Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo (40623 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by SATANNIST: 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
LutanFyah:

The young named fingers and pointed fingers to his abusers , they must be brought to be cross examined before the court.

A rape case that happened years ago can still be proven, so don't think because semen was not found on him makes the case invalid.

She is not a hoe, she is seeking justice. If you and Deeper life thinks otherwise, you guys can refuse to pay her and meet her in court let's see who wins.
take deeper life to court. collecting money defeats the purpose. its more like she pimped him for cash
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by LutanFyah: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

Let her get medical report for the supposed abuse? Even her own doctor couldn't attest to it.

Every other thing you wrote is irrelevant trash. I'll ignore.
And you think only medical reports are used to adjudicate on a case like this?

That same doctor reiterated that he can't attest to the issue of defilement because the victim must have taken his bath and no remnants of his abuser(s) DNA can be found on him during the time of the test. This does not in any way water down the case of defilement, because the victim knows his abuser(s) and they will be cross examined if they heads to court .

Lols, you want to ignore now and become more civil in your interactions? You think say na only sabi crase abi.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Owerri1stSon: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
sodiqapril:

Some idiots are there blaming the parents for demanding money...the boy has probably being infected with std

Bro, read this..

https://www.nairaland.com/6341099/don-davis-medical-report-silent
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Whiteshield: 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ninisun:

Who told you the initial report didn't talk about the molestation? They compromised the report! The principal didn't handle the case well initially.

What about the report by her own doctors? Why is she fighting them also?
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

You don't have money, you don't have manners, you don't have sense, you don't have peace.
You are poor in wealth, character and sense. You are a curse to your family and a burden to your husband. Useless animal.

Looking for 1M Jeep to buy. grin
Na wetin your mate dey use be that? Poor b1tch.
Even your armed robber of a husband has refused to take care of you.

Hahaha,come let me help you with a good job so you will be useful to people that suffered to bring you in this world. Toddler, run along... my first son reasons better than you my dear.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ninisun:

I have your your time toddler!!! keep supporting child abuse and molestation. The school must pay.Go and remove your diaper kid cos I no you ain't a parent.

Okay...go and make the school pay na
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by LutanFyah: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
SATANNIST:
take deeper life to court. collecting money defeats the purpose. its more like she pimped him for cash
The accused minors, will not be jailed rather the court will award damages ( money and apology)to the parents.

Deeper life can refuse to pay and head to court for justice,if they're sure the woman has no case.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by mechanics(m): 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
The money is too much o.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

What about the report by her own doctors? Why is she fighting them also?

I don't argue with people that have not tested parenthood. Have a nice day!
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by onlygiddi: 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
longetivity:
serves them right, but how dem go take pay this huge amount of money

Dumb comment for illitrates or state school goers lol ..in my Unity School and i mean Federal school it was worst .. they win the federal government knows every one will come for them , Just go to a Unity school and also she signed some documents b4 entering those schools and why did she not buy her kid provisions every term i go with sets of provision .. Broke ass woman should buy her child provisons
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Whiteshield: 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ninisun:

Digger,well done.You will have kids someday and then become a hawk.
Gracias

Good to know I knocked sense into your empty head. No be only you get bad mouth.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by mywells: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
100m just to learn a lesson,thats on a high side or the woman want to open a boarding school,she should considered life after death.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Whiteshield: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ninisun:

I don't argue with people that have not tested parenthood. Have a nice day!

Tasted, not tested. You should find one Secondary school and enrol.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by CaptainFM1: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ninisun:

Cool down kwanu,we get so emotive...we Nigerians.If you watch court cases on judge Judy and Joe Brown,you will know this is a serious case.In sane climes,little misunderstandings are taken to court talk more of this.

I've been to several so called sane climes, It is not as sane as we Nigerians portrays them. And I've been on Judge Judy show myself, it is often scripted and acted. While it is in her right to demand 100trillion dollars, this kind of actions will trivialize the issue before the masses. That's why you can see the general response of the public. I don't want to believe she made that demand anyway. I think it's some funny bloggers trying to cash on and cook up stories here.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=retake89 post=97645259][/quote]
Lol thank you sir grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Whiteshield: 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ninisun:

Hahaha,come let me help you with a good job so you will be useful to people that suffered to bring you in this world. Toddler, run along... my first son reasons better than you my dear.

I don't need your job. Go and give it to your husband that can't take care of you. See you running amok on the Internet.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

If they sell you and all your family members, una not for enter any better school. You wey poverty don finish your life you dey find 1M Jeep. Foolish pauper.

