Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo (40619 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Okfrank25: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
shox:
Leave the matter for God to handle
yes my bros, 100m cannot buy his life ,only GOD can do what a man cant.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
bablon20:
I am beginning to suspect the parents, seems they want to fleece d school, the pictures are two different pictures of the same boy, one is when he was younger & d other is when he's older. The sudden change can't be as a result of the school maltreatment meted out on him.

May this be meted to your sons and daughters in future, Amen.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by naijacentric(m): 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

Fool, my pikin no for go Deeper Life School because I no fit enter the church sef.
Na so one idiot lie on top my head that year. Later when I handle am, e dey send foolish people like you to come beg me.

Tell that foolish woman to go to court and stop disturbing us here. Useless woman wey don folo everybody fight finish.
e pain am son of the devil go back to hell with your lies deeper life slave grin
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by amaham(m): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
Wow! The just spoilt everything

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by efficiencie(m): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
The church should pay the compensation, offer the apology and satisfy the demands of the parents of the boy. If someone asks for your cloak let him have your coat also...as for the school, apply stringent regulations in recruitment of staff and admission of students.

Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth...blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy!
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
Chidorx60:
Shame on this woman ...so what supposedly happened to her son..is not an avenue for her to raise awareness about child molestation but ultimately an opportunity to cash out ....

Now truth be told guys this woman is a liar .don't be an uniformed person driven by sentiments ...

If you truly have followed this story like I have to a certain degree..you will discover that the story is one kind...cuz it seems this boy was never molested at all... that picture is only a reflection of a young boy who is obviously stressed out from being introduced to boarding school life which he is obviously not used to..

Okay for the medical part of the story...Her own doctor said that this child has no single symptom of molestation or anal penetration...but he was treated for malaria which explained his sickliness...

By the way other students of the school said that they are well fed..and I have read an account where a man shared what his child who is a classmate of the said pupil told him...he said the boy in question refuses to wipe his anus after using the toilet and hence brings in the stench to the hostel it was as a result of tracing the bad smell that the young man's anus was discovered to be messy and so other students obliged that he be removed from the hostel .

See even if a child is being molested in a hostel..
come on, all the student in that hostel can't be gays now.. at least someone would have spoken up...how will you say that your child was molested severally in the presence of all the students in the hostel..

Even the government comot, hand, your doctor say na lie..an Finally this your actions now shows the entire reason for your ranting all along...
This woman is a pure liar and clout chaser...

Most woman would love to hide the bad incident and remove there children from public gaze..but this woman in her bid to get monetary gains have refused to die the matter and save her child's future image ....even in this new year

Just look at the stupid thing you wrote.May your kids be abused sexually! Let them pay for damages!!!
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by WilliamsDeGreat: 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:
This has been the game plan all along. No wonder the woman fought with Deeper Life, fought with Akwa Ibom state government, even fought with her own doctor who issued a report that her child didn't suffer what she claimed her child suffered.

Deeper Life that didn't give you apology. You think it is 100M they will give you. Na Woman Mirror them go pack give you. Fat, ugly thief like you.

LOL grin wahala they o
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Eriokanmi: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
Maxymilliano:
So this was the whole essence of the brouhaha.

What happen to allowing the instruments of Justice unraveling what was hidden and commensurate sanctions meted out to anyone found wanting
One of the sensible comments here.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Whiteshield: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
naijacentric:
e pain am son of the devil go back to hell with your lies deeper life slave grin

Nurudeen, I can't argue with a nonentity who couldn't pass Jamb properly and had to settle for one useless Biology course. Go and meet your village people with strong alfas cos your case is hopeless.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

Firstly, I don't attend Deeper Life and I have never attended that church. If you had an iota of commonsense, you will see that the woman is a thief and only dumb fools like you are swayed by her rants.

A mother is not concerned about rehabilitation of her supposedly abused son and didn't even wait for criminal and medical investigation to be concluded before demanding 100M. You people defending here are even more stupid than her.

That school will not lose students on the long run. I assure you. They were very foolish in handling this matter but they won't lose anything.

Your brain is leaking while your mouth oozes... you must be a teenager to write this.I can't even imagine any of my sons being done this.A school that is so expensive?
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ninisun:

Just look at the stupid thing you wrote.May your kids be abused sexually! Let them pay for damages!!!

I insulted you before...but I have modified this my post..and I pray that this will ever be the last insult I will insult anyone on Nairailand...

