Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God (28821 Views)

Are Curses Real? / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Yankee101: 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
And very big curses for false prophets

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by promisedeco(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Seikiri1:

Yes he did.
Read the book of Act 3:22
Moses spoke of Jesus Christ to the Israelite.
Is Jesus a prophet? undecided
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:01am On Jan 03, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Religion has only survived through threats.
Threats like " God will punish you if you don't pay tithes". " If you don't worship my own God then you will go to hell fire" . " I am the way, the truth and the life. NO one comes to the father except through me"." There is no other God but Allah"... threats of damnation in this life and beyond. It's has sustained religions for thousands of years.
I just taya honestly embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Josywhyte: 12:02am On Jan 03, 2021
U no holy pass my brother

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Jaqenhghar: 12:06am On Jan 03, 2021
Benwallt:
What then awaits the pastor who is taking the people for a ride
I wonder

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by chatinent: 12:14am On Jan 03, 2021
Open threats from a pastorpreneur!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Druss(m): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2021
What of curses for false prophets or people who declare themselves to be holy men of God?

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by DrMuzungu(m): 12:25am On Jan 03, 2021
Oga Chris, bow down and blow me. Mumu fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Preator: 12:28am On Jan 03, 2021
This man knows what works and is using it. Nothing keeps a Nigerian in check like fear.
The Government threaten us with fear to supress our freedom of speech and right to demand for better governance. We'll rather be safe and impoverished than fight for what we want.

Religion also keeps us in check via fear. Very few worship because they love God. They simply want to avoid the eternal flame(if there is one) or probably see it as a means of getting ahead in life.

So why wont this "man of God" not use the same fear to keep people in check? And judging from comments here, its working quite well.

People should just stop quoting that "...do my Prophet no harm" verse. A lot of this guys are self called "pastors". they are basically con artist. And even real Men of God can be questioned and cautioned when they go against biblical doctrines.

Once in a while i try to imaginè the thoughts of these "men of God" when they are alone. Do they smile when ghey remember how are making millions under false pretense? Does their wife/family know they are scammers or are they scammed too? How do they view other scammers like thenselves knowing fully well that they may be as fake as themselves?

By the way, i have no way of knowing who is a man of God. Only God sees the heart. Anything else is speculation and self- aggrandizement. This man that was saying 5G caused Covid and we have lots of well trained scientists in his congregation clapping for such stupid, uninformed, clueless comments.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by IgboWarlord(m): 12:35am On Jan 03, 2021
There are also curses for people who lie and extort in God"s name...

Fraudster...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Starcrest1: 12:36am On Jan 03, 2021
agos:
then how do u know d real and d fake man of God? Better accept the truth

If a man of God does things that warrants criticism, then he's probably not of God.....

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Otiwaikuku: 12:36am On Jan 03, 2021
lalasticlala:
There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God — Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Trash,not when they say nonsense and hope to exploit people.
By the way who is a man of God?
Who certifies who a man of God is?

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/01/there-are-curses-people-who-criticise-men-god-%E2%80%94-pastor-chris-oyakhilome
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Seikiri1: 12:38am On Jan 03, 2021
promisedeco:

Is Jesus a prophet? undecided
Yes he is a Prophet.
Read luke 4:16-24.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Barzinime(m): 12:43am On Jan 03, 2021
Your sentence shows you are not intelligent & you are a sucker for people like Chris, state anywhere in the bible where God said exactly that.

chiefolododo:
This is the truth weather you accept it or not

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:44am On Jan 03, 2021
Sweetamara2:
Only the spiritual can understand this .
You're right
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by 99thEnemy(m): 12:45am On Jan 03, 2021
wisdomclay:

Can you prove it?
Think b4 you talk

From creation

We were all made from dust, molded by God, everything including our brain.

That may explain your moniker wisdomclay, but its as if God made your wisdom organ out of clay and forgot to breath life into it.

Now anything you try to reason makes your head absorb water hence your wisdom-of-clay always turns to mud grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Miracle1991: 12:50am On Jan 03, 2021
post=97659244:
We read some comments on this forum sometimes and can only marvel! shocked

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make their life meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers. 
We just pray God have mercy on this generation.

You are a wise man sir!

For a man of God?
Nothing to reply you with this new year than the emoji below shocked shocked shocked
who are men of God? Mention one man of God among the numerous business pastors we have in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Oluwaseun2020(m): 12:53am On Jan 03, 2021
act 5:29
But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God."
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by banmee(m): 12:57am On Jan 03, 2021
post=97659244:

For a man of God?
Nothing to reply you with this new year than the emoji below shocked shocked shocked

What exactly is a man of god? You guys are in bondage i swear. All because of fear. Smh.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by chaloskyx: 1:05am On Jan 03, 2021
ALL THIS THREAT IS BECAUSE ALOT OF CHRISTIANS EYES HAVE OPENED WITH COVID19 SHOWING THE FRADULENT NATURE OF NIGERIAS PASTORS AS SUCH TO ENSURE THEY KEEP YOU PPL IN CHECK BEFORE YOU START A CHRISTIAN REVOLUTION THEY MAKE THEIR USUAL TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED THREAT....LAS LAS WE ALL NOW KNOW THAT PASTORS AND POLITICIAN ARE THE SAME

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Seikiri1: 1:14am On Jan 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I asked you questions here...

