Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa (6284 Views)

Breaking News!!! Ijaws Attack Nyesom Wike / Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai / Pastor Douglas Jonathan: Okey Ikoro Destroys Church In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Kennyswag: 1:00am On Jan 06, 2021
Etinosa1234:
When the Benins fight back, the ijaws would not like their selves...
Do they think the land is in a creek?
Edo people are just noise makers
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
ijawcitizen:

Listen kiddo,
Ijaw is the Achilles heel of the bini people. Your powers may have subdued igbos, yorubas, ikas, some urhobos, etc in the past but your powers never subdued a single Ijaw community.

What your elders are failing to tell you is that your powers fail whenever you step foot into any Ijaw community.

That is why you Binis can not afford a direct confrontation with the tiny Ijaw communities you've been oppressing political for ages.

You either come thru the Nigerian army or police and Edo State govt powers yet you all failed.

Your Edo govt publicly issued an order to the army and police to stop the coronation of Pere Oguyebo of Olodiama kingdom and arrest him, but guess what? They got there and instead provided security for the duration of the ceremony.

The best you could do was block the road leading to Ikoro while some of your youths armed with Ogun charms, guns and machetes we were expecting to do the real fighting were in Benin dancing and protesting before ITV & EBS cameras...all empty noises.

A few days later Obaseki was in Yenagoa begging the governor of Bayelsa.
Ijaws are naturally subdued, they are too too small.

No one wants to subdue dem
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by UGBE634: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2021
obehi247:
In a Niger Delta republic which I am in support of, strong measure should be taken to checkmate the excess of any ethnic group. Especially, the ijaws specking people
There is nothing like Ijaw speaking people.Ijaw is not a linguistic group, it is not a group bound by language. There are so many Edoids group in what is known as Ijaw today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2021
UGBE634:
There is nothing like Ijaw speaking people.Ijaw is not a linguistic group, it is not a group bound by language. There are so many Edoids group in what is known as Ijaw today
okay thanks
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by UGBE634: 8:53am On Jun 28, 2021
obehi247:
okay thanks
yea no wahala

1 Like

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Simbrixton(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2021
the ijaws attacked 3 days ago again lets see what would happen
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Simbrixton(m): 11:33am On Aug 09, 2021
UGBE634:
history teacher dey are dealing with you daily hahaha

1 Like

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Simbrixton(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2021
EdoDefence:

Niger Delta Republic will never be possible, let every nation go their ways. As far as I am concerned no one can coexist with these Ijaws and by the time Benin will launch a reprisal attack it won't be funny like the Ijaws think it is now.
you people cant do jack shit
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hmm we need peace,but a full blown tribal war,Ijaws will finnish benin.

Benins dey fight,but them no get strategy and enough financw to finance war.Benins are only good at local cult wars with locals guns.Benin are geograghically disadvantage.

Ijaws on the other hand have strategy,finance,experience and enough sophiscated weapons.The war will be fought in benin land,because benin man no sabi water(majority of Ijaw land is made of water bodies and swamp).

Politically,Ijaws have more say in Nigeria than benins.Thanks to crude oil discovery.

If the wars become too hot,natives Ijaws of ghana,serreA leorne,gambia,cameroon and gabon,will come assist Nigeria Ijaws.

Interms of diaspora population of both tribe in develop word,Ijaws still have upper hand because they mainly go abroad on oil schoolarships and get good job,unlike benin that go abroad for ashawo work and other works wey no dey pay well.

So benins go hear am hot....
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Pease we need friendly tribal war between Ika and Oshimili people.Oshimili people need to be taught a bitter lesson.

After an Ika man(Ifeanyi Okowa) help an oshimili man(Peter Nwaoboshi) to become a senator.He betrayed Okowa.

Okowa even fought Ned Nwoko(Aniocha man) for the sake of an Oshimili man(Peter Nwaoboshi)

Oshimili people,once again done show their betrayal trait.....
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Ariani: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Pease we need friendly tribal war between Ika and Oshimili people.Oshimili people need to be taught a bitter lesson.

After an Ika man(Ifeanyi Okowa) help an oshimili man(Peter Nwaoboshi) to become a senator.He betrayed Okowa.

Okowa even fought Ned Nwoko(Aniocha man) for the sake of an Oshimili man(Peter Nwaoboshi)

Oshimili people,once again done show their betrayal trait.....

