Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? (36552 Views)

Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by T0T0fucker: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2021
good day all,

I really do need your mature opinions on this issue, I'm a young man in my early 30s. due to my personality am the kind of guy that flex alot. night life parties, clubbing and the rest.sometime last year I happened to be at the club, just like any other day..I took a girl home. (one night stand) we had sex and in the morning she left after I sorted her out.

She took my number though and from there we started chatting, due to how we clicked easily.. just like every other guy..I decided turn her to a friend with benefits...from friend with benefits....she started acting all up like a girlfriend. (coming to my house to pass the night and she can decide to leave whenever she wants) during this period, we had consexual sex raw because I was beginning to trust her a little.... that she wasn't really that bad.

Fast forward to the ending March this year, one issue led to another...and she stopped coming to my house...though we still talked sometimes on phone... later I got to know she got hooked with one rich yahoo boy.( which I didn't Care, because me na block on my own)

Next thing I saw on her whatsapp status was her traditional introduction rights, inviting her friends and well wishers, I congratulated her and moved on. after some time I saw her upload a pics of her baby bump.

Na wa o, na so it dey quick, fast forward to yesterday evening she just put to birth... which she also sent on her whatsapp status. retweeting her friends who congratulated her on her status.

Now, I haven't congratulated her yet, this has got me worried.. thinking.... "WHAT IF THIS CHILD IS MINE" I have every reason to believe it's mine.

1) calculating the month we broke up and had sex last to this December she gave birth is like few days pass 9 months.

2) the way she acted on the issue that made her stop coming to my place again... showed she already had this planned out (picked the yahoo boy over me because she knows am not going wife her...due to how we met )

3) the baby she uploaded is quite fair, and I also am fair in complexion. (her man is black)

With this I have every reason to believe that child might be mine.... but am really confused don't know what to do... have been thinking ever since yesterday night.

Can I fight this now or I should wait till the baby is grown?

Moving on when I know I have a child somewhere, my offsprings is not an option.. because I feel scammed already.

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by T0T0fucker: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2021
IceColdVeins:
I need no holy spirit to murmur to me that these thoughts of yours were borne out of your bruised ego and utter disdain for the couple.
Claiming paternity will do you no good neither will it do your acclaimed daughter any good (I'm sure your propensity to readily steadily disburse funds is not that solid, the fact that the lady took to her heels said it all). Furthermore, this filthy thoughts of yours is just for the sole purpose of throwing chaos into their sparkling new family. When you were iteratively ramming your grubby banana against her Labia minora , did you make your intentions known to the lady that you were ready to have a baby with her? The lady was clever enough to outmaneuver you.

If I were the yahooboy, I'll sue your ass for defamation and damages at your first attempt to gaslight my wife out of her marriage.

Please leave them the fvck alone.
Thanks
disdain for a girl I met in the club? she was the one who got attached in the first place and I welcomed her..she thought she can tame me... like I said before... I flex alot... you ought to know what cause our issue...I was never going to wife her... then tell me why do you think am trying to scatter her marriage.

bros talk well.

I don't hate her, I wished her well when she stops coming to my place...all this your saying makes no sense

those saying I should leave the baby and move on, I can't.
I will like to know if that child is mine or not..(infact am 100% sure it could be mine) because we did spend alot of time together.

am not a simp, .it's the baby am after... besides she's married already.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by IceColdVeins(m): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2021
I need no holy spirit to murmur to me that these thoughts of yours were borne out of your bruised ego and utter disdain for the couple.
Claiming paternity will do you no good neither will it do your acclaimed daughter any good (I'm sure your propensity to readily steadily disburse funds is not that solid, the fact that the lady took to her heels said it all). Furthermore, this filthy thought of yours is just for the sole purpose of throwing chaos into their sparkling new family. When you were iteratively ramming your grubby banana against her Labia minora , did you make your intentions known to the lady that you were ready to have a baby with her? The lady was clever enough to outmaneuver you.

If I were the yahooboy, I'll sue your ass for defamation and damages at your first attempt to gaslight my wife out of her marriage.

Please leave them the fvck alone.
Thanks

139 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by chatinent: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2021
now, I haven't congratulated her yet, this has got me worried.. thinking.... "WHAT IF THIS CHILD IS MINE" I have every reason to believe it's mine.
You go sha like trouble pass fight.
You got entangled with democracy and you felt democracy was only sleeping with you?

Democracy who was looking for the nearest entrance to marriage yet you were all for the orgasm?

Huncle, until you have a biological evidence, don't go and ruin a marriage that she will later come and kill you.

I pray they will not use your story as an idiom.

