Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours (63441 Views)

Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Edojoma(m): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2021
Mystiquefia:

You so unintelligent, cooking up BS like you lack basic education.
The woman in this same scenario isn't catering for the financial needs of the man's child, is she?
Since you want to be a surrogate to different men, be ready to handover the the financial needs of your bastard children to their original father or quit the marriage to be with him, is that too much to ask?
How can you even underrate financial provisions to the extent that you're trying to equate it with ordinary domestic chores?
You're evil

Don't mind dat one,, without finance dere is no domestic work or task. Money provides d rice u wake up to cook, d gas, d clothes u wear, d water, light, ironing, mattress, even d house u live in n so on
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Depressed101: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Makes sense to some extend
both of you are talking in the rubbish
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Lambarry1: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2021
These are the kinds of women who will have children for FCMB oga run away with the children and leave the poor innocent husband to die of stroke. They will always justify every evil doing.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by lymelyte(m): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
What is financial responsibility compare to;
Cooking for the child,
Waking up at midnight to check on the child,
Wash the child's clothes,
Dress the child up for school.

If we should trade places and men take over domestic chores while women only bring in money, I bet most men if not all the men would faint.
will u keep quiet.. And you think Annie does that? You think they don't have maid to do most of the chores you just mentioned.. Abeg get sense.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Nik77: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
I said she makes sense to SOME extend.

But remember men also lie to their wives that they don't have other kids outside only to later discovered they do.

Please enough with the financial bla bla bla.

You can't compare financial support to bring a child up.

But the women are never deceived into loving and caring for another woman's child, are they?

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Blackdisciple(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2021
Hmmm I petty this one husband sha.

your husband need to do DNA for all Una children

So men don't go through alot in marriage abi.

And if you don't have anything to say concerning DNA matter then just go home and continue watching your zee world.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Franklydes(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2021
vickydevoka:

Women are fighting hard to take over de world by making all de men Simps. Dats y de support Dem selves whether good or bad, thank God for Nigeria men Dem no de give Dem chance.
De only thing Dem know na to de use make up n bleaching cream de cover dere worwor face de use an get confidence de yarn any how
You correct abeg
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by tknyskny(m): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Makes sense to some extend
bomb dey ya head
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Regex: 9:28am On Jan 03, 2021
Rehdasignature1:

Be calming down woman. No matter how a man lied about not having a child from another woman, if he chooses to absorb the child to himself. His wife is told about it which makes it an OPEN TRANSACTION but a woman knows that she can't open her mouth to tell her husband that their child/ren is not the man's which makes it a BLACK MARKET from the woman.

IT'S QUITE UNFORTUNATE, THIS IS NOT ONE OF THE ARGUMENTS YOU HAVE WON IN THE PAST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T WIN THIS!

Sapphiere
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by lymelyte(m): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
So men don't lie to their wives that they don't have kids outside their matrimonial homes and later got busted?
can you compare that to the deceit and fraud of bringing another man's child into a home and lying and pushing the responsibility of the child unto the man..you nor get sense at all..smh
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Classickj(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men have been sleeping around bringing babies from other women for their wives to care for.

Case study is 2face who brought in children from other women and Annie is caring for those children as her own.
Nah you are wrong, all the children are with there mom

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by jericco1(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Better for you o. So that you will decide early whether to take carr of the child or send him to his rightful father.

I'm telling you sad

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Jimmy231: 10:02am On Jan 03, 2021
Obviously this one was call to bar in a beer parlour
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by pquaver(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men have been sleeping around bringing babies from other women for their wives to care for.

Case study is 2face who brought in children from other women and Annie is caring for those children as her own.

Atleast Annie is aware the kids are not hers. And accepted it. The consent is there. You can't force Aman to take care of another man's child is the father handicapped? Women always trying to be men but tell them let men also have the favours the receive and see them shy away with excuses. I have said it let this equality be made legal in everything. Men should not shy na woman will still want to change it.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by kalu61(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2021
cococandy:
The ones that are not their father’s sons are talking too
cheesy
courstsy of their mother fraud
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by FUSS: 10:18am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:

Yes Annie dibia has been taking care of the the children "with 2face money and not from her money". Are you telling me if Annie was the one providing She'll allow 2face be?

1 Like

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Dpundict: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2021
cheesy wink wink
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Dpundict: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2021
I am disappointed to be called a professional colleague here. So men should now accept the irresponsibility of a woman and shoulder the aftermath of such? I dare say u are a disgrace to the profession
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Baselm: 10:23am On Jan 03, 2021
So, this stupid girl said something stupid as usual, and it's now a news on first page of Nairaland.

I must say I am disappointed by this platform
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by ndividual: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men, you must take responsibilities of the child even if the DNA confirms that the baby is not yours - Barr. Vivian

Nigerian Barrister took to her Twitter handle to advice men not to neglect the baby even if DNA confirms the baby isn't theirs.

She wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/VivianRora/status/1345146460514504707

Utter gutter garbage levels of stupidity. So because women have been treated badly in marriages, men should be given the same treatment? Have we all given up on good decency that we have settled for equality in shitty outcomes? If so, then to each his/her own! Since we've all decided to be mad, why abide by any obligation - real or imagined? Werey wey disguise

With every milligram of my soul, and every atom of my spirit, F a C k you.

She posted this because of a viral tweet listing and encouraging men to DNA test their babies. Coincidence? I think not!

By their tweets, ye shall know them. Wahala dey for no get sense
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Dreamliner787(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2021
cococandy:

MGTOW

Red pill or blue pill something something is another option I think.

research it. You can do without women. Definitely

Yo!! Of course we can! .. but Yo bitçhes can't live without us and that's fact! angry , irresponsible dūmb filthy things angry
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Kposkila: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2021
dam4sam:

Imagine if Sarah had gone to sleep with one of the boys, get pregnant and dupe Abraham into believing it was his Child while claiming she was trying to help him have a heir, would God not have struck her down with leprosy for ten years, before using Thunder made in Oshogbo to finish her off? grin grin

But some Donkeys here are telling us it is permissible and it should be overlooked.
Dont mind them
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2021
pocohantas:
She is definitely trolling. No one can be this silly and make no effort to hide it. Lol

She Used 2face and Annie to illustrate, that is another level of trolling. This level of trolling portends a grave danger for our fledgling democracy. I dare say she was dead serious
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by AmeLonRo(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2021
Nwodosis:
The barrister is right if the wife paid the groom price on her husband's head and the husband also lives in the wife's house.
conditionally right
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Highhhio(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2021
She forgets the trauma, pain, disgrace etc the man pass through in hand's of that woman.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by alphaNomega: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2021
I don go block the foolish lawyer bítch on Twitter
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by cococandy(f): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2021
Hope you’re single?

This frustration and pain is surely not being masked in a relationship is it?

Excuzeme:

I agree with you, marriage is over-rated.
Recently Dangotte who has remained single for a while now, was being slapped with a Blackmail attempt from some expensive Hoe he used to hump.
Every woman, married to her or not, is a potential problem for a man.
The more men that can avoid them completely, the better this world will be.
They want to turn men to their Slaves just because of what is between their legs but they will find out that men have created a better one that does not give a Bleep
. grin grin

I am donating more money non-stop, to those Japanese research, into improving the Sex Dolls, they are the future. undecided kiss
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Startrap: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2021
Off note. Apologies man.
Regex:

Annie accepted. She wasn't deceived into caring for those kids. Silly really fits you.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by waleadeagb(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2021
You didn't think deep about what you just spilled out. 2face had practically all his babies from other women before marrying Annie. Annie knew 2face numerous escapades while still a girlfriend and with that fact Tuface never defraud paternity wise or blinded Annie with lies to take responsibility of those kids from other women. Annie is just a wise and intelligent girl unlike fish brain like you and other ladies of present time. Annie saw what your fish brain can't decipher in your widest dream by agreeing to have all the 2faces children from other women to be under the same roof and be a mother to all. Not only that, she also extend the olive branch to all their mothers which really is making 2face a happy man today and a loving family you must admire. You girls needs to grow up especially Nairalanders girls like you.

sapphiere:

Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Seandisputed(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2021
Mystiquefia:

You so unintelligent, cooking up BS like you lack basic education.
The woman in this same scenario isn't catering for the financial needs of the man's child, is she?
Since you want to be a surrogate to different men, be ready to handover the the financial needs of your bastard children to their original father or quit the marriage to be with him, is that too much to ask?
How can you even underrate financial provisions to the extent that you're trying to equate it with ordinary domestic chores?
You're evil
You shouldn't have engaged that dolt in the first place. She's trying to bring you to her level of stupidity. This is the 21st century and you should know women aren't logical, so don't argue with them.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by Regex: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2021
Startrap:
The initial correspondent to ur 1st comment advised "you" that if you get married by any chance Go out and bleep enough and bring their foetus to ur groom to be not Annie as any case study, make ur own case a reality don't come and study any case. Try your own analogy and see if suicide wont be your last name. Feminism, simply means giving a fellow sister like Sapphire food that you cannot accept.

You got the wrong tag.
Re: Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours by AbdlRashid(m): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men, you must take responsibilities of the child even if the DNA confirms that the baby is not yours - Barr. Vivian

Nigerian Barrister took to her Twitter handle to advice men not to neglect the baby even if DNA confirms the baby isn't theirs.

She wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/VivianRora/status/1345146460514504707

This one does not know what she is saying. If a married man impregnates a woman outside, the wife at home won't be the one showing the child motherly love, catering for the child and all. All she does is forgive the man and accept the child. I will forgive you and accept the child as yours but I would never take care of a bastard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) / Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.