Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video (116794 Views)

Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Man Exposes How Traders Reduce The Content Of Bags Of Rice Before Selling Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by ehinmowo: 5:58am On Jan 02, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Op, Fake news kee you dia

Pls this is new year. Receive sense. Lai Mohammed has successfully reformated your brains about fake news. Everything is now fake news..

When Dangote yansh been trending in global scale since yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Taiwojon(m): 5:59am On Jan 02, 2021
so

didn't she also have buttock?

why post nonsense to get attention.

this are evils time where people do nonsense to get cheap popularity.

to get popular
the first thing you need to do is to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and accept him as your lord and Savior

then,
the second is like this

preach the gospel and God in heaven will add fame unto you and all your desire

Matthew 6 verse 33

Jesus save

4 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:02am On Jan 02, 2021
jojofola:
It appears to me like this man enjoys being pegged

Everybody has their fetish too.
What is pegged
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by TheArrowhead(m): 6:04am On Jan 02, 2021
meobizy:
E no concern me. In two weeks time we’ll forget all about this and move on with life.

2 weeks is too long sef

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by jaytime(m): 6:04am On Jan 02, 2021
Women you guys can be petty as you like, but let all these nonesense not cause further increase in cement price o. Nonsense!
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by BestMan001: 6:07am On Jan 02, 2021
What is really happening?
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Nuzo1(m): 6:08am On Jan 02, 2021
anochuko01:
You'll think these people are too busy to do women.

Not so many people think like that o.

If Dangote could have time to be reconcilng waring noisy Nigerian musicians and attending to every birthday, why won't he have time to have a relationship?

Dude has enough time to play around because he pays professionals heavily to manage his business.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Mrbenny001: 6:10am On Jan 02, 2021
All these shameless ashawo are the same everywhere, black, white, American, Nigeria, SA..

5 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 02, 2021
Fear women. grin
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by thesmallgod(m): 6:12am On Jan 02, 2021
Slayqueen with dodo brain

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by mightyhazel: 6:15am On Jan 02, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Dangote should have respected himself and date Nigerian girls they'll never post it on the media even if he breaks up with them just silently be eating his money me self go delete all my social media acct. Only God go no say i dey date dangote I'll keep it a secret with my last blood.....but you see this black American ladies they're very disrespectful and always tasty for attention clout chasers......
subtle ad wink
Millenniumlady:
Dangote should have respected himself and date Nigerian girls they'll never post it on the media even if he breaks up with them just silently be eating his money me self go delete all my social media acct. Only God go no say i dey date dangote I'll keep it a secret with my last blood.....but you see this black American ladies they're very disrespectful and always tasty for attention clout chasers......
subtle ad

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by dederocs(m): 6:16am On Jan 02, 2021
fake news, no video. blogger defamation of character is an offence,when the story is fake.

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Cousin9999: 6:16am On Jan 02, 2021
What do they hope to accomplish by doing this?

11 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Mrbenny001: 6:16am On Jan 02, 2021
You wan carry somebody private life matter for your head b4, if not that this generation is very shameless and full of hypocrates, mostly Nigerian.. how this news take concern us
meobizy:
E no concern me. In two weeks time we’ll forget all about this and move on with life.

6 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Amumaigwe: 6:17am On Jan 02, 2021
Tolumiide:
And we are expecting cement not to be expensive

You dey mind the greedy man.He enjoys economic monopoly, msssive FOREX rebates and other many government concessions, yet will inflate the price of cement to milk his compatriots at home and use the excess for philandering with prostitutes iin the US.

12 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by sacajawea: 6:17am On Jan 02, 2021
damola1:

Na true o... be like say my game no tight at all
Lol Ori ẹ ti yi
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Ballack1(m): 6:20am On Jan 02, 2021
Make the lady pack well
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Tolumiide: 6:21am On Jan 02, 2021
Amumaigwe:

You dey mind the greedy man.He enjoys economic monopoly, msssive FOREX rebates and other many government concessions, yet will inflate the price of cement to milk his compatriots at home and use the excess for philandering with prostitutes iin the US.
Baba, na joke I dey o.

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by lookingfly: 6:25am On Jan 02, 2021
Na him private life....nothing concern us jare. Abi d man no straff again because he's the richest man in Africa?
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 02, 2021
See how American Olosho use pussy turned our billionaire Oga to mumu in America

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by payloader(m): 6:25am On Jan 02, 2021
anochuko01:
Busy ni! He has managers managing his numerous establishments who only give him situation reports. That dude has all the time in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Resurgent2016: 6:26am On Jan 02, 2021
leadzeal:
In this world of social media, it is really hard to keep things on the low. I bet dangote had no idea she took a pic of him.

But I really used to appreciate the elusive nature of this man. Bloggers had tried for years to see the other aspects of his life apart from business, and I guess they're having a field day

He's stinkingly rich, very powerful and single. If he no find woman, woman go find am die, but somehow he kept it away from the media. I salute the guy

12 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by dirtycoin(m): 6:28am On Jan 02, 2021
ShenTeh:
Ah! I hope these girls are not trying to blackmail baba?

Baba no send o. Typical Nigerian polygamist. Thank God it is not rape they are accusing him of.

But we know how this works - Expect more of these 'exposures' before this quarter runs out.

Na dem go tire.

How is Alhaji Dangote a polygamist? He is not legally married to anyone as of now.

4 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by illicit(m): 6:29am On Jan 02, 2021
Dangote finally cast sha....
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Quincykay: 6:30am On Jan 02, 2021
Abeg, leave the man to complete the capital projects he's working on in Nigeria. He's not doing anything wrong. Especially not anything worse than the other non-performing "big men" in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by dirtycoin(m): 6:30am On Jan 02, 2021
anochuko01:

Lessons learnt.

Men, no matter our status/class in life, have needs to be filled. Body no be wood.

3 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by EgunMogaji2: 6:32am On Jan 02, 2021
Aganju:

You no dey see the nyansh?

It’s not yansh.

1 Like

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by authority2006(m): 6:32am On Jan 02, 2021
eagleu:
Federal government made 'richest man in Africa' has no idea how to conduct himself.

If that's all could learn from that man and his industrious nature, that's bad for you.

11 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by dirtycoin(m): 6:33am On Jan 02, 2021
Patriarchy001:
Hmmm.. notice how the 'richest man in Nigeria' avoids Nigerian women??

That says a lot cheesy

Don't be in a hurry to conclude yet.

He may also have some female Nigerian friends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:33am On Jan 02, 2021
meobizy:

like I can't even revolve my thinking around this misplace priorities? even those that their poor papa have many concubine have the vibes to be calling Dangote out

is Dangote an elected official of this country? why should a private man lifestyle bothered the dumbest citizen so much than politicians taking their money abroad

imagine this one saying in two weeks time, they'll move on, 2021 just start, don't move on you hear, na Dangote wey feel buy your family house in million times should be your headache

15 Likes

Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by dirtycoin(m): 6:34am On Jan 02, 2021
WalkerMichael:
fear women... e get why

Words of wisdom.
Re: Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video by dirtycoin(m): 6:36am On Jan 02, 2021
Omihanifa:
All I can say is that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
a woman who has been rejected by a man can be ferociously angry and vindictive.

And she can take a lifetime to execute her plans of destroying the man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor / Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.