According to Jesus Christ, only Judas belonged to Him, but you instead seem to claim that all the Israelites were Christians from the time of Moses. undecided
Do you believe that Jesus Christ is the son of the Living God?
If so then here is your answer to the question.
In Exodus 4:22
[22]And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:
Also read Jeremiah 7:23
Also read Exodus 8:1
[1]And the LORD spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Let my people go, that they may serve me.

The Israelites are God people and Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of God, that means they worship GOD.
The thing that differentiated the manner and ways the Israelites worship God during the time of Moses from our Lord Jesus is that the then Israelites followed only the law that was given to Moses by God to them while our Lord Jesus Christ was with God so he knows everything about God, so he does not need the law of Moses to do his work here on earth. He is the law.
It was Jesus Christ who told the story of Lazarus and the Rich man in heaven and hell, that Abraham was in heaven.
Remember that Jesus Christ told us that except two agree, they can not work together.
That was why i brought the transfiguration of Jesus Christ at the mountains when he was transfigured before Peter, John, and James, The people that appeared with him are people from the old testament Moses and Elijah.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Gamesmart: 1:15am On Jan 03, 2021
E no go better for Chris Oyakhilome, his family and lineage.

They are all baaastards!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Judybash93(m): 1:17am On Jan 03, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Why are Nigerian pastors always threatening their followers??

That's the only weapon they have... Threat of the unknown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by wisdomclay(m): 1:18am On Jan 03, 2021
99thEnemy:

From creation

We were all made from dust, molded by God, everything including our brain.

That may explain your moniker wisdomclay, but its as if God made your wisdom organ out of clay and forgot to breath life into it.

Now anything you try to reason makes your head absorb water hence your wisdom-of-clay always turns to mud grin grin grin

Lol funny

My name is wisdomclay and it means the embodiment of God's wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by CanadaCars(m): 1:25am On Jan 03, 2021
It is so unfortunate that people who claim to be worshippers of God paint him to be a very angry and vengeful God. This is so farfetched from what the bible teaches about who our loving creator is. He made us to understand that people who worship him will be persecuted no where in the bible did he say that these persecutors will be cursed, instead his son Jesus Christ advised his followers to pray for those who persecute them.

THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT THE CLERGYMEN IN NIGERIA ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE TERRRIBLE ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL CONDITIONS IN NIGERIA TO INSTILL FEAR AND TO CONTROL THE VICTIMS OF THE PITIABLE CONDITIONS IN THE COUNTRY, WHO EASILY FALL FOR THEIR SNARES BECAUSE OF FEAR OF EXPERIENCING MORE SUFFERING. THESE VICTIMS HAVE BEEN LED TO BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE THEY WORSHIP "GOD" EVERYTHING THEY DO IN LIFE IS SUPPOSE TO BE SUCESSFUL BRINGING THEM WEALTH. THIS IS SO FAR FROM THE TRUTH, THE FIRST CENTURY CHRISTIANS WERE BITTERLY PERSECUTED AND VERY MANY OF THEM WERE POOR, YET THEY WERE RICHLY BLESSED BY OUR LOVING CREATIOR.
THE LESSON: WHEN WE EXPERENCE PROBLEMS IN LIFE IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE HAVE GOD'S DISAPPROVAL, GOD DOES NOT CURSE ANYONE NO MATTER HOW BAD YOU ARE. WE ARE ALL LIVING UNDER HIS GRACE GIVING US THE OPPORTUNITY TO REPENT BEFORE THE TIME COMES WHEN HE WILL RENDER JUDGEMENT.
JUSUS AND THE APPOSTLES SAID IT IN THE SCRIPTURES MANY FALSE PROPHETS WILL APPEAR DURING THE LAST DAYS OF THIS SYSTEM OF THINGS. SO SAD TO SAY THAT THE "SEAT" OF FALSE CHRITIANITY IS IN OUR COUNTRY NIGIERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by CanadaCars(m): 1:30am On Jan 03, 2021
Preator:
This man knows what works and is using it. Nothing keeps a Nigerian in check like fear.
The Government threaten us with fear to supress our freedom of speech and right to demand for better governance. We'll rather be save and impoverished than fight for what we want.

