Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Google Ads Checklist - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Ads Checklist (983 Views)

Sell More With Facebook & Instagram Ads, SEO, Google Ads, Etc / Please Help With Google Ads / Digital Marketing Checklist For Political Campaign In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Ads Checklist by ojasweb(m): 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
Free Google ads checklist.

You are not doing Google ads the right way if your account is missing any of the things i mentioned in this video.

This short but powerful checklist will improve your ads and the results you will get dramatically.

Watch, learn and implement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc_q2j2yZiU

Let us all win together with Google ads.

Want to learn more about Google ads?

Here's a recommended course:

https:///36jutCB

This video course is loaded with powerful practical guides that will help you run effective ads on Google.

33 videos
2 hours and 50 minutes watch time.
Lifetime update
Full support.
Membership forum.

Gain instant access now >> https:///36jutCB
Re: Google Ads Checklist by SharedServices: 1:46am On Sep 25, 2021
Informative video
Re: Google Ads Checklist by ojasweb(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2021
SharedServices:
Informative video

I'm glad you like it
Re: Google Ads Checklist by Chrismanuels(m): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2021
link not going through
Re: Google Ads Checklist by Chrismanuels(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2021
I got one of your course on google ads but i lost access to it can you check it out for me
my mail is chrismanulson@gmail.com
Re: Google Ads Checklist by ojasweb(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2021
Chrismanuels:
I got one of your course on google ads but i lost access to it can you check it out for me
my mail is chrismanulson@gmail.com

I can't see the email on my site. When did you ordered and which particular course? Or maybe this is not the email you used?
Re: Google Ads Checklist by Chrismanuels(m): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
ojasweb:

I can't see the email on my site. When did you ordered and which particular course? Or maybe this is not the email you used?
Its your google course but i have forgotten the actual one maybe google display
Re: Google Ads Checklist by ojasweb(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
Chrismanuels:
Its your google course but i have forgotten the actual one maybe google display

Kindly check in case the email you used is different as i could not see that email on my site.

(1) (Reply)

Beware; My Experience With Nairaland Seller Just2endowed (pic) / How to Make Internet Money in Nigeria During This Recession / Buying Paypal, Payoneer And Zelle Funds At Best Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.