There is nothing like Oshimili and Anioch, as both if them are one and same. They are called Enu-ani, and they are the proud Igbos of Delta State.
Keep your Biniphilic Ika madness to yourselves.
Nwoboshi don't owe Okowa any loyalty.

4 Likes

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ariani:

There is nothing like Oshimili and Anioch, as both if them are one and same. They are called Enu-ani, and they are the proud Igbos of Delta State.
Keep your Biniphilic Ika madness to yourselves.
Nwoboshi don't owe Okowa any loyalty.

Keep your mouth shut.

The term Enu-ani is a geopraphical term used to describe the Oshimili and Aniocha people because of their location.Enuani=Uplanders.

Ika and Ndokwa and the lowlanders.Igbo man try to know the origins of certain terms before you disgrace yourself.....

Okowa made Nwaoboshi a senator,the betrayer betrayed okowa.Perhaps the guy will regret his action later and he will go to beg Okowa..

Omo-agege is deceiving the man.Apc na time waster for delta.

Your socalled enuani will continue to be under the Ika people politically.We are destine to rule over them.......
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by OLOKUN175: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Hmm we need peace,but a full blown tribal war,Ijaws will finnish benin.

Benins dey fight,but them no get strategy and enough financw to finance war.Benins are only good at local cult wars with locals guns.Benin are geograghically disadvantage.

Ijaws on the other hand have strategy,finance,experience and enough sophiscated weapons.The war will be fought in benin land,because benin man no sabi water(majority of Ijaw land is made of water bodies and swamp).

Politically,Ijaws have more say in Nigeria than benins.Thanks to crude oil discovery.

If the wars become too hot,natives Ijaws of ghana,serreA leorne,gambia,cameroon and gabon,will come assist Nigeria Ijaws.

Interms of diaspora population of both tribe in develop word,Ijaws still have upper hand because they mainly go abroad on oil schoolarships and get good job,unlike benin that go abroad for ashawo work and other works wey no dey pay well.

So benins go hear am hot....

You never can tell the depth of Edo men financially until they are stretched, and also the population of Ijaw in Nigeria is so overhyped, I don't expect you to understand as you are not knowledgeable enough. Also Edo has by far the most populous diaspora population among the minorities. And also the most powerful, the negatives notwithstanding. Also you won't understand as you are not among us

1 Like

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
OLOKUN175:
You never can tell the depth of Edo men financially until they are stretched, and also the population of Ijaw in Nigeria is so overhyped, I don't expect you to understand as you are not knowledgeable enough. Also Edo has by far the most populous diaspora population among the minorities. And also the most powerful, the negatives notwithstanding. Also you won't understand as you are not among us

Bro forget that thing na upper sokponba road dem born me and I grow there.I dey south east now.

I don live with both benin and Ijaws.

Yes benins have more population in diaspora.But per capita and in combine wealth the Ijaw diaspora are richer,we know wetin benin youths dey go do abroad yet there not really rich.

Look at yahoo yahoo in benin.Every dick and tom wan do am.Yet benin yahoo boys nor still rich.Go agbor and asaba make you see real yahoo money or even yahoo+ not the nonsense wey benin boys dey do.

There was a time wey bwnin get money,but not now anymore.I am Ika.

There was a time Ika people were too poor compared to benins,but today look at both ethnic group.The benins are currently retrogressing and not progressing.

In Edo state,esan and etsako people don use education overtake benin people,benin people nor dey like education.In my secondary school days in bwnin,Most of us wey dey top class nor be benin.Agriculture Nko,Benin man get excess land yet he dey lazy to farm work.

Ika people go dey rent una land dey make farm,benins go dey look(laziness).

Highest benin youth go dey sell their ancestral land and take the money drink beer and carry woman.

Ika people done dey buy benin ancestral land finish especially along benin agbor road starting from Ikhue-niro village and also benin auchi road.I say again benin are currently retrogressing,wake up bro.

Politically,Ijaws get level pass benin people in Nigeria.Benins of today are not benin of 30years ago.

Anyway overtaking is allowed in life.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by OLOKUN175: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bro forget that thing na upper sokponba road dem born me and I grow there.I dey south east now.

I don live with both benin and Ijaws.

Yes benins have more population in diaspora.But per capita and in combine wealth the Ijaw diaspora are richer,we know wetin benin youths dey go do abroad yet there not really rich.

