Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo (41205 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Whiteshield: 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
Sunnyja:
Will you be bold to write this if this kid was your child?!

If her own chosen doctor could deny her claims of sexual assault saying there was no proof in the boy's body, I'll go with the testimony of a qualified medical practitioner over hers.

If he was my son, I won't be stupid and irresponsible enough to dump him in a boarding school without visiting occasionally. Is the school a savings account?
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by prince088: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Dreambeat:
They are well within their right to sue the school. If it were the western world, the school would have been closed down pending the results of the investigation. Child abuse is a very serious offence

You guys just make blanket silly statements. Which western world will close down as school because of an accusation by one student?
You are even talking of the western world which is the headquarters of child molestation.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Omoslim26: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
44Bulldog:

Odé

oponu you carry this your rubbish cross over 2021
na watin you go do for 600yrs be dis to day cry ipob dis afonja dat aboki dis na your destiny abi ?

you better go find work
na new year be dis

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
Yep! I agree! Infact, that amount is not even enough, but then again, I remember when i filed for compensations against a certain company, I got the money but dammm!! The company claimed they are bankrupt and had no fund initially, when they finally paid it was on an instalment of a meagre amount every month.

The church has money, the congregation's money, they could not run out of cash.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Hoseaovo(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
Dreambeat:
They are well within their right to sue the school. If it were the western world, the school would have been closed down pending the results of the investigation. Child abuse is a very serious offence

Just like that? What if the allegations are not entirely true? What if the boy just have fever as the report stated? What if.....? Just because the woman cried wolf and there is actually a wolf. One thing about being matured is hearing clearly from both sides before you make judgement and condemn else you will just open your wide mouth,join the ignorant masses and speak rubbish.

The church have not denied any fact. In short they have subjected themselves to all types of legal investigations. From my own point of view, the church have done every thing legally right as far as the case is concerned but because some of you guys already hate the church, you want to by all means drag their name in the mud. You all need to be careful.

This Nigeria wey women dey carry accuse people of rape and then turn out to be false should teach every one a lesson to be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by sanpipita(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
Cash out or not, if People are made to compensate or be punished for their misdemeanor, Nigeria will be a better place, let school pay for their responsibility

White people would have sued them to last kobo
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Guest911: 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
Please pay the family their money
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by HRMK: 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
that is rather too high for a missionary school to cough out!i understand the medical report didnt confirm the abuse the mother was claiming!
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Samsonklin(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:
This has been the game plan all along. No wonder the woman fought with Deeper Life, fought with Akwa Ibom state government, even fought with her own doctor who issued a report that her child didn't suffer what she claimed her child suffered.

Deeper Life that didn't give you apology. You think it is 100M they will give you. Na Woman Mirror them go pack give you. Fat, ugly thief like you.
One day your turn will come. And when that day comes, we will see how you will react. Don't worry.

Ps: I don't stand for the woman nor the church. I'm simply responding to this inhumane statement of yours. It ends here.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by matm: 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
Monologue.When u find out that the reasoning level of ur rival is low,U feed him/her with silence.For even if u talk he/she will never understand and by that u are denigrating urself.Its like arguing with a tout.U allow him to do the talking,and render judgement all alone.And in his mind he is the wisest.However,at the end she will learn that a dog that doesn't bark should be feared more than the one that barks.Thats what one would arrive at,when he/she claims to be wiser than government,the court,the school authority,the police and even the doctors in a case she wasn't an eye witness but fights based on what she was allegedly told by her son.No one is a Judge in his own case.The law court is still there.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Whiteshield: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
Samsonklin:

One day your turn will come. And when that day comes, we will see how you will react. Don't worry.

Ps: I don't stand for the woman nor the church. I'm simply responding to this inhumane statement of yours. It ends here.

May you get to the peak of your life and when you do, one lying woman will lie against you and you lose all you have.

Why did she fight her own very doctor she got to test the boy? The doctor said there is no evidence of abuse and less than 24 hours later, she is already asking for 100Million.

I was against Deeper Life church in this matter until today when she made this foolish demand not for rehabilitation for her son or medical treatment but money. The woman is a big thief and a foolish one too
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by apparentlylaw(m): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

The abortion drug your mom used to abort you didn't work but it has damaged you beyond repair. See your forehead like Aba Road.

Lol Your Father there that's if you even have one
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by simplesearch: 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
Devil and his agents looking for how to get at the Man of God at all cost, this is just a cover-up, it definitely would fail just like it failed with blessing during the lockdown. How will sinners not rejoice at such news since he's always a thorn in their flesh and will not join any of their local or international secret societies like many preachers have secretly sold their souls to the devil. They can always plant their mole and instigate anything directly or indirectly to silence the voice of righteousness in the land it will fail woefully. Even during the great tribulation God will still send Elijah and Moses, the two preachers of righteousness to preach against their immorality, they will do all to kill them and will send gift when this eventually happens. No wonder why the nations of the world will be turned into hell eventually and the righteous will take over at last. They abhor anything righteousness and would rather prefer to beg for pardon in hell than make their way right here by embracing the truth.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by LutanFyah: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
Fiscus105:

You too should not support evil bcoz it involves church, even to the blind it's obvious the woman want to bring church down, going by her utterance and body language, did you ask your self why every other person or entity not supporting her intentions
including her own doctor except people like you who shall go down with her and her evil Child.

Is husband or relative of husband ever talk, but person like you who mourn more than bereaved
I'm not supporting anybody, I'm all for justice.

