Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies (53723 Views)

Fear Of Kidnapping Forces Abuja, Kaduna Travellers To Use Rail Lines / Car Driven By Sleeping Driver Veers Of The Road; Hits And Uproot Streetlight / FG Plans 10 New Rail Lines (list Of The Rail Lines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Miracle1991: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2021
Esseite:

You said it passed through your village, well these ones are in bushes and forest.. if the rails were working, I dont think anyone would steal them.
how do you sleep at night? Why defending this criminals or are you one of them?
Before the railways reach my village it passes through many Bushes. How will the town railways function if the those in the bushes are vandalized? Why are you people like this? Why do you people consider crime as normal way of life.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by BIGGESThead6: 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:

We Igbo motonics are fools and cowards

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by sofiscatedmoron: 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
BIGGESThead6:

You are right. The last time I visited my Village in osogbo during Christmas, I weep for my afonja People. We are quick to come online and CHEST BEAT, while our Region remains the most backward.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by favor914: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Blue3k:
Somebody call ESN to investigate the issue.
The same Criminals that vandalized the rail lines, in exchange for arms?
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by BIGGESThead6: 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
[quote author=sofiscatedmoron post=97677295][/quote].

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by MrRegret: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
To all Nigerians and Nairaland, this is my prophesy for 2021.

I did not smoke, drink, I was perfectly ok before going to bed .

I dreamt, in my dream I saw a cloud
From the cloud cometh a great white light no man has seen before and from it a voice sayeth to me, I will not forsake them in 2021.
Listen these words are faithful, true and must come to be.
He said a tribe will do what no tribe has ever done before, and what they did Will shake the earth and give them there freedom, and rest people of Nigeria will be free from this hateful tribe, and all of there problem will be no more
Banditry
Insecurities
Killing s
Corruption
Looting of funds
Cultism
Trafficking

Nigeria will be a Utopia, flowing with milk but not with honey and this new land of this tribe will flow with milk and honey

I saw again another mountain of coins fell and sone rich laughed, but out of mole hile of coins come a great mountain, and many became rich from it and 20 people will be millionaire from just 100 naira

Again he showeth me a boy in the height of a man face of lion, yansh of a woman, skin of a snake and I cried Lord why so many mixture,
He said on the 12 of the 12th month , a new religion will come called CHRISLAM.

And I said Lord, the future is sweet, and ask is this the kingdom ur son said we should pray for,
No my son is just a taste of Love.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by merits(m): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
Tell me,how should I believe Nigeria is going to be good again? Am very sure it's the hand work of all this ABOKI that are always shouting condemned iron for every loop and corner in the city.they are thieves and criminal.

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by JoeEeL(m): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
olajizz01:
That shows the level of poverty in some part of the country.

Swears.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by JoeEeL(m): 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
donyfrank:
Since train is no longer using it, it is better to uproot it and the owner of the land should take back their land.

Nonsense

LOL. Didnt see this comment coming. grin
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Kobicove(m): 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Government should give the police order to shoot on sight anyone caught vandalising government property
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by frog12: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
just give them DEATH PENALTY
they will not stop.
they already uprooting Abuja-Kaduna or Kano rails.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Uchasa(m): 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
etrouble:

No need for any investigation. They don’t want the rail, period. And Buhari will not waste South South oyel money to build infrastructure for people who will vandalize and steal it. Stealing and vandalism is in their blood. It is their heritage. They tried it in Lagos the other time using #EndSARS for cover.

Abia state also has oil, I think they don't just need the rail.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Omezif(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Government is trying but some people made it look like they are not doing anything.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by jericco1(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
After they will come and talk rubbish, they are only doing themselves
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Uchasa(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
This stuff also happened in Lagos,Ogun,Kaduna,Abuja,Akwa Ibom and Benue, it shows the level of poverty in this country!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by BaronBiafra411(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
It's been long I saw a train pass through the rails.
I think the hoodlums are trying to feed!
Am just saying oo cool undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by LadyTianna(f): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lol sometimes the news is just so ridiculous that you have to laugh. Naija which way na
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Asianjollof007: 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
Coronabirus:
imagine the rant & criticism that will flood this thread if this happened in other part of the country!

Esp if it happened in SW.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by favor914: 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
Karlovich:
grin grin grin since the rail lines are of no use they might as well use the metal for other purposes.The useless vegetable and Amaechi are complete failures.
They should have used part of the metals to restructure your Brain?
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by UncommonLogic: 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mrshape:
Na Aboki go uproot that thing. Aboki way come my house for Benin day uproot the aluminum of my generator roof? Fear them!

Always blaming others for your crimes and stupidity. Same thing when you get arrested for selling drugs you blame the govt for your greed.

Set of people that never take responsibility for their own actions. Always passing thr buck.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Indian Driver Allows His Monkey To Drive The Bus On A Busy Road / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Electric Buses In Lagos (Photos) / Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.