Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari (7899 Views)

Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari / Breaking News:ribadu And Shekarau Pull Out Of Presidential Race, Approves Buhari! / Why Yar’adua Wants Ribadu Out - Plans To Prosecute Obasanjo, Ribadu And El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by fxtopedia(m): 12:37am On Mar 30, 2011
NO PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT CAN HOLD A CANDLE TO BUHARI-BAKARE(IN ALL ASPECT)
SIMPLE FACT
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 30, 2011
to be honest i don't know the reason why the moderated will allow some people to use multiple id on this site to promote buhari are the part of it.very very bad
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 30, 2011
to be honest i don't know the reason why the moderated will allow some people to use multiple id on this site to promote buhari are the part of it.very very bad
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by TNUBU4LIFE: 12:42am On Mar 30, 2011
THAT is their pastime,even the moderators are part of the charade going on in this political section of nairaland.!!

dont mind them!! dubious political scammers!!

can u imagine,most of them lied to get their papers into their slave haven siberia,now they are lying on the net that BUHARI has taken over the SW whereas this man has no single prominent political follower or followership in the whole SW!!

Most people dont know his party and are not even sure the oldman is contesting,yet these group of liars continue to use multiple IDs to promote and falsify buhari's rating in the SW!!

THE OLDMAN HAS CLOSE TO NIL POLITICAL FOLLOWING IN THE WHOLE SOUTH!!

Abeg serious people,pls see through their deceit,this is what they have to offer-lies uponb lies,dont vote their principal,make sure your votes go to RIBADU!
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by fxtopedia(m): 12:54am On Mar 30, 2011
IF YOU ARE USING DOUBLE ''ID'' TELL US,
WHY USING STYLE TO CHANGE THE TOPIC?

NO ROOM FOR GEJ,RIBADU and others.

REASON: NO MAN CAN HOLD A CANDLE TO BUHARI-BAKARE simple
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 30, 2011
fxtopedia:

IF YOU ARE USING DOUBLE ''ID'' TELL US,
WHY USING STYLE TO CHANGE THE TOPIC?

NO ROOM FOR GEJ,RIBADU and others.

REASON: NO MAN CAN HOLD A CANDLE TO BUHARI-BAKARE simple

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE TOO CONFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT BUHARI IS THE MESSIAH TO SAVE NIGERIANS AM VERY SORRY FOR YOU KEEP ON DECEIVING YOURSELF
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by fxtopedia(m): 1:12am On Mar 30, 2011
dazey:

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE TOO CONFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT BUHARI IS THE MESSIAH TO SAVE NIGERIANS AM VERY SORRY FOR YOU KEEP ON DECEIVING YOURSELF

Who is confused between you and I? LMAO
If you are not confused why writing same thing twice in your previous post?

IF YOU ARE NOT SUPPORTING BB we all know the reason, because YOU LOVE CORRUPTION, tongue
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 30, 2011
YOU HAVE NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION CAN YOU TELL US ANY SINGLE THING THAT BUHARI DO FOR NIGERIANS APART FROM NORTHERN WHEN HE WAS PRESIDENT IF YOU CAN GIVE ME ANY SINGLE THING HE DID I PROMISE YOU I WILL CONVINCE MY PEOPLE IN SOUTH-EAST TO VOTE FOR BUHARI
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by fxtopedia(m): 1:29am On Mar 30, 2011
dazey:

YOU HAVE NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION CAN YOU TELL US ANY SINGLE THING THAT BUHARI DO FOR NIGERIANS APART FROM NORTHERN WHEN HE WAS PRESIDENT IF YOU CAN GIVE ME ANY SINGLE THING HE DID I PROMISE YOU I WILL CONVINCE MY PEOPLE IN SOUTH-EAST TO VOTE FOR BUHARI

You see yourself, I asked you FIRST. You evaded it. Part of corruption we are talking about.
Kindly tell us what GEJ has done since he resumed office. If you can point to reasonable thing,
then I will OPEN your eyes to what Buhari did during his time as president.

Failure to respond to my question, no answer to your question.
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by Musiwa13: 1:36am On Mar 30, 2011
mr
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 30, 2011
fxtopedia:

You see yourself, I asked you FIRST. You evaded it. Part of corruption we are talking about.
Kindly tell us what GEJ has done since he resumed office. If you can point to reasonable thing,
then I will OPEN your eyes to what Buhari did during his time as president.

Failure to respond to my question, no answer to your question.