I forgive you...I refuse to be conquered the evil in Nairailand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Tulsaguy: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
Thorough investigation must be conducted to unravel how a very plum boy will suddenly become so spent like this.

Certainly he's been underfed. Man inhumanity to man.

But

I have only been hearing of the mother ans seeing her picture everywhere, where is the father? Hope he isn't one of those absentee fathers?
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by LordOfTheGame: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hahahahhahaha wahala shaa no dey hard to start ooh. Make this woman no regret this her actions and steps because the reports of the investigation may come out lesser than what she expected and the case will begin to suffer set back.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by LutanFyah: 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

I learnt my lesson the hard way. Now, I'm no longer afraid of litigation after I dealt with the idiot who lied on me.

Deeper Life won't pay you, her, or your fellow idiots a penny. Gather your foolish selves and do your worst.
Very fine that the liar is cooling off in jail but you need to heal from the trauma. So,I'd suggest you go see a psychiatrist cos from my virtual evaluation you might be mad and it's very terrible when you're also daft.

Deeper life is already paying with this bad publicity (Check the number of returning students and new intakes when school resumes) and they will pay more either by negotiating to pay a fraction of the 100m or head to court and see what remains of their gay prison.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Whiteshield: 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ninisun:

Your brain is leaking while your mouth oozes... you must be a teenager to write this.I can even imagine any of my sons been done this.A school that is so expensive?

If they sell you and all your family members, una not for enter any better school. You wey poverty don finish your life you dey find 1M Jeep. Foolish pauper.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Angrymode: 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:
This has been the game plan all along. No wonder the woman fought with Deeper Life, fought with Akwa Ibom state government, even fought with her own doctor who issued a report that her child didn't suffer what she claimed her child suffered.

Deeper Life that didn't give you apology. You think it is 100M they will give you. Na Woman Mirror them go pack give you. Fat, ugly thief like you.

To slap you de hungry me
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
Chidorx60:

Are you a fool...or did you exchange your brain with a dog's stool...

Sexual abuse that wasn't medically proven ..

Bloody sentimental he goat...it's cuz of brainless imps like you that the innocent go to jail...clueless aimless and ignorant idiot

I have your your time toddler!!! keep supporting child abuse and molestation. The school must pay.Go and remove your diaper kid cos I no you ain't a parent.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Whiteshield: 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
LutanFyah:

Very fine that the liar is cooling off in jail but you need to heal from the trauma. So,I'd suggest you go see a psychiatrist cos from my virtual evaluation you might be mad and it's very terrible when you're also daft.

Deeper life is already paying with this bad publicity (Check the number of returning students and new intakes when school resumes) and they will pay more either by negotiating to pay a fraction of the 100m or head to court and see what remains of their gay prison.

Let her get medical report for the supposed abuse? Even her own doctor couldn't attest to it.

Every other thing you wrote is irrelevant trash. I'll ignore.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

If they sell you and all your family members, una not for enter any better school. You wey poverty don finish your life you dey find 1M Jeep. Foolish pauper.

Eeeya oga yahoo plus,very soon govt will hushpuppy you.Shebi you steal to buy 10mil jeep,ewu awusa.Child molester,pervert abuser and ole
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by webosky: 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
Dreambeat:
They are well within their right to sue the school. If it were the western world, the school would have been closed down pending the results of the investigation. Child abuse is a very serious offence

child abuse? committed by another child?
I doubt you went to school
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Miracle1991: 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Business. If you know you know
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

Let her get medical report for the supposed abuse? Even her own doctor couldn't attest to it.

Who told you the initial report didn't talk about the molestation? They compromised the report! The principal didn't handle the case well initially.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Scout60(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
sodiqapril:

Some idiots are there blaming the parents for demanding money...the boy has probably being infected with std

the health reports said no sexual molestation but the woman denied it
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Whiteshield: 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ninisun:
Eeeya oga yahoo plus,very soon govt will hushpuppy you.Shebi you steal to buy 10mil jeep,ewu awusa.Child molester,pervert abuser and ole

You don't have money, you don't have manners, you don't have sense, you don't have peace.
You are poor in wealth, character and sense. You are a curse to your family and a burden to your husband. Useless animal.

Looking for 1M Jeep to buy. grin
Na wetin your mate dey use be that? Poor b1tch.
Even your armed robber of a husband has refused to take care of you.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
webosky:

child abuse? committed by another child?
I doubt you went to school

Negligence by the same principal!
The mother asked her to change the dormitory, she agreeg but later didn't do it.The pal removed her from whatsapp group too which was wrong!
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by osazsky(m): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
Maxymilliano:
So this was the whole essence of the brouhaha.