I'll suggest you go back to secondary school cos you can't even type very well. Your use of grammar is terrible.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Samsonklin(m): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

May you get to the peak of your life and when you do, one lying woman will lie against you and you lose all you have.

Why did she fight her own very doctor she got to test the boy? The doctor said there is no evidence of abuse and less than 24 hours later, she is already asking for 100Million.

I was against Deeper Life church in this matter until today when she made this foolish demand not for rehabilitation for her son or medical treatment but money. The woman is a big thief and a foolish one too
I Sha Don tell you wetin I Wan tell you. Again, I nor dey support whether na church or na the woman. One day, misfortune like this will befall you and I will see your reaction. Finish!
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Fiscus105(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
LutanFyah:
I'm not supporting anybody, I'm all for justice.

I'll suggest you go back to secondary school cos you can't even type very well. Your use of grammar is terrible.

You are free, having defeated you on point and opinion, you resulted to intimidation on grammar.

Newsapapper editor, I salute ooooooo.

Kindergarten teacher I pity you, I don't have your time on grammatical stuff.

I'm for justice!

Not I'm all for justice!!

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by drey076(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:
This has been the game plan all along. No wonder the woman fought with Deeper Life, fought with Akwa Ibom state government, even fought with her own doctor who issued a report that her child didn't suffer what she claimed her child suffered.

Deeper Life that didn't give you apology. You think it is 100M they will give you. Na Woman Mirror them go pack give you. Fat, ugly thief like you.
thank you jare
The woman na thief
Make she go steal the 100m na
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by generalwo(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
erico2k2:

How are the schools meant to learn thier lessons
..... Revoke their licence, close them down or they donate that N100m to charity or orphanage homes but not to the parents.... This is pure greed on the part of the parents
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Whiteshield: 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
apparentlylaw:

Lol Your Father there that's if you even have one

See this ugly thing that looks like a wall gecko. You can never have a father, you this thing that looks like something downloaded from an animal poorn site.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Whiteshield: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Samsonklin:

I Sha Don tell you wetin I Wan tell you. Again, I nor dey support whether na church or na the woman. One day, misfortune like this will befall you and I will see your reaction. Finish!

Misfortune will befall you and your family.
You will work all your life and lose it all to a lying blackmailer.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by coolsegun2002: 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
So, students are messing around in a school hostel and the school has to pay 100million.....

U guys don’t even know how things work in the court...good luck to her getting the money
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
Maxymilliano:
So this was the whole essence of the brouhaha.

[s]What happen to allowing the instruments of Justice unraveling what was hidden and commensurate sanctions meted out to anyone found wanting[/s]
You are reasoning like an average Nigeria Polithiefcians who will always reason out the reality. Who told you the is instruments of justice in Nigeria? Be reasonable please.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by igbowoman: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Anaedo1: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

I am not a Deeper Life member and I can bet no one in your entire lineage is as educated as I am. Or does your father have a PhD in Law? You useless nonentity.

A mother is not concerned about rehabilitation of her supposedly abused son and didn't even wait for criminal and medical investigation to be concluded before demanding 100M. Idiots like you defending here are even more stupid than her.

Instead of raising superior arguments you're calling out parents..A sure hallmark of those raised in the gutters..I won't join you in gutter fights because you will easily defeat me since it's your humble abode..Just enrol in the next academic session..It's never late for you..
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Cuppycakes(f): 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
But if you listen to the Boys latest video, he called out two other boys that dip fingers in his anus and rub feaces on him. Those boys are probably not gay and had nothing of such in mind, they were only been mischievous...
And my anger why didn't he report?
Why didn't he mention it to his friends or even his mum that's if she actually was there for him during visiting days?

Moreso, a fine of 100m is outrageous and unrealistic, this goes to show that the boy's wellbeing and mental health wasn't part of the plan, it was always about money and maybe her hate for the church.

But you come for me, be sincere has u asked urself why the boy is the only one with such complaint?
I know Nigerians with his mum coming out like this other mums or guardians with similar cases would have been bold enough to come out and speak on their wards experiences.

Let our hate for the church not make us reason blindly..

I wish the cute boy better life and good education somewhere else.
And hope he scales through this difficult part and I also pray this doesn't affect his mental health in anyway and his education somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
longetivity:
serves them right, but how dem go take pay this huge amount of money

Them go price am come down. Anyhow something must fall.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Donkonyon: 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Onye Oshi, now I know the reason for the brouhaha, you are bitting more than you can chew. Watch out.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by 44Bulldog(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

oponu you carry this your rubbish cross over 2021
na watin you go do for 600yrs be dis to day cry ipob dis afonja dat aboki dis na your destiny abi ?

you better go find work
na new year be dis

LOL...E pain am sha cheesy

Ur problem, ur headache hahaha
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by isblog(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
longetivity:
serves them right, but how dem go take pay this huge amount of money

If only you know how rich deeper life ministries is. They can pay and should pay so it serves as a deterrent
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Whiteshield: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
Anaedo1:

Instead of raising superior arguments you're calling out parents..A sure hallmark of those raised in the gutters..I won't join you in gutter fights because you will easily defeat me since it's your humble abode..Just enrol in the next academic session..It's never late for you..

You said I am not educated, I asked if your father has a PhD in law and you started crying. You're an illiterate nonentity not fit to open your cursed mouth when people like us are talking. You should go meet your fellow beggars, loafers and never-do-wells.

I ask again, does your father have a PhD? Useless bastard.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by fof1: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) / Post Graduate Programmes In Nigerian Universities Outlined / FG Approves Abolition Of HND/BSC Dichotomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.