Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? (2297 Views)

As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Nazgul: 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
Shortyy:

It's not just my opinion but my belief.

Not everyone needs stress in their lives. cheesy
Exactly... happy believe and happy stress free life.

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nazgul:

Like I said, everyone is a warrior, Alfa male/female... etc, on the internet.

Reality is a total different ball game. You can say whatever you want to say. It's your opinion and you're entitled to it. So there's no need arguing.

spot on. She is only faking

For women, the craving for emotional attachment is even worse as they have been biologically wired for this.

She can only deceive the naive with her submission

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Nazgul: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Respectedguy:

spot on. She is only faking

For women, the craving for emotional attachment is even worse as they have been biologically wired for this.

She can only deceive the naive with her submission
Exactly!
Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Shortyy(f): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nazgul:

Exactly... happy believe and happy stress free life.

Awww thanks

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Newbielearner(m): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Respectedguy:
Hey guys

often I hear that the one who spends most in a relationship is the more invested party

Thing is, I have no needs or wants and I have a "do it myself syndrome" so I barely let people do stuff for me

I however would like to get women to spend more on me just for the fun of and to test the principle

how do I go about this? Asking upfront would make me feel like a loafer

A Nigerian girl? Maybe 1% out of all.

However, be wary of someone claiming ownership over you because they spend on you.

Endeavour to spend on her as well. That's what grows a relationship. When both parties spend on each other's dreams.

To find such a girl, you gotta check in high places such as an industrious colleague, church member, a business associate turned friend, etc.

Anyone that can invest in you as a man is a treasure. Just don't mess things up. And pray to your stars that you don't meet those street girls (the bill them gang).

Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by phazotron(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
Respectedguy:
Hey guys

often I hear that the one who spends most in a relationship is the more invested party

Thing is, I have no needs or wants and I have a "do it myself syndrome" so I barely let people do stuff for me

I however would like to get women to spend more on me just for the fun of and to test the principle

Na woman Wey love you go spend on you.....na decision. Find a woman who loves you.... spending on you would be the least of your problems

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by phazotron(m): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
Respectedguy:
Hey guys

Na woman Wey love you go spend on you.....na decision. Find a woman who loves you.... spending on you would be the least of your problems okay?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Adasun(m): 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
gfon:
Be jovial,make her laugh and lastly your straffing levels gats be A1.My ex back then literally handed me her atm card and pin,anytime guy man need rabba,i just pick am go withraw.
hw do u fvck her,rough,hard,fast,gentle or what?

What does it mean to Bleep good?
Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by pansophist(m): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
All my life, it is usual for women to spend on me simply because I do not go where I am not welcomed. I won't just expect a random girl I like to feel the same way and start spending on me, in fact, my brain is programmed in a way that I can't even find you attractive if it is not mutual. I go kill that love in my brain. So having cleared that, the formula to make a woman spend reasonably on you will be if she has already found you attractive. Humans by nature will spend money on the desires of their heart, be it material things like clothes and shoes, or to impress and get the attention of their beloved.

So uncle, look at the pool of women that have already find you attractive, the ones you're ignoring, it is there you shall found the one that will willingly spend on you, and shall give you peace of mind. And if you do not like the type of women that already finds you attractive, work harder in your hustle, enter the gym and improve your lifestyle, then you will be a magnet that attracts even more high-quality women, giving you infinitely more options.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by gfon(m): 5:15am On Jan 03, 2021
Adasun:
hw do u fvck her,rough,hard,fast,gentle or what?

What does it mean to Bleep good?
you just gats observe her body while straffing,there is a time to go fast,slow and quite rough.If you can get that right,na she go dey even initiate sex with abeg ontop.
Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by zexy2030(m): 7:32am On Jan 03, 2021
Shortyy:

Bruh, I don't trust no one. This isn't a pretending thing. I only have just one or two people I'm close to. My elder sister and my boss (female).

Like I told you, only an inexperienced girl will fall for that trick, because las las it will end in premium tears.

No one should fool herself or himself around anyone all in the name of love.

Let's not be deceived by telemundo and zeeworld biko. grin

You can't expect me to fall for you because you're being nice. Kolowerk na.

Me I nice pass you o. cheesy
Let everything be neutral. Simple.

If anyone comes at me with that pattern, I'll know damn sure it ain't for real.

BTW, the person wey get my mumu button, dem never born am
I wish I could meet you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has She Ever Done This?? / Ur Man Hood Should Be Like This Wen U Wake Up In Morning&guy Having Sex Wit Cow / College Girl Shamelessly Shows Off Her Big Bum In Jeans! Outrageous!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.