212 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Saintmary(f): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:
good morning all,
I really do need your mature opinions on this issue, I'm a young man in my early 30s. due to my personality am the kind of guy that flex alot. night life parties, clubbing and the rest.sometime last year I happened to be at the club, just like any other day..I took a girl home. (one night stand) we had sex and in the morning she left after I sorted her out.

she took my number though and from there we started chatting, due to how we clicked easily.. just like every other guy..I decided turn her to a friend with benefits...from friend with benefits....she started acting all up like a girlfriend. (coming to my house to pass the night and she can decide to leave whenever she wants) during this period, we had consexual sex raw because I was beginning to trust her a little.... that she wasn't really that bad.

fast forward to the ending February this year, one issue led to another...and she stopped coming to my house...though we still talked sometimes on phone... later I got to know she got hooked with one rich yahoo boy.

next thing I saw on her whatsapp status was her traditional introduction rights, inviting her friends and well wishers, I congratulated her and moved on. after some time I saw her upload a pics of her baby bump.

na wa o, na so it dey quick, fast forward to yesterday evening she just put to birth... which she also sent on her whatsapp status. retweeting her friends who congratulated her on her status.

now, I haven't congratulated her yet, this has got me worried.. thinking.... "WHAT IF THIS CHILD IS MINE" I have every reason to believe it's mine.

1) calculating the month we broke up and had sex last to this December she gave birth is like few days pass 9 months.

2) the way she acted on the issue that made her stop coming to my place again... showed she already had this planned out (picked the yahoo boy over me)

3) the baby she uploaded is quite fair, and I also am fair in complexion. (her man is black)

with this I have every reason to believe that child might be mine.... but am really confused don't know what to do... have been thinking ever since yesterday night.

can I fight this now or I should wait till the baby is grown?

moving on when I know I have a child somewhere, my offsprings is not an option.. because I feel scammed already.

lalasticlala
Seun
justwise

Your bargain with the lady does not include babies.

Face front.

180 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by T0T0fucker: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2021
IceColdVeins:
Please leave them the fvck alone. Thanks
I will only leave them when I confirm the child is not mine.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by T0T0fucker: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2021
Saintmary:

Face front.
we bargained the first night.

the following months she lived with me, they wasn't any price tagged.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Patented: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2021
you may have been number 3 on her straffing list and u are "cock" (forgive the pun) sure teh baby is yours!!!? you were not the only one hitting that spot. how do you even intend to fight the fight?
T0T0fucker:
good morning all,

she took my number though and from there we started chatting, due to how we clicked easily.. just like every other guy..I decided turn her to a friend with benefits...from friend with benefits....she started acting all up like a girlfriend. (coming to my house to pass the night and she can decide to leave whenever she wants) during this period, we had consexual sex raw because I was beginning to trust her a little.... that she wasn't really that bad.

fast forward to the ending February this year, one issue led to another...and she stopped coming to my house...though we still talked sometimes on phone... later I got to know she got hooked with one rich yahoo boy.

next thing I saw on her whatsapp status was her traditional introduction rights, inviting her friends and well wishers, I congratulated her and moved on. after some time I saw her upload a pics of her baby bump.

na wa o, na so it dey quick, fast forward to yesterday evening she just put to birth... which she also sent on her whatsapp status. retweeting her friends who congratulated her on her status.

2) the way she acted on the issue that made her stop coming to my place again... showed she already had this planned out (picked the yahoo boy over me)

with this I have every reason to believe that child might be mine.... but am really confused don't know what to do... have been thinking ever since yesterday night.

moving on when I know I have a child somewhere, my offsprings is not an option.. because I feel scammed already.

lalasticlala
Seun
justwise

18 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Saintmary(f): 9:38am On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

we bargained the first night.

the following months she lived with me, they wasn't any price tagged.

Like you said, she started acting like girlfriend but you handled her.

Now she has been discharged,
let her be.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Patented: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2021
Patented:
you may have been number 3 on her straffing list and u are "Cockkk" (forgive the pun) sure the baby is yours!!!? you were not the only one hitting that spot. how do you even intend to fight the fight?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Patented: 9:39am On Dec 23, 2021
you may have been number 3 on her straffing list and u are "cockkk" (forgive the pun) sure the baby is yours!!!? you were not the only one hitting that spot. how do you even intend to fight the fight?
T0T0fucker:
good morning all,

lalasticlala
Seun
justwise

5 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by T0T0fucker: 9:42am On Dec 23, 2021
Saintmary:

Like you said, she started acting like girlfriend but you handled her.

