Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice (18023 Views)

Don't Snatch My Husband! (hilarious Photo) / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by marvelck: 7:38am On Apr 18, 2013
I'm a in serious dilemma right now. And it has to do with my boyfriend. I'm presently dating a very sweet and cute guy, who works in an oil company. My boyfriend loves me so much, and I also love him dearly. We're not a perfect couple though, but we're always able to handle/resolve our differences maturely.

And the success of our relationship is making my friends to be envious of me. Cos they've been in and out of several relationship, and are presently sober and desperate for love. And to make the matter worse, my younger sister who just broke up with her guy, is also eying my boyfriend. Now, it's me against them. They want my fine, rich and loving boyfriend, and are hell bent on snatching him from me...
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by pleep(m): 7:49am On Apr 18, 2013
First off tell him about your situation.... If he really loves you that will put him on guard mode towards all those women you mentioned.

If you dont tell him whats really going on he might step into the honey-trap unawares. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:12am On Apr 18, 2013
my RICH boyfwnd.... U sound lyka gold-digger 2 me...

61 Likes

Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by greedie1(f): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2013
hmmm.... dis one tire me o.
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Agbgift(f): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2013
Sori @op I dnt buy dis story. The content sounds fake(sorinooffencemeant).

6 Likes

Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by CharlesShaw(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2013
This Story sounds Simulated.
Don't take NLanders for a ride with that Postiche u put up There.
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2013
No one can be snatched unless they allow themselves. Like I always say, snatching does not exist in relationships.

You don't force anyone to follow you. You seduce and try to appeal to their sense and emotions but what they CHOOSE to do is completely left to them. If a boy leaves a girl he claims to love, and follows her sister or her friends, he chose to. His loyalty to her was tested and he fell like a pack of cards.

No snatching took place. He is not a piece of an item you forcefully take From someone, I.e, snatch.

11 Likes

Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by xynerise: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2013
Some girls will not keep their mouth shut when they are dating a guy that is rich. What do u expect your sister and friends to do when your keep intimidating them with stories of how your boyfriend buys expensive things and takes you shopping? If they succeeded in 'snatching' your boyfriend, that means your boyfriend is a player.

Oil company my butt undecided

12 Likes

Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by dahmie2013: 9:49am On Apr 18, 2013
xynerise: Some girls will not keep there mouth shut when they are dating a guy that is rich. What do u expect your sister and friends to do when your keep intimidating them with stories of how your boyfriend buys expensive things and takes you shopping? If they succeeded in 'snatching' your boyfriend, that means your boyfriend is a player.

Oil company my butt undecided
U've nailed it!wink
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by napoleonx: 10:05am On Apr 18, 2013
Wiz_khalifa: my RICH boyfwnd.... U sound lyka gold-digger 2 me...
exactly
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by GraceBestowed(f): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2013
Wow!! You need to let those friends go, and as for your sister, let her understand that you know what game she is playing!

I have come to expect anything from anyone at any time, so nothing really shocks me anymore. Please, keep your business to yourself, don't go around talking about your boyfriend, or the things he does/says. If he's promiscuous enough to stray, then he never deserved you in the first place!

Jealousy is a trait best exhibited by unfulfilled people, and they will stop and nothing to get what you have!!

1 Like

Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by ifyalways(f): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2013
Odunnu and Mukina2 fighting over Seun,the bush Ota boy with google millions ?

Buhahahaha. Let the biggest a.rse and t1t11es win cheesy

12 Likes

Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Goldenheart(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2013
Hmmm....Still ur boyfriend....doesnt guarantee right of ownership until marriage.... my advise is for u to sleep with ur eye open.

Moreover if u trust ur bf.. you should be @ peace.
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2013
Let them snatch him. He'd come back to you if he's meant to be yours. You're not married you know....& by the way, how's this a dilemma. You neva see dilemma.

1 Like

Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Scarpon(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2013
that guy pocket must be deep
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by RedLight1: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2013
ifyalways: Odunnu and Mukina2 fighting over Seun,the bush Ota boy with google millions ?

Buhahahaha. Let the biggest a.rse and t1t11es win cheesy
shattap there grin ...seun can handle 2 girls grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by hrmkz: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2013
pleep: First off tell him about your situation.... If he really loves you that will put him on guard mode towards all those women you mentioned.

If you dont tell him whats really going on he might step into the honey-trap unawares. grin

on point.
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2013
Them dey crase? They want to snatch your oil-company ATM machine? grin

8 Likes

Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by ffo(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2013
pleep: People need to stop tying to apply yeye "logic" to emotional situations.

A so called 'snatch' is when a third party applies such an extreme amount of sexual pressure on a comitted individual that their temptation to infidelity is higher than it would have otherwise been.

No one wants that.. even if the other party "let it happen". The temptation was artificially created

There is no point in regurgitating PC explanations for concepts even a foetus can understand.

bros, u dey vex for sexkillz?

1 Like

Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Igholize(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2013
Na wa 4 wetin I dey read 4 dis nairaland dis days ooo.. Wetin concern we nd ur private life? I dey vex ooo
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by boron10(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2013
marvelck: I'm a in serious dilemma right now. And it has to do with my boyfriend. I'm presently dating a very sweet and cute guy, who works in an oil company. My boyfriend loves me so much, and I also love him dearly. We're not a perfect couple though, but we're always able to handle/resolve our differences maturely.

And the success of our relationship is making my friends to be envious of me. Cos they've been in and out of several relationship, and are presently sober and desperate for love. And to make the matter worse, my younger sister who just broke up with her guy, is also eying my boyfriend. Now, it's me against them. They want my fine, rich and loving boyfriend, and are hell bent on snatching him from me...
Source? grin
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2013
with the nature of your topics on NL, its easier to believe Fuel is 10naira per litre than believe yours. no offence. Why the emphasis on the wealth.

2 Likes

Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by DICKtator: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2013
marvelck: I'm a in serious dilemma right now. And it has to do with my boyfriend. I'm presently dating a very sweet and cute guy, who works in an oil company . My boyfriend loves me so much, and I also love him dearly. We're not a perfect couple though, but we're always able to handle/resolve our differences maturely.

Mumu. Maga dey pay
Another pesin wan snatch the maga

you kan dey vex!!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by oluomad(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2013
This post was cooked up just to make FP!
This is blatant lie!!
OP pls create a better lie and not this cheap lie

1 Like

Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Born2beRich1(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2013
Wiz_khalifa: my RICH boyfwnd.... U sound lyka gold-digger 2 me...

You said it all...The OP, her friend and her sister must be after money not love...
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by Abujafood: 10:16am On Apr 18, 2013
Is your boyfriend not in love with you? He can only be snatched if he allows himself to be snatched!
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by etenyong(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2013
@ op, maybe its as a result of d fact dat u grab him frm anoda woman by force. But goodluck 2 u.
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by oluomad(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2013
pc guru: with the nature of your topics on NL, its easier to believe Fuel is 10naira per litre than believe yours. no offence. Why the emphasis on the wealth.
U read my mind!! Useless post from dat oP
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by ednut1(m): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2013
Agbgift: Sori @op I dnt buy dis story. The content sounds fake(sorinooffencemeant).
no mind d yeye op, all dis fake stories d guy only works in banks or oil company cheesy
Re: My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice by specialguest(f): 10:20am On Apr 18, 2013
oluomad: This post was cooked up just to make FP!
This is blatant lie!!
OP pls create a better lie and not this cheap lie

Its a movie titled " super story" and i've watched it already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? / 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 / Should A Graduate Lady Marry An Illiterate Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.