Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Is That A Most That All Men Most Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is That A Most That All Men Most Marry (355 Views)

Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Women! (reveal) / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is That A Most That All Men Most Marry by Vidodino: 8:08am On Jan 02, 2021
Any time I am trying to hook up to some girls it will just collapse I have try so many time it doesn't work for me, age is not my on side again please what should I do now
Re: Is That A Most That All Men Most Marry by jawalis(m): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2021
For now; All you need to focus on is your grammar. I mean your spoken English.

6 Likes

Re: Is That A Most That All Men Most Marry by Juliusmomoh: 8:16am On Jan 02, 2021
jawalis:
Don't mind the guy..

1 Like

Re: Is That A Most That All Men Most Marry by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 02, 2021
must not most op

1 Like

Re: Is That A Most That All Men Most Marry by Nazgul: 8:20am On Jan 02, 2021
Vidodino:
Any time I am trying to hook up to some girls it will just collapse I have try so many time it doesn't work for me, age is not my on side again please what should I do now
Stop being nervous and just be yourself, see the girls like your sister, relative, best friend...etc. Alsoso try to find out why your hookups aren't working out.

It could be that the problem might just be from you. Are you possessive, hot tempered, jealous, insecure...etc.

3 Likes

Re: Is That A Most That All Men Most Marry by donbachi(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2021
I dey go stop dog make e chop shiit..as if na me go chop am..No marry.

1 Like

Re: Is That A Most That All Men Most Marry by Tenshades(m): 8:50am On Jan 02, 2021
jawalis:

What a wicked world... grin

2 Likes

Re: Is That A Most That All Men Most Marry by hashtagged(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2021
In this age we are now am very sure about 50% of men don't want to marry I don't too and will never
Re: Is That A Most That All Men Most Marry by mosdii(m): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2021
Not at all when we have a large chunk of useless girls all over.
Re: Is That A Most That All Men Most Marry by AfroKnight: 10:28am On Jan 02, 2021
You may be attracted to girls who don’t like you and who date you just for what you can give them.

Or

They may be scared of marrying you for a number of reasons. Are you violent? Are you extremely domineering?

Or marriage is probably not for you.
Re: Is That A Most That All Men Most Marry by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Vidodino:

You don't have to marry if you don't want to

(1) (Reply)

Remitano NGN Wallet Disabled / Dream Meaning Of Wandering In The Bush / Have Telcos Started NIN Registration In Your Area??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.