Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa (6285 Views)

Breaking News!!! Ijaws Attack Nyesom Wike / Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai / Pastor Douglas Jonathan: Okey Ikoro Destroys Church In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
OLOKUN175:
you are mad if you think Odili could compete with late Oosa let alone Esama, you dae mad, you know how many properties that guy don acquire for him life? In terms of overall property there are very few men that can stand Igbinedion and family in Africa, you are talking about south south. In terms of Overall property in Nigeria, I doubt there are up to two men in Nigeria that has up to let alone surpassing him in terms of overall property. In terms of Overall property , Igbinedion and family is among the wealthiest, most influential family in the world let alone in africa, Nigeria , you are even arguing about south south. My brother you not know anything o

Guy stop all this lies and emotional talk,We know the truth.Why you nor like truth?

Igbinedion nor too hold bar again