Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies (53659 Views)

Fear Of Kidnapping Forces Abuja, Kaduna Travellers To Use Rail Lines / Car Driven By Sleeping Driver Veers Of The Road; Hits And Uproot Streetlight / FG Plans 10 New Rail Lines (list Of The Rail Lines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by tnerro1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Proverty die die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ignorance die die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laziness die die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stupidity die die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Eriokanmi: 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

If we want to have a meaningful transport circulation in future. We shouldn't encourage that kind of act! I can't believe you'll agree with that comment!
It's something that can lead to serious accidents in future once those tracks are back in use!
Imagine of some of those people decide to take their business to the Lagos - Ibadan train line!
the tracks have been abandoned for life bro. I don't see how it could cause any accident when it's already abandoned and unfit for use by any modern, dual gauge trains. Even most of the new tracks are built beside the abandoned ones while some of those new tracks faced completely different directions and routes. Had those guys destroyed the new rail lines I'd have cursed them and named them enemy of state. There's nothing bad in what they did. When next I visit our farm, I'd take some pictures of those old and abandoned tracks and share with you. One passed by our farm. Those thick metals have been corroding already while some had been cut into pieces by weather conditions over the years.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by lalo128: 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mrshape:
Na Aboki go uproot that thing. Aboki way come my house for Benin day uproot the aluminum of my generator roof? Fear them!
mumu
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Bellotelli: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Multiplier7:
Is it not Hausa people that are causing it...they are the ones going up and down collecting what is not theirs. Have to chase one the other from taking building rods. Building rods o, u can imagine
As usual, blaming others for their problems. Progress will come the moment we start taking responsibility for our actions and inactions.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by kalu61(m): 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Miracle1991:
And these criminals will be crying that there is no federal government present in their region.
Why are these people full of criminal minds like this?
90% of Nigerian criminals are from that side of the country, the land of the risen crime.
Federal government should not waste their resources in trying to develop that potopoto region, because these people will vandalize everything and sold as scrap.
No wonder Abia state is backward.
90% crime, tell me your region once again
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Officialyaro(m): 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
BIGGESThead6:
The POVERTY In that STATE is alarming. If nothing is done now, the effect will consume the entire EAST. I'M AN IGBO MAN from Aba, I know what I'm saying.
boss i don miss u aje
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
Fulani from the north looting iron in Biafraland while others in politics and security are stealing oil and gas in Biafraland.

We have stopped all the fulani truck pushers from in our areas except those taking refuses.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Bluffly: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
yarimo:
back your claims with pictures and videos.
It's TRUE. Come to Abuja, they are the ones removing the iron covering drainages on road to sell to recyclers.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Solatium(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
Awọn developer ayé
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by NgwalandAba(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
BIGGESThead6:
The POVERTY In that STATE is alarming. If nothing is done now, the effect will consume the entire EAST. I'M AN IGBO MAN from Aba, I know what I'm saying.

It's only a prostitute that will give birth to a dirty islamist like you. I'm from Abia kill you there poor thing.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by NgwalandAba(m): 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:
Abia state is cursed. They don't have a single good road in that m state, now they destroying rail line. B2MARIO come and carry your useless worthless state

It's your mother the old prostitute and your useless tribe and family that is cursed..stupid Nigerians we share nothing in common with.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by NgwalandAba(m): 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
What type of people did I even share a country with. TUEEH

This is nothing but lack adequate education.

kai TUEEEEH.

No one want to share country with dirty people from your tribe.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by NgwalandAba(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
etrouble:

No need for any investigation. They don’t want the rail, period. And Buhari will not waste South South oyel money to build infrastructure for people who will vandalize and steal it. Stealing and vandalism is in their blood. It is their heritage. They tried it in Lagos the other time using #EndSARS for cover.

South south my ass as if Abia is not part of it illiterate from south North.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by superlightning: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
BIGGESThead6:

Biko hapum aka
na so.... google igbo...lol

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by mustafaa: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
olajizz01:
That shows the level of poverty in some part of the country.

Statistics show that the North is the poorest region in Nigeria. Now why is the looting of railway tracks not happening in that region?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by AFONJACOW(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
olajizz01:
instead of mining Human skulls let them mine that piece of metals
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Prophet777: 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
The recyling companies in the area buying this public facilities from them should be investigated and held responsible for this.

Those found wanting should be arrested and prosecuted.

Lagos state govt have started doing this and is yielding positive results.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by nnamdi640: 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
olajizz01:
There is high rate of poverty not just in some part but in all over the country. In Lagos, transformers is their major target, they ended up stealing the cables.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Gosanzy: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
That's the work of aboki,even in Portharcourt they uproot rods along the express road. Maybe they learnt it from them that's if it's not aboki that is doing that one at Isikwuato.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by frog12: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
who tell you say it's not happening over there? officials in kano or kaduna were COMPLAINING last time of stealing of railway tracks

mustafaa:

Statistics show that the North is the poorest region in Nigeria. Now why is the looting of railway tracks not happening in that region?
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Kaybex007(m): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
a yoruba proverb says if you continue to build build a mansion without building (training) your child, it is the child that will sell off the mansion due to ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by olajizz01(m): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
mustafaa:

Another angle, it could be deliberate vandalism.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by olajizz01(m): 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
AFONJACOW:
instead of mining Human skulls let them mine that piece of metals
Cow,this forum is for human.
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Germi9: 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
dollytino4real:
hunger bad o! but all I see is foolishness and backwardness
but if they were functional would they have pulled them? the big question..
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by China112(m): 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
RedPhoenix:
They do this in different parts of the country.

The rail lines were marginalized
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by AFONJACOW(m): 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
olajizz01:
Cow,this forum is for human.
pioneers of skull scavengering will never know no peace
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Miracle1991: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
kalu61:
90% crime, tell me your region once again
south east
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by Truth2Life: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
Aboki conderm aluminum, conderm , they are the hoodlums
Re: Hoodlums In Abia Uproot Rail Lines, Sell To Recycling Companies by olajizz01(m): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
AFONJACOW:
pioneers of skull scavengering will never know no peace
Ipob terrorist, this your English get k- leg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Electric Buses In Lagos (Photos) / Kogi University Graduate Burnt To Death 2 Weeks Before Her NYSC (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.