.
2. Commit yourself afresh to Him and make a commitment to be a better leader.
⁴(Praying for the grace to do more for society and humanity.
3. Pray against forces that would want to pull you down and destroy your work.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:40am On Oct 14, 2021
Our Daily Manna for Oct. 14

TOPIC: IT’S NOT LATE YET: YOUR BEST YEARS LIE AHEAD

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 1: 5-18

5 There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.

6 And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.

7 And they had no child, because that Elisabeth was barren, and they both were now well stricken in years.

8 And it came to pass, that while he executed the priest’s office before God in the order of his course,

9 According to the custom of the priest’s office, his lot was to burn incense when he went into the temple of the Lord.

10 And the whole multitude of the people were praying without at the time of incense.

11 And there appeared unto him an angel of the Lord standing on the right side of the altar of incense.

12 And when Zacharias saw him, he was troubled, and fear fell upon him.

13 But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.

14 And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth.

15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother’s womb.

16 And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God.

17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

18 And Zacharias said unto the angel, Whereby shall I know this? for I am an old man, and my wife well stricken in years.

One thing that plagues humanity and gives many sleepless nights is the mindset that certain things are no longer achievable in life as a result of age or what we term, wasted times in the past. In today’s devotion we will take a look at a well-researched study published in 2018 in the New English Journal of Medicine, number 70,389. It is a weekly, general medicine journal that publishes medical reviews and new medical research.

It is considered the world’s leading medical journal and has been published continuously for over 200 years delivering high quality peer-reviewed research and interactive content to clinicians, educators and the global medical community. An extensive study in United States of America found that the most productive stage in human life is between 60-70 years of age. The 2nd most productive stage of the human being is from 70-80 years of age. The 3rd most productive stage is from 50-60 years of age. The average age of Nobel Prize winners is 62 years old.

The average age of the presidents of prominent companies in the world is 63 years. The average age of pastors of the 100 largest churches in the United States is 71 years. The average age of Popes is 76 years. What do all these things tell us? These tell us in a way that it has been determined that the best years of your life are between 60 and 80 years,” according to the journal.

lt then concluded that at about the age of 60, you reach the top potential, and this continues into your 80s. Looking at today’s Bible passage, you will find that the reason Zacharias doubted the message of angel Gabriel was his advanced age and that of his wife. He asked the angel, “Whereby shall I know this for I am an old man, and my wife well stricken in years (Verse 18). Are you like Zacharias? Do you think you are too old to marry and raise children of your own? Do you think you can no longer make a success of this life? The answer is simple: It is still possible; it is not too late yet. In most climes, people in public service retire at 60, but the journal we looked at today says at 60, you are just starting; your best years are yet to come.

Don’t give up, don’t condemn yourself to failure and never write yourself off. Hear Kevin Leman; “It is never too late to start, whether you’re 20, 40, 60 or 80”. And C.S. Lewis added “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. An anonymous person wrote this, “It is never too late to achieve what you really wanted to achieve.” Remember this again and again, it is never too late; your best years still lie ahead of you. Shalom. If this booklet is blessing you, why don’t you give out copies to friends/family in this edion and the upcoming 2022 edfion?

I will send you 3 “I WILL GET THERE” Mirace Prayer Points when you give out at least 7 copies. E-mail: orderodm@gmail.com or WhatsApp +234 903-264 8292; +44 7448 117 504 as you do so.

PRAYER POINTS: Take a song of worship now as led.

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Father, I know it is not too late; change the story, of my life.
3. By Your grace, I shall get to where You have destined for my life.
4. Oh Lord, help me to recover my lost years in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today seriously as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2021
Our Daily Manna For Oct 15

TOPIC: FORGET YOURSELF! RELEASE SOME DEEP WATERS DAILY!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PROVERBS 18: 1-8;

18 Through desire a man, having separated himself, seeketh and intermeddleth with all wisdom.

2 A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.

3 When the wicked cometh, then cometh also contempt, and with ignominy reproach.
4 The words of a man’s mouth are as deep waters, and the wellspring of wisdom as a flowing brook.

5 It is not good to accept the person of the wicked, to overthrow the righteous in judgment.

6 A fool’s lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes.

7 A fool’s mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.

8 The words of a talebearer are as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly.

COLOSSIANS 4:6

6 Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

Today and daily as you go out, you are going to meet with dozens of people and you are going to have the opportunity to make an impact in their lives. You will have the opportunity to do something to them that will either build them up or tear them down. One of the best things you can do now is to: MAKE UP YOUR MIND THAT YOU WILL BUILD UP AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN BEFORE YOU DEPART THIS EARTH. One of the best ways to do this is by speaking words of life. Today’s 1st scripture Vs. 4 make it clear: “The words of your mouth are as deep waters.”

Make sure that those words are life-giving water that brings refreshment to people who hear you speak daily. Oh! Your words are deep waters! I love the words of Dr Theodore Reik about making a decision to speak positive words to people everywhere you go: “There are only two roads that lead to something like human happiness. They are marked by the words…. love and achievement…. In order to be happy with oneself, it is necessary to make at least one other person happy…. The secret of human happiness is not in self-seelking but in self-forgetting. Wow! SELF FORGETTING!

Nothing makes you more valuable to people everywhere you go like the words that you speak. You words are containers. Make sure that they carry life, hope and strength into the hearts of everyone listening to you, As 2021 ends.

FORGET about your own battles for a while and determine to release DEEP WATERS (speak courage and hope) to people you meet daily! And you will NEVER end in DEFEAT or SHAME! Start this week!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Stand up for Jesus…

1 Stand up, stand up for Jesus
ye soldiers of the cross;
lift high his royal banner,
it must not suffer loss:
from vict’ry unto vict’ry
his army he shall lead,
’til ev’ry foe is vanquished,
and Christ is Lord indeed.

2 Stand up, stand up for Jesus,
the trumpet call obey;
forth to the mighty conflict
in this his glorious day:
ye that are men now serve him
against unnumbered foes;
let courage rise with danger,
and strength to strength oppose.

3 Stand up, stand up for Jesus,
stand in his strength alone;
the arm of flesh will fail you,
ye dare not trust your own:
put on the gospel armor,
each piece put on with pray’r;
where duty calls, or danger,
be never wanting there.

4 Stand up, stand up for Jesus,
the strife will not be long;
this day the noise of battle,
the next the victor’s song:
to him that overcometh
a crown of life shall be;
he with the King of glory
shall reign eternally.

ODM Prayer Points

1. Pray generally in your own words as led now.
2. LORD, I consecrate my tongue for Your glory, honour and humanity in Jesus name. I shall pour forth DEEP WATERS today and daily as I go out in Jesus name.
3. Father, use me as the key to someone’s miracle today.
4. LORD, use me as the door for someone to step into his/her destiny and greatness today and BLESS ME IN RETURN in Jesus name. Pray about today now. Cancel demotion.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2021
Our Daily Manna For Oct 16

TOPIC: TRAVEL LIGHT!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 PETER 5: 1-10

5 The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:

2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;

3 Neither as being lords over God’s heritage, but being examples to the flock.

4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.

6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

Nothing saps the energy of a man like worrying. Worry is a in God’s eyes. He commands us over and over in His Word: FEAR NOT. The LORD Jesus taught the people, “Do not worry about what you will eat or what you will drink or what you will wear…” As 2021 ends and 2022 begins, note this: Worrying does not add anything to your life. You may have been faced with a lot of challenges this year and you may be wondering, “What can i do…? Whatever it is, you need to understand that worrying about your life’s challenges will not in any way help you to solve them. Worrying is like carrying loads of yesterday together with today’s load traveling uphill towards tomorrow. Did you get that? That kind of stress will kill anybody fast. It is time to travel light. You need to learn the secret of laying down the burdens of life at the feet of the only ONE who is strong enough to carry them. He is not just strong enough to carry them, He has promised you that if you will hand them over to Him, He will carry them. He is the only one who is permitted to worry. In fact, God loves to “fuss” over you; it is God’s habit and greatest joy to take on your worries and concerns. No wonder Martin Luther said: “Pray and let God worry.

Let Him do the thinking and planning for you If He was able to CARRY THE WEIGHT AND BURDENS of THE WHOLE WORLD on the CROSS, CAN HE NOT CARRY YOUR BURDEN? So why worry?

Our Basic Scripture makes it clear, “Casting all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you” The Amplified Bible puts it this way: “He cares about you affectionately and He cares for you watchfully.” Wow! Let Him carry that your heartache so that you can enjoy your life a lot more! IT’S JUST ONE LIFE! Trust Him and ENJOY IT!

