Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. (24038 Views)

Headies 2019: Reactions As Rema Wins Next Rated Award - Screenshots / Rema Wins '' Next Rated '' At Headies Awards 2019 / Next Rated Award Winners At The Headies Since 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Tayor23(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2021
Starberg:

Tems
Omah Lay
Oxlade
Bella Shmurda.

From my point of view, I go for Bella because most of his songs are content filled and danceable.

What is your choice.
do you know what content means? You must be joking brother!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Omezif(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2021
Both of them are trying but the best must be chosen.
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by blazepascal(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2021
omah lay will win it no need to argue

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by aimsbaba(m): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2021
Na Shrek oo arbi watin be him name. AKA Cashout

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by KingAlayinde(m): 11:49am On Jan 09, 2021
Starberg:

Tems
Omah Lay
Oxlade
Bella Shmurda.

From my point of view, I go for Bella because most of his songs are content filled and danceable.

What is your choice.

we should expect lil kesh N reekado banks saga..,. they can't give it to bella shmurda
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Angelacruz: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2021
Bella
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Brushstrokes20: 11:51am On Jan 09, 2021
Oxlade
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Twoclans(f): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2021
Omah lay

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Blueblood78: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2021
dj cuppy
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by udemzyudex(m): 11:54am On Jan 09, 2021
I hope you all will vote on that day, I don't want to hear ojoro ooo.
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Liposure: 11:55am On Jan 09, 2021
Tems is my next rated. I don't care what anybody says
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Scarrr: 11:57am On Jan 09, 2021
Liposure:
Tems is my next rated. I don't care what anybody says
grin cheesy u think ppl care about anything u sef talk
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by praiseneo(m): 11:57am On Jan 09, 2021
Seyi vibes
I wonder why he no de the list
Tems and Omah lay ain’t playing
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Enceladus(m): 11:58am On Jan 09, 2021
Tems or Omah. Enough of these pangolo boys.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Liposure: 11:58am On Jan 09, 2021
Mraphel:
Omo ale all the way wins hands down and Bella second

Tems kinda song is not Nigerian and u can't dance to her type of song.

she's pretty

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Obestchris84(m): 11:59am On Jan 09, 2021
Let the best person win
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Manoftheyear: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2021
cletz991:
Wande! !! grin

Please don't quote me am not feeling well cry

Or Mr P cheesy
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Mraphel: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2021
Liposure:
she's pretty
Her song is too slow to be a Nigerian
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by tayeloveme4rel: 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Omah lay all the way from 2020 till infinity his EP(what have we done) but among his hit there is no one like ''my babe'' just go and listen to his EP and forget about that geeboy BELLAshamuder
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by cezarman(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
osesology:
Omar lay

This your own Omar must be from Qatar... Abi na UAE?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Akuruoulo(m): 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
kikilove:
The competition is strictly between bella shmurda and omah lay but I would choose omah lay cause omah lay has no bad songs every song is a hit, his whole album
OMAH LAY OR NO OTHER.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Rahkman: 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
Even devil know say na omahlay go win am that guy hijack the whole of 2020 i dont see any1 coming close

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Rafeeki: 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
Omah lay of course

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Rahkman: 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mraphel:

Tems kinda song is too slow and not Nigerian enough...her type of song is not danceable.

Tems is an artist for the BOLOS

omo ale bawo? shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
Omahlay
Get layed us 5/5
100% hits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Merxi: 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Omah lay

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by frankfab(m): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Omah Lay

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by martineverest(m): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mraphel:

Tems kinda song is too slow and not Nigerian enough...her type of song is not danceable.

ur own is dance-ability instead of talent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by SATANNIST: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
oma lay and tems they sing rubbsh
Starberg:

Tems
Omah Lay
Oxlade
Bella Shmurda.

What is your choice.
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Drthobbie: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Omah Lay.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by RPG2020(m): 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Na only God knows the kind things wey we go do if Omah Lay nor win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by SATANNIST: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mraphel:

the tems is overated. like that don jazzy guy wey dey sing slow rubbish, tems will go down. cos her own is even worst than that guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Psquare - Bring It On (Official Video) Ft. Dave Scott / Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe / Benson Boone – Beautiful Things Mp3 Download, Video & Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.