Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,983 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo (40547 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by deltateam: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
kenzysmith:
100 million what? they for kuku ma demand for the ownership of the school na big thieves . see her face like yansh wey dey rub lip stick

grin
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Dreambeat: 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
webosky:

child abuse? committed by another child?
I doubt you went to school
Oga wey go school. Go and take back the money you spent and come back and relearn from us wey no go school.

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Ishilove: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
The ignorance displayed in this thread makes my skin crawl.

In saner climes the school would have been closed down pending the outcome of the investigation. The boy's parents are well within their rights and in my opinion, 100million is way too small. The people calling Don-Davis's mother a thief don't have children yet. When you have yours then you will understand the pains they are going through. It's heartbreaking. This child has been badly damaged.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Akpuobi1: 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
44Bulldog:
Chai....igbos, always with business mentality, no pun intended grin

She wan use them cash out for this new year cheesy

Travel out of your local enclave, so that your empty skull can get properly educated of states and regions that make up Nigeria, but you refuse.

I mean how is Archibong and Akwaibom igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Ishilove: 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
Oracleforce:
Words of Bishop Oyedepo comes to mind....if the whole church comes against a man, it will crash and if a whole church comes against a system, the system will collapse .....
I doubt if the woman will be alive to collect such money.
Na you go kill am?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
Is04970:
“We respectfully demand the payment of N100,000,000 within 21 days of the receipt of this letter as compensation to assuage the dehumanizing, horrendous torture and indignity our client’s son was subjected to and for his medical checkup and medication.
Someone want to cash in from here.
While I vehemently condemn the treatment metted out to the boy I feel the mother is trying to blow the whole issue out of proportion.
Those of us that also attended missionary boarding schools didn't have it better.
My "Before and After pictures" was worse than this.
True talk the 100 million naira is too much
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by babatunji36117: 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
: Best moves ever. Atleats you follow chop from tithings and offerings wrong move. I ll rather choose justice over cash out
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by 44Bulldog(m): 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
Akpuobi1:

Travel out of your local enclave, so that your empty skull can get properly educated of states and regions that make up Nigeria, but you refuse.

I mean how is Archibong and Akwaibom igbo

Na hausa

Odé
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Fiscus105(m): 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
LutanFyah:
Don't support evil because your church is involved.

If you're enlightened, you'd know that defilement can be difficult to prove if the victim has taken his/her bath after the act. Still,it doesn't negate the the fact that the young man was sexually abused and your church will definitely settle out of court or risk being dragged in the mud as long the case lasts thereby losing students and prospective students too.

You too should not support evil bcoz it involves church, even to the blind it's obvious the woman want to bring church down, going by her utterance and body language, did you ask your self why every other person or entity not supporting her intentions
including her own doctor except people like you who shall go down with her and her evil Child.

Is husband or relative of husband ever talk, but person like you who mourn more than bereaved
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

Tasted, not tested. You should find one Secondary school and enrol.

Na sweet I wan taste? "So tasted and trusted"...you be iti!
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by andyanders: 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

Guy, I was implicated in something I knew nothing about. Took the idiot to court and he sent people to start begging me. I no gree o.
That same scenario is playing out here.

This woman can never win this matter in court with the way she is behaving like a fool.
Even her appearance goes to show that the woman looks like one crimminal intention and want to cash out on this issue.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Whiteshield: 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ninisun:

Na sweet I wan taste? "So tasted and trusted"...you be iti!

Uchu, your problem is that you are a village goat why uses Igbo accent to type English.
Your husband never marry. Na dog e buy put for house. When he is ready, will get sensible young girls and kick you out.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Whiteshield: 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
andyanders:
Even her appearance goes to show that the woman looks like one crimminal intention and want to cash out on this issue.

Don't mind the idiot of a woman. If you ask her anything that will expose her, she will say the matter is under investigation. But she didn't know it is under investigation when she made a demand of 100Million.

The funny part is that she didn't mention rehabilitation for her supposedly abused child or medical treatment. She jumped to 100 Million. I laugh at her stupidity.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Whiteshield: 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Patrioticman007:

What a poisonous statement, your word's are poisons to anybody that has young children.
Its a fact that Sodomy is a glorified act in the church today, that's why gay marriage is been conducted in churches. However let these innocent children become adults before you indoctrinate them.
100m is too small for the psychological damage done to this boy.

You are a renowned fool.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by dave234(m): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by GreyLaw(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
Dreambeat:
They are well within their right to sue the school. If it were the western world, the school would have been closed down pending the results of the investigation. Child abuse is a very serious offence

No. It is not done so in any Western world. The usual thing is for the teacher(s) involved to be sacked and made to face the law. In the US there are countless teachers both male and female, even principals, who were caught and the schools were not closed down. So you would close down the schools and do what with the school fees paid by others? And if it were mid-term or mid year, the other hundreds of students would become school-less, or go somewhere else to start in the middle?

In the UK where about 2 years ago it was found that a good majority of clubs' academy involved in homosexual exploitation of small kids, what was done? Were the clubs or the academies closed? No. The perpetrators are usually fished out and dealt with according to the law.

