Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. (24004 Views)

Headies 2019: Reactions As Rema Wins Next Rated Award - Screenshots / Rema Wins '' Next Rated '' At Headies Awards 2019 / Next Rated Award Winners At The Headies Since 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Trustedpro: 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
Me and me alone
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by olayiwola72(m): 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
Blueblood78:
dj cuppy
Are you sure you are okay ?
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by munafav(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bella Shmuda
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by spirul77: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Who be oxlade
dude is good really, he started making headways in the industry before all other Co nominee, he's a good singer, has better vocals than all of them rest, and has a way of blending street ots with his smooth vocals.
I guess it's between Bella smhurda and Omar lay but I would have preferred if oxlade wins.
Oxlade has worked with Damian Marley and the likes when some of these artist has not really gone viral as they are now.
All other artist are so good that any of them that wins deserve it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by 44Bulldog(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by offset67(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
angryme
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by DEEBOZZ(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
PD Deebozz.
Google it in case u don't know cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Kaxmytex(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
They all deserve it..

I wish bella could just grab this one and break the jinz, but the award no dey favour street... congrats to omah in advance, hot back to back ep wey mad...

Next rated causing wahala since 2011, wizkid lashing the likes of iceprince, olamide and tiwa savage to win am, e don dey tey sha...

Dem no suppose nominate tems, the girl is just too good for Nigerian music, her talent no be here...
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by abdulwassi(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
It is between Omah Lay and Tems
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by xtervaganza(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
Starberg:

Tems
Omah Lay
Oxlade
Bella Shmurda.

From my point of view, I go for Bella because most of his songs are content filled and danceable.

What is your choice.
remove Tems and Oxlade. Dem try but dem no reach Bella Shmurda or Omah lay.

Personally I'll go for Bella Shmurda. I like the boy
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by kendrick9(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Naijahops:
Fine boy bella shmurda.
Truthfully the Bella guy worwor
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Omah lay oooo.
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by kendrick9(m): 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Omah lay easily..
Hits upon hits,
no other artists on that lists even come close..
it would be an injustice if he doesn't win this..
Omah lay and Tems are my two favourites on the list..
I can listen to Tems all day
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by IronGalaxy: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
Seunfretty:
I won't really be surprised if omalay wins ....of course his good but wat I don't like is why pple thinks he should win....cos his music is street and club bangers ....kindly ask yourself "is that the only musical yardstick in choosing a next rated"....an average Nigerian musician believes any music that isn't dance Hall is thrash...fine it's cool but it's simply because we really don't have a good music standard in Nigeria.....am sorry...we are doing well on the global standard but do u know that's so mostly cos of our beat and nt really the content and quality....am a Nigerian but am sorry our music is more of QUANTITY than QUALITY...ofcourse i also brag about how much we are doing well wen I chat with other Africans especially south Africans but like we all know they won't accept cos they believe they do more of quality stuffs than us.....apparently I will always fight for my nation....but anytime I listen to some African songs ..south africa most especially I kind of think they are right....
South Africa has the best music on the continent by far, but underrated

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by grandlexuz(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
Twitter for banning Trump.
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by damiloladuke: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
omar
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Delebams: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bella fine boi
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Ray07(m): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Who be oxlade
way the play for Liverpool nah grin
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by mekusmanuel(f): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
Omah lay till I die. That guy is very creative and talented.
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Shinexprints(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
Lawrence Oyor... Gospel singer/minister
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Jimmy231: 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
jawalis:
Seyi Vibez Or Bella Shmurda
Who nominate sheyi vibes abeg go sit down one place
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Jimmy231: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
KingLennon:
Oxlade....That boy is our future Afro King. Watch out for the boy....

Listening to Basket mouth ft Oxlade and Show dem camp--Myself
Na you one give oxlade the award abi? Nobody done ever mention that name for here
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Jimmy231: 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
cletz991:
Wande! !! grin

Please don't quote me am not feeling well cry
I see
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by BenDrickz(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tems.
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Slynation(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
Starberg:

Tems
Omah Lay
Oxlade
Bella Shmurda.

From my point of view, I go for Bella because most of his songs are content filled and danceable.

What is your choice.
Bella's song content filled....?? gaskiya we are all mad in this country
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by timilehin007(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bella shmurda..
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by UcNk: 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
When is the award please?
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Kingosytex(m): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
Allforlove:
Buy ig followers for as low as 2500 for 1k followers.....
.o8o.38211427 whatsapp

SERVICE BEFORE PAYMENT , ONLY USERNAME NEEDED

I dey interested.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Kingosytex(m): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Who be oxlade

Chamberlain grin grin grin
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Dannyilo(m): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Omah Lay, then followed by Tems. Bella is far from it. What content does Bella have? Singing rubbish. In fact, Oxlade and Chike are better than the Bella.
Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by Dannyplay123: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
Starberg:

Tems
Omah Lay
Oxlade
Bella Shmurda.

What is your choice.
What date is the award taking place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Psquare - Bring It On (Official Video) Ft. Dave Scott / Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe / The Top 10 Nigerian Diss Songs You Should Know - Mediarants.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.