Keep this in mind: The longer you worry about your problems/challenges, the heavier they will get. The heavier these problems/challenges get, the weaker you will become and the slower your progress. So, as you travel through life, hand over your worries to THE LORD! Determined to TRAVEL LIGHT (Without the excess luggage of worry! Yes! Let go and let God!

THE VICTORIOUS CHILDREN “MOUNTAIN” PROJECT FOR THE CHILDREN Mountain WORSHIP HALL, PLEASE SOW INTO: “SPECIAL PROJECT ACCOUNT” (SPA) BANK: UBA ACCOUNUA 102 4044 397 or any account on page 29 of THIS BOOKLET and send e-mail to: orderodm@gmail.com or whatsapp +234 903 264 8292. I shall send you, UNSTOPPABLE CHIILDREN PRAYERS.”

Refrain:

ODM PRAYER FOR TODAY

1. Pray for yourself about any personal lesson learned now.
2. I refuse to worry concerning the following issue(s) of my life (mention them now). I cast all my cares on the Lord NOW! Thank you, LORD! I shall testify!
3. Every evil load coming upon my head from the host of hell, BACK TO SENDER, in Jesus’ name (Pray well).
4. UPROOT depression/sorrow now (Pray it seriously).
Pray about today!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 11:04am On Oct 17, 2021
Our Daily Manna For Oct. 17

TOPIC: HE DEALS ON CREDIT! PAID IN FULL

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
1 TIMOTHY 2:4-10;

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie notwink a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

8 I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

1 PETER 2: 9

9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Good News: “October Will Obey The Voice Of God For You!!

Today’s business world is far different from the kind of business that God does. When God does business, He doesn’t work on credit. The Bible says that with the precious Blood of Jesus, He purchased us and made us His own special possession. The price for our redemption was paid in full by THE LORD: He is no longer indebted to the devil. Neither are you indebted to the devil. Halleluiah! He is a God of NO DEBTS! That is why the ACCUSER OF YOUR DESTINY, cannot prevail! You owe Satan NO DEBTS!

When you go into a store where they sell cars and you tell them that you want to buy a car, the first thing they’ll ask you is: “Which one? Next, they will quote the price and then you’ll make the payment. Unless you make the full payment, you cannot claim that car as your own. Any attempt to drive that car out of that place will be met with stiff resistance. Thousands of years ago, God chose you and He resolved to purchase you as His own. He was told the price: the Blood of His Son. He decided to pay that price in full. Jesus came to this earth and shed His Blood for you and for me. That’s why when He hung on that cross, He shouted, It is finished. What was it that finished? The reign of Satan, death and sin over man had been put to an end. HIS SHED! Man’s indebtedness to the devil had been cleared by the King of kings and the Lord of lords. FINISHED! Long before you were born, you were chosen and made God’s special possession satan ACCUSING YOU OF SIN NIGHT AND DAY IS FINISHED!

That is why you should begin to treat yourself differently as ROYALTY! You are not just one of the people. You are special to God. You are not at the devil’s mercy any longer. God calls you “The apple of My eye” (Zech 2: 8; Psalm 17:cool! You are free forever!
8PM-“OPERATION-SETTLE-YOUR-WEEKWTTH GOD” via FACEBOOK LIVE: “ourdalymannaworldwide and YouTube Manna TV International. Be ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release a Prophetic WORD of direction/warning for those who login. Time: 8pm (Nigeria time). Do Not Worry: Deep & Special Just For You!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration as led now.

1. Pray seriously on any personal lesson learnt today.
2. Thank you LORD that You deal on CREDIT!
Psalm 17:8- LORD, keep me as the apple of Your eye; hide me in the shadow of Your wings.
Lord, SILENCE the accuser of my destiny because YOU PAID MY DEBTS ON THE CROSS IN FULL!
3. Praise God right now for total deliverance. Praise Him for paying the price in full in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today as led. Pray using the prayers on pages 7-9 of this booklet daily.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:05am On Oct 18, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DISAPPOINT THE ACCUSER

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 CORINTHIANS 3: 11-17

11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

13 Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is.

14 If any man’s work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15 If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

When God purchased you, He paid a full price for you. If you don’t understand that you now belong to God and that the devil has no right over you again, you will ever be able to live in victory over everything that he throws in your face. You will always be struggling with sin, sickness, demons, fear, lack, and every evil work of the devil. But when you begin to see yourself the way God sees you, life takes on a new meaning. Take note of what Paul asked the Corinthians in today’s Basic Scripture: “Don’t you know that you are the temple of the Holy Ghost? You see, the day that Jesus died and shed His Blood for you, the ownership of your body and soul changed. And when you became born again, the devil lost his right over you and Jesus became Lord. You are not the devil’s slave again. You are now God’s property and to prove that, He has given you His Holy Spirit to come and dwell in you. The Holy Spirit is the seal! You are now His temple! He dwells in you day and night. 1 John 4:4 says that GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN YOU THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD.

Who is in you? It’s the Holy Ghost: The One who created the heavens and earth, That is what makes you a terror to the hosts of hell. The DEVIL knows that he cannot stand the power that you carry. So he is going to do his worst to ensure that you do not realise who you are. As 2021 endsS, always remember that you are God’s temple! You need to let that sink deep in your heart. Understanding this is the key to living in victory over immorality and every kind of sin. When you’ re ever conscious of the dwelling of the Holy Ghost, you will never yield to the temptation to defile yourself. The devil will lose and remain a loser in your life.

Living in holiness is the key to keeping the devil as a PERPETUAL LOSER over you! He has paid the debts in full! Don’t give the devil the chance to ACCUSE you daily! LIVERIGHT!

it must not suffer loss:
his army he shall lead,

the trumpet call obey;
against unnumbered foes;

put on the gospel armor,
be never wanting there.

to him that overcometh
shall reign eternally.

ODM Prayer Points

1. Pray seriously on any personal lesson learnt today.
2. Devil, take your hands off my affairs. Take your hands off my health.
3. Take your hands off my family. Take your hands off my blessings; IN JESUS NAME. I am no more under your domain. I AM NOW YOUR MASTER. KEEP OFF!!!
4. Every agent of the devil, assigned to follow me about and pull me down, BE PARALYSED IN JESUS NAME.
5. Pray about today and about the remaining days of 2021. Loose talk-of-town testimonies!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 9:37am On Oct 19, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HE’S NOT MAD AT YOU

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 86: 1-10

A lot of people have written themselves off while others are writing themselves off. They are quick to figure out a million reasons why God will not bless them! They think God is mad at them and He is just waiting for a good chance to hit them on their heads and kick them into hell fire.

If you are like that, I have good news for you today and I am led to repeat this: God is not mad at you; rather, HE IS MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU! The Bible makes it clear that He is a God full of grace and mercy. God is not looking out for you to do one ugly thing and then strike you with His big hard hammer.

Rather, He is looking out for opportunities to bless you and increase you UNTILL YOU MAKE HEAVEN AT LAST, You need to begin to believe and expect the best for yourself. You need to spend more time studying His WORD so you can learn more about His love for you. Today’s scripture Vs. 5 says: For Thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive, and plenteous in mercy unto all them that meditate on His Word, the more call upon Thee.

Did you see that? Ah! The more you meditate in His Word, the more your heart gets established in His love for you, and as that happens, you will be able to come boldly before Him to make your requests and expect Him to answer you favourably – AT THE THRONE OF GRACE! Don’t let the devil whisper deceit to you.

whenever he comes to remind you of something that you did in the past, reject his thoughts and remind yourself of the promises of God. He is faithful and just to forgive you and to cleanse you from all unrighteousness. God has forgiven you and if He has, there is nothing that stands in His way of blessing you.

As 2021 ends, always remember that God is working behind the scenes on your behalf NOW. And in a matter of time, what He is doing will be manifest before the eyes of all men and they shall declare that you are God’s BELOVED! Pray seriously now!

If you sowed for 21-day or 14-day fasting programn and did not get your Prophetic Psalm, kindly send, “NO PSALM” to: orderodmgmail.com or Text whatsapp +234-903-264-8292. Write the type of seed you sowed. Whatsapp and e-mail are preferable; find someone to heip you out!