Religion also keeps us in check via fear. Very few worship because they love God. Ghey simply want to avoid the eternal flame(if there is one) or probably see it as a means of getting ahead in life.

So why wont this "man of God" not use the same fear to keep people in check? And judging from comments here, its working quite well.

People should just stop quoting that "...do my Prophet no harm" verse. A lot of this guys are self called "pastors" they are basically con artist. And even real Men of God can be questioned and cautioned when they go against biblical doctrines.

Once in a while i try to imaginè the thoughts of these "men of God" when they are alone. Do they smile when ghey remember how are making millions under false pretense? Does their wife/family know they are scammers or are they scammed too? How do they view other scammers like thenselves lnowing fully well that they may be as fake as themselves?

By the way, i have no way of knowing who is a man of God. Only God sees the heart. Anything else is speculation and self- aggrandizement. This man that was saying 5G caused Covid and we have lots of well trained scientists in his congregation clapping stupid for such uninformed, clueless comments

Well said

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Amah70: 1:33am On Jan 03, 2021
But God didn’t name them as Men of God.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Sunshine34(m): 1:36am On Jan 03, 2021
My brothers and sisters that is the truth. leave judgement to God.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by Kobojunkie: 1:44am On Jan 03, 2021
Seikiri1:

Do you believe that Jesus Christ is the son of the Living God?
If so then here is your answer to the question.
In Exodus 4:22
[22]And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:
Also read Jeremiah 7:23
Also read Exodus 8:1
[1]And the LORD spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Let my people go, that they may serve me.

The Israelites are God people and Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of God, that means they worship GOD.
The thing that differentiated the manner and ways the Israelites worship God during the time of Moses from our Lord Jesus is that the then Israelites followed only the law that was given to Moses by God to them while our Lord Jesus Christ was with God so he knows everything about God, so he does not need the law of Moses to do his work here on earth. He is the law.
It was Jesus Christ who told the story of Lazarus and the Rich man in heaven and hell, that Abraham was in heaven.
Remember that Jesus Christ told us that except two agree, they can not work together.
That was why i brought the transfiguration of Jesus Christ at the mountains when he was transfigured before Peter, John, and James, The people that appeared with him are people from the old testament Moses and Elijah.
I think you have your Bible stories all mixed up.

God, through Moses, introduced the Old Covenant, about 613 commandments in total, and a promise of long life in the land of Canaan, as His agreement between the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and Himself. That Covenant is an everlasting covenant between God and His people and so is jus as valid today as It was when Moses first ratified it before God and His people.

The same God then decided to Himself deliver to the world, a second Covenant, different from the first but just as valid. This agreement ( about 46 commandments in all) He presented to Israel first through Jesus Christ, with guarantee of Eternal life, a life directed by God here on earth and after life in either Heaven or Hell, to those who will sign up instead for the New Covenant.

God offered it first to His people, Israel, but He never stated that a belief in the Old was no longer valid. Even Jesus Christ Himself lived according to the Old Covenant for the period it took Him to fulfilling it but the same Jesus Christ embodied the New Covenant which was later ratified on the cross at His death.

That moses showed up during transfiguration does not mean Moses was hence a Christian, and so had preached Christianity to the Israelites in the past. Moses belonged to God, so there was no reason why Moses could not show up where the word of God did after all He served as a messenger of God to the people of Israel delivering God's own word to the people which was then packaged as the Old Covenant with the name YHWH attached to it.

Again understand that the Old Covenant and the New Covenant run concurrently even today, both of them the word of God and so shall never return back to God Void. One is an agreement God made with a nation while the other, an agreement God made with individual men. He was in no way attempting to pitch one Covenant against the other. So even those who did not show in the records of transfiguration -Jeremiah, Isaiah, Hezekiah, Daniel, Ezekiel, Samuel, and the many other prophets- belong to the very same God.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by juman(m): 2:08am On Jan 03, 2021
Most pentecoastal pastors in africa only concern about money.
Their churches are like business centers.
They are like yahoo boys.
They are yahoo men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by calcal: 2:48am On Jan 03, 2021
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God by 12inchess: 2:57am On Jan 03, 2021
Naija people too dey fear. Which curse? Na him dey curse am? This man that does not know my origin nor the parents that gave birth to me wan dey buga me? Abeg jare. Anyway, me I no dey put mouth for this kind church matter again because I no say if pastor tell some pple to self-service for 40 day and 40 nights so as to make heaven, dem go still do am. Many people dey off their brain once dey enter church or hear instructions from their daddy g.o. No be one G.O tell him members many years ago say T.V na devil's box later come dey change mouth dey apologize? If TV na devil box wetin internet go come be now?

You no fit dey talk this kind of thing for american church sha because the church members go tackle your right there on the stage and infront of the whole congregation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Church Members Give Their Offerings At The Feet Of Their Pastor In Ghana (Video) / Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO) / Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.