Now she has been discharged, let her be.
so even though the baby is mine, I should let it be?
is that what you saying to me?

I should just let my blood go like that. ( I don't give a hoot about her)
it's the baby I want to know if it's mine or not.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by T0T0fucker: 9:44am On Dec 23, 2021
Patented:
you may have been number 3 on her straffing list and u are "cockkk" (forgive the pun) sure the baby is yours!!!? you were not the only one hitting that spot. how do you even intend to fight the fight?
I don't know yet, but bro I really like to know if that child is mine.

ps: she's married already...so am not coming after her..it's the baby I like to know the truth.

I have prove to back my claim
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Romanoff(f): 9:45am On Dec 23, 2021
The child is not yours uncle. She could have gotten pregnant in February or March and is still within the frame to give birth even at 42 weeks.

Leave matter or go back to the club and meet another one night stand to get pregnant.

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by thesicilian: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2021
From your story you don't strike me as a very smart fellow

153 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by T0T0fucker: 9:51am On Dec 23, 2021
thesicilian:
From your story you don't strike me as a very smart fellow
yes, I shouldn't have housed a hóe.. she will always be a hóe I Know that.

that's why when she left, I didn't give a hoot. but the recent happenings Is what's getting me worried.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2021
Saintmary:

Face front.

Doesn't he have the right to know whether or not the child is his own??

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2021
Romanoff:
The child is not yours uncle. She could have gotten pregnant in February or March and is still within the frame to give birth even at 42 weeks.

Leave matter or go back to the club and meet another one night stand to get pregnant.

How can you be so sure??

14 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by thesicilian: 10:17am On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

yes, I shouldn't have housed a hóe.. she will always be a hóe I Know that.

that's why when she left, I didn't give a hoot. but the recent happenings Is what's getting me worried.
Let's even assume the child is yours, what would be your next move? Marry her for the sake of the child? Start paying child support? Become a third wheel in her marriage? How do you plan to handle the situation? You need to have a very concrete plan before you make any disruptive move

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

OP...
What you're thinking of doing will cause BIG ISSUES not just to you alone, buh to the lady and her family, yes you have the right to know whether or not the child is yours, but have you actually thought things through?? Like, have you reasoned the matter well?

Let's say you have proof that you're the father of the child, what will be your next step? Fight her in court for the custody of the child? And even if the court grants you custody of the child (which I doubt will happen considering the child's age), are you ready to take responsibility for that child? Are you ready to be a father?

I'm not saying you shouldn't do what is in your mind o, cause I perceive that you've already made up your mind as regards your next course of action, buh just think things through. Consider all the various possibilities that could result from whatever action you plan on taking and ask yourself if you're ready to follow through with them...

Good luck Chief ..

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by T0T0fucker: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2021
thesicilian:

Let's even assume the child is yours, what would be your next move? Marry her for the sake of the child? Start paying child support? Become a third wheel in her marriage? How do you plan to handle the situation? You need to have a very concrete plan before you make any disruptive move
I can never marry her, she knows that.

if that child is mine, I will like to take full responsibility for it....full custody....if she agrees.
it's my offsprings....
probably we can do court agreements or arrangements in respect to the child.( I think they is something in our constitution that says something like that)

she can go ahead with her life and marriage...

5 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2021
you dont give a fukc about the babe but yet had unprotected sex with her... and now that she caught one of the most deadly diseases that you can catch when having unprotected sex (aka A PREGNANCY), you are here talking in tongues.

SOLUTION: quietly contact the babe and openly ask her that you want her to have a DNA test done on that child (for peace of mind)...,and if she refuses to quietly have a DNA test done, openly confront her in front of her man and explain the situation to him too (i am sure he will understand as nobody want to have such doubts in their lives).

if the babe is smart, she will have the test done quietly as to not have the skeletons in her closet explode in her damn face.

btw if the baby is yours, start looking for ways to co-parent that child.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Richy4(m): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2021
All this preaching about protection, U clearly didn't get it right? even in this 21st century... People still go raw..not minding HIV?

Besides, the way u were not forthcoming about serious commitment to her is also the same way she doesn't want to put all her eggs in one basket...

Oh!! So u think u were the only one?..I'm even curious to know.. on what grounds were u fighting for...Was it on the grounds that you were the only man capable of impregnating a lady in your neighborhood or that u have checked her in and out and she doesn't have anyone except you while you guys were doing what u were doing?

Please man, do not destroy someone's home because u were looking for something that was not there..

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Mercury12(m): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2021
No be small matter be this.
Op u have the right to know if the child is truly yours or not. All needed here is a DNA test.
Women are guilty of these kinda stuff.
Women abeg make una dey give pregnancy to person wey get pregnancy Confusion everywhere.