1. Pray seriously about today as you are led now.
2. Pray for a confident heart; a heart that is assured of the eternal and unchanging love of God for you.
3. You cannot continue in sin and hope that you will escape God’s discipline as a LOVING FATHER!
4. Repent from any SECRET SIN NOW! 5.Cancel every satanic agenda as 2021 ends. 6.Cancel every Bad NEWS and frustration now!
Pray about today now!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:29am On Oct 20, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: ON THAT CROSS, HE FORGOT THE PAST

BASIC SCRIPTURE: HEBREWS 12: 1-2

1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

PHILIPPIANS 2: 5-11

5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

A ‘weight’ is anything that takes your focus off God and off the things of God. A “weight” is anything that consumes more of your time, energy and resources than the things that God has called you to do. Those things are good and fun, but they are just not contributing to your success and progress as far as God is concerned. A WEIGHT CAN EVEN BE A FRIEND THAT DOES NOT FIRE YOU UP IN SPIRITUAL THINGS! One of the hallmarks of great men is the ability to focus. Hebrews 12 shows us that Jesus laid aside the weights and fixed His gaze on the joy that was set before Him. Philippians 2 says that He was in the form of God, but He had to let go of His rights and privileges as God, in order to come into our messy world to redeem us. HE MADE HIMSELF OF NO REPUTATION AND TOOK UPON HIMSELF THE FORMOF ASERVANT. He stooped So low, for you and me. And because of that, He was able to fulfil His purpose: to restore man back to his place of dominion and glory.

Hear the Holy Ghost: If you tolerate ‘weights’ in your life, you will be slowed down and if you are too slow, you become too low! WEIGHTS ARE LIFE ASSIGNMENT BLOCKERS! A WEIGHT CAN BE YOUR PAST! Yes! The biggest weight holding people back today is the past. If you don’t learn the secret of letting go of the past, you pass away with it! Now, Just imagine Jesus hanging on the cross: what would have hanpened if He had been thinking about the people He had healed and loved throuoghout His three years of ministry? I’m sure that some of those He healed or who ate the miracle bread/fish, etc, were among the people that shouted, “Crucify Him..” That was His past It was a weight and He refused to carry it. He stayed focused on His assignment (THE CROSS) and He completed it. That is why you and I today can come boldly before the THRONE OF GRACE and call JEHOVAH GOD “ABBA FATHER.”

ONLINE MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris”- Time: 6am (Nigeria time). Log on to these prophetic Prayers-to-start-your-day, via our new official FACEBOOK PAGE – “OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE.” Start following that our new page now. IT WILL INCREASE YOUR PRAYER FIRE; PRAYERS THAT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

Refrain:

ODM PRAYER POINTS

1. Oh, my past, you must go forever!
2. AS 2021 ends, I choose to focus on my tomorrow! offload very weight of the past in Jesus name (Pray seriously).
3. Pray about today as led!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SATANIC “JF-17,” “TEJAS,”
“EUROFIGHTER TYPHOONS” WILL BURN!

V 9 of today’s scripture says: “He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; He breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; He burneth the chariot in the fire.” Note the Words: “He burneth the chariot in the fire.” The Chariot represents the best of man!

The Chariot was the highest weapon of war in Bible days! The chariot was what KINGS used during war times! The Chariot at that time can be compared to today’s best jet fighters-THE JF-17,THE TEJAS, THE EUROFIGHTER TYPHOON, etc.

These great fighter jets are fast, speedy and nimble (quick, light, or agile in movement or action). The JF-17 and Tejas are the very best light fighter designs! They are excellent dogfighters armed with a great array of weapons, and are also multirole fighters capable of performing a multitude of combat roles. They are difficult to detect by enemy radars!

Oh, don’t let me enrol you into my WAR SCHOOL! But the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional, that GOD WILL BURN THE VERY BEST (THE CHARIOTS) OF YOUR ENEMIES! Yes! There is a FREE that is manufactured in heaven and it is always sent to WIPE OUT SHAME and DISGRACE the enemy as in the days of ELIJAH!

Refuse to fear concerning your future, because THE BEST OF MAN is under the “weakest” of GOD! The best weapons of your haters against you will be BURNT by the HOLY GHOST FIRE!

None of your enemies are His match! Their satanic “JF-17” and demonic “Tejas will BURN! No weapon! No weapon! Ah! NO WEAPON fashioned against you by the marine, terrestrial or celestial world will prosper! Why b? Because He burneth the chariot in the fire and He will disappoint their DEVICES.”
Oh, lift your hands and praise Him now!

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. Oh LORD, arise and SEND YOUR FIRE! Send Your fire to burn the best of the enemy! BURN their demonic fighter jets and arrows! RETURN TO SENDER in Jesus name.
Send Your fire to burn their CHARIOTS! Send Your fire to burn their curses! Send Your fire to burn the best of their devices!
3. LORD, as 2021 ends, disappoint their plans! Burn their satanic arrows and manipulation weapons! Pray in Tongue!
4. I decree today: SHAME AND ASHES will be the end haters in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 3 days.
5. Pray about any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: NOT SO: THE JACOB/JOSEPH DRAMA -1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 48:8-19

8 And Israel beheld Joseph’s sons, and said, Who are these?

9 And Joseph said unto his father, They are my sons, whom God hath given me in this place. And he said, Bring them, I pray thee, unto me, and I will bless them.

10 Now the eyes of Israel were dim for age, so that he could not see. And he brought them near unto him; and he kissed them, and embraced them.

11 And Israel said unto Joseph, I had not thought to see thy face: and, lo, God hath shewed me also thy seed.

12 And Joseph brought them out from between his knees, and he bowed himself with his face to the earth.

13 And Joseph took them both, Ephraim in his right hand toward Israel’s left hand, and Manasseh in his left hand toward Israel’s right hand, and brought them near unto him.

14 And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim’s head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh’s head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn.

15 And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day,

16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.

17 And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father’s hand, to remove it from Ephraim’s head unto Manasseh’s head.

18 And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this is the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.

19 And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.

Welcome to today’s devotional with the God who is your destiny maker and destiny sustainer! Vs. 17 of today’s Word says: “And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him, and he held up his father’s hand, to remove it from Ephraim’s head unto Manasseh’s head. Note the words: “IT DISPLEASED HIM.”Did you know that some people are displeased to see you alive till this time of the year? Oh! When something good is about to locate you, your physical and demonic haters become displeased and they work hard to stop it! Oh! Pray now several times before you continue: Any power that is secretly angry with me: RUN MAD NOW and end in everlasting confusion shame in JESUS NAME.

Vs. 18-19 says: And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father, for this is the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head. And his father refused, and said, ‘I know it, my son, I know it…’ Wow! Did you get that? Joseph brought his two sons to his father for blessing. He positioned his elder son at the right hand of Jacob his father and the younger son on his left. The right hand was symbolic and represents authority, dominion, So, it was the biological right of Manasseh to be positioned and blessed at the right hand of Jacob. But there was “drama” as Jacob switched gear and CROSSED HIS HANDS! He put his right hand on Ephraim and his left on Manasseh!

I decree: God shall CROSS HIS HANDS OVER YOU as 2021 ends and 2022 begins!

He shall pass a billion to smile on you! Declare aloud 7 AMEN now! Never forget that: it is the spiritual that controls the physical and whatever is determined in the spiritual cannot be denied, it can only be delayed! That is why you must NEVER be discouraged, depressed or give up, because many times, its often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.

Ephraim’s destiny could not be stopped and you are unstoppable.. (To be continued tomorrow)!

ODM PRAYER POINTS

Take Song 3: Amazing grace…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Any demonic drama meant to upturn my glorious destiny, catch fire in Jesus name.
3. Lord, let every UNSEEN DRAMA around my life/family/ministry end in my favour in Jesus name!
4. O God, let shame be the last bus-stop” of those who are displeased with Your blessings upon my life and ministry.
5. Jacob switched (crossed) his hands (Divine Exchange)! 6.Father, provoke a divine exchange for me today and in the remaining days of 2021.
7. Pray about any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:07am On Oct 23, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: NOT SO: THE JACOB/JOSEPHH DRAMA -2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 48:8-22

Welcome! Recall from yesterday’s devotional that Joseph placed Manasseh on the right hand of his father, but he changed it and instead placed his right hand on Ephraim’s head. Joseph was looking at the physical, but Jacob was looking at the spiritual.

That means, no matter what any mortal man does, they cannot stop your God-given destiny. Verses 8 and 19 says: “And Joseph said unto his father, “Not So, my father, for this is the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head. And his father refused, and said, i know it, my son, I know it..” Amazing! Note again the words: “NOT SO, MY FATHER.” Ah!

Joseph was saying “NO, NO, NO”, to the blessing of Ephraim his younger son! With his human eyes, He was saying that Ephraim was not qualified. I call it the NOT SO EVIL VOICES.” There are destiny robbers who use household voices to deny you of what God has destined for you. Do you know now many, voices are saying “NOT SO” against your destiny daily? Yes! There is daily spiritual drama playing out on your behalf!

They say, “NO” to your open reward, “NO” to your promotion, marital connection/peace, good health, progress and success, etc. NO matter how 2021 has been, refuse to give up because you are UNSTOPPABLE! Arise today and stop every “NOT SO” DEMONIC POWER!

