Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies (53651 Views)

Fear Of Kidnapping Forces Abuja, Kaduna Travellers To Use Rail Lines / Car Driven By Sleeping Driver Veers Of The Road; Hits And Uproot Streetlight / FG Plans 10 New Rail Lines (list Of The Rail Lines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Miracle1991: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
MrRegret:
To all Nigerians and Nairaland, this is my prophesy for 2021.

I did not smoke, drink, I was perfectly ok before going to bed .

I dreamt, in my dream I saw a cloud
From the cloud cometh a great white light no man has seen before and from it a voice sayeth to me, I will not forsake them in 2021.
Listen these words are faithful, true and must come to be.
He said a tribe will do what no tribe has ever done before, and what they did Will shake the earth and give them there freedom, and rest people of Nigeria will be free from this hateful tribe, and all of there problem will be no more
Banditry
Insecurities
Killing s
Corruption
Looting of funds
Cultism
Trafficking

Nigeria will be a Utopia, flowing with milk but not with honey and this new land of this tribe will flow with milk and honey

I saw again another mountain of coins fell and sone rich laughed, but out of mole hile of coins come a great mountain, and many became rich from it and 20 people will be millionaire from just 100 naira

Again he showeth me a boy in the height of a man face of lion, yansh of a woman, skin of a snake and I cried Lord why so many mixture,
He said on the 12 of the 12th month , a new religion will come called CHRISLAM.

And I said Lord, the future is sweet, and ask is this the kingdom ur son said we should pray for,
No my son is just a taste of Love.
everybody is not an ipob terrorists that believe all rubbish coming from Namdi kanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by frog12: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
what POVERTY?
the rails are meant to improve conditions and reduce POVERTY if you take advantage of it.

Uchasa:
This stuff also happened in Lagos,Ogun,Kaduna,Abuja,Akwa Ibom and Benue, it shows the level of poverty in this country!
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by meobizy(f): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
This goes to show that poverty is a state of mind. I've seen men who make a lot of money for a decent living whose mentality will ensure they die in poverty. Anyone with a brain will know those rails passing through the community will offer good options in the form of exposure and employment (people from the locale can teach themselves how to work on rail lines for maintenance purposes). No, they'll rather destroy such an opportunity to keep the crabs-in-a-barrel status continuing. Since the people are not ready for development, the FG should relocate the lines elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Obynolee(f): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
Praxis758:
If this report is actually true, then, it is not logically justifiable on the ground of poverty but greed, sabotaging, blindness and moral decadence.

Those guys have done a great disservice to the adjoining terminals and communities. They shouldn't come online and start crying blue murder because they can't hold the few given to them.

When was the last time train pass that rail if I may ask?
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by OMOJOHN001: 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
What type of people did I even share a country with. TUEEH
This is nothing but lack adequate education.
kai TUEEEEH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by DaRuud(m): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by UncommonLogic: 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
As usual they will blame Buhari for this too, they always blame others for their stupidity, greed and crimes.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by letitrainnow(m): 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
etrouble:

No need for any investigation. They don’t want the rail, period. And Buhari will not waste South South oyel money to build infrastructure for people who will vandalize and steal it. Stealing and vandalism is in their blood. It is their heritage. They tried it in Lagos the other time using #EndSARS for cover.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Eriokanmi: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
This is an old gauge. They simply did justice to it cot it would have rotten there. It's no more useful. There's a similar colonial era gauge which runs across our farm. They used it to transport agricultural produce in the colonial era. Make dem com remove am too as weed don cover am finish
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Kennyswag: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
When I tell you niggers are cursed, believe me..
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Jaqenhghar: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
olajizz01:
That shows the level of poverty in some part of the country.
Poverty or stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
This is happening directly at the backyard of the former chief of army staff-general Ihejirika. He is from ovim and there is a military school there. I blame Buhari who relocated the train that Jonathan allocated to Easterners to Northern Nigeria immediately he became president in 2015.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by pepperdemzombie: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
RedPhoenix:
They do this in different parts of the country.
Criicize the action and doers instead.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by KanuSE: 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
Viciheaka:

When the economy of a state is destroyed by the state government people resort to vandalism just to survive I blame the government of Abia State who have denied abians of their own right.... Social amenities

Your reasoning is warped coz I can see how you tried to justify this sabotage.

You people keep recycling thieves are the polls and you will later come on SM lamenting of corruption and neglect.

Una go learn sense by force.

