Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video (116769 Views)

Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Man Exposes How Traders Reduce The Content Of Bags Of Rice Before Selling Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Patriarchy001(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
cococandy:

You and your hate for Nigerian women. When you’re called out on it now you’ll start fumbling and yarning it’s not that deep.

It's never that deep babe kiss

5 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by cococandy(f): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
Patriarchy001:

It's never that deep babe kiss
right

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by koning: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=Everfrank post=97645919][/quote]

You think we are fools. I know you've got a PR job to do for Dangote, but we know which picture is real and which is photoshopped.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Freelane33(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
lol � is it a crime to enjoy ya self when you have everything to enjoy with?
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by hammerDK: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
LOVE IS GONE.

WOMEN WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY.

NO BE DANGOTE YANSH BE DAT? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by NightHawke: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
I will deviate slightly. Aliko's security sounds a bit loose to me. It's time for housekeeping as more revelations could lead to a big fall down the road. The handwriting on the wall is not pleasant. His private life is his business but there is some laxity here. Finally, we are all human after all with potential weaknesses.

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by jaszplus12(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
eagleu:
Federal government made 'richest man in Africa' has no idea how to conduct himself.
Trust me I know your region. But envy and jealousy kills slowly but surely. At a time during a war, FG made someone also the richest man in Nigeria by contacting him to purchase arms to help kill his own people! And he did it gladly! So, today it's dangotes turn...let him enjoy it...
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by felifeli: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
Dangote's exposed buttocks is still better than the covered buttocks of any of you all. Leave silly chalk alone.

Meanwhile Are you having it difficult for getting paid by your overseas customers for your goods and services? I have a solution for you at http://paymelocal.ensap.com
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t think it is a race thing. Any woman can do it. When you have a reputation to protect, you have no business fcking people who have nothing to lose.

Have you noticed that top women are smarter with their affairs? It is not like they don’t have sugarboys too.

But you see men? No spec. Once they have that power, na to dey knack any thing with vagina. Have a spec, set a standard. If she has nothing to lose, she has no business being in your circle. If she has no family that would be ashamed at her her acts, she has no business being on your bed.

People with nothing to lose snitch badly. Before you talk one, they done talk 100.

The bolded has always been true.

WORDWORLD:

EXCELLENT ANALOGY And indeed women are the smoothest criminals when it comes to cheating in relationships. Men can never meet up to their craftiness when it comes to cheating while men get blamed for cheating more is because men are not as crafty. MEN ARE VERY EASILY CAUGHT THAN YOU CAN CATCH A CHEATING WOMAN.

2 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Kokaine(m): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
sharpwriter:

Lol... If to say you be Billionaire, you go wicked o cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by ogwumgbe: 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
eagleu:
Federal government made 'richest man in Africa' has no idea how to conduct himself.

richest man ko richest man ni, a business baby propelled and supports by the federal government. All the government policies are just to favor him, while suppressing others just for him to be at the top. Useless goverment that keep banning importation yet cannot provide electricity to motivate production. Fools that will burn and rot in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Coinbased: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lol
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by LadyTianna(f): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Dangote should have respected himself and date Nigerian girls they'll never post it on the media even if he breaks up with them just silently be eating his money me self go delete all my social media acct. Only God go no say i dey date dangote I'll keep it a secret with my last blood.....but you see this black American ladies they're very disrespectful and always tasty for attention clout chasers......

Lol. Not true jare. Nigerian girls would chase clout with his name too. Ordinary Davido and Burna boy that women were dragging on social media nko

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Canelle(f): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
humilitypays:
Rich men don't care about a lady's class when it comes to sexual or romantic affairs, the only thing that can solve issues of blackmail or scandal with women is to make sure none stays with you privately with a gadget. She must be totally disarmed by your aides, that's what woke rich dudes do, and it works and have been working for centuries.

Because telling a rich man to date only classy ladies or powerful or famous ladies that have something to lose as a way of avoiding blackmail is a waste of time sis, it won't happen. Most famous ladies are not natural, they are all about fake ass, fake boobs, fake lashes, fake pussy, bleached skin and fake accents and all that faky faky nonsense that turn real men off.

It is easier for rich women to go for only guys that have something to lose as in male celebs because women are naturally wired to only desire men above or near their economic ladder in life, so its easy for them
in as much as I would never expose a lover's picture (ex/current) on social media without their permission, especially when in such a vulnerable state, I would never allow any man, rich or poor or his aides, to search and dispossess me of my personal belongings in order for me to be in their company
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by humilitypays(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
Canelle:
in as much as I would never expose a lover's picture (ex/current) on social media without their permission, especially when in such a vulnerable state, I would never allow any man, rich or poor or his aides, to search and dispossess me of my personal belongings in order for me to be in their company
then you will be turned back. of course ladies see it as a rare privilege to be with such calibre of men, so they usually oblige
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by stieyven(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Op, Fake news kee you dia
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Litmus: 2:05am On Jan 03, 2021
babzo:
Where's the buttocks? Why lying headlines? He's on a couch, so what?