Jacob’s reply to Joseph was: “I know it, my son, I know it…” Remember that at this point Jacob was blind, so he did not see the children and hence didn’t know who was on his right or left hand. But his spiritual sight was active. Use today’s devotional to ignite your spiritual vision. See your GREATER TOMORROW! Reject fear or worry concerning your destiny or age!

Ah! Your best days are ahead! Shout 21 halleluiahs and praise God now for your UNSTOPPABLE TOMORROW!

ONLINE-“MORNING FIRE WITH BISHOP CHRIS”-TODAY LOG-ON VIA OUR NEW OFEICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE- OURDAILYMANNAWORLDWIDE START FOLLOWING THAT OUR NEW PAGE NOW. IT WILL INCREASE YOUR PRAYER FIRE, PRAYERS THAT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led now.

1. In your own words, pray generally concerning today’s word.
2. Any power or voice saying NOT SO to my destiny: SCATTER AND SHUT UP NOW in Jesus name!
3. O God, whatever You have said concerning me cannot be reversed in Jesus name.
4. I UPROOT WORRY concerning my future Lord, open my spiritual eyes to See my enviable future in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today now as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:16am On Oct 25, 2021
ODM FOR OCTOBER 24

Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: REMEMBER THE SPIDER! REMEMBER THE BUFFALO COPS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 133:1-3

1. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron’s beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;

3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

Some months ago, an entire unit of the Buffalo Police De partment resigned from their assignments. This was because two officers were suspended due to alleged violence on a 75-year old man, Mr Martin Gugino. All 57 of the members of the department’s Emergency Response Team resigned from the unit, which responds to riots and other crowd-control situations. So, despite the protest from the public, all 57 police officers simply resigned in agreement with their arrested colleagues! This was a display of unity! No wonder Alexander the Great opined: “The Conduct of each detemines the fate of all.”

This vision OUR DAILY MANNA condemns RACISM or VIOLENCE of any type, but the stepping down of the entire emergency response team of the Buffalo Police department is our emphasis! The officers who resigned claimed that their men were simply following orders. Today’s scripture Vs. 1 says: “Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! VS.3 says, ” THERE – THE PLACE OF UNITY (like Mount Zion), the LORD COMMANDED THE BLESSING” Ah!

UNITY IS WHAT MAKES BLESSINGS TO RUN TOWARDS YOUR DIRECTION BY FORCE OF A DIVINE COMMAND (read it again) Halleluyah!

That is why J.K. Rowling also penned: “We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided. ” It was Suzy Kassem that penned: “Unity is a beast in itself. If a wolf sees two little boys playing in the woods on one side, and a big strong man on the other, he will go to the one who stands alone. Wow!

As the year comes to an end and as you journey through life, make it your life’s motto to be a builder and not a scatterer.

Reconcile people and you will also get reconciled to people who have hurt you! An Ethiopian proverb says: When spiders unite, they can tie down a lion.” As you go out today/daily, remember the SPIDER and stop pointing accusing fingers! Don’t be a fault finder! Be a hope giver! Peace!

Be ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release a Prophetic WORD direction/warning for hose who log in. Time: & pm (Nigeria time).

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of deliverance now.

2. O God, I will not be a victim of false unity as I go through life in Jesus name.
3. LIke the spider, I shall not go down! I shall do exploits because I Shall be an agent of unity daily! So help me God!
4. Pray for your family, church and nation today. Loose unity of purpose now in Jesus name.
Pray about today!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2021
ODM FOR OCTOBER 25, 2021

Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOUR MISTAKE IS NOT YOUR MISTAKE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 26:34, 69-75

34 Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

69 Now Peter sat without in the palace: and a damsel came unto him, saying, Thou also wast with Jesus of Galilee.

70 But he denied before them all, saying, I know not what thou sayest.

71 And when he was gone out into the porch, another maid saw him, and said unto them that were there, This fellow was also with Jesus of Nazareth.

72 And again he denied with an oath, I do not know the man.

73 And after a while came unto him they that stood by, and said to Peter, Surely thou also art one of them; for thy speech bewrayeth thee.

74 Then began he to curse and to swear, saying, I know not the man. And immediately the cock crew.

75 And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly.

Welcome! Your mistake is not your mistake; it is what you do with it that matters. Peter and Judas committed the same sin/mistake; against their Master, Jesus. Judas betrayed Him and Peter denied Him, which is also a form of betrayal. But Judas hung himself and Peter cried himself unto repentance and was restored.

Today’s scripture, Verses 34 and 74 says: “Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, that this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny Me thrice. Then began he to curse and to swear, sayıng, I know not the Man.’ And immediately the cock crew. Wow! Note the words: “AND IMMEDIATELY THE COCK CREW.” The Cock crowing stands for a new day and a new beginning! Peter messed up big time just like Judas, but when the cock crew, God opened a new chapter for him! Who created the chock? Do you know that the COCk is a time/season monitor?

And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that, as the year draws to a close and a new one begins, develop a positive attitude to life, your battles, and your challenges. God will never allow you to encounter battles, temptations and challenges that are BIGGER THAN YOU! Hear Roy T. Bennett: “When start living the life of your dreams, there will always be obstacles, doubters, mistake along the way. But with hard work, perseverance and self-belief there is no limit to what you can achieve.

Your hardest time often leads to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going! Tough situations build strong people in the end.” Ah! No matter how this year 2021 has been, be reminded of this: LIKE PETER, YOUR COCK SHALL CROW AGAIN! Refuse to quit trusting God! Delay is not denial and your mistakes are not your mistakes, unless you refuse to move on! Stay strong and hold on! I see men dancing with you! Amen!

NO PROPHETIC PSALM?

If you sowed for 21-day or 14-day fasting programe and did not get your Prophetic Psalm, kindly send, NO PSALM” to: orderodm@gmail.com or Text/ whatsapp +234-903-264-8292. Write the type of seed you sowed. Whatsapp and e-mail are preferable; find someone to help you out!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Amazing grace….

1 Amazing grace (how sweet the sound)

I have already come:

as long as life endures.

a life of joy and peace.

will be forever mine.

2. Reject regrets/depression/discouragement due to present delays or your past mistakes!
3. O Lord my God, give me a second chance by Your mercy in Jesus name.
4. Abba Father, deliver me from fatal mistakes as the year comes to an end in Jesus name.
5. My past shall not stop my OPEN REWARD in Jesus name.
6. I decree: Satan, you are a bastard liar! My cock shall crow again and my tomorrow shall be greater than my past/today in Jesus name.
7. Scatter every end-of-year arrow of tears -(Pray it seriously for 5 days).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 4:53am On Oct 28, 2021
Our Daily Manna for Oct 26

TOPIC: REMEMBER, SHE DIED ALONE! EAGLES FLY ALONE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 40: 25 - 31

25 To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.

26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

27 Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the Lord, and my judgment is passed over from my God?

28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.

29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:

31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Welcome! It is Roy T. Bennett who said: “Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.” One of your greatest regrets in life will be that you are trying to be what others want you to be rather than being yourself. That’s why the Bible describes you as an eagle!

Eagles fly alone! Eagles don’t seek crowd. AS 2021 ENDS, STOP COMPARING YOURSELF TO OTHERS! Don’t let people’s views of you, their attacks on you, weigh you down! Don’t let their praises of you make you to be excited; No! Believe in yourself! Strong Lions hunt alone! Chickens flock together! Eagles fly alone! That’s why they have the strongest wings on earth.

During the COVID-19 pandemic, the 1st worldwide lockdown last year 2020, one of the greatest lessons the world learnt was that people died lonely cold deaths, because various governments didn’t allow people to visit their loved ones at their final hour! So, they died alone.

And when I look at life really, we were all born alone and truly most people will be buried alone and be judged by God alone.
You must learn to start believing in yourself and don’t wait for others to make you happy.

The secret of your joy is in your hand. Believe in yourself! That was why the most painful one to me was when the mother of the Prime Minister of Netherland, Mart Ruth, was dying and he as Prime Minister could not go to see her! She died alone! There were so many missing good byes in this COViD 19 pandemic-lonely deaths before the vaccines were introduced.

Don’t struggle to be like others; sometimes in life, you swim against the current to get to the shore! Hold on! Look to God and wait for your season!

2. From this day and as 2021 ends, I shall not compare myself
to others! I shall wait for my season!
3. From this day and as 2021 ends, I shall not compare myself to others! I decree that I SHALL TESTIFY in my SEASON in Jesus name.
4. Lord, I refuse to put my happiness or joy in the hands of others in Jesus name.
5. EAGLES FLY ALONE! Lord, strengthen the wings of my destiny as I navigate through life LOOKING UNTO JESUS alone in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today as led now.
Our Daily Manna for October 27

TOPIC: NOT LOVING YOURSELF IS A BIG SIN!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MARK 12: 24 - 34

24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?

