Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend (17274 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends / My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by ggirl1(f): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2007
I really need help on this one. There is this guy i like so much that is in a 2 year old relationship. I am so sure he's not too happy being in it and i wish to do him a favor by taking him away from the girl.
I also knows he likes me very much but i think he's finding it difficult to leave as well.
Can i get some help here from experienced sisters? smiley wink
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by johnnygan(m): 9:57am On Jul 02, 2007
Why do you seek help from experienced sisters instead of experienced brothers heh? For doing that, i'll reserve ma comments. Lets hear out the experienced sisters.
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by cheavroi(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2007
I dont think you need to help him move,if he likes u enough,he would move
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by nasnas(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2007
spoil him with sex. Hw abt dt?
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2007
go and look for your own man, uninvited guest. angry
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by luxoire(f): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2007
@poster

not to worry, if it is u he wants, its only a matter of time, he will come to you.

Let no one fool u, all these boys that pretend, MEN USUALLY KNOW WHICH SIDE THEIR BREAD IS BUTTERED ON, which babe they want to keep, and which one they wanna use for fun, forget all those their lies about being confused, or not wanting to hurt the other girl because she has done soo much for him etc, its all BULLSHiT, so, be careful, d same guys, can be heartless to same girl, if all they want is OUT of the r/ship angry angry angry lying thieving pieces of sh*t

let him run wild, if he's yours, he'll come back, no mind, if na u him want, he will come of his own free will, dont try to break them up, because sombody else will do same to u, cos of that very guy
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by Uchelite(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2007
someone else somewhere is also learning how she will snatch the same from you as soon as you succeeds in snatching a man from his girlfriend. Bad lesson.
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by Sonye(f): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2007
My ex was snatched about 2 years ago and he has been happy with the girl ever since. I finally realized we were not meant to be and i moved on. So if u feel the relationship will last, go ahead girl! Rescue him from his unhappy, stagnant relationship and save the girl's time as well  wink

1 Like

Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by RuuDie(m): 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2007
luxoire:

lying thieving pieces of sh*t

Oh my God !
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by RuuDie(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2007
whats all the talk about "snatch" like peeps are now "disposable cups"
ain't nobody "snatching" nothing from nobody c'os if it ain't yours, it just goes right back to where it came from!

@ Poster,

you crack me up - you're sure he's not happy with his r/ship; you in his head and what makes you think with you, he'd be any happier
get a grip girl !

@ Luxoire,

I'm p'urty sure that this dude ain't never even noticed this broad - w'anna bet ?
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by dreamnaira(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2007
dis is nonsense. u open ur mouth 2 vomit dis dichotomy.
Even if finally succeed it must surely boomerang.
Go ahead nd snatch ur fellow girl guy. if i may even ask u; how do u knw d guy is nt hapy wth d r/ship? if nt dat d girl in question is also ur friend.
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by luxoire(f): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2007
@RuuDie, lol, thats just down right rude!!, amybe he has noticed her, but doesnt wanna leave the other one, he wants to eat his cake and have it
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by Bolarge(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2007
@ g girl
When a man walks into a kitchen and sees a piece of chocolate cake, he wacks it. He wacks it not because he's hungry, he wacks it simply because it's available. This guy's seen that u're available. . he simply wants to wax that a$$ n' get right back to his legit chick.

Not happy in his rl'shp my narrow black ass angry
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by OmoEko1(f): 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2007
RuuDie:

whats all the talk about "snatch" like peeps are now "disposable cups"
ain't nobody "snatching" nothing from nobody c'os if it ain't yours, it just goes right back to where it came from!

This comment got me laughing and rolling on the floor. LMFAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by luxoire(f): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2007
Bolarge:

Not happy in his rl'shp my narrow black ass angry

hahahahaha, had to crack up with lafter, @bolarge, is dat a legit description of ur booty?

1 Like

Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by PTBNaija(f): 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2007
You shouldn't be trying to take a guy away from a relationship he's already in. Like has been said when he's ready to move on, then he will.
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by hotchic1(f): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2007
Pls forget abt d guy and move on n am sure u will not want another lady to snatch ur man from u,
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by vronnie(f): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2007
you should be a shamed for posting something as stupid as this .If the guy wanted you he would be yours stop playing yourself. sad silly rabbit
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by adeboo(f): 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2007
Oh ma goodness girl - why do u wanna 'rescue' him, if he wanted to leave, nobody is stopping him sha.