What happen to allowing the instruments of Justice unraveling what was hidden and commensurate sanctions meted out to anyone found wanting
u are lucky u are in a shit hole..try this in sane country and d entire deeper life would be shut down...but i expect money to xchange hands as usual.thier son wont get justice...we have seen this kind of things alot so we are used to the pattern it will follow last last
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by giftygirl1(f): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nigerians are too quick to jump to conclusions. I follow this woman's update cause am a mother and if such thing happens to my child, I won't take it lightly at all.Around 10am today,she was live. She said that she never told the lawyer to collect 100million from anyone. She's a hard worker and will not use this opportunity to dupe anyone. All she wants is Justice for her soon. Don Davis even said what happened to him live. Am sure OP is a Deeper Lifer, trying to paint the Woman bad. #justicefordondavis.

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by CaptainFM1: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
They just made a mockery of the issue. Just Collect #500K and feed the boy well for 2weeks and let him rest well as well. Betterstill give him a 5 star treat at Obudu cattle ranch. The boy will get back to shape in no time.

As per the mental and emotional trauma, it may come back to be something positive for the boy later in life. You never can tell!

I'm not supporting maltreatment of any child, but this 100million noise is rubbish. If that's how it is, many of our parents would be millionaires by now because na real Koboko (Horse whip) I chop through out my schooling days.

Did it form part my discipline later in life? Maybe!
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

Digger,well done.You will have kids someday and then become a hawk.
Gracias
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by retake89(m): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=Chidorx60 post=97643928]Shame on this woman ...so what supposedly happened to her son..is not an avenue for her to raise awareness about child molestation but ultimately an opportunity to cash out ....

Now truth be told guys this woman is a liar .don't be an uniformed person driven by sentiments ...

If you truly have followed this story like I have to a certain degree..you will discover that the story is one kind...cuz it seems this boy was never molested at all... that picture is only a reflection of a young boy who is obviously stressed out from being introduced to boarding school life which he is obviously not used to..

Okay for the medical part of the story...Her own doctor said that this child has no single symptom of molestation or anal penetration...but he was treated for malaria which explained his sickliness...

By the way other students of the school said that they are well fed..and I have read an account where a man shared what his child who is a classmate of the said pupil told him...he said the boy in question refuses to wipe his anus after using the toilet and hence brings in the stench to the hostel it was as a result of tracing the bad smell that the young man's anus was discovered to be messy and so other students obliged that he be removed from the hostel .

See even if a child is being molested in a hostel..
come on, all the student in that hostel can't be gays now.. at least someone would have spoken up...how will you say that your child was molested severally in the presence of all the students in the hostel..

Even the government comot, hand, your doctor say na lie..an Finally this your actions now shows the entire reason for your ranting all along...
This woman is a pure liar and clout chaser...

Most woman would love to hide the bad incident and remove there children from public gaze..but this woman in her bid to get monetary gains have refused to die the matter and save her child's future image ....even in this new year[/quote

Blessings upon blessings will locate u this year. Exactly my thoughts
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
CaptainFM1:
They just made a mockery of the issue. Just Collect #500K and feed the boy well for 2weeks and let him rest well as well. Betterstill give him a 5 star treat at Obudu cattle ranch. The boy will get back to shape in no time.

As per the mental and emotional trauma, it may come back to be something positive for the boy later in life. You never can tell!

I'm not supporting maltreatment of any child, but this 100million noise is rubbish. If that's how it is, many of our parents would be millionaires by now because na real Koboko (Horse whip) I chop through out my schooling days.

Did it form part my discipline later in life? Maybe!

Cool down kwanu,we get so emotive...we Nigerians.If you watch court cases on judge Judy and Joe Brown,you will know this is a serious case.In sane climes,little misunderstandings are taken to court talk more of this.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
longetivity:
serves them right, but how dem go take pay this huge amount of money
In in your own small imagination, one person will just wake up from his bed and tell someone to pay for damages, the "mumu" will just pay without court pronouncement? It is only court of competent jurisdiction that can order someone to pay for damages, not even the president of a nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Resolution Of ASUU Branches On Fg’s Offer / Have You Ever Wondered Whysome People Have These Little Holes Above Their Ears? / Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.