Nonsense!
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
Blue3k:
Somebody call ESN to investigate the issue.

ESN no be like Amotekun wey dey investigate husband and wife matter,
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by fourboys: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
donyfrank:
Since train is no longer using it, it is better to uproot it and the owner of the land should take back their land.

Nonsense
hahahahah
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by KanuSE: 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
This is happening directly at the backyard of the former chief army staff-general Ihejirika. He is from ovim and there is a military school there. I blame Buhari who relocated the train that Jonathan allocated to Easterners to Northern Nigeria immediately he became president in 2015.

Typical. grin
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Trustedpro: 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
This thing is happening all over Nigeria including Abuja. Go and check carefully..the Chinese are the one buying them.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Eriokanmi: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
donyfrank:
Since train is no longer using it, it is better to uproot it and the owner of the land should take back their land.

Nonsense
apart from the word "nonsense" which you ended your it with , your comment really made sense. There are several of such railtracks built in the colonial era across the country dem plenti for edo Benin oyo and ogun States. They're no more useful. The best thing is to remove and recycle it by the federal govt but since they're not interested, it's not bad if someone should remove them and make something out if it, instead of allow it rotten away. Some of these Colonial era railways don almost rot finish sef. Our politicians in government are so greedy. They prefer such archaic assets to waste away rather than allow someone make little money out of it.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
donyfrank:

Nonsense
Just imagine the way you think? How you read that after typing it and feel it makes sense to you baffles me! If we want to have a meaningful transport circulation in future. We shouldn't encourage that kind of act! It's something that can lead to serious accidents in future once those tracks are back in use!
Imagine of some of those people decide to take their business to the Lagos - Ibadan train line!
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by chidooh1: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
Praxis758:
If this report is actually true, then, it is not logically justifiable on the ground of poverty but greed, sabotaging, blindness and moral decadence.

Those guys have done a great disservice to the adjoining terminals and communities. They shouldn't come online and start crying blue murder because they can't hold the few given to them.
federal government has stopped train in that region for a long time. The little they received is equal to nothing. Since government abandoned the railway over there what do you expect.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Ulunne777(f): 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
yarimo:
back your claims with pictures and videos.

I'd have snapped if I remembered but they are doing the same with ph Aba rail line.

When they are reported, police will release them.
Ask ppl living around those rail lines. I personally witnessed it. Only Aboki will be released without bail.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by onlygiddi: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
See the write up hoodlums lol , IT IS YOU FULANI TERRORISTS AND YOUR PEDOPHILE MUHAMMAD BASTARD THAT ARE HOODLUMS .. IT IS IPOB OR EASTERN SECURITY NETWORK TAKING IT OFF ..NO RAIL LINE WILL EVER CONNECT THE EAST TO NORTG NEVER .. WASTING MONEY ON BULLSHIT .. so that u can easily access our place never ever ever .. now we ha ve guns .. check them out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GmJrroCPio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxYV7ogIv4Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAPRnDeRbPk
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
Eriokanmi:
apart from the word "nonsense" which you ended your it with , your comment really made sense. There are several of such railtracks built in the colonial era across the country dem plenti for edo Benin oyo and ogun States. They're no more useful. The best thing is to remove and recycle it by the federal govt but since they're not interested, it's not bad if someone should remove them and make something out if it, instead of allow it rotten away. Some of these Colonial era railways don almost rot finish sef. Our politicians in government are so greedy. They prefer such archaic assets to waste away rather than allow someone make little money out of it.
If we want to have a meaningful transport circulation in future. We shouldn't encourage that kind of act! I can't believe you'll agree with that comment!
It's something that can lead to serious accidents in future once those tracks are back in use!
Imagine of some of those people decide to take their business to the Lagos - Ibadan train line!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Loveurneighbour: 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
Abia Hoodlums indeed!!

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by gender123: 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
Iron kwondem to all my aboki friends
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Loveurneighbour: 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
DaRuud:

The useless bigots will blame PMB
Don't mind them joor!!
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by oloshun(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
Viciheaka:

Abia state is not cursed rather its government is, the people in the government have bribed people with authority to question their stupid act hence anything goes in Abia state

Are the people in the government not Abians? Are from Osogbo? So it is their responsibility, their cross, and their people. Government is not run like a robot, it needs authorized people.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by chatinent: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lol.

It's their tax.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by offset67(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
no be JuJu be that?
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Rail rail with no train
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Dollanaira: 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Electric Buses In Lagos (Photos) / Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.