27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?

29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:

33 And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.

34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.

The Holy Ghost wants you to know as 2021 draws to a close, that most times in life you will walk alone, if you want to be great. That’s why you must learn to spend time with God, in your quiet time. Learn to be comfortable with yourself and your God. Stop thinking that OTHERS ARE BETTER THAN YOU! Even if you are a twin, you were born alone, you will die alone and you will be judged alone.

Mark 12:30-31 reveals that, you should love the Lord your God and your neighbour as yourself. That means if you don’t love yourself, you are disobeying God. There are three commandments there, 1. Love God. 2. Love yourself. Love your Neighbour. But don’t allow your neighbour or your friends to influence who you become, especially in the negative.

Close with Roy T. Bennett again: “Don’t let others tell you what you can’t do. Don’t let the limitations of others limit your vision. If you can remove your self-doubt and believe in yourself, you can achieve what you never thought possible.” No matter how 2021 has been, don’t wait for others to make you happy! Nobodv will love you if you don’t love yourself.

It is your job to love yourself first. If others love you, praise God, If they don’t, praise God! If tney criticize you, praise God; if they don’t, Praise God! Close with Agnes Repplier: “It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.” Wow! Believe in yourself and in your God! You are both UNBEATABLE!

ONLINE-MORNING FIRE WTH BISHOP CHRIS”- TODAY 6AM (NIGERIA TIME). LOG ON TO THIS PROPHETIC PRAYERS-TO-START-YOUR-DAY, VIA OUR NEW OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE-“OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE” START FOLLOWING THAT OUR NEW PAGE NOW. I WILL INCREASE YOUR PRAYER FIRE; PRAYERS THAT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship now as led.

2. From this day and as 2021 ends, I shall AGGRESSIVELY
LOVE MYSELF and believe in myself!
2. I repent from thinking that others are BETTER THAN ME! I shall wait for my Season!
3. From this day and as 2021 ends, I shall not compare myself to others! l decree that I SHALL TESTIFY in my SEASON in Jesus name.
4. Jehovah God and I are UNBEATABLE! I shall wait till my season comes!
5.Pray in tongues seriously now.
6. Pray about today as led now.

2 Likes

Our Daily Manna For October 28, 2021.

TOPIC: RELEASE THEM

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MARK 11:20-26

20 And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.

21 And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.

22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

One of the most powerful words on forgiveness was spoken by Mother Theresa; “We forget that forgiveness is greater than revenge. People make mistakes. We are allowed to make mistakes. But the actions we take while in a rage will haunt us forever.

Pause and ponder. Think before you act. Be patient. Forgive and forget. Love one and all. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” Oh! Those words are and were on point! It’s important to understand that your success and happiness in life is solely your responsiblity.

When someone hurts you and you refuse to forgive them and release them, you are hurting yourself more than they have hurt you. The most powerful people on earth are people who are quick to forgive and forget the hurt of the past. The devil can never hold them back. The devil can never limit them in any way!

When you develop that spirit of forgiveness, you become unstoppable! In this last quarter of 2021, that should be your pursuid Jesus taught: “If you have anything against anyone, forgive them.” Unforgiveness brings you dowm to the level of whoever has hurt or offended you! Many great men/women have been ruined because of their refusal to forgive.

They will say ugly things like, “I won’t forgive you until I get to heaven… Oh!

The bed of JOKERS! Listen seriously: It’s not likely you will be able to enter heaven with a DIRTY BAGGAGE OF UNFORGIVENESS, strapped to your back! Unforgiveness can turn all your fasting, prayers, giving, etc, into DISGRACE! Check your heart and make sure that unforgiveness is not hindering you!

Don’t be your own DEVIL! Release someone today! Take some time to pray for them today and then call them if possible to tell them, “I love you and I have forgiven you. Become UNSTOPPABLE by the accuser of destinies – LUCIFER! Pray seriously now!

If this booklet is blessing you, why don’t you give out Copies to friends/family in this edition and the upcoming 2022 edition? I will send you 3 “I WILL GET THERE Miracle Prayer Points when you give out at least 7 Copies. E-mail: orderodm@gmail.com or WhatsApp
+234 903-264 8292; +44 7448 117 504 as you do so.

it must not suffer loss:
his army he shall lead,

the trumpet call obey;
against unnumbered foes;

put on the gospel armor,
be never wanting there.

to him that overcometh
shall reign eternally.

ODM PRAYER POINTS

1. Pray generally as you are led on today’s word.
2. Release anyone who has hurt you. Put off that unforgiveness now (mention their names).
3. Satan, you CANNOT stop me or accuse me! 4.Lord, let Your healing power work in my heart and soothe my hurt/pain.
5. Pray about today seriously as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
Our Daily Manna

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 50: 15 - 20

The Holy Ghost has been emphasising in this last quarter of 2021 on FORGIVENESS POWER! No matter who has hurt you this year or in the past, don’t enter 2022 with that LUGGAGE of BITTERNESS! This is because 2022 contains for you GREAT THINGS that ears and eyes have not seen!

THEY ARE ENVIABLE! It is that year that men/women will ENVY YOU! It is PREGNANT with LOADED DIVINE BENEFITS for you! But Satan will do all he can to stop you through GIVING UP/QUITTING on God or UNFORGIVENESS! The brothers of Joseph had their lives stuck in one position because of the spirit of unforgiveness.

The unfortunate thing about strife and unforgiveness is that most of the time, the person that you are against is not even aware of whatever wrong he/she has committed. Sometimes, that person might not even be at fault. And here you are, suffering and withering away.

Enough is enough! Let go and move forward. While Joseph was young, his brothers began to resent him. Joseph on the other hand was quick to forgive.

He forgave his brothers that sold him into slavery. He forgave them and moved on! He was quick to forgive Potiphar’s wife. He forgave her and moved forward with his life. He was also quick to forgive everyone who had hurt him, including the BUTLER who forgot him in prison. And so, there was no hindrance or limitation on his way.

The brothers of Joseph were so tormented that they had to even tell lies. His dream became a reality because they bowed to him at last! When men hurt you, the devil is just using them to stop you from pursuing the dreams that God has planted in your heart. Satan has started planning for 2022!

Don’t allow him! Be quick to forgive men/women! If God is with you, no one will ever be able to stop you!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.

1. Pray generally as you are led by today’s WORD.
2. I forgive the following people (mention names). Have you done evil to anyone’ Repent today and pray for mercy.
3. Father, fight for me and let the enemies of my glory be put to eternal shame, I shall see 2022 because my best days are ahead.
4. Evil will haunt down the evildoer” That is what the Bible says. Father, let evil haunt down every evildoer that is against me. Let them come and bow before me asking for mercy in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:01am On Oct 30, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE GREAT TURN-A-ROUND

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 CHRONICLES 20: 20-27

Welcome and share with me this testimony received from a user of this devotional: “I am a lawyer and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 2001. I got instant employment after my Youth Service in an electoral commission., but not in my legal capacity.

However, applied to be transferred to the Ministry of Justice as a State Counsel through transfer of service, but was bluntly rejected by a HAMAN, for no apparent reason. Nevertheless, I joined the 14-day mid-year fasting program. To the glory of God, my Haman was disgraced out of office and my transfer effected five days after the fasting.
May God who removed the Haman out of my life and profession be highly exalted. God bless Dr Chris and his team”. From Sis N.C – Full Names withheld by me Bishop ChrIs for security reasons). Oh, when God fights for you, victory is guaranteed. There are battles you must leave for HIM ALONE TO FIGHT! Stop using your brain or Iiving in bitterness/secret depression God fought for Jehoshaphat and the people of Judah and He won a great victory for them.

The Bible says that they came to take away the spoils of better and they found so much riches, wealth and precious jewels on the bodies of the dead soldiers that it took them three days to gather in all the spoils. IT WAS SO MUCH. What a great Victory! Remember HIS name again “JEHOVAH TOO MUCH,” “JEHOVAH OVER DO. And that was why there was great joy in the land.

They all returned to Jerusalem to sing praises to the name of the Lord. Doesn’t make any difference the multitude of people who are arrayed against you as 2021 ends or as 2022 begins. The only thing that counts is the might of the God who is on your side. Turn to Him and trust Him to fight for you AS YOU DETERMINE NEVER TO QUIT! Praise Him in the, rain! Praise Him in the Sun.

Praise Him the valley or the mountain top! One thing I know: All “Hamans”. Your haters) will end up in UTTER DISGRACE very soon! Hold on an and hold out! (Give out copies of the booklet to a family).