Small boy,run along...my second son reasons better than you.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by webosky: 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ninisun:

Negligence by the same principal!
The mother asked her to change the dormitory, she agreeg but later didn't do it.The pal removed her from whatsapp group too which was wrong!

that woman has no case in Court
the principal can not always be with him
his house master would not go with them to the bathroom
the question is why did her child not speak up?
did the principal know about it and don d not make a move?
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by ekevwe(m): 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
NwekeUG:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/deeper-life-school-molested-pupil-parents-demand-n100m-compensation/amp/

A child that involuntarily urinate while sleeping should not be in boarding school.

Anyway, I understand the parents long term plans. It worked perfectly.

Schools should not be in rush to admit everyone they will not listen.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by BafanaBafana: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

I hope that includes your father hunting lizards in the village.
Bros bros!
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Whiteshield: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ninisun:

Small boy,run along...my second son reasons better than you.

Please, I don't have time for ugly married b1chxs with sagged mammary glands and no brain. I don't do worthless products. Stop seeking my attention.

Work hard and make money so your second son can get properly educated. Useless pauper.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

I don't need your job. Go and give it to your husband that can't take care of you. See you running amok on the Internet.

Eeya,cry cry baby...internet big man and hushpuppy cobbler. Go and change your diaper first.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Whiteshield: 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ninisun:

Eeya,cry cry baby...internet big man and hushpuppy cobbler. Go and change your diaper first.

Not everyone is like your pauper of a husband and you begging about. Stop disgracing your husband. You are a married woman, you should have commonsense and self-respect.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

Please, I don't have time for ugly married b1chxs with sagged mammary glands and no brain. I don't do worthless products. Stop seeking my attention.

Sagged like your mother's own and even sisters!!! Your brain leaks,stop condoning child abuse!!!
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by erico2k2(m): 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by damocool(m): 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
giftygirl1:
Nigerians are too quick to jump to conclusions. I follow this woman's update cause am a mother and if such thing happens to my child, I won't take it lightly at all.Around 10am today,she was live. She said that she never told the lawyer to collect 100million from anyone. She's a hard worker and will not use this opportunity to dupe anyone. All she wants is Justice for her soon. Don Davis even said what happened to him live. Am sure OP is a Deeper Lifer, trying to paint the Woman bad. #justicefordondavis.
So her lawyers requested for 100m without her consent! Think about that. She faulted her own doctor's medical report because it's not supporting her intent, think! The woman could force the boy to lie as about being molested as well in order to drive her intent.. OP putting up an update on the matter doesn't necessarily make him a member of the church.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by apparentlylaw(m): 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:
This has been the game plan all along. No wonder the woman fought with Deeper Life, fought with Akwa Ibom state government, even fought with her own doctor who issued a report that her child didn't suffer what she claimed her child suffered.

Deeper Life that didn't give you apology. You think it is 100M they will give you. Na Woman Mirror them go pack give you. Fat, ugly thief like you.

I don't insult people but your mama na Arne robber too for calling someone's Mom a thief
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Whiteshield: 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ninisun:
Sagged like your mother's own and even sisters!!! Your brain leaks,stop condoning child abuse!!!

Not at all. They don't suffer your misfortune.

Your husband also knows you're stupid. Very soon, your husband will get tired of your stupidity and get a younger girl who has more sense than you.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

Not everyone is like your pauper of a husband and you begging about. Stop disgracing your husband. You are a married woman, you should have commonsense and self-respect.

You lack respect by insulting that boy's mum,do you know how emotionally damaged they are now??You are just senseless!!! See my car washer
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by erico2k2(m): 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
ekevwe:

A child that involuntarily urinate while sleeping should not be in boarding school.

Anyway, I understand the parents long term plans. It worked perfectly.

Schools should not be in rush to admit everyone they will not listen.
you said a child. MayB you did not have or remember your childhood.
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
Whiteshield:

Not at all. They don't suffer your misfortune.

Your husband also knows you're stupid. Very soon, your husband will get tired of your stupidity and get a younger girl who has more sense than you.

Your parents should've aborted you kwanu!!!!You are too senseless.Pervert
Re: Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo by BafanaBafana: 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
This woman look like person wey dey beat her husband. If you don't know about her you would think she is a single mother or a widow. Her husband is alive and well but she is the person calling all the shots!
If the husband had handled this matter like a man who uses his head from the beginning, this wouldn't have been this messy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Have You Ever Wondered Whysome People Have These Little Holes Above Their Ears? / Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable? / 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.