Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam (2611 Views)

Nigeria Soldiers Kill Dozen Of Bokoharam In Marte(very Graphic / Beelalgy Exposed As A Fake Police Officer (Video) / Rare Footage Of Bokoharam Terrorists Tieing Up Kidnapped Nigerian Soldiers(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by Legendguy(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
An unknown cyber group, anonymous, has called out lieutenant general, burutai as a chief sponsor of bokoharam.
Anonymous revealed that buratai received funds from UAE to Nigeria and used it to sponsor bokoharam terror activities across the north

Source: anonymous

Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by tyup(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
Just saw it to just now but watch the mods delete the thread
Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by Legendguy(m): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
tyup:
Just saw it to just now but watch the mods delete the thread
Let's see how it goes if they will delete it.
Let's watch out for in the coming days from anonymous
Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by dollytino4real(f): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
we know thanks, he will not be there 4ever one he will be out

1 Like

Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by tyup(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
Legendguy:

Let's see how it goes if they will delete it.
Let's watch out for in the coming days from anonymous

Anonymous cannot do more than what he has done (Exposing him this way)

The truth is we can't do nothing bout it. rants on our mouth and in a day or two more then we forget bout it and find something else to say. Hopefully the nation experience Revolution someday

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by lathrowinger: 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
angry
Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by Azmanaty: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
I doubt this. Burntashi maybe clueless but definitely not a BH sponsor. How can one sponsor a deadly sect to kill and maim his own people?? For what gain??

1 Like

Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by DoubleEngine007: 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
Azmanaty:
I doubt this. Burntashi maybe clueless but definitely not a BH sponsor. How can one sponsor a deadly sect to kill and maim his own people?? For what gain??
If that guy really want to end BH ,he can . If chad soldiers could do what they did,why is it hard for giant of Africa soldiers to do I suspect that guy is part of BH.. He is cashing out big time ,including the rest of the service chiefs. Truth is,if they want to end BH is easy,even me that is not a service chief,can suggest a way to wipe those bastards in less than a month. Now talk less of people who specialty is security. Check and balance the matter na.. D guy get hand for d matter..

5 Likes

Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by phelonrays: 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
As they {Anonymous} promised, let's keep the trend on a low until they come up with sufficient info to back it up...

For now

wetin consine me sef ..

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by HitlerGaddafi: 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
If that guy really want to end BH ,he can . If chad soldiers could do what they did,why is it hard for giant of Africa soldiers to do I suspect that guy is part of BH.. He is cashing out big time ,including the rest of the service chiefs. Truth is,if they want to end BH is easy,even me that is not a service chief,can suggest a way to wipe those bastards in less than a month. Now talk less of people who specialty is security. Check and balance the matter na.. D guy get hand for d matter..
Which Nigeria is the giant if Africa soldiers? undecided

1 Like

Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by supercase1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
tyup:

Anonymous cannot do more than what he has done (Exposing him this way)

The truth is we can't do nothing bout it. rants on our mouth and in a day or two more then we forget bout it and find something else to say. Hopefully the nation experience Revolution someday
Until proof is out let keep our fingers crossed

MelesZenawi are u seeing what I am seeing

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by DoubleEngine007: 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
grin
HitlerGaddafi:

Which Nigeria is the giant if Africa soldiers? undecided
Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by Oharina(m): 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Zootopian army that Chadian army can flush in a month, are what someone above me is calling giant of african soldiers. Can the zootopian army bravely fight the Egyptian,Camerounian,Libian, or even the Ghanain army with ease? If no, ofcourse your answere will definitly be no. Then why will anyone call zootopian army giant?
Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 03, 2021
Lol
Who do you think is most likely funding book haram terrorists??
The service chiefs are fully aware. FG is fully aware. Army generals are fully aware.

Why do you think your sim number is being linked to your NIN??
To keep your mouths sealed.
Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by yarimo(m): 2:18am On Jan 03, 2021
Ipob online miscreants doing what they know how to do best. Always creating fake news . undecided

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by EXLOVER(m): 4:55am On Jan 03, 2021
Attention seeking Anonymous.

How can money meant to sponsor Nigeria military be coming from Dubai?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by ini4brandon(m): 5:10am On Jan 03, 2021
I find it hard to swallow this one from Anonymous.
However one can be guilty either by omission or commission. Burutai's is the former.
Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by Mide3367: 6:40am On Jan 03, 2021
Hmm.. Wahala dey o
Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by Broken2020: 6:48am On Jan 03, 2021
If this is true then the vegetable and cow grandpa up there is complicit because that’s the only reason he is keeping Buratai in office
Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by Nairalandwizerd(m): 7:01am On Jan 03, 2021
Knew thix for long
Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by Khalesie: 7:36am On Jan 03, 2021
Make Nairaland or facebook post no land you for WayLay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2021
Nawa o, enemies of Nigeria.. Una no dey tire? undecided
Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by Okd1: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2021
Fake anon, those that know how anon operates will see through the gimmick of this attention seeking mofos. Imagine world class hackers using Facebook on free mode. Duns
Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by imagrg(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
I know a Nigerian youth gave this fake news and tagged it Anonymous.

Funny enough some stupid people may believe this trash. How would a right thinking serving officer want his own people to be killed?
Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by SAMBARRY: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
I'm not surprised undecided
Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by SAMBARRY: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Azmanaty:
look at his body language whenever people are killed

Remember those soildiers who complained about insufficient arms to combat bokoharam? What did they do to them? Ordered them to lock those guys up.guys that were demanding for their welfare and better equipments.you want to tell be brutai is ignorant of all of these?

Have you noticed any security personnel that sponsord stealing, killing and destroying is promoted but the ones trying to put security in check are treated as if they're the enemies of nigeria

Remember the army guy spilling balderdash denying the Lekki carnage? Remember he was promoted?

Brutai is not clueless.hes only a errand boy protecting his master's interest but pretending to be clueless so that people will not suspect him

That dude is a slimy weasle.very wicked and cruel.dont be DECEIVED
Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by SAMBARRY: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
imagrg:
I know a Nigerian youth gave this fake news and tagged it Anonymous.

Funny enough some stupid people may believe this trash. How would a right thinking serving officer want his own people to be killed?
yeah'right like his slave master bubu undecided

There's a leader in nigeria that Said any terrorist attacks that exceeds 24, hours, the government knows about it

Why were they quick to destroy lives at the Lekki Toll gate during the endsars movement but didn't use that speedy energy to bring terrorists and bandits to check?

Why are they so quick to seize passports and block those financing endsars but cannot curb terrorism.can we stop deceiving ourselves in this country for once? undecided
Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by SAMBARRY: 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
Okd1:
Fake anon, those that know how anon operates will see through the gimmick of this attention seeking mofos. Imagine world class hackers using Facebook on free mode. Duns
how much is bubu feeding you? undecided

Do you want to die defending your oppressors because of the crumbs you eat under his table? Has the crumbs blocked you from thinking? undecided
Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by mulerogold(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
Old news.
We know them. Legal proceedings await them at ICC come 2023.
Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by Ipobkiller001: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
I love the way Biafran fools go about displaying their foolishness. Bunch of fools.
Re: Buratai Has Been Exposed As Chief Sponsor Of Bokoharam by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
General Brute-on-tie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Allegedly Caught After Sneaking Into Medical Ward To Have Sex With Sick Wife / How Nigeria's Internet Fraudsters Built A $760 Million Bitcoin Empire / Reverend King To Be Hanged In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.