YOU CANT EVER TELL US ANY SINGLE THING THAT BUHARI DID FOR NIGERIANS WHEN HE WAS PRESIDENT AND YOU ARE HERE SHOUTING THAT BUHARI IS A MESSIAH
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by fxtopedia(m): 1:54am On Mar 30, 2011
dazey:

YOU CANT EVER TELL US ANY SINGLE THING THAT BUHARI DID FOR NIGERIANS WHEN HE WAS PRESIDENT AND YOU ARE HERE SHOUTING THAT BUHARI IS A MESSIAH

I hope I am talking to a mature person here, I asked YOU question first instead of you to answer, you asked question.
Is that not part of corruption? ANSWER ME, WHAT DID GEJ DO SINCE HE ASSUMED OFFICE?
Let us face what is happening now.

Those supporting PDP we all know the reason. CORRUPTION.
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by Musiwa13: 2:01am On Mar 30, 2011
blem.

Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 30, 2011
am voting for gej not pdp and i have some many reasons to vote for him.because the problem we have in nigeria today is hausa/fulani the have rule this country over 36 years now nothing to show for it which buhari is part of it.i don't think it is right to hand them power  again we have to try another tribe since the have try and fail i  know you are from north no hard feeling i just speak my mind
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by Musiwa13: 2:11am On Mar 30, 2011
this is what they call Tomahawk. The weapon been used in libya.

You can see that the weapon follows the plane. even when the plane change position, the weapon would make the same U turn , until it bomb the plane. it is call smart technology.

The lifes of nigerian is more than the nation of Nigeria. Protect people lifes first before anybody or any man ambition. Your lifes are in danger.

Like I said remove Edo,delta , bayelsa and yorubas into Benin republic or even the south and share the oil money with the north to protect lifes and properties.

Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by fxtopedia(m): 2:20am On Mar 30, 2011
dazey:

am voting for gej not pdp and i have some many reasons to vote for him.because the problem we have in nigeria today is hausa/fulani the have rule this country over 36 years now nothing to show for it which buhari is part of it.i don't think it is right to hand them power  again we have to try another tribe since the have try and fail i  know you are from north no hard feeling i just speak my mind

I am NOT from north, have you seen someone that bears DEJI as HAUSA before?
Obasanjo did it twice while in Military and during democracy. I am not a tribalistic
person, I am a Nigerian.
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by Musiwa13: 2:42am On Mar 30, 2011
HerNigeria.
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by Musiwa13: 2:46am On Mar 30, 2011
look young man, you would have notice , I have taken a big risk of been charge for trason to save the lifes of nigerians. I dont hate anybody, but your lifes is at risk and we can not tell the international communnity lies again.

So we need to find a solution. all this window dressing do not cut it. You have less than 9 days to avoid problem in Nigeria. It is a hard decision. My name is Musiwa.

I dont hate anybody, i dont hate Jonathan or buhari or nuhu or tinubu, but nigeria satellite pictures shows only danger to all of your lifes.

for you to see, I am ready to take a risk on this satellite picture , even may be charge for treason here is my picture.  INEC registration figure are false, and I am telling you, what the international community may end up doing to Nigeria after the election no matter who win, either buhari or Jonathan, 

You people are putting Obama into a difficult position to order USA army to attack Nigeria after the election. Do not put Obama into that difficult position to make that decision. They may need to make it after the election. Let us avoid it.
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by Musiwa13: 3:48am On Mar 30, 2011
The USA war head on the sea can go as far as 3000 kilometer. Lagos to maiduguri is 1300 km , while lagos to sokoto is 1100 kilometer.  but the USA can reach 3000, it can hit anywhere in Nigeria from the sea. either kano or jigawa.

Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by birdman(m): 5:40am On Mar 30, 2011
If you vote for GEJ, you are confused.
If you vote for Ribadu, you are severely confused.
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by fxtopedia(m): 6:03am On Mar 30, 2011
birdman:

GREAT POST MATE!
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by efisher(m): 6:10am On Mar 30, 2011
birdman:

You have just confirmed that you are extremely confused!!!
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by birdman(m): 7:13am On Mar 30, 2011
efisher:

You have just confirmed that you are extremely confused!!!
Did I confuse you? Sorry.
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by honeric01(m): 7:19am On Mar 30, 2011
Funny thread!
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by Lagosboy: 7:37am On Mar 30, 2011
Na wah o See as becomerich derailed this thread.

