Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. (24043 Views)

Headies 2019: Reactions As Rema Wins Next Rated Award - Screenshots / Rema Wins '' Next Rated '' At Headies Awards 2019 / Next Rated Award Winners At The Headies Since 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by BanjiRaymond(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
44Bulldog:

All of their songs combined can't still stand Polo G's debut album

grin grin

Yeah.... with quality and viable lyrics unlike all the meaningless gbas gbos we listen to here

The only Nigerian artiste I do listen to na Brymo and vector, don't care about others cos na so so so meaningless simping songs dem dey yarn

Listen to Polo G deep wounds, lil tjay long time, Roddy ricch down below and the list goes on and see the reflection of life on the streets undecided other than simping/woman ass licking piece of trash people sing here

All of their music in summary

Bella... glorifying Yahoo Yahoo

Omah lay....simping songs, all his songs is based on women

Tems... I'm not into her songsundecided grin

Oxlade... simping songs undecided

Most Nigerian music revolves around glorifying cyber crime, women, alcohol...I stand to be corrected
You've to listen to Burna boy, Barry Jay
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by VictorIfe(m): 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
omah lay no long talk!!
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by wumi2017(f): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
Omah lay
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by SAMTOBIJU(m): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
Omah Lay anyday anytime.
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by motherlode: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
grin grin grin

Op knows Bella won't win... That was why he included even if not given in the topic before signifying his choice.
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by BanjiRaymond(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
44Bulldog:

grin grin

Yeah.... with quality and viable lyrics unlike all the meaningless gbas gbos we listen to here

The only Nigerian artiste I do listen to na Brymo and vector, don't care about others cos na so so so meaningless simping songs dem dey yarn

Listen to Polo G deep wounds, lil tjay long time, Roddy ricch down below and the list goes on and see the reflection of life on the streets undecided other than simping/woman ass licking piece of trash people sing here

Most Nigerian music revolves around glorifying cyber crime, women, alcohol...I stand to be corrected

@YoungboyNBA come and see something

Comparing Barry Jay and Polo G, Roddy ricch and lil tjay... that's an insult dude, are u sure you're not high in monkey sperm

Check billboard history of Polo G, lil tjay, Roddy, tecca and burna boy and see wonders cheesy

Brymo has better lyrics than burna boy...argue with ur keyboard

Quick reminder... Roddy ricch has a Grammy award i.e Ricch > Burna boy
Does that make he better, Cardi B has a Grammy award while the likes of Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj has not. I see no reasons to argue with you. All you could do is abuse a niqqa. Bye
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Frankest20(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
Omah Lay
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Offpoint1: 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
Allforlove:
Buy ig followers for as low as 2500 for 1k followers.....
.o8o.38211427 whatsapp

SERVICE BEFORE PAYMENT , ONLY USERNAME NEEDED
Do you do Facebook likes/followers too?
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by YoungboyNBA(m): 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
44Bulldog:

grin grin

@YoungboyNBA come and see something

Comparing Barry Jay and Polo G, Roddy ricch and lil tjay... that's an insult dude, are u sure you're not high in monkey sperm

Check billboard history of Polo G, lil tjay, Roddy, tecca and burna boy and see wonders cheesy

Brymo has better lyrics than burna boy...argue with ur keyboard

Quick reminder... Roddy ricch has a Grammy award i.e Ricch > Burna boy

Forget this Simps abeg, their songs are always either about Simping, dieing for love,telling girl I'll buy you a house in Banana, Victoria Island blah blah blah, Wizkid and Burna Boy irritates me most among the top musicians in Nigeria,I can go with Davido because I just like his personality as a person,and some of his songs too in A Good Time Album.

Dude I listened to the songs you recommended and man they dope I never knew Polo G was as dope as that, niggarz so real as fvck, I'm a huge fan now honestly,I like that guy now, I'm going for more of his songs now bro lol.

This Rap Niggarz been telling me things and ever since I took their songs in,hell I've been different in my dealings with niggarz,and I no longer see girls like I used to do,I like a girl when I do but I'm mostly all about the money now,and the streets, Meek Mill said,I used to be in the streets but now I'm up town lol.

This guys need to listen to real rap,real songs, not this Nigerian artist and their wack overrated shit lol.

Abeg tag their names and tell them to listen Meek Mill Ft Roddy Ricch---Pain Away, or maybe, Meek Mill Ft P.Diddy---Coldhearted, then let them come and give results.

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by steeltrust: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
Starberg:

Tems
Omah Lay
Oxlade
Bella Shmurda.

From my point of view, I go for Bella because most of his songs are content filled and danceable.

What is your choice.
omah lay beat them hands down

Every were you go in naija na omah lay
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by steeltrust: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
Shame will catch yahoo yahoo boys, dey want dia own Bella Shmurda to win...
u re always violent with your quotes

I believe you re a Fulani Muslim
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by EmekaBlue(m): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
davido again
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by akdjr(m): 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
Omah lay...
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by 44Bulldog(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
BanjiRaymond:

Does that make he better, Cardi B has a Grammy award while the likes of Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj has not. I see no reasons to argue with you. All you could do is abuse a niqqa. Bye

Then brymo is better than Burna boy, based on ur logic undecided
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Seyzcham91(m): 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
that bella too good with hin unique voice
Starberg:

Tems
Omah Lay
Oxlade
Bella Shmurda.

