Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,063 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. (24042 Views)

Headies 2019: Reactions As Rema Wins Next Rated Award - Screenshots / Rema Wins '' Next Rated '' At Headies Awards 2019 / Next Rated Award Winners At The Headies Since 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by HEYDAYMUZIK(m): 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
Guys go check out this song.
JP Crux and Tooclsiq were sick on this one. BLESS ME is DOPE..

Stream, Share amd Download via the Below link
https://www.nairaland.com/6354612/jp-crux-bless-me-ft

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Godwin5766(m): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tems
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by 9gel(m): 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
If Wizkid no win. I go PARA
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Godwin5766(m): 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
xtervaganza:
remove Tems and Oxlade. Dem try but dem no reach Bella Shmurda or Omah lay.

Personally I'll go for Bella Shmurda. I like the boy
Why will u say remove tems ? she's winning it whether you like it or not
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Mivici: 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
Omah lay
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by YoungboyNBA(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
andycarol01:
I still don't see sense in this ur talk.... Dem dry sing crap but people still like Dia music... Oga if u no like their music park one side, they are making money with their trash music

Yeah yeah yeah,suit yourself.

I actually don't care about what the make,be it money or custard it's none of bidness.

Every one gat their own likes and dislikes. Do me a favour, I'm begging you please just find a spare time, please, on a serious note, I'm literally begging you right now bro, just listen to ____Ace Hood- Trust The Process, or Please just listen to__ Polo G -- Epidemic, please bro, I know it'll take your time but please do listen to anyone among the two, especially the former,please.
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by vicben27(m): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
Definitely Omah Lay
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by faheez(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
Flackoo:
What happened at Capitol house yesterday will be nothing compared to what will happen at Eko hotel if Bella fails to win that award.
Omah lay is the gold paint on the Bentley while Shmurda is the engine!! Of what importance is the paint if there is no engine to fire up the ignition!!!
have you voted? Dey Dere dey shout
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by faheez(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
If dey fail to give TEMS what olamide did to dem in 2015 will be a joke compare to what we going to unleash to dem
have you voted, dey Dere dey shout
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Austeeenxx: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
When are they giving Omah Lay his award?
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by charloski(m): 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
Why are people saying Bella... How many EP has he dropped, he just sang of Hit song "cash app" and a major feature from Olamide.

Omah Lay has 2 EP's and every damn track is a Hit back to back.

Omah Lay is the rightful winner, except HipTv wants to play a foul game or act stupid.
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Alfred234(m): 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Omah Lay will win by popularity but Oxlade is a better artiste than all the people on that list.
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Slimwhyt(m): 12:41am On Jan 10, 2021
Omah Lay
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Maghan37: 3:54am On Jan 10, 2021
cletz991:
Wande! !! grin

Please don't quote me am not feeling well cry
grin u remind me of R-truth in the WWE.
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Maghan37: 3:58am On Jan 10, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! no qualms
This is so unsophisticated

In as much as Nigerian music is trash
But 2020 Niger music was more trashy
I didn't feel any jam or hit
Apart from few omah lay's songs ND Abule by patoranking
Even the much anticipated twice as tall was never tall like Africa giant
Did u really listen to twice as to Twice as tall?It is really obvious that Burnaboy showed more Musical maturity than in is previous album.
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by RMsam(m): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
YoungboyNBA:

Forget this Simps abeg, their songs are always either about Simping, dieing for love,telling girl I'll buy you a house in Banana, Victoria Island blah blah blah, Wizkid and Burna Boy irritates me most among the top musicians in Nigeria,I can go with Davido because I just like his personality as a person,and some of his songs too in A Good Time Album.

Dude I listened to the songs you recommended and man they dope I never knew Polo G was as dope as that, niggarz so real as fvck, I'm a huge fan now honestly,I like that guy now, I'm going for more of his songs now bro lol.

This Rap Niggarz been telling me things and ever since I took their songs in,hell I've been different in my dealings with niggarz,and I no longer see girls like I used to do,I like a girl when I do but I'm mostly all about the money now,and the streets, Meek Mill said,I used to be in the streets but now I'm up town lol.

This guys need to listen to real rap,real songs, not this Nigerian artist and their wack overrated shit lol.

Abeg tag their names and tell them to listen Meek Mill Ft Roddy Ricch---Pain Away, or maybe, Meek Mill Ft P.Diddy---Coldhearted, then let them come and give results.

bro, you wanna listen to good inspiration rap? 21 Savage is your man.... my favorite artist in the world ATM followed by lil durk and co
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by YoungboyNBA(m): 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
RMsam:

bro, you wanna listen to good inspiration rap? 21 Savage is your man.... my favorite artist in the world ATM followed by lil durk and co

Well honestly I just don't like that Lil Durk guy, his father is quite loaded so I do see him as someone who knows what the streets is all about but honestly he's got real talent, there's this song of his that I head somewhere I don't know the name but I love it, it was something like, " I gat *" "" "" "for riiuuuu,. I gat ******** for riiuuuu, and he ended the chorus with this is how I feel uuuu.

I haven't tried 21 Savage for once but I think I'ma check him out, Feels good t know we gat Real Niggarz like you here, following your monicker A$AP, thanks for the recommendation brooahh.
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by 44Bulldog(m): 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
RMsam:

I hate traditional traps undecided

Make no sense to me

Tho there are exceptional ones

When we talk about raps with motivation and inspiration... we're talking about hip hop drill type of raps....Dem polo G, lil tjay, Eminem, wiz khalifa, Kanye west, Ludacris, k.lamar, jay Z and Co and not them migos, 21 Savage blah blah blah type of music undecided
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by RMsam(m): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
YoungboyNBA:

Well honestly I just don't like that Lil Durk guy, his father is quite loaded so I do see him as someone who knows what the streets is all about but honestly he's got real talent, there's this song of his that I head somewhere I don't know the name but I love it, it was something like, " I gat *" "" "" "for riiuuuu,. I gat ******** for riiuuuu, and he ended the chorus with this is how I feel uuuu.

I haven't tried 21 Savage for once but I think I'ma check him out, Feels good t know we gat Real Niggarz like you here, following your monicker A$AP, thanks for the recommendation brooahh.

bless up brrrr ☺️ you're big 4L... Try out 21 Savage. but start with songs like: famous, no more, real nigga and letter to my momma... trust me, you'll stock up your playlist with 21.
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by UcNk: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
When is the event happening?

Someone should please reply nah
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Allforlove(f): 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kingosytex:

I dey interested.

Message me on whatsapp
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Allforlove(f): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
Offpoint1:

Do you do Facebook likes/followers too?

Yes its 500 naira
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Offpoint1: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
Allforlove:

Yes its 500 naira
Message me via the number on my signature let's talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe / Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! / Lilwayne Makes History Today (Best Rapper Alive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.