Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God (28721 Views)

Are Curses Real? / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by rajiedreez: 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
So its OK to criticize the congregation because they are not God's people abi. The pastor is God's person but God doesn't know the congregation

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by 99thEnemy(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
dapadawee:

One of my last year's achievement is that I was able to ignore nairaland haters of good work and success

So why is it that you just can't ignore in my case?

Hope dem no send you? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your Panadol still plenty oh! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by mohims(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
Be very Careful of what you say to a Man of GOD. Especially when you know you are not sure of what you say..

Many have acquired Curses for Speaking against an Anointed Servant of GOD
You are senseless I swear. Pastor Chris na scam. His wife Anita left him because of his adulterous lifestyle. May God punish pastor Chris

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Kobojunkie: 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
lalasticlala:
There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God — Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/01/there-are-curses-people-who-criticise-men-god-%E2%80%94-pastor-chris-oyakhilome
. These men and their Antichrist vibes....why does this man and his ill take it as their place to insult God every chance they get? angry angry angry
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Odss11: 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
Many would come to you in my name....iranu
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by TONIOI: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
How about men of God who uses Pipo's sweat to buy private jet and enrich dem selves, church is a place of solace where pipo are suppose to sick the face God ,not extorting them .

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by jaxxy(m): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
kingxsamz:

That's because religion thrives on fear.
These pastors want to do whatever they want without anyone criticizing them. It's bad for business lol.

It’s a Control mechanism. To control the flock and not scriptural. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Kurumaru: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
Laff wan finish me as I just watch one very hilarious soap opera finish for Emmanuel t.v .. Dis guys ehn and their followers

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by mohims(m): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/01/there-are-curses-people-who-criticise-men-god-%E2%80%94-pastor-chris-oyakhilome
Pastor Chris na scam. Only a fool will still believe that this adulterous man is a man of God. His wife Anita left him because of his adulterous lifestyle
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by lampvoice: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
Pastor don't loose the respect I have for you

I mean, how many of you are real pastors?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Brushstrokes20: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
Arrant BS!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by adenigga(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
I beg....

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by afbstrategies: 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
There are curses as well for men of God who don't practice what they preach.
Especially those men of God who cheat on their wives at every chance they get. cheesy undecided
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by jimmychang: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
post=97659244:
We read some comments on this forum sometimes and can only marvel! shocked

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make their life meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers. 
We just pray God have mercy on this generation.

You are a wise man sir!

For a man of God?
Nothing to reply you with this new year than the emotional below shocked shocked shocked

I respect them ,I don't fear them ...I don't carry them above another fellow human being ..the way I will chastise a fellow human I will do that to a man of God

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Seikiri1: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
mohims:

Mumu...when will you ever get sense? Pastor Chris sleeps with his hot female members. His wife Anita left him because of his adulterous lifestyle. May God punish him. Na Ogun go kill pastor Chris
Read numbers 12:1-10
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by 2010goingon: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
kingxsamz:

That's because religion thrives on fear.
These pastors want to do whatever they want without anyone criticizing them. It's bad for business lol.

You sir are the true servant of God
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
Seikiri1:

Read numbers 12:1-10
Numbers is for those of the Old Covenant - that enti contains some of th 613 statutes of the Old Covenant which applies to descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Are you not claim to believe in Jesus Christ, the New Covenant? undecided
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Why are Nigerian pastors always threatening their followers??

Because they are Nigerians
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by jimmychang: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Me sef important, I be Child of God

There are special curses for people who deceive the Child of God

ON GOD

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Patriotic9ja(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
99thEnemy:

One Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus (5G capable) and 6 wraps of high grade skunk for you brother. grin grin grin

We the enlightened reject the spirit of blackmail under the guise of born again Christianity by Tom, Dick and Harry pastors. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Send the phone quick o, my 4Glte phone network nor even strong again....lol

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by erico2k2(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
lalasticlala:

This kind of threat don't work nowadays.its old.a mate of my Mrs who is married to a pastor just discovered pastor had fathered a child outside while they are married.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Lesriosdefrance: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Freddd009: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
Be very Careful of what you say to a Man of GOD. Especially when you know you are not sure of what you say..

We hear u
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by WeRblessed(f): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
We are all men and women of GOD
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Kobojunkie: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Me sef important, I be Child of God

There are special curses for people who deceive the Child of God
Abeg Tell am make im hear! grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by YorubaPrince: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

Thunder fire you there, weyrey! angry Oya curse me na... FOOL! angry

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by focus7: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
Sweetamara2:
Only the spiritual can understand this .

Many of you just follow pastors without seeking for understanding. Jesus said you err not knowing the scripture nor the power of God.

If there's anything God will want you to do as a Christian is to get understanding rather than the senseless approving every rubbish that's flowing out from all these so called pastors Col.1:9-10 1Jhn.2:27

Wake up those pastors are taking advantage of of your lack of understanding of God NIR his word to make you a slave. If you want to know about curses and the finish work of the cross go and read Rom.4:1-4, 8:29-32 then Gal.1

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Glycosunde: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
Abeg tell us in d Bible where it is that people should not question the doctrines of pastors. Even Jesus and his disciples such as Peter, John, Paul, Jude ,James etc all condemned and admonished us against fake prophets and pastors. What about our leaders, should we also leave them to do whatever they want because we are not supposed to criticized them. Please nobody should use fear to cajole people this year all in the name of preaching. We all have and read our Bible's and we know what is written inside

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Franking: 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
Curse kee u there.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Golan007: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
Mtcheew.

Dundee.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Kobojunkie: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
Seikiri1:
He is 100% correct... I pity those who allow themselves to be used as instruments of devil to criticize men of God.
What happened to Miriam in ( Numbers 12:1-10) Awaits such persons.
He is not correct unless he is also a descendant of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to whom the Old Covenant( what you also find in Numbers) applies to.

Last I checked, the man claimed to believe in Jesus Christ and under Jesus Christ, there are no such curses or calamities on even those who insult Jesus Christ Himself. However, there are plenty of curses on False prophets and Teachers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Holds Thanksgiving, Cash Harvest (Video) / Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.