Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. (42929 Views)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Toks2008(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
I quite agree that there are some qualities that totally turns each lady off and that is perfectly ok but i also want every lady reading this to know that no guy is entirely bad or entirely good...every guy has a terrible character that could make you run and a sweet nature that can make you fall in love with him.

He may not drink or smoke but he just might be a chronic philanderer.
He may be sweet,romantic,caring but addicted to cannabis
He may be kind hearted, gentle, and responsible but may be very laid back and unambitious.
He may have all the sweet qualities you could ever dream of but dangerously Jealous...

I can go on and on to highlight different types of guys with varying good and bad qualities intertwined and no matter how many times you change guys,there will always be a reason to leave or stay with such so just make up your mind to celebrate his good sides and ignore the bad sides and take him for who he is whilst you try to help him become a better person.

There is nothing like a good or bad choice of man but what we have is your choice and what you make of it.

I hope this makes sense.

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by DaddyKross: 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
I am kindhearted, gentle, responsible and ambitious

I am sweet, romantic, caring and not addicted to cannabis

I only drink Orijin bitters, i don't smoke and i am not a chronic philander

Bhet

I am broke cry

380 Likes 23 Shares

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by greatnaija01: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
same is for Ladies... WE ARE ALL HUMAN... so don't limit this to one gender... ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE and RAISE a person from a bad lifestyle to a good one.

Toks2008:
Often times, many ladies tend to leave one guy for another as a result of a character defect and whilst I believe this is perfectly ok,i also want every lady reading this to know that no guy is entirely bad or entirely good...every guy has a terrible character that would want to make you run and every guy also has a sweet nature that can make you fall in love with him.

He may not drink or smoke but he just might be a chronic philanderer.
He may be sweet,romantic,caring but addicted to cannabis
He may be kind hearted, gentle, and responsible but may be very laid back and unambitious....

I can go on and on to highlight different types of guys with varying good and bad qualities intertwined and no matter how many times you change guys, there will always be a reason to leave or stay with such so just make up your mind to celebrate his good sides and ignore the bad sides and take him for who he is whilst you try to help him become a better person.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
Not just men, humans generally are imperfect.

Every woman has what is a deal breaker for her.
Some can tolerate a cheat, he should sha provide.
Some can tolerate physical abuse, the makeup sex should be good.
Some can tolerate poverty, but he should have a rich dick.

The list goes on.
The idea is to find a healthy balance as no one is perfect.
Don't go tolerating things that can turn you into an emotional wreck or leave you 6ft below.

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Toks2008(m): 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lalasticlala what do you think?
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Toks2008(m): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
AntiBrutus:

The list goes on.
The idea is to find a balance as no one is perfect.

Very true but sometimes you just might be meeting guys with those crazy traits you so detest.
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
In as much as I would love to agree with you, I can't help but partially disagree at some point.

Yes humans are imperfect, Men and women. And there is nothing like perfect Person! Perfection comes when two imperfects agree to accept their flaws and live with it.

That said, it would be foolish of anyone to walk into a serious relationship /Marriage with the idea of reforming or enduring his or her spouse. People do not change! People only compromise their flaws when they can't afford to loose the other half. The day this willingness ends or is breached is the day the flaws comes back.

It is advisable to be involved with someone whose default is something you can endure. Something you can manage or live with.

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
Toks2008:

Very true but sometimes you just might be meeting guys with those crazy traits you so detest.

Then I will leave. Marriage isn't a rehabilitation home. I will leave before one of us hurts the other.

10 Likes

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Olalan(m): 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
As much as no one is perfect, there are guys out there who are responsible by societal standard, but the truth is many girls see those guys as weaklings

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Toks2008(m): 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Then I will leave. Marriage isn't a rehabilitation home. I will leave before one of us hurts the other.

Better still don't go into the marriage if you know you cant take him for who he is.

3 Likes

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
Toks2008:

Better still don't go into the marriage if you know you cant take him for who he is.

We're saying the same thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by eezeribe(m): 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
DaddyKross:

Bhet

I am broke cry
but...
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by SmellingAnus(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
There is sense in what you wrote sha.... So also do some women... Some of them could be very caring but they will cheat on you with married men... Lol... Some of them could be so understanding but they will cheat on you with their course-mates or colleagues... It goes on and on....

2 Likes

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Adasun(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
DaddyKross:

Bhet

I am broke cry
da worst
cheesy cheesy

hustle more bro, not because of bitches but to enjoy lyf beta

12 Likes

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by DaddyKross: 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
Adasun:
da worst
cheesy cheesy

hustle more bro, not because of bitches but to enjoy lyf beta

Okay motivational speaker

eezeribe:

but and philanderer...

Okay teacher

4 Likes

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by eezeribe(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
DaddyKross:

Okay motivational speaker

Okay teacher
Okay too... Lol
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Rigel95(m): 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
See, if a woman has all the qualities in this world but still has something I consider a major character flaw like nagging...I still won't take her to the altar.

3 Likes

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Onyinye15(f): 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
None is perfect

MA nwoke MA nwanyi shocked

13 Likes

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by zinaunreal(m): 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Chop the rice like that

2 Likes

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Coldfeets: 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
No it didn't make any sense at all. shocked
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Guapismo: 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
There are men that do not do all these
I'm a living example
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by IMASTEX: 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Human is by nature imperfect
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Caustics: 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
angry foool are you perfect?
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
True talk. No one is perfect, it's up to you to find a man and find perfection in his inperfections....I dunno if that makes sense sha

4 Likes

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by decode55(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nah, you got this one wrong bro
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by akeentech(m): 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
DaddyKross:

Bhet

I am broke cry
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Oyindidi(f): 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
So true
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
Poster all men are not the same,

I am ambitious, faithful to my wife, not a drunk,God fearing,good husband and a wonderful dad.

Don't mess every ladies mind with your wrong mindset.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by Follygunners: 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by whizbee(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
AntiBrutus:

The list goes on.
The idea is to find a healthy balance as no one is perfect.
Don't go tolerating things that can turn you into an emotional wreck or leave you 6ft below.

Experience shows in your post... wehdone ma

1 Like

Re: The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. by pansophist(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
If Moses, Esau, and Solomon had more than one wife, why cant present-day men. Afterall, there are more women in this world. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month / 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before / How To Talk To A Girl...You Have Never Met..Both Online And Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.