Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! (4719 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Couple Seen Kissing On A Moving Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by Thecreatorx: 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Seems their bromance is at next level

Gay ass niggas lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e4ZXdgPc-M
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by Lightangel65: 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
Fake blogger looking for views and if they kissed so? Was it your mom they kissed go and make money they have made more than you and your 10th generation will ever make

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by OgThanos: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
awon blogger blogger
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by Thecreatorx: 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lightangel65:
Fake blogger looking for views and if they kissed so? Was it your mom they kissed go and make money they have made more than you and your 10th generation will ever make
Who be this foolish dumbass?
DM your aza let me surprise you, your mother, your father and your dirty girlfriend if you get!!
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by Thecreatorx: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
OgThanos:
awon blogger blogger
I'm just helping my guy, my channel is well established and I rank on YouTube search results.
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by Flamemignon1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
Clickbait
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by Lightangel65: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
Thecreatorx:

Who be this foolish dumbass?
DM your aza let me surprise you, your mother, your father and your dirty girlfriend if you get!!
Broke blogger go and hustle we won't click the link

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by Thecreatorx: 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lightangel65:

Broke blogger go and hustle we won't click the link
grin grin
DM your aza, stop being foolish wink
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by Owain: 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=Thecreatorx post=97646582]
grin grin
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by Thecreatorx: 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
Owain:

make I dm you??
even if na 2k bro, I'll appreciate. pls!!
Tell that guy to dm first, I'll do for you both wink
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lightangel65:
What's Ur Problem Self? What Makes Him A Fake Blogger? Oh, I See...U Are A Gay Too.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by Donspicey: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
Thecreatorx:
grin grin DM your aza, stop being foolish wink
mk i Drop my Aza nah so dat i go testify.....

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by Thecreatorx: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
Truvel:
What's Ur Problem Self? What Makes Him A Fake Blogger? Oh, I See...U Are A Gay Too.
Lol leave that slowpoke, People like him don't understand normal English, always reply them with insults they'll understand.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by The5DME(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
Mediocre blogger
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by bragamycin: 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=Thecreatorx post=97646582]
grin grin
DM your aza, stop being foolish

I wait tire Nd no response truly
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by Lightangel65: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Truvel:

So you termed me a gay you are a useless paedophile now pick up the soap
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lightangel65:

So you termed me a gay you are a useless paedophile now pick up the soap
Go Play 4 Shit.
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by Lightangel65: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
Truvel:
Go Play 4 Shit.
Go and rape your sis since that na your hubby useless paedo
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by WoundedLamb: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
The title says they were caught kissing (what says "kissing together" lmao). And the video says it's just a compilation of the vids showing how the artists spent their last hours of 2020. But what's even more 'amazing' is how the OP and his goons are boldly defending the trash. Lol.

I wonder how people don't see peddling lies as detrimental to the society they live in. These are the same people blaming thier politicians for the state of the country.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by Thecreatorx: 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
The5DME:
Mediocre blogger
This coward opened a 2021 account to insult me grin
If e sure for you, insult me with your real monicker.
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by Thecreatorx: 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
WoundedLamb:
The title says they were caught kissing (what says "kissing together" lmao). And the video says it's just a compilation of the vids showing how the artists spent their last hours of 2020. But what's even more 'amazing' is how the OP and his goons are boldly defending the trash. Lol.

I wonder how people don't see peddling lies as detrimental to the society they live in. These are the same people blaming thier politicians for the state of the country.
Wounded lamb, I hope you heal this year.
Also, read about clickbait! Even your role models and mentors use it.
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
Fake ass news aren't suprise ya one of davido die-hard fan
don't start 21 with "hatin"
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by Thecreatorx: 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Fake ass news
aren't suprise ya one of davido die-hard fan

don't start 21 with "hatin"
grin grin
But you're hating on me kwa
Ment
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by Owain: 9:11am On Jan 03, 2021
Lightangel65:
guy, good morning..abeg just try dm dat guy ur aza ( I know its hard bro, but abeg just try. I'm broke badly pls)
but if you ni go fit den you fit help me with 2k abeg. I'll appreciate it!!
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by IamAtikulate: 9:19am On Jan 03, 2021
Thecreatorx:
Wounded lamb, I hope you heal this year. Also, read about clickbait! Even your role models and mentors use it.
Lying is what you call clickbait? Go and learn ethical ways to use click baits
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by IamAtikulate: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2021
bragamycin:

0070602244., access diamond. Segun O. Me i will appreciate your gesture
You go wait taya. Op too broke.
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by Thecreatorx: 9:30am On Jan 03, 2021
IamAtikulate:

Lying is what you call clickbait? Go and learn ethical ways to use click baits
Ogbeni shut up joor, after ranting cry me a river lipsrsealed
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by Thecreatorx: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2021
IamAtikulate:

You go wait taya. Op too broke.
Beggar, you want me to ask for ur account number grin grin
Nothing for you, the fool I asked didn't, so idk why these beggars dey rush me.
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by IamAtikulate: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2021
Thecreatorx:

Beggar, you want me to ask for ur account number grin grin
Nothing for you, the fool I asked didn't, so idk why these beggars dey rush me.
Lol.

Na with your YouTube hustle you want use give me money? Go feed yourself dude.

We ain't mate.
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by Reex12(m): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2021
Fake news,this dhould be on fp now if it was real
also..op if e sure for u do give away for ppl way drop account na no be to dey make mouth
Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by Thecreatorx: 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
IamAtikulate:

Lol.

Na with your YouTube hustle you want use give me money? Go feed yourself dude.

We ain't mate.
Dumbass grin
This channel is my friends own, i have a viral YouTube channel I'm just helping him grow!!

Re: Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! by Thecreatorx: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
Reex12:
Fake news,this dhould be on fp now if it was real

also..[s]op if e sure for u do give away for ppl way drop account na[/s]
no be to dey make mouth
Bastard, I do what I want with my money !! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? / Inside The Abandoned 350 Million Naira Tinapa Resort In Calabar Nigeria / Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.