Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. (2635 Views)

Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by SultanOfPuna: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
I love women!!
Especially igbo girls with tight puna
Since I came back for Christmas,
I have been fucking lots of young girls with color braids.
Meanwhile i found a H.I.V test kit I stole from my mum's pharmacy.
I was just curious on checking my status so I took it without her knowing.

Anyways after I pinch my thumb for blood and did the procedure. Waited 1 hour and checked it. Turns out I'm H.I.V negative

This is not the first time I've checked my hiv status. Last year I did one at one Abuja hospital for my Visa. Came out negative
This new year I came out negative too

I love RAW SEX, and I strongly believe I will never catch hiv.
Join me and celebrate 13 years of raw fucking and digging university girls, village girls, town babes and block rossary members. All raw, and I enjoyed it fully.
Join me and thank God for my life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by crazyclown(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
Congratulations I wish u a happy, peaceful and painless death in advance.

Oh sorry I tot u said u tested positive, but all d same u will still test positive so my congratulations Sha remains

3 Likes

Re: I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by EkelediliBuhari: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Enjoy while it lasts...
Re: I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by longetivity(m): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
senseless

1 Like

Re: I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
I love women!!

Anyways after I pinch my thumb for blood and did the procedure. Waited 1 hour and checked it. Turns out I'm H.I.V negative

This is not the first time I've checked my hiv status. Last year I did one at one Abuja hospital for my Visa. Came out negative

Join me and celebrate 13 years of raw fucking and digging university girls, village girls, town babes and block rossary members. All raw, and I enjoyed it fully.

Bros this early New year?

3 Likes

Re: I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by Bobotic(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
There is God oh!

1 Like

Re: I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Well, good for you.

4 Likes

Re: I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by Quality20(m): 12:13am On Jan 03, 2021
Hepatitis is more deadly than hiv . have u also gone for test for the following evil diseases?: herpes, syphylis,chlamydia, gonococcus, streptococcus, oral n penal cancers,new emerging microbes etc?

1 Like

Re: I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by gfon(m): 5:43am On Jan 03, 2021
Lol Boss you be clown aswear
Re: I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:22am On Jan 03, 2021
I agree with you, toto is sweeter if you dive in raw but you need to be very selective about the ladies you bang grin

1 Like

Re: I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by Quality20(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2021
I just dd some more researches on diseases associated with reckless living. Guy have u noticed sores beginning to creep over ur peniz, if not watch out. U could also be exposed to penal fungal infection and even be susceptible to penal shortening otherwise called penal amputation. Pls stay safe, dont be a diseases carrier, who wil now b spreading n infecting innocent girls
Re: I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by majemuoluwa45075: 9:38am On Jan 03, 2021
Enjoy while it lasts...
Re: I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2021
The thrill of fvcking raw alone add to the sweetness of the thing

You'll be like "If I perish, I perish"

2 Likes

Re: I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by GodWrites: 9:53am On Jan 03, 2021
Lol.. You're checking the wrong perimeters grin

Check your pocket, is it full or empty?

How is life so far?

I can only wish you the best
Re: I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by richmond500: 10:13am On Jan 03, 2021
Is that not HIV I see entering ur bloodstream

1 Like

Re: I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by naijadrivablog: 10:22am On Jan 03, 2021
Keep checking, one day you might find what you are looking for.
Re: I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by mrdharkchild(m): 10:34am On Jan 03, 2021
I'm a selective phucker because I only do raw sex.
So selective, that it's been 4 yrs now and I haven't seen any girl sex worthy. It's been 4rs of no SEX. I feel like a virgin again.
We thank d Lord.

But, has it added anything to my life? No!!
Op, there are some things worse than HIV. Be sure u are phucking a human being. Automatically your destiny already has HIV, no b bad I de wish u, na just d way d thing b.

Your deliverance go need Pope and God to deliver u.
Sex 2 sweet, but always communicate with your body, to know when to stop and indulge yourself in other things. Don't run riots yet, it ain't a competition.
Try sticking to 1 girl if it's that important, they maybe hot girls now, but will b unattractive mothers later.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by mosdii(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2021
Stop now or when your eyes go clear Dem no dey Telli Person
Re: I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by Smony: 11:40am On Jan 03, 2021
Becareful life has no duplicate. Enjoy while it last......your days are number
Re: I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Your choice my niggarr!!

But when the bush meat go catch the hunter.

Multiple sex patners breeds trouble my niggarr!

But HIV no be death sentence sha.
Re: I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by taiwotimitt: 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
Don't worry you will soon see what you are looking for
Re: I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by gregyboy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
I love women!!

Bb
Re: I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by gregyboy(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
crazyclown:
Congratulations I wish u a happy, peaceful and painless death in advance.

Oh sorry I tot u said u tested positive, but all d same u will still test positive so my congratulations Sha remains

I can never agree more, well said bro
Re: I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by SultanOfPuna: 1:01am On Jan 04, 2021
Quality20:
Hepatitis is more deadly than hiv . have u also gone for test for the following evil diseases?: herpes, syphylis,chlamydia, gonococcus, streptococcus, oral n penal cancers,new emerging microbes etc?
Which one be penal cancer
Re: I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. by SultanOfPuna: 1:11am On Jan 04, 2021
Quality20:
I just dd some more researches on diseases associated with reckless living. Guy have u noticed sores beginning to creep over ur peniz, if not watch out. U could also be exposed to penal fungal infection and even be susceptible to penal shortening otherwise called penal amputation. Pls stay safe, dont be a diseases carrier, who wil now b spreading n infecting innocent girls
U just dey yarn dust!!! Dry dust
No bumps, no nothing
My dick clean, smooth and thick
With erection strong like rock
That's why these girls can't get enough of me.
One of my ex forced me to do all those STD test for hepatitis, syphilis and guess what? She accused me of cheating
I paid for the lab test, result came out
I had nothing!!!!
Then I later found out that she was low-key taking antibiotics treatment for some vagina bacterial infection.
And I was still fucking her raw well well before I did the STD test she forced me to do.
We broke up when her friend finally caught me with one of my exes grin grin

Not everyone have the grace that I have.
I don flex pussy for this life
We thank God!!

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House / Man Run Away From Restaurant After Lady Ordered Food Worth $400 / Watch Alleged Leaked S*x Tape Of Tiktok Star Bhadie Kelly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.