Look at yahoo yahoo in benin.Every dick and tom wan do am.Yet benin yahoo boys nor still rich.Go agbor and asaba make you see real yahoo money or even yahoo+ not the nonsense wey benin boys dey do.

There was a time wey bwnin get money,but not now anymore.I am Ika.

There was a time Ika people were too poor compared to benins,but today look at both ethnic group.The benins are currently retrogressing and not progressing.

In Edo state,esan and etsako people don use education overtake benin people,benin people nor dey like education.In my secondary school days in bwnin,Most of us wey dey top class nor be benin.Agriculture Nko,Benin man get excess land yet he dey lazy to farm work.

Ika people go dey rent una land dey make farm,benins go dey look(laziness).

Highest benin youth go dey sell their ancestral land and take the money drink beer and carry woman.

Ika people done dey buy benin ancestral land finish especially along benin agbor road starting from Ikhue-niro village and also benin auchi road.I say again benin are currently retrogressing,wake up bro.

Politically,Ijaws get level pass benin people in Nigeria.Benins of today are not benin of 30years ago.

Anyway overtaking is allowed in life.

Nor use upper wey you for go school judge upper boys nor dae go school, Bini have a very powerful silent diaspora alongside with the negatives, Obaseki has been in the US for years before he came back and became a governor, did you know he is a billionaire, did you even know him before he became a governor? My brother make he nor set o he go shock you
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
OLOKUN175:
Nor use upper wey you for go school judge upper boys nor dae go school, Bini have a very powerful silent diaspora alongside with the negatives, Obaseki has been in the US for years before he came back and became a governor, did you know he is a billionaire, did you even know him before he became a governor? My brother make he nor set o he go shock you

Look I done waka benin wey wey.I was even suppose to be the edo state president of jet club then if not for wayo wey happen.I was the no 2 man,In jet club edo state.

I was the president of jet club in my school chapter.....

So I dey visit different schools in benin and sometimes I still dey waka comout of upper.

Benins nor dey like school.When I dey teach for lecture after my secondary school,I know how e hard to make benin people understand book.

Look interms of money obaseki na small boy compare to even militant like asari,tompolo,ateke etc

Let alone the real Ijaw elites like deiziani madueke and Kingsley kuku of airpeace.

Bro tell yourself the truth,Benins are not progressing like they used to be.

Yes,The Ijaw population may have been slightly inflated,but they are a force to reckon with.Even oil production in edo state is mostly in the Ijaw area.

Benins nor too get bars like before,what happened?
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
OLOKUN175:

Igbenedion government drag benins backward.

If you say negative,ypu think say na only benin sabi juju things?

If you talk about juju and jazz things we Ika people still sabi am pass una,just that benins dey loud with their own.

Ika man own them nor dey show am...

I am not really happy with benin youths,apart from Cultusm,they are not making strides in different fields of life.

IJAWS too get juju,but in war nobody dey reason juju.Because technology pass juju.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by OLOKUN175: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Look I done waka benin wey wey.I was even suppose to be the edo state president of jet club then if not for wayo wey happen.I was the no 2 man,In jet club edo state.

I was the president of jet club in my school chapter.....

So I dey visit different schools in benin and sometimes I still dey waka comout of upper.

Benins nor dey like school.When I dey teach for lecture after my secondary school,I know how e hard to make benin people understand book.

Look interms of money obaseki na small boy compare to even militant like asari,tompolo,ateke etc

Let alone the real Ijaw elites like deiziani madueke and Kingsley kuku of airpeace.

Bro tell yourself the truth,Benins are not progressing like they used to be.

Yes,The Ijaw population may have been slightly inflated,but they are a force to reckon with.Even oil production in edo state is mostly in the Ijaw area.

Benins nor too get bars like before,what happened?