Op if that child later turn out to be yours u better pray the court will grant u custody too else if you know women nature well I bet u will agree with me that she will use that child to frustrate your life.. So have a good plan, backup plans and make your moves.
Goodluck

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by bigjackass: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2021
You can't suddenly call her up now out of nowhere and be questioning who owns her child like a fool undecided. DNA test is over 100k. Can you afford it without destabilizing yourself? Can you take full responsibility for comfortable upkeep of the child ? or you just want to look for trouble undecided

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:49am On Dec 23, 2021
You had all the time in the world to make that lady your wife, yet you refused. According to you, you preferred to keep her as a "friend with benefits", and use her as long as she would have foolishly allowed. Luckily for her, another man took her, loved her enough to wife her speedily, now you want to ruin what she has. Oga pls, carry your evil' mind away from that young marriage. You can always marry and have children, leave your ex alone. What will you gain if you destroy their marriage? Nothing. So don't do that.

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Strugglingman: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2021
Bros no need to tussle ..the baby isnt yours

Buh ..whot if its yours ?
And so...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by T0T0fucker: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2021
bigjackass:
You can't suddenly call her up now out of nowhere and be questioning who owns her child like a fool undecided. DNA test is over 100k. Can you afford it without destabilizing yourself? Can you take full responsibility for comfortable upkeep of the child ? or you just want to look for trouble undecided

yes I can take care of the child, am not a kid.
thanks

4 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by T0T0fucker: 10:54am On Dec 23, 2021
Mercury12:
No be small matter be this.
Op u have the right to know if the child is truly yours or not. All needed here is a DNA test.
Women are guilty of these kinda stuff.
Women abeg make una dey give pregnancy to person wey get pregnancy Confusion everywhere.

Op if that child later turn out to be yours u better pray the court will grant u custody too else if you know women nature well I bet u will agree with me that she will use that child to frustrate your life.. So have a good plan, backup plans and make your moves.
Goodluck

thanks very much for this.
exactly the opinion am looking for.

should I approach her with dna test request now or wait for a little while?

since the baby is just 2days old.

A friend I confided in said I should act now.
but am still thinking it.

the money for the dna test is not an issue, I expense that.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
You had all the time in the world to make that lady your wife, yet you refused. According to you, you preferred to keep her as a "friend with benefits", and use her as long as she would have foolishly allowed. Luckily for her, another man took her, loved her enough to wife her speedily, now you want to ruin what she has. Oga pls, carry your evil' mind away from that young marriage. You can always marry and have children, leave your ex alone. What will you gain if you destroy their marriage? Nothing. So don't do that.

what a selfish thing to say...as usual, women are looking at this issue the failed way, and dont care if a man raises a child that aint his, so long as this woman remains "happily married".... what a failed mentality! in your mind, marriage is more important than anything else in this world, abi? smh!!!!

instead of thinking of your narrow minded issues, why dont you instead think of a child who is raised by a man that aint his/her biological father and/or a man who raises a child (for years) who aint his.

bigjackass:

what is foolish about a man trying to do whats right in this life (or a child's life)? do you think it would be right for you to raise a child that you think was yours, but isnt?! wouldnt you (as the husband of this woman) want to know if the child was yours or his, if there was a tiny chance that it could be his?! stop being a hypocrite!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by GboyegaD(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

disdain for a girl I met in the club? she was the one who got attached in the first place and I welcomed her..she thought she can tame me... like I said before... I flex alot... you ought to know what cause our issue...I was never going to wife her... then tell me why do you think am trying to scatter her marriage.

bros talk well.

I don't hate her, I wished her well when she stops coming to my place...all this your saying makes no sense

those saying I should leave the baby and move on, I can't.
I will like to know if that child is mine or not..(infact am 100% sure it could be mine) because we did spend alot of time together.

am not a simp, .it's the baby am after... besides she's married already.

Why do you think she's yours?

To your reasoning, most babies are born fair and their true complexion does up as they grow. You have no knowledge about either the girl or her husband's family history to use complexion as a yard stick.

Most importantly, a conception calculator will show to you the baby was conceived between the end of March and early April. So the probability of the baby being yours is very low.

Lastly, stop hyping yourself as you are more simp than you can imagine.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by GboyegaD(m): 11:27am On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

Keep quiet and stop acting smart. The baby has very minimal chances of being yours. She too doesn't care about you and please get down your high horse.

42 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) / My Ex Or My New Man? / Somethings That Are Gradually Fading Away From Our Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.