Anyway we are waiting for the BB grand finale rally next week in Lagos.
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by EOS(m): 8:16am On Mar 30, 2011
Voting Buhari or Ribadu is not the matter. What matter most is free, fair and credible election without violence, and result should be announced at each polling unit.
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by texazzpete(m): 8:28am On Mar 30, 2011
Gbawe:

@topic.

That is the writers opinion and he is entitled to it . Responsible adults can read the opinion of others and make what they want of it . This writers  opinion does not amount to empirical condemnation of Ribadu and , in the minds of many, it still wont do enough to now make them see Buhari as better than Ribadu.

If I remember correctly , Wole Soyinka wrote glowingly praising Ribadu as the man for the job while he scathingly rejected Buhari for our number one position. It is the same for many progressives. They simply won't embrace Buhari regardless of the campaign of calumny against Ribadu.

Man, what the heck is wrong with you? How is the OP a 'campaign of calumny'? Every single word written there is the truth. Ribadu's statement exonerating Bode George is everywere on the internet and his speech claiming some credit for Bode George's eventual conviction is still fresh in our minds. His statements for and against IBB are known. The Dame Patience Jonathan issue is known. So why gripe about 'campaign of calumny'?

I wonder what it is about Politics that makes decent men* lie?

*Yes, i do consider you a decent, intelligent fellow. This is why your comment surprises me!
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by onyengbu: 8:34am On Mar 30, 2011
[size=18pt]Buhari and Ribadu are both tyrants and clueless

Why are you guys killing yourselves for losers.[/size]

[center][size=18pt]SAI GEJ!![/size][/center]
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by jmaine: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2011
Lagosboy:

Na wah o See as becomerich derailed this thread.

The guy na real nut case m grin grin
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by fxtopedia(m): 8:47am On Mar 30, 2011
GOD FORBID I VOTE FOR DUMMNY(GEJ)
HE DOES NOT KNOW HIS LEFT FROM RIGHT.
WHY IS HE RUNNING AWAY FOR DEBATE? YEYE MAN.

''I NEVER PLAN TO BE WHERE I AM TODAY'' LMAO IS THAT HIS PLAN FOR NIGERIA.
HE IS THERE WITHOUT PLAN AND PURPOSE.

WE WOULD VOTE HIM OUT COME MAY, THANK GOD NO ROOM FOR RIGGING,

PS:I AM SORRY FOR USING CAP
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by BigB11(m): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2011
@ topic, it is all and always about Ribadu and never about Nigeria. This is not new to those of us that deeply know Ribadu. In fact, his best friend (El-Rufai) is not supporting him. Why? El-Rufai knows better.

You must all note something, Ribadu talks a lot, makes the most noise and good @ identifying what is wrong with our system. All this can be done by anybody, in fact we do it every day on this forum.

Now, can Ribadu solve all these problem? I say NO.

I do not know how long it will take Nigerians to understand that Ribadu is part of the problem, he represents the bad product from the bad tree.
Ribadu as our president will make more noise, create more problems, constantly make mistakes, run all over the place and at the end of his 4 yrs nothing will be accomplished.

Pls keep in mind that just because you make the most noise, you're pissed off, and you love power doesn't automatically make you a leader.

Again, Ribadu is better off leading the Nigeria police department.

Why do you think AC N and CPC couldn't merge? Because Ribadu doesn't want to be a VP to Buhari. To me that combo would have been a marriage from heaven. But of course, Ribadu wants all the power to himself.
As the EFCC chairman, Ribadu did not follow any regulations, he felt he was bigger than Nigeria.
He lacks effective leadership qualities.

But unfortunately, Goodluck is a push-over, Shakarau, we do not know much about the dude and Buhari still represents the strongest of all. He will bring back the discipline, which we need in this country more than anything else, but IBB, the guru has endorsed Ribadu. Which means there is something special he, Ribadu may be bringing to rebuild this nation. Hence, I have 40% chance to vote for Ribadu, but Buhari still gets 60 % (sorry IBB). This may also change.

Ribadu isn't Gani Fawehinmi or Sarowiwa, he's nothing but a hungry/desperate politician just like the rest.
Re: South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2011
I honestly think it is not in the best interest of the progressives to wash dirty linens in public.
I can bring out Ribadu's fault in public, so can I do for Buhari, but I will not hit Ribadu in the public because of Buhari.
Whether we like it or not, we need them to dislodge PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jos Court Rejects Bail To Minors And Injured On Shia Ashura Procession / Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose / Rep Decries Corruption, Mismanagement Of Nation’s Resources By Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.