Girl, u wanna either look for your own or wait till he is cpmpletely free.
Otherwise whatever you build on a faulty foundation, will always crumble.
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by teeirl: 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2007
@topic

Leave the guy where he is if was unhappy he would not be there as one person already said men know what side there bread is buttered on they want fun on the side and will do everything to keep there fun happy. Why "snatch" this guy do u think he can be faithful to you then If he can a relationship for u he can leave ur relationship for another woman, Find ur own sincere and honest man,
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by ghengis(m): 1:43am On Jul 03, 2007
@topic
Which kin thing be dis sef? You want to 'snatch' a guy from his two-year old relatonship (and here's me best part) cos you're so 'so sure he's not happy being in it'!!!

Gurl PLEEAAZZEE respect urself and move on with your life hopng for more respectable stuff. Whille i agree that our hearts could play stupid games with us, i believe our heads save us from the folly of our hearts.
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by seechris(m): 4:11am On Jul 03, 2007
@poster
be very careful how you go about it cos you might just get your fingers burnt and look very silly,see a thread here about a lady regreting her actions,we guys are cunning,you might just be giving him the needed fling every man wants once in a while,he will use you for that purpose and then go back to his girl,leaving you hurt, burnt and stung.
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:23am On Jul 03, 2007
@poster
nooooo please snatch him, aproko angry. you would get what your looking for. but trust me nothing you do in this world goes without a reward. both good and bad there's always a reward. you might be feeling good once you have done it, but that feeling might not be for too long. if you don't experience it now, later. except you decide not to get married. wink
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by omogenaija(f): 4:24am On Jul 03, 2007
@ poster
awon gbokogboko aye  angry angry
God should help u

shame no catch u ? u want to take another woman's man
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by Sati(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2007
lol. nairaland will not kill me. Don't be so sure he's into you. yea there mght be problems

1st misery seeks company. U're probably just a shoulder to lean on 4 d moment

2nd Girls are motivated by competition in other words u'll just end up making the g.friend a better person for him thus strenghten their relationship so caryy on.

3rd Go ahead a blow the guy grin grin grin you'll get your ultimate answer then cool or then again u ight just end up giving him some 4 nothing sake sad

4th there no 4th runalongtherenothingmoretoseehere.
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by MILITIA(f): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2007
@Topic

What is so special about this particular man
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by crazyp(f): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2007
I wonder ooo embarassed

@Poster

Whoever told u he's not happy in his relationship, what's ur problem? Did he also tell you he took an oath not to leave the babe, tu fia kwa, shame de catch me abeg, no just ask dat kain question again for public, u hear?
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by bantos(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2007
@poster
Find something better to do
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by bebe2007(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2007
Babes, Do not snatch o! for what goes around comes around. If he truely loves and wants to be with you, he would come calling. Men always know what they want unlike us (very considerate and sentimental). Keep it kool and pray he comes your way. wink
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by RuuDie(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2007
@ Luxoire,

going by the poster, she says she's pretty sure the guy likes here - i'm not buying that till i hear it from the guy himself. people in love   who think they're in love are like those in a drug-induced stupor, they be seeing stuff you and i don't - so it could all just be in her imagination.
trust me, i been on this guys end of this position b'4, 2ice 2 be precise - don't ask me what i did c'os i'm sure you won't believe me !
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by luxoire(f): 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2007
@RuuDie

hahahah, now u mention it, i wanna know, how did u handle it?

maybe she's going by what the guy actually told her?, it's true some girls begin to hallucinate when they r in love or infatuated, but she seems like she's got her feet on the ground, just a wrong move she was about to make thats all
Re: How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend by RuuDie(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2007
luxoire:

maybe she's going by what the guy actually told her?, it's true some girls begin to hallucinate when they r in love or infatuated, but she seems like she's got her feet on the ground, just a wrong move she was about to make thats all

the only reason why it seems like she's still got both her feet on the ground is c'os she knows exactly what her problem is !
true, might be something that he'd said but maybe she just read a l'il too much into it !
you're darned right its a bad move !

luxoire:

@RuuDie
hahahah, now u mention it, i want to know, how did u handle it?

I did nothing - i told 'em i was already spoken for ! guess what i got for a reward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here / ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ / The Best Way To Break-up With Someone You Are Tired Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.