From my point of view, I go for Bella because most of his songs are content filled and danceable.

What is your choice.
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Seyzcham91(m): 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
undecided undecided
Kestolove:
Shame will catch yahoo yahoo boys, dey want dia own Bella Shmurda to win...
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by NseobongEkanem(f): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
Arewa12:
Omah lay for me
absolutely
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by TossTos: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
Check this
> Omah Lay ( Winner )
> Bella Shmurda ( First Runner Up )
> Tems
> Oxlade

E get why 0!
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by 44Bulldog(m): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
YoungboyNBA:

Forget this Simps abeg, their songs are always either about Simping, dieing for love,telling girl I'll buy you a house in Banana, Victoria Island blah blah blah, Wizkid and Burna Boy irritates me most among the top musicians in Nigeria,I can go with Davido because I just like his personality as a person,and some of his songs too in A Good Time Album.

Dude I listened to the songs you recommended and man they dope I never knew Polo G was as dope as that, niggarz so real as fvck, I'm a huge fan now honestly,I like that guy now, I'm going for more of his songs now bro lol.

This Rap Niggarz been telling me things and ever since I took their songs in,hell I've been different in my dealings with niggarz,and I no longer see girls like I used to do,I like a girl when I do but I'm mostly all about the money now,and the streets, Meek Mill said,I used to be in the streets but now I'm up town lol.

This guys need to listen to real rap,real songs, not this Nigerian artist and their wack overrated shit lol.

Abeg tag their names and tell them to listen Meek Mill Ft Roddy Ricch---Pain Away, or maybe, Meek Mill Ft P.Diddy---Coldhearted, then let them come and give results.

Those guys...dem Polo, meek, ricch, lil tjay, popsmoke and co reflects how they all struggled from the trenches, yet still made it to the top after all the nightmares, crime scenes, blood stains and trauma they all went through especially polo and tjay, very motivating... since I've been listening to their songs, my view about life changed drastically

As for Nigerians...gbas gbos type of music is in their blood, they don't care about the content and the message it's passing across cheesy

I'll still try NBA out....I love motivating music, especially for the condition wey naija dey right now. Head must be high up, no distractions

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by peculiar2233: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
Starberg:

Tems
Omah Lay
Oxlade
Bella Shmurda.

What is your choice.
All d nominees deserves it but I'll go for Omah Lay
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by OVikkytan49: 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bella Shmurda.
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by damiloladuke: 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
If dey fail to give TEMS what olamide did to dem in 2015 will be a joke compare to what we going to unleash to dem

... unleash on them
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by MMXX: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
It's simple na
OMAH MAY cool
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Oshokalo: 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
I for go for Bella the guy get touching lyrics and content,more than omahlay but omahlay go win am cos he has got popularity naija and Africa countries more popular than his counterpart
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
he better pass you

kendrick9:
Truthfully the Bella guy worwor
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Asianjollof007: 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
jawalis:
Seyi Vibez should be included.
But for now, I’ll go with
Bella Shmurda

Honestly, seyi deserve to be included. That guy is good lyrically, no bad songs. Since bella shmurda is there, i go for bella
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by andycarol01: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
YoungboyNBA:

On a normal, na rubbish them sing,and yes I compare them to Drake because Drake is overrated, he's got more hits than any rapper,check stats,but real niggarz know he's got no talent like Eminem, Kanye West, Lil Wayne or even Meek Mill self. Wizkid's album is complete trash, Burna Boy is an idiot,like I said he's confused about his paternity if it's his actual Dad or if Fela is the real father ( judging from his mum's acts with Fela back in the days ) and we'll his album was the most overrated,it isn't even as tall as African Giant,and you know that, I'm a Davido fan but he was so stupid throughout last year, featuring international artists yet the songs were all trash,summary of it all,they all sang trash, and about these upcoming artist, fvck 'em, Omah Lay is overrated,same things with the rest, they sing Trash.

Listen to Polo G Epidemic, or eve Jay Z's Story of O.J and tell me what you think, but other than. that,fvck of my mention.
I still don't see sense in this ur talk.... Dem dry sing crap but people still like Dia music... Oga if u no like their music park one side, they are making money with their trash music
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Depressed101: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
If dey fail to give TEMS what olamide did to dem in 2015 will be a joke compare to what we going to unleash to dem
True true... That girl is soaked in talent, it's so bad she's been in the industry for a long time but doesn't get the credit she deserves, I just heard her song last December because of her Uganda trend, and boy was it good, she was so lit I had to google her to comfirm she's from Nigeria..... We just don't appreciate our women enough or trust in their talent, Tiwa savage and yemi alade are good examples that our female singers can be good to invest in.....

But honestly speaking I don't know who to choose between she and Omar lay... Omar lay recklessly talented with his brand new sounds
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by solofresh(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
OMAH LAY
I like TEMS though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe / Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! / Lilwayne Makes History Today (Best Rapper Alive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.