"Exposing his buttocks, ass or butt", is a Nigerian metaphor meaning, revealing his inner self, private issues. Someone exposing Dangote's bottocks therefore means someone dishing the dirt on Dangote...
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Paulianfa(m): 6:18am On Jan 03, 2021
why people are so stupid? Mr Dangote is enjoying his money and people are here fighting with one another.

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by babzo(m): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2021
Litmus:

"Exposing his buttocks, ass or butt", is a Nigerian metaphor meaning, revealing his inner self, private issues. Someone exposing Dangote's bottocks therefore means someone dishing the dirt on Dangote...

Haha...okkkk! Hmm!
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Nigra(f): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Na watin fit am,since I no do for am.� undecided
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by oyatz(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Patriarchy001:
Hmmm.. notice how the 'richest man in Nigeria' avoids Nigerian women??

That says a lot cheesy

Dangote should have chosen an unknown lady from Sao Tome
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by oyatz(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
Amumaigwe:

You dey mind the greedy man.He enjoys economic monopoly, msssive FOREX rebates and other many government concessions, yet will inflate the price of cement to milk his compatriots at home and use the excess for philandering with prostitutes iin the US.

Why don't you establish your own cement factories and be selling cement at #1,500 per bag?

If you can do this for Nigerians, you will be a super Billionaire within a very short period of time and people will start talking of getting you to run for president.

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 04, 2021
So he shouldn’t enjoy himself again? He is single they are adults. Chop life
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Ilekokonit: 12:07am On Jan 25, 2021
Which kain life be this.

Dangote thought that after escaping his first 3 wives (marriages) that he will at least have some peace of mind with a girlfriend but little did he know that ALL black women are evil and If they are not stabbing their husbands to death, they are bringing home bastard children and just being the plain nasty witches that ALL black women are.

No wonder wey Don Jazzy and Seun no wan marry . Smart guys.

The richest black man in the world lets you into his world with all the financial trappings that means and you still choose to repay your benefactor by exposing him on social media. Something is seriously wrong with black women's brains ? No wonder some black women WILL never see a helper again.

This is the kind of suicidal moves that a black woman will take when she receives and ACTS on dumb and faulty advice from HER JEALOUS FRIENDS who want at all cost to bring her back down to their level.

No wonder MGTOW guys will never marry again and for sex they do PAY AS YOU GO as that to them is drama and rancor free with no nasty mind games from a fiancee or wife especially Nigerian wives whose stock in trade is to use sex as a weapon and a manipulative tool against the man.

Mark my words you lousy evil black women - as more and more men learn about your evil ways, you will end up at age 60, never married and childless as no self loving man will come near you let alone want to date you. Yes, they may use you for sex but they WILL never settle down with you and if they make the mistake of marrying you, they will abandon you maximum 2 years after marriage and you will end up worse than you were before marriage as NO SENSIBLE MAN WANTS ANOTHER MANS REJECTS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Bikonze(m): 2:03am On Jan 25, 2021
Wrong.
meobizy:
E no concern me. In two weeks time we’ll forget all about this and move on with life.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Bikonze(m): 2:05am On Jan 25, 2021
Wrong.
koning:

You think we are fools. I know you've got a PR job to do for Dangote, but we know which picture is real and which is photoshopped.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by meobizy(f): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2021
Bikonze:
Wrong.
We did. If anything he's trying to keep it alive by engaging in a lawsuit. Once things get settled out of court, everyone will return to their regular lives. What's the name of the Nollywood actress who started last year or 2019 with fingering herself? Exactly.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by PrincewithGod(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jesus in your life, TRULY, will keep you from all these mess and give you peace of mind and assurance of eternal life.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Bikonze(m): 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
meobizy:
We did. If anything he's trying to keep it alive by engaging in a lawsuit. Once things get settled out of court, everyone will return to their regular lives. What's the name of the Nollywood actress who started last year or 2019 with fingering herself? Exactly.
Wrong. It matters how you remember it.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by meobizy(f): 7:22am On Jan 26, 2021
Bikonze:

Wrong. It matters how you remember it.
It’s very obvious you’re bored. I’ve read through your profile and know I’ll lose brain cells engaging you. At the end of the day I won’t learn anything and would feel stupid for replying in the first place.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Bikonze(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
Okay.
meobizy:

It’s very obvious you’re bored. I’ve read through your profile and know I’ll lose brain cells engaging you. At the end of the day I won’t learn anything and would feel stupid for replying in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online / Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.