Which Obaseki are you talking about! Is it the one that had the connection to crowd fund and support Oshiomhole financially even as far back as 2006? Abi na another one you dae talk, dangote's close friend and ally ? Someone that became a billionaire even before 2001? Look the Obaseki family is an influential, aristocratic and wealthy family and they number over a hundred thousand across the world, I just gave Obaseki as an example because you never knew him before he became a governor in 2016 and he crowdfunded for Oshiomhole among his midst of powerful friends in 2006. and they have so many of their people around the world in high places but you won't know. Which Benin are you talking about? The one chief Igbinedion himself is a member, the same Bini late captain Oosa is from, the nigga that bought a full street in Asokoro abuja for his wells carton hotel? Nor be only oil money be money na when he reach time you go know

1 Like

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
OLOKUN175:
Which Obaseki are you talking about! Is it the one that had the connection to crowd fund and support Oshiomhole financially even as far back as 2006? Abi na another one you dae talk, dangote's close friend and ally ? Someone that became a billionaire even before 2001? Look the Obaseki family is an influential, aristocratic and wealthy family and they number over a hundred thousand across the world, I just gave Obaseki as an example because you never knew him before he became a governor in 2016 and he crowdfunded for Oshiomhole among his midst of powerful friends in 2006. and they have so many of their people around the world in high places but you won't know. Which Benin are you talking about? The one chief Igbinedion himself is a member, the same Bini late captain Oosa is from, the nigga that bought a full street in Asokoro abuja for his wells carton hotel? Nor be only oil money be money na when he reach time you go know

See this guy,benins nor rich again like before,I know obaseki family well well,even before one of their son became a governor.Deiziani madueke will buy late capt hosa and chief together,in terms of wealth.

Ijsws nor be only oil money.Timber from waterside,fishing and so many other things.Benins nor get money again.

Captain hosa became rich from oil too.We know the man well.

You dey talk of hidden people? See everytribe get rich elite wey nor dey show their face.The owner of libra motors is a benin man but what he brother son told me, is that the msn said will not establish a park in benin city.

The owner of that libra motors recide in ivory coast.

Ijaws get rich people nor be small.Even in benin city,all tribe dey do business,benin people nor go do business,school them nor go gree go.Cultism them done turn to do or die.

Even timber in benin forest especially in waterside,na other tribes dey go cut am sell.Benin people na to cut ticket give the loggers and sell their ancestral fpr peanut then use the money go drink or carry women.

Bro wake up,your people are retrogressing.The elite in benin are mostly old generation.How many rich young people una get?

Go to any benin village dem go rent give Ika man to farm at the them to collect development fee(to drink beer and Bleep ashawo),Them ask to summit yam,melon etc

Everybody go go farm go work benin youth nor go gree go farm go work.Benins are making a mistake.

Guy nor overhype benin becsuse we know the truth.Igbos don take retails business from benin hand in benin,Ika don takeaway agriculture from una hand for una land .Chinese don take away manufacturing in benin.Urhobos done collect transportation business for una hand.Ijaws in edo to control local fishing and timber logging in edo.

Farmwork benins nor still sabi am.

Which strong sector una dey control?

Answer:Selling one piece of land to 10 persons and dominating cultism and arm robbery industry in edo?

Benins done loose focus.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
Have heard of the brigg family of okirika? Late chief benson briggs of muno polu oil,they are richer than Igbenedion family.

Even before deiziani became petreleum minister,she came from a rich Ijaw royal family.

Tompolo go talk federal government go respond once.Can tony kabaka talk for fed gov to respond? No.

Benins nor get level for naija.Your economy is dominated by other ethnic groups.

Even church business in benin is domunated by Esan and Igbo pastors.

Wetin una sabi?
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by OLOKUN175: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sufferingboy:

See this guy,benins nor rich again like before,I know obaseki family well well,even before one of their son became a governor.Deiziani madueke will buy late capt hosa and chief together,in terms of wealth.

Ijsws nor be only oil money.Timber from waterside,fishing and so many other things.Benins nor get money again.

Captain hosa became rich from oil too.We know the man well.

You dey talk of hidden people? See everytribe get rich elite wey nor dey show their face.The owner of libra motors is a benin man but what he brother son told me, is that the msn said will not establish a park in benin city.

The owner of that libra motors recide in ivory coast.

Ijaws get rich people nor be small.Even in benin city,all tribe dey do business,benin people nor go do business,school them nor go gree go.Cultism them done turn to do or die.

Even timber in benin forest especially in waterside,na other tribes dey go cut am sell.Benin people na to cut ticket give the loggers and sell their ancestral fpr peanut then use the money go drink or carry women.

Bro wake up,your people are retrogressing.The elite in benin are mostly old generation.How many rich young people una get?

Go to any benin village dem go rent give Ika man to farm at the them to collect development fee(to drink beer and Bleep ashawo),Them ask to summit yam,melon etc

Everybody go go farm go work benin youth nor go gree go farm go work.Benins are making a mistake.