ONLINE-“MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris”-Today 7am (Nigeria time). Log on to these prophetic prayers to-start-your-day,via our new official FACEBOOK PAGE – “OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE.” Start following that our new page now. IT WILL INCREASE YOUR PRAYER FIRE; PRAYERS THAT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

2. Lord, arise and fight for me today. Let every HAMAN of my destiny be confounded in Jesus name.
3. God of Jehoshaphat, arise and paralyse all my adversaries.
4. O Lord, arise and cancel every end-of year WEEPING in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 3 days).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOUR SEASON OF REST IS HERE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: HEBREWS 4: 9-16

A lot of people suffer in life because they allow the devil to talk them out of the blessings of God for them.

The devil is an expert in using every thing that he can and everybody that is available to him to convince you to turn your back on the blessings of God. If you don’t know how to identify his lies and reject them, you will be an easy prey for him.

When you listen to the devil long enough, you will never be able to know the difference between the things that God wants to do in your life and the things that the devil is doing.

There are some people who have been so battered and deceived by the devil that they just excuse themselves away from God’s blessings. Someone comes to them and tells them, ‘God loves you and He will give you the victory…’ and quickly they reply with a negative, hopeless attitude, “Its not necessary again.

Let me just die like this. I know I’m suffering for all the wicked things I or or my ancestors did in the past…” They have bought into the lies of the devil. But today, the LORD is moving you into your season of REST – if you believe His Promises against all odds! I don’t know what your past has been like. But whatever it is, I have good news for you today: God is not holding anything against you. The Bible calls Him a God of mercy.

All you need to do is to “Come boldly before the throne of grace to obtain mercy and find grace to help in the time of need” – Vs. 16 of today’s Word. If the devil can talk you out of God’s blessings, then he can infiict you with anything he has in his bag.

Don’t tolerate him. RESIST DISCOURAGEMENT, DEPRESSION and DOUBT! Don’t entertain his thoughts. Delay is not denial! God is faithful and there is GRACE FOR REST at His throne! Arise and cry out today: LORD, move me into my season of Rest because no battle is forever! Pray seriously now!

TONIGHT 8PM – “OPERATION-SETTLE-YOUR-WEEK-WITH-GOD” (PROPHETIC RAIN) Via FACEBOOK LIVE: “our daily manna worldwide” and YOUTUBE: MANNA TV INTERNATIONAL.

Be ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call names and release a prophetic WORD/ Direction / warning for those who log in. Time: 8pm (Nigeria Time).

1. Pray on today’s word as it has ministered to you.
2. LORD, move me into my season of REST in Jesus name.
3. I choose to dwell in GRACE and MERCY because no batle is forever! I shall testify in Jesus name!
4. You Enemy Of My Destiny, Be Clothed With The Garment Of Shame Right Now! Pray This Seriously!
5. Pray about today seriously now! LOOSE A DELAYED PROMOTION!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SHAKE IT OFF AND MOVE ON!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ROMANS 8: 32-39

Welcome to this new month! How fast the year rolls on! No matter how 2021 or indeed your life has been, always remember that you cannot live all your life held back by guilt for the ugly things that you did yesterday. You have to learn the power of forgiveness. IF GOD HAS FORGIVEN YOU, HE HAS FORGOTTEN.

Hebrews 8: 12 says: “For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will remember no more. Oh note: “… I remember no more.” He does not just forgive your sin or mistakes, but HE CHOOSES TO LET GO OF THE CAPACITY TO REMEMBER THEM! Wow!

You have to forgive yourself and forget too! You have to stop beating yourself over something that you did in to shake it off and press on! Your Life Must Contain have A Daily Mantra of “Press On! Press On! Move On!” Repent from any past sin or error and move on! The past in past!

Repent from any past sin or error and move on! The past is On! past! This is because there is no mistake that you have ever made that is too much for the sacrifice of Christ on the cross! THE BLOOD IS BIGGER THAN THE MISTAKE! God sent Jesus to this world to shed His precious Blood for you and I so that whenever we sin, we can apply that Blood and get ourselves cleansed once and for all.

When God forgives, He forgives! He’s not like men who remind you of the things that you did many years ago. It’s like this: GOD IS NOT LOOKING FOR WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU; He’s focused on what’s right with you. He wants to see you growing into the image of HIS SON and He will not quit on you till you get there! Get rid of that “poor failure mentality.”

Replace it with a righteousness mentality.” Our Basic Scripture says: “NOTHING CAN SEPARATE YOU FROM THE LOVE OF GOD.” Your sins, errors or past failures have been settled by the Blood.

If you sowed for 21-day or 14-day, fasting program and did not get your Prophetic Psalm, kindly send, “NO PSALM” to: orderodm@gmail.com or Text/whatsapp +234-903-264-8292. Write the type of seed you sowed. Whatsapp and e-mail are preferable; find someone to help you out!

1. I let go of everything holding me back, every mistake of the past that the devil is using to haunt me; LOOSE YOUR GRIP RIGHT NOW! Pray in Tongues seriously now!
2. Satan, you are the biggest failure! Every accusing voice speaking against me and against my destiny, be silenced now in the name of Jesus.
3. Pray about today as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2021
Our Daily Manna for Nov. 2

TOPIC: WISDOM SECRETS -1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: Proverbs 30: 24-28

24 There be four things which are little upon the earth, but they are exceeding wise:

25 The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer;

26 The conies are but a feeble folk, yet make they their houses in the rocks;

27 The locusts have no king, yet go they forth all of them by bands;

28 The spider taketh hold with her hands, and is in kings’ palaces.

Wisdom is not a function of size, neither is it dependent on age or experience. Until you learm from your experiences, you cannot develop wisdom. It is well said that experience is the best teacher. But the question is this: must it always be your own experience? Only fools insist on learning from their own experiences alone. Wise men stand out because of their willingness to learn from the experiences of others. They study people who have succeeded to know what they did.
They study people who have failed to know what they did. They use the shoulders of people who have gone ahead of them as a springboard into their own success. Oh, give God glory! The wisdom of ants is in their ability to prepare their meat in summer. Ants don’t consider their weaknesses.

They understand the times and seasons, and they realise that summer is the best time for them to go out. Any attempt to go out during winter will result in death. So, to survive winter, they must accumulate enough food to last them through winter. You don’t have to beg an ant to go out and gather food. Once it perceives food nearby, it steps out and draws it into its hole. That’s your wisdom secret for today.

Take your eyes off your weakness. Take your eyes off the unfavourable seasons of life. Focus on your opportunities. Focus on what you have working for you. Your physical or financial capability is not in any way limiting you in life, only your diligence. A great man once said, successful people are those who have learnt the secret of ensuring that they make up by work, what they lack in talent. Stop giving excuses! Start working! Gather your food and providence by wisdom! Learn to seize the season! Act fast and timely! If you work, you will develop. As you develop, success will come your way. I prophesy: Failure will never know your address now or in 2022 in Jesus name. Remember the ant! Remember the spider and pray seriously now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

1. Pray generally as today’s WORD has touched you.
2. Father, RAIN on me, wisdom greater than the ANT or the SPIDER! My last bus-stop shall be called WISDOM AVENUE in Jesus name!
3. I decree: I am moving forward! I will not be defeated. I will not quit! I shall not fail! SUCCESS is my name!
4. Pray about today now.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:15am On Nov 03, 2021
Our Daily Manna for Nov. 3

TOPIC: THE CONIES – WISDOM SECRETS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 30:24-33

24 There be four things which are little upon the earth, but they are exceeding wise:

25 The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer;

26 The conies are but a feeble folk, yet make they their houses in the rocks;

29 There be three things which go well, yea, four are comely in going:

30 A lion which is strongest among beasts, and turneth not away for any;

31 A greyhound; an he goat also; and a king, against whom there is no rising up.

32 If thou hast done foolishly in lifting up thyself, or if thou hast thought evil, lay thine hand upon thy mouth.

33 Surely the churning of milk bringeth forth butter, and the wringing of the nose bringeth forth blood: so the forcing of wrath bringeth forth strife.

Today’s Basic Scripture shows us again the importance of not giving in to your limitations. Conies (see Vs. 26 of today’s scripture) are small rabbits that dwell in rocky areas. The mammalian cony is a small guinea pig-like relative to the rabbit.They are weak and feeble but they are wise. They know how to make their house within the rocks.

True strength is not measured by muscles! TRUE STRENGTH IS IN THE HEART. The stronger a man is at heart, the higher his chances of success. That’s what make conies stand out among other animals. They are strong at heart and they are never terrified by the heights of the rocks and cliffs. John Beccher puts it perfectly. “Strength is a matter of a made-up mind.