Finally, I am disappointed such thing could happen in such a good schoool. It goes to show that evil can be perpetrated anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by cococandy(f): 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
As they should

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Awoo88: 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
In all these no body is talking about the culprit. It is that the boy can not identify those that molested him or the parent are just exaggerating these whole thing to embarrass the school and the Deeper Life Church

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by NobleSeed(m): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:
This has been the game plan all along. No wonder the woman fought with Deeper Life, fought with Akwa Ibom state government, even fought with her own doctor who issued a report that her child didn't suffer what she claimed her child suffered.

Deeper Life that didn't give you apology. You think it is 100M they will give you. Na Woman Mirror them go pack give you. Fat, ugly thief like you.
Hahahahah baba be calming down.... The last paragraph got me laughing.. LolZ
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

Uchu, your problem is that you are a village goat why uses Igbo accent to type English.
Your husband never marry. Na dog e buy put for house. When he is ready, will get sensible young girls and kick you out.

Uchu gbuo gi there.You are a muturu hegotee!!!
Don't ever mention me with your leprosy finger.Anumanu,that has no respect..common run along.ITI correcting someone!
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by ekemsi: 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
A woman that refused to cooperate with the Commissioner for police in the state for investigation and even the Akwa Ibom State Government. She doesn't listen to anyone, refusing her son to even speak up for himself, not even giving him a change to say the truth. As if she was the in the boarding school.
This is point 1, she will expose herself the same way she accuse the School. Her disgrace will go viral the same way. Everyone will soon know the truth, to her shame and reproach.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by ladychioma: 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lies from the darkest pit of hell. Deborah Okezie and family did not demand or Sue anyone any amount.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Meteng: 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
longetivity:
serves them right, but how dem go take pay this huge amount of money
No be Deeper Life again? They gat billions
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by erico2k2(m): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ninisun:

Don't mind Nigerians politicians have made us not to know our rights.
too right
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by pocohantas(f): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
BafanaBafana:
This woman look like person wey dey beat her husband. If you don't know about her you would think she is a single mother or a widow. Her husband is alive and well but she is the person calling all the shots!
If the husband had handled this matter like a man who uses his head from the beginning, this wouldn't have been this messy

She is a mother and in pains. Isn’t that why you guys love your mothers? Why is it suddenly out of place that a mother is pained by what happened to her child?

She has said she didn’t demand for 100m, even if she sued them for damages worth 100m- I don’t think it is out of place in law.

Pray tell how men handle sexual abuse of their kids. We are here to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Jjohola: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
People think that they can go Scott free fr o m their wickedness. This woman disrespect a whole church and she is enjoying it with all her supporters on top lies. Her doctor confirmed that it was lies yet she argued and denied. Remember this woman whatsoever you sow with all your support team you will reap and that is definite. And don't forget the moment you stop pulling down which you cannot succeed innocent people that when your anguish will start except you repent.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Whiteshield: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ninisun:
Uchu gbuo gi there.You are a muturu hegotee!!!
Don't ever mention me with your leprosy finger.Anumanu,that has no respect..common run along.ITI correcting someone!

Why e dey pain you? Aba pauper.
Your husband knows you are a liability without value and will soon kick you out for better woman to enter. Efulefu
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
Is04970:
“We respectfully demand the payment of N100,000,000 within 21 days of the receipt of this letter as compensation to assuage the dehumanizing, horrendous torture and indignity our client’s son was subjected to and for his medical checkup and medication.
Someone want to cash in from here.
While I vehemently condemn the treatment metted out to the boy I feel the mother is trying to blow the whole issue out of proportion.
Those of us that also attended missionary boarding schools didn't have it better.
My "Before and After pictures" was worse than this.
Mmm... so because you didn't have it better everyone else should get the same or live with the same treatment right? Ridiculous!

You can still cash out on your own abuse, oh!! Hang on! It isn't about you is it? cheesy
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by ekerintee: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
They will soon run down the school ,just imagine other parents now come up with their own case School don close be that .Come to think of it,it happens virtually in all boarding school.but this will teach the school to sit up and monitor those handed over to them for good upbringing.

quote author=Oharina post=97641290]This is a typical of the saying, "opportunity comes but ones". Time to cashout. I know what happened to her son is bad. But believe me if i tell you that some women will be envying this woman now.[/quote]
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Sunnyja: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:
This has been the game plan all along. No wonder the woman fought with Deeper Life, fought with Akwa Ibom state government, even fought with her own doctor who issued a report that her child didn't suffer what she claimed her child suffered.

Deeper Life that didn't give you apology. You think it is 100M they will give you. Na Woman Mirror them go pack give you. Fat, ugly thief like you.
Will you be bold to write this if this kid was your child?!
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Whiteshield: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
ladychioma:
Lies from the darkest pit of hell. Deborah Okezie and family did not demand or Sue anyone any amount.

Oh, she's Igbo? No wonder. She wan open shop for Deeper Life head. grin

Before you deny it on her behalf, wait let her deny it first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding / 1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced / MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.