Guy nor overhype benin becsuse we know the truth.Igbos don take retails business from benin hand in benin,Ika don takeaway agriculture from una hand for una land .Chinese don take away manufacturing in benin.Urhobos done collect transportation business for una hand.Ijaws in edo to control local fishing and timber logging in edo.

Farmwork benins nor still sabi am.

Which strong sector una dey control?

Answer:Selling one piece of land to 10 persons and dominating cultism and arm robbery industry in edo?

Benins done loose focus.
captain hosa get he money for oil? You nor know anything diezani get money pass Igbinedion? Again you nor know anything. Those tout wey you dad call na negative fame na he make you feel say dem dae larger than life. Governorship or not, the family has been made long before now, Governorship has nothing on them, na when he reach time you go know
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
OLOKUN175:
captain hosa get he money for oil? You nor know anything diezani get money pass Igbinedion? Again you nor know anything. Those tout wey you dad call na negative fame na he make you feel say dem dae larger than life. Governorship or not, the family has been made long before now, Governorship has nothing on them, na when he reach time you go know

Captain hosa na IBB boy,IBB made him rich.Don't forget his ocean marine security company wey government dey give contract to guide oil facilities.

Igbenedion was in debt and financial crisis as at 1997.

His son became governor as at 1999 and the family stole edo state funds and lands.Calm down I know this things.

Other tribes dey control una economy,una dey look.Big companiez nor many for benin,and most of the ones wey dey benin,nor be benin people get am.

Hope you know tompolo is a billionaire in dollars? Not naira.

Which business apart human trafficking benins dey dominate?

Yahoo yahoo wey benin boys wan die untop dem nor still sabi am....

Too many broke yahoo boys of benin ethnicity in benin.

Ritual wey una dey do e nor still bring better money.Learn better money ritual from anambra people.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by OLOKUN175: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Captain hosa na IBB boy,IBB made him rich.Don't forget his ocean marine security company wey government dey give contract to guide oil facilities.

Igbenedion was in debt and financial crisis as at 1997.

His son became governor as at 1999 and the family stole edo state funds and lands.Calm down I know this things.

Other tribes dey control una economy,una dey look.Big companiez nor many for benin,and most of the ones wey dey benin,nor be benin people get am.

Hope you know tompolo is a billionaire in dollars? Not naira.

Which business apart human trafficking benins dey dominate?

Yahoo yahoo wey benin boys wan die untop dem nor still sabi am....

Too many broke yahoo boys of benin ethnicity in benin.

Ritual wey una dey do e nor still bring better money.Learn better money ritual from anambra people.

If you think that what was gave Oosa his first real money then you are in for a long thing, I nor go answer you, na make you just pray make he nor set. E go clear for your eyes you dae use those ones wey dae house dae judge until then
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
OLOKUN175:
If you think that what was gave Oosa his first real money then you are in for a long thing, I nor go answer you, na make you just pray make he nor set. E go clear for your eyes you dae use those ones wey dae house dae judge until then

Calm down,he was a pilot and I know that but his real wealth was made possible by IBB just like how IBB made Orji Kalu.IBB made men and the Nigeria state was bleading(financial corruption).
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nothing go set,last last benins go do protest and use edo government power.

Benins have lost relevance in Nigeria political scene.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by OLOKUN175: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Calm down,he was a pilot and I know that but his real wealth was made possible by IBB just like how IBB made Orji Kalu.IBB made men and the Nigeria state was bleading(financial corruption).

young man his first real wealth was not from Ibb. Oosa was already in money before Ibb came into the picture. You know so little and yet you claim to know so much e go shock you bros
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
OLOKUN175:
young man his first real wealth was not from Ibb. Oosa was already in money before Ibb came into the picture. You know so little and yet you claim to know so much e go shock you bros

Wetin you dey talk self?

Calm down.IBB made him forget all this thing wey you dey talk here.Na only Igbenedion I know say him use white connection take start business before meeting IBB.Igbinwdion was an AGIP(any gov in power) and so he benefitted also was IBB.

Obaseki is a small boy when it comes to financial power(money).Benin people nor hold bar like before.

Everybenin man know this.But you are here making noise on the Internet.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by OLOKUN175: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Wetin you dey talk self?

Calm down.IBB made him forget all this thing wey you dey talk here.Na only Igbenedion I know say him use white connection take start business before meeting IBB.Igbinwdion was an AGIP(any gov in power) and so he benefitted also was IBB.

