Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,548 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before (3375 Views)

Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before / Ever Experienced Something Like This After You Start Liking A Girl? (pics) / I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by ayo84(m): 2:13am On Jul 26, 2023
Anyone have anything to share about this.
Re: Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by talented321: 2:40am On Jul 26, 2023
He dey happen
There was a particular girl i was dating almost 2years relationship though i wanted to marry her before but to one stage in the relationship i begin to sense that starting life with this girl will not end well for me. So when i begin to show her signs that i am not interesting in the relationship anymore that is where i saw it fully that madam has other powers, though she don't want the relationship to end.
After every every she later go because she was living with me in my house'' after she has left that is where my nightmare start.
The basic truth is sleeping with every girl u meet is very very dangerous. Many problems people are facing is because of the useless sex they always have with different girls.
Sex may look mere activity to you but

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by woginid967: 2:42am On Jul 26, 2023
ayo84:
Anyone have anything to share about this.

Yes, my ex girlfriend's mom. Setbacks, near success syndrome.... One time while i was deep in her, my phone kept ringing with debit alerts and i ignored till my 650k account was wiped
.....i was pissed. Alas she knew she was cursed by her dead ex.... So i knew what to do
I had to go to mountain to get special fortifications to cleanse myself and stay immune then now i can make her cum and scream in her native language.... Without suffering any setbacks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by Omihanifa: 3:41am On Jul 26, 2023
cheesy
Re: Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by helinues: 4:54am On Jul 26, 2023
Have you been successful before the sex?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by Wawelexy(m): 4:58am On Jul 26, 2023
woginid967:

Yes, my ex girlfriend's mom. Setbacks, near success syndrome.... One time while i was deep in her, my phone kept ringing with debit alerts and i ignored till my 650k account was wiped
.....i was pissed. Alas she knew she was cursed by her dead ex.... So i knew what to do
I had to go to mountain to get special fortifications to cleanse myself and stay immune then now i can make her cum and scream in her native language.... Without suffering any setbacks

Like, you are actually banging your girlfriend's mom?

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by VinnyBaba: 5:23am On Jul 26, 2023
OP, yes.

When I fuccked last, Druggie Tinubu increased Fuel Price the next day. πŸ˜•

Since then, I dey fear to Fucck. sad

9 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by Westerhoffe(m): 6:42am On Jul 26, 2023
woginid967:

Sleeping with a mother and her daughter is a curse on its own.

I wonder why sex controls most of you guys! angry
Disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by Osashalom: 6:52am On Jul 26, 2023
Hope I didn't misunderstood you if what I learned from you post is that you are banging your girlfriend's mother?
woginid967:

Re: Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by austine4real(m): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2023
grin grin

It could be a coincidence

It could be a spiritual things

2 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by Dimaya: 6:56am On Jul 26, 2023
A guy I known developed what he described as spiritual setbacks after having sex with his ex:

Hear him in his own words:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPfBJDqUY4o
Re: Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by Sonofthemoon(m): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2023
Well, based on spiritual teachings I have received and contrary to what many people think; sex is more than just an act or pleasure but at the same times it doesn't necessarily mean one must notice negative changes after sex except ofcourse the lady has negative forces attached to her or has a spiritual husband which is mostly always murine.

"sex" is a covenant and binding
Whatever anyone says or thinks justvknow one thing today that there is a blood covenant that is shared during sex and it is even well activated when you have it with the afformentioned category of people mentioned earlier.

When u sleep with anyone,your are binded and a covenant is entered into unknowingly.
For example, If u sleep with a possessed person or cursed person, u have shared in that curse and that's a FACT, same way if you sleep with a blessed person;vice versa.

Its important u watch who u give your body to. Destinies are switched, life's are cut short, people become wayward etc.

So if you notice anything negative after sex ,it's not because you had sex but it's about the person you had it with.

Meanwhile, mistakes are made and thats why we are humans so there is a solution.

The solution is the The Ifa rituals performed for cleaning away negative influences (etutu), rites of passage (igbodu), and offerings of appeasement (ebo), are all intended to create attunement with what can be known about an individual's specific destiny.

So this is a way out
He that has ears

5 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by Kobicove(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
woginid967:

Your ex-girlfriend's mum? angry

WTF!
Re: Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by ayo84(m): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
Every experience of me eating a womans food or having sex with them ended badly, the multiplicity of negative programming, putting me in harms way, instant loss of opportunities.
Now in battling with some spirit wives,one has a four letter word and another a eight letter word, the left dark relationship economic scam is something else.
Re: Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by anthonyuncle(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
for me - none
Re: Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by Poisonousman: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
I knack one girl.. that week.. good things just dey come my way.. and she's not this regular sex girl... Very reserved and quiet

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by tivhador: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Sleeping with a mother and her daughter is a curse on its own.

I wonder why sex controls most of you guys! angry
Disgusting.

Re: Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by Sacrednes: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
what doesn't kill you , will make you stronger πŸ’ͺ πŸ’ͺ
I Hereby say bye bye to hookup babes πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ

2 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by VinnyBaba: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
Poisonousman:
I knack one girl.. that week.. good things just dey come my way.. and she's not this regular sex girl... Very reserved and quiet

Meaning her Towtow Favour you and your family. πŸ˜’πŸ˜€

2 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by Westerhoffe(m): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
tivhador:
Hypocrites, hypocrites everywhere!

Let someone who has something sensible to say please come forward.

And in your eyes now, you have commented something reasonable? undecided
Re: Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by izonborn098(m): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
talented321:
He dey happen
There was a particular girl i was dating almost 2years relationship though i wanted to marry her before but to one stage in the relationship i begin to sense that starting life with this girl will not end well for me. So when i begin to show her signs that i am not interesting in the relationship anymore that is where i saw it fully that madam has other powers, though she don't want the relationship to end.
After every every she later go because she was living with me in my house'' after she has left that is where my nightmare start.
The basic truth is sleeping with every girl u meet is very very dangerous. Many problems people are facing is because of the useless sex they always have with different girls.
Sex may look mere activity to you but
Re: Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by Abolodje: 3:55am On Jul 27, 2023
Poisonousman:
My bro that banny kpekus get oil, pass her come my side abeg

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by Gee64: 5:37am On Jul 27, 2023
If you fvcked a lady already used by a Yahoo plus boy, be rest assured that you have been robbed of your destiny too. This is a fact. cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by tivhador: 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
Better than the crap you posted at least
Westerhoffe:

And in your eyes now, you have commented something reasonable? undecided
Re: Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before by Westerhoffe(m): 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
tivhador:
Better than the crap you posted at least

You and I know your post was very much unreasonable because I don't know any sane man who is in his right senses that would have an erection, or any kind of stupid urge like that of a billy goat enough to sleep with a woman and her daughter if not for moral decadence and backward mentality.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Call This Hot Girl I Met? / How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" / Anatomy Of D Female Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.