How was David able to defeat Goliath? We know it had nothing to do with size. We know it had nothing to do with experience. lt was simply because of David’s confidence in his GOd and his strength of heart. He made up his mind, “If God is with me, this giant cannot defeat me; my God is far greater…” You too should face your challenges with that same attitude. The Bible says that if you fail in the day of adversity, your strength is small. Declare 7 times: “I SHALL BY HIS GRACE!” Yes! You cannot afford to give in to challenges and adversity. You have to make up your mind to keep fighting the good fight of faith until you win. If God be for you, ALL THINGS WILL WORK TOGETHER FOR YOUR GOOD! Close with these golden words from E.M.Gray: The successful person has the habit of doing the things failures don’t like to do.

They don’t like doing them either necessarily. But their disliking is subordinated to the strength of their purpose. If you maintain your strength of purpose, nothing will ever be able to stop you again. Pray seriously now!

ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris” – Today 6am (Nigeria time). Log on to these prophetic prayers – to-start-your-day, via our new official FACEBOOK PAGE – “OUR DAILY NANNA WORLDWIDE.” Start following that our new page now. IT WILL INCREASE YOUR PRAYER FIRE; Prayers That MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

it must not suffer loss:
his army he shall lead,

the trumpet call obey;
against unnumbered foes;

put on the gospel armor,
be never wanting there.

to him that overcometh
shall reign eternally.

ODM PRAYER POINTS NOVEMBER

1. Pray generally in your own words as you’re led.
2. PRAY THIS SERIOUSLY: I will not be limited by my limitations. 3. I resist every plot of the enemy to use my limitations to stop me; I am moving forward in Jesus name.
4. Father, strengthen me for exploits. Strengthen my hands for battle. Let me not be weak in the face of my adversaries!
5. Declare like David: “By Thee, I run through a troop, by my God leap over a wall.” Every wall of hindrance between me and my blessings, SCATTER! SCATTER NOW!
6. Pray about today now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:48am On Nov 05, 2021
Our Daily Manna For November 4

TOPIC: LOCUSTS: WISDOM SECRETS

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ECCLESIASTES 4:9-12;

9 Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.

10 For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.

11 Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?

12 And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

PROVERBS 30:27

Locusts are one of the most orderly groups of animals on the earth. They are the swarming phase of certain species of short- horned grasshoppers in the family Acrididae. Because of their ability to maintain order and stay focused, once they set themselves to move in a particular direction, they do not change.

Even though they have no king, they arrange themselves and set on their Journey and as a result, they succeed. The Wisdom secret in today’s scripture is this: When you are focused and united, there is nothing that can resist you! In Matthew 18:19, Jesus gave a promise.

“If two of you shall agree as touching anything on earth, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. Agreement is the key! Unity is a powerful force! Two are better than one; why? If one falls, the other will lift him up. The unity of the two of them creates a strength that nothing else can resist.

That’s the wisdom of the locust family! When the people of the earth united to build the Tower of Babel, God could not do anything to stop them UNTIL He confused their language. IN OTHER, WORDS, HE STOPPED THEM BY INTRODUCING DISUNITY! Never underestimate the power of agreement and unity.

If you want a change in your life, family and ministry, country, it will begin with united prayer. D.A.T. Pierson said something remarkable: “There has never been a spiritual awakening in any country or locality that did not begin in united prayer.” That can apply to any country. no matter how wicked or corrupt!

If you are faced with any challenge today, you may need to join forces with someone else and fight the battle together. Never stand on your own. Join forces with men of faith and men of like minds as you and the Lord will give you that UNSTOPPABLE VICTORY and UNSPEAKABLE JOY!

As 2021 ends and 2022 begins, remember the locust (Give out 7 ODM copies to a family and friend. Shall send you 7 prayer poimts).

If this booklet is blessing you, why don’t you give out copies to friends/family in this edition and the upcoming 2022 edition? I will send you 3 “I WILL GET THERE” MIRACLE PRAYER POINTS when you ODM Daily Online 4TH November 2021 – TOPIC: LOCUSTS: WISDOM SECRET give out at least 7 copies. E-mail: orderodm@gmail.com or WhatsApp +234 903-264 8292; +447448 117 504 as you do so.

I have already come:

as long as life endures.

a life of joy and peace.

will be forever mine.

ODM PRAYER POINT

1. Lord, let your power fall upon the camp of my adversaries and confound their language RlGHT NOW in Jesus name.
2. Pray this seriously: Every plot of tie enemy to divide my family and inject disunity and discord, BE CANCELLED!
3. I wipe out everything written against me and my family in Jesus name. Pray for your country today.
4. Pray seriously: My life cannot be WASTED! No power will pull down my dreams and expectations!
5. Pray seriously against the division of the body of Christ in your country and beyond. Let God stop evil shepherds.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE SPIDER: WISDOM SECRETS

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 30:28 -33

29 There be three things which go well, yea, four are comely in going:

30 A lion which is strongest among beasts, and turneth not away for any;

31 A greyhound; an he goat also; and a king, against whom there is no rising up.

32 If thou hast done foolishly in lifting up thyself, or if thou hast thought evil, lay thine hand upon thy mouth.

33 Surely the churning of milk bringeth forth butter, and the wringing of the nose bringeth forth blood: so the forcing of wrath bringeth forth strife.

Today’s wisdom nugget is this: Do something with your hands. Your hands have the power to do great wonders for you that no other person’s hands can do. If there is anything that you have that you should always be grateful to God for, it is this: you have the ability to do something. Our study scripture is teaching us about the power of persistence and diligence. The spider doesn’t give up. It keeps on spinning and spinning with its hands. And there is nowhere it cannot spin its web. To the spider, spinning is more of a habit. If you make it a habit to do something everyday, it will set the course of your life.
Your habits are powerful. Tyron Edwards said this about habits: “Any act often repeated soon forms a habit; and habit allowed, steadily gains in strength. At first it may be but as the spider’s web, easily broken through, but if not resisted it soon binds us with chains of steel.” Wow! A spider’s web can become a chain of STEEL! What are your habits?
What are those things that you do without thinking or with minimal effort? Our most powerful habits are the habits of thoughts; those are the habits that determine how you think. When you see something, your thoughts immediately go in a particular direction. Assess your life today. If you don’t watch your habits, they may ruin you. Listen to these words from Grenville Kleiser, “Those who have attained things worth having in this world have worked while others idled, have persevered when others gave up in despair, have practiced early in life the valuable habits of self-denial, industry, and singleness or purpose. As a result, they enjoy in later life the success so often erroneously attributed to good luck.” No wonder the spider’s web is found in the palaces of kings (See Vs. 28)! IT TAKES A YEAR TO PREPARE FOR THE JANUARY WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT. LET GOD USE YOU! PEOPLE’S TESTIMONIES SHALL PROVOKE YOUR OWN.

Sow your World Anointing Night seed to: MANNA MIIRACLE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY (WAN) UBA ACCT NO:1015310823 ZENITH BANK ACC. NO:1016947468 on Page 29 af this bookdet.

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship as led.

1. Pray as you have been ministered to by today’s WORD!
2. Every negative habit programmed into my life, designed to make me fail, I erase you by fire, in JESUS name.
3. Pray in tongues seriously today to cancel shame!
4. Lord, I set YOUR DIVINE AXE at the root of every evil tree in my life, and I cut them down in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today seriously now.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by alakara(m): 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kudos, to you .
Pls, it would be good if you post earlier as before.
God is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 9:11am On Nov 07, 2021
Our Daily Manna November 6

TOPIC: HE TURNS DIFFICULTIES TO DECORATIONS!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: EXODUS 1:8-14;

8 Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph.

9 And he said unto his people, Behold, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we:

10 Come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, and it come to pass, that, when there falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies, and fight against us, and so get them up out of the land.

11 Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh treasure cities, Pithom and Raamses.

12 But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew. And they were grieved because of the children of Israel.

13 And the Egyptians made the children of Israel to serve with rigour:

14 And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage, in morter, and in brick, and in all manner of service in the field: all their service, wherein they made them serve, was with rigour.

DEUTERONOMY 26:8

8 And the Lord brought us forth out of Egypt with a mighty hand, and with an outstretched arm, and with great terribleness, and with signs, and with wonders:

Welcome to this divine encounter hour with the God who gathers the wind in His fists! He is also the God that bounds (puts) all the waters of the earth in His garment if He chooses to (Prov 30: 4)! Wow!

Your God can pocket all the oceans of the carth with all their turbulence! As 2021 ends and 2022 begins, never forget this: YOU SERVE A MIGHTY GOD! Pharaoh was a ruthless king.

The Bible says that he and his officers made the lives of Israelites bitter with hard bondage. Things were tough for the Israelites. There seemed to be NO ESCAPE! Oh! But the God who gathers the wind, hurricanes, and tornados in His fist, was working behind the scenes.