Obaseki is a small boy when it comes to financial power(money).Benin people nor hold bar like before.

Everybenin man know this.But you are here making noise on the Internet.

The Igbinedion that bought a PJ in 1982, the same igbinedion that as at 1984 own a house in almost every city in the world. The same Igbinedion that opened the first private airline in 1983, you are the clown here my brother, As at 25 Oosa was already in stupendous money, nor compare Obaseki with that tout again, in terms of money, reach, influence. They are not mate, what tompolo has is negative fame going for him and nothing else
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2021
OLOKUN175:
The Igbinedion that bought a PJ in 1982, the same igbinedion that as at 1984 own a house in almost every city in the world. The same Igbinedion that opened the first private airline in 1983, you are the clown here my brother, As at 25 Oosa was already in stupendous money, nor compare Obaseki with that tout again, in terms of money, reach, influence. They are not mate, what tompolo has is negative fame going for him and nothing else

Hope you know late chief benson lulu briggs?

He is a Calabari Ijaw and he was by far richer than Igbenedion.Benin people nor too hold bar.Other tribe dey dominate business for una land yet una dey look.

Even to travel abroad benins go go dey do ashawo yet the person nor go still rich.

How many benin dey travel abroad to school and get better job?

Majority of benin diaapora are not educated and na dirty job them dey do abroad.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by OLOKUN175: 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Hope you know late chief benson lulu briggs?

He is a Calabari Ijaw and he was by far richer than Igbenedion.Benin people nor too hold bar.Other tribe dey dominate business for una land yet una dey look.

Even to travel abroad benins go go dey do ashawo yet the person nor go still rich.

How many benin dey travel abroad to school and get better job?

Majority of benin diaapora are not educated and na dirty job them dey do abroad.
when you talk of Overall properties that Igbinedion has acquired in his lifetime, Lulu Briggs is not close. Igbinedion is unarguably the richest south south man in terms of overall property
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
OLOKUN175:
when you talk of Overall properties that Igbinedion has acquired in his lifetime, Lulu Briggs is not close. Igbinedion is unarguably the richest south south man in terms of overall property

Wrong Igbenedion is not the richest south south man.Only richest in Edo state.

Briggs was not loud or a media person unlike Igbinedion that like media publicity too much............

Chief Igbinedion nor Even get money reach Peter Odili of River state or James Ibori of delta.

Odili remains the richest man in south south.

Incase I forget there is this Ijaw man called henry Okah,a militant and Arm dealer.He is very rich too.Oboy IJaw get men,but they lack just one thing "business acumen".

You say airpeace airline own by Kingsley Kuku who is just using allen Onyema to front.

Ijaws elites get properties abroad too and they use their diaspora Ijaws to launder their dark wealth abroad.

We are not even talking of oil bunkering,guy Ijaw pass benins now.Before una get upper hand but Ijaw done overtake una.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by OLOKUN175: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Wrong Igbenedion is not the richest south south man.Only richest in Edo state.

Briggs was not loud or a media person unlike Igbinedion that like media publicity too much............

Chief Igbinedion nor Even get money reach Peter Odili of River state or James Ibori of delta.

Odili remains the richest man in south south.

Incase I forget there is this Ijaw man called henry Okah,a militant and Arm dealer.He is very rich too.Oboy IJaw get men,but they lack just one thing "business acumen".

You say airpeace airline own by Kingsley Kuku who is just using allen Onyema to front.

Ijaws elites get properties abroad too and they use their diaspora Ijaws to launder their dark wealth abroad.

We are not even talking of oil bunkering,guy Ijaw pass benins now.Before una get upper hand but Ijaw done overtake una.
you are mad if you think Odili could compete with late Oosa let alone Esama, you dae mad, you know how many properties that guy don acquire for him life? In terms of overall property there are very few men that can stand Igbinedion and family in Africa, you are talking about south south. In terms of Overall property in Nigeria, I doubt there are up to two men in Nigeria that has up to let alone surpassing him in terms of overall property. In terms of Overall property , Igbinedion and family is among the wealthiest, most influential family in the world let alone in africa, Nigeria , you are even arguing about south south. My brother you not know anything o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans / Ekiti Airport Vs Ogun State Airport Vs Ebonyi Airport / Enahoro - “january 15, 1966 Not Nzeogwu’s Coup”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.