Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours (63377 Views)

Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by annyz: 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men, you must take responsibilities of the child even if the DNA confirms that the baby is not yours - Barr. Vivian

Nigerian Barrister took to her Twitter handle to advice men not to neglect the baby even if DNA confirms the baby isn't theirs.

She wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/VivianRora/status/1345146460514504707

I know this advise would come from a female lawyer.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by folu4real(f): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
southniyikaye:
People wey Wan run mad plenty this year sha...

She is a barrister?
He be like say na for Iya bashira beer parlor dem call some people to bar sha

grin grin grin grin
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by laiperi: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
I fully understand your point but my comment was not meant for any wayward woman.

My point is you educate your house helps' children, why not a kid that knows you as the only father before the fact?

Discard the mother, not the innocent child. I feel as strongly as you do but not agaisnt the child. Believe me, only the woman knows the father of the kid.

This is why many ruling houses only pick kings and queens from the maternal side.

islamicpenis: 8:24am
laiperi:
Even as a man that understand the anger a man would feel, I am still surprised at the extreme reactions by a few men here.

Remember, the child has no fault in this. An old man once told me, no matter how you feel, some of you take care of your driver's and house helps kids and even send them to Universities.

Discard the woman, not the kid.
what are you saying is the kid's father dead don't be a fool because you want to be in the good book of nairaland women kiss
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by crackhaus: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
descarado:

Happy New yr to you.

I have been laughing since I opened this. If curses can kill, that woman would have been dead by now cheesy

U too follow dey curse her cheesy cheesy

She know how to stir trouble cheesy
Happy new year to you too sexy mama...

I nor curse her oo, even found the whole thing funny. cheesy
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Scout60(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Makes sense to some extend

if you are the husband mother, brother or sister, will you accept the child as your grandson?
Reason well
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Scout60(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men have been sleeping around bringing babies from other women for their wives to care for.

Case study is 2face who brought in children from other women and Annie is caring for those children as her own.
do the man claim that the child is the wife own but the woman will deceive the man into believing the child is his
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Emu4u2c: 9:48am On Jan 04, 2021
dollytino4real:
guy u and ur funny comment
Lol
How my comment take funny?

Are you back to base or still in the holiday Spirit?
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:07am On Jan 04, 2021
This is usually done before traditional marriage. After traditional marriage anymore pregnancy the owner of the child go carry am
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Hassanmaye(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
noble2faith:

Sometimes, the hausa Muslims re on point kicking against girl-child education. I think they understand the nature of the female gender very well than any region in Nigeria.
Hmmm give a woman small power she thinks she is above the world, she has money she doesn't need a man, she study in Canada she must marry the son of billgate, take care of her for decades but just a little problem set in and the wife take over for three days she will start treating him as trash, the more her education the more the arrogance, wether this women like it or not men are above them because that's how want it to be, only a woman will throw another woman's daughter /son inside well because of hatred, they hate themselves, she is married and her friend is not that give her oppurtunity to start flaunting her ring to intimidate others women, all in all what I'm saying is that that gender is problematic gender and it's misogyny, know this and have peace.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by dollytino4real(f): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
Emu4u2c:
Lol
How my comment take funny?

Are you back to base or still in the holiday Spirit?
yes o! I still flex o!
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by BluntCrazeMan: 7:02am On Jan 07, 2021
sapphiere:
Men, you must take responsibilities of the child even if the DNA confirms that the baby is not yours - Barr. Vivian

Nigerian Barrister took to her Twitter handle to advice men not to neglect the baby even if DNA confirms the baby isn't theirs.

She wrote:

This Statement is so biased..
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Thazard(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
southniyikaye:
People wey Wan run mad plenty this year sha...

She is a barrister?
He be like say na for Iya bashira beer parlor dem call some people to bar sha

cheesy
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by lexander(m): 11:12am On Feb 02, 2021
sapphiere:
Men have been sleeping around bringing babies from other women for their wives to care for.

Case study is 2face who brought in children from other women and Annie is caring for those children as her own.
case study Tu face informed Annie and she accepted to care for them(her choice) majority of men are not given that choice
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Sadiqwest(m): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
sapphiere:

She wrote:

Does she think that everyone is a simp? I will end the relationship self, not to talk about taking care of the son, throughout everyones life, no one will cheat on you more than that. I swear i will file a case against her as a defamation of character.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More / We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.