He is a God who is always able to turn bitter to sweet; DIFFICULTIES TO DECORATIONS! He came on the scene and fought for His people. With a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, He brought forth His people from Egypt. I don’t know how 2021 has been to you, but you must refuse to QUIT!

The God who brought out the children of Israel trom the house of bondage is still on His throne of GRACE. He can do the impossible! He can change your story from that of pain, bitterness and anguish to a story of rest, peace and joy. Ah! Don’t give up now!

I see a greater 2022 and I see a last-minute testimony berore 2021 ends! Hold on to Him! Trust Him! See Isaiah 49: 23 daiy! You will never end in shame! Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Your morning is near! Listen: Tenacity is the key to winning over life ‘s toughest challenges.

Learn to tell yourself, “It’s too late to give up; I will Keep pressing on. As long as I’mSure that God is on my side, I will testiiy” Failure is when you quit! it’s never over until you win or till your story changes for good! Hold on! Hold out!

ONLINE MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris”- Today 7am (Nigeria time). Log on to these prophetic prayers-to-start-your-day, Via our new official FACEBOOK PAGE- “OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE.” Start following that our new page now. IT WILL INCREASE YOUR PRAYER FIRE; PRAYERS THAT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1:There’s not a friend…

Refrain:

ODM Prayer Points

1. Pray seriously in your own words as you are led now.
2. Every Pharaoh in my life, trying to make my life bitter and sorrowful, be paralysed right now, IN JESUS NAME.
3. I break the backbone of every Pharaoh that is planning to pursue me and enslave me AGAIN! STOP NOW! SCATTER NOW in JESUS name.
4. I will no longer serve my enemies with HARD RIGOUR. Lord, grant me deliverance and rest on all sides IN JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2021
Our Daily Manna November 7

TOPIC: BE CAREFUL WHO YOU LISTEN TO

BASIC SCRIPTURE: NUMBERS 32: 9-12

The biggest influence in your life is from the people that you spend time with and listen to. If they are people who believe in you and in your dreams, you can be sure that your future is bright. If you are however surrounded by ‘small-minded’ people, you need to keep off.

There are some people who have given up on their God-given dreams and have unconsciously decided that they will tell everyone they can about their negative experiences and how difficult it is to make it in life.

There are still some other people who have achieved something significant in life but who are ready to do all that they can to see that no other person attains the height that they’ve attained. You have to be careful around these two groups of people.

They are called dream killers. Some of the spies that Moses sent out to check the land of promise were like these. They entered the land, looked around and they even took some of the fruits of the land.

However, when they returned to the camp of the Israelites, “they discouraged the hearts of the children of Israel, that they should not go into the land which the Lord had given them. Their negative words weakened the children of Israel.

Oh, NEGATIVE PEOPLE! You have to be careful when you stay around such people. Never let them talk you out of what God has given you. You cannot afford to settle for anything less than God’s best for your life.
Keep on believing and keep on working on your God-given dreams, because: Giants In Your Land Are Signs That There Is Milk and Honey Ahead! Hold on and hold out!

Be ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release Prophetic WORD of direction/ Warning for those who log in. Time 8pm(Nigeria time).

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.

1. Pray generally as you have been touched by the WORD.
2. Lord, separate me from negative/evil voices and I decree: They shall not demote me in Jesus name.
3. Show me the dream killers and help me to avoid them.
4. You voice of condemnation speaking against my destiny: BE SILENCED IN JESUS NAME.
5. As 2021 ends, I scatter every event programmed to make me discouraged in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:58am On Nov 08, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: CHARISMA OR CHARACTER?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: DEUTERONOMY 2: 1-7

1 Then we turned, and took our journey into the wilderness by the way of the Red sea, as the Lord spake unto me: and we compassed mount Seir many days.

2 And the Lord spake unto me, saying,

3 Ye have compassed this mountain long enough: turn you northward.

4 And command thou the people, saying, Ye are to pass through the coast of your brethren the children of Esau, which dwell in Seir; and they shall be afraid of you: take ye good heed unto yourselves therefore:

5 Meddle not with them; for I will not give you of their land, no, not so much as a foot breadth; because I have given mount Seir unto Esau for a possession.

6 Ye shall buy meat of them for money, that ye may eat; and ye shall also buy water of them for money, that ye may drink.

7 For the Lord thy God hath blessed thee in all the works of thy hand: he knoweth thy walking through this great wilderness: these forty years the Lord thy God hath been with thee; thou hast lacked nothing.

Compare your life today to what it was like five years ago. Is there any difference? If there is no significant difference, ITS TIME TO GROW. It is time to move i forward. It is time to stretch yourself.

You cannot afford to keep on dealing with the same challenges that you used to struggle with five years ago, for example. If your prayer life or Bible study life has not changed for THE BETTER, then you need to grow and move forward urgently.

This is because growth in other areas will depend on he spiritual! if those petty things that used to hurt you and bother you five years ago still bother and hurt you now. then you need to grow and develop. God told the children of Israel. You have compassed this mountain long enough; turn northward…

” Wow! Even Hod became Tired of Their Stagnation – lack of growth and moving forward! What mountain have you been circling again and again’? There are certain virtues that God wants to develop in you and until you have fully developed such virtues, you will never be able to move on to the next level that He has destined for you.

He will bring different kinds of people your way to help you develop these virtues. After a while, He will test you and if you fail the test, you will go back to the starting point. That was the situation with the people of Israel. They kept on circling the mountain again and again. It’s just like dealing with the same issue again and again… for years.

That’s not the kind of frustrating life God has called you to live. He wants you to grow! He wants you to move on to greater and higher things. Many people focus on the problems that they are facing.

Rather than help you get rid of the problem, God wants to develop character in you. He is more concerned about the kind of person that you develop into than in the kind of thing that you get or that you achieve (breakthroughs). God is more interested in your CHARACTER Than in your CHARISMA!

Listen: CHARISMA gets the attention of MEN but CHARACTER gets the attention of God! It’s time to grow and become what God has destined for you to be! Pray seriously now!

I have already come:

as long as life endures.

a life of joy and peace.

will be forever mine.

1. Pray in your own words as you have been ministered to.
2. Every force frustrating my effort and frustrating the grace of God upon my life, be swallowed up by the power of God!
3. Holy Ghost, change my CHARACTER! I will never allow CHARISMA to deceive me! Father, break me and mould me into what You want me to be. Pray about today now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:43am On Nov 09, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOUR BEST IS AHEAD! GIVE IT UP!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 15: 11-20

11 And he said, A certain man had two sons:

12 And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.

13 And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.

14 And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.

15 And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.

16 And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.

17 And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father’s have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!

18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,

19 And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.

20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.

The only constant thing in life is change, yet many people resist change. They want to keep on doing things the way they have been doing it. They do not understand that if they keep on doing what they’ve been doing, they will keep on getting the results they’ve been getting.

However, if you want to change the results you’re getting, you need to change your action. You have to give up something to get another. Someone said that change is hard because people overestimate the value of what they have and underestimate the value of what they may gain by giving that up.” There are some things that you have today that you have to give up in order to receive and enjoy what God wants you to have tomorrow. There is a price for every good thing. The price has to be paid in full and in advance.

As 2021 ends, do a check-up on yourself, like what the prodigal son did. He checked himself and told himself (paraphrased): “How can I be suffering here as a slave? Even slaves in my father’s house have enough to eat and plenty of leftovers and here I am putting myself to shame and unnecessary pain with these pigs…

I’m going back home.” He had to give up his pride and the shame of having to stand before his father to apologise. He had to give up his time with those pigs. He had to give up every negative thought that might have stood on his way to going back home.

If you will enter into the future that God has designed for you, there is something for you to give up. Find out those things and give them up today. Keep these Words of Andy Law in mind, “Unless you are prepared to give up something valuable you will never be able to truly change at all, because you’ll be forever in the control of things you can’t give up.”

I see a new and greater oil of greatness coming upon you, because YOUR BEST IS YET TO COME, in Jesus name. Pray seriously now about today!

GIVE OUT THE 2022 EDITION OF OUR DAILY MANNA AS CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR GIFT ITEMS.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song: There is not a friend…

Refrain:

2. Lord, I cut myself from the pigs of life. They will not hold me back from pressing into what my Father God has for me.
3. Father, let me not abuse Your love and grace for me.
4. LORD, take me to the place of “THE BEST FORM In Jesus name. What is that “special thing” (HABIT) that you have been holding on to? Let it go!
5. Pray about today!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

If I Sell My Property, Should I Still Pay Tithe? / Why Should I Be An Atheist? / Is It Biblical To Say "Develop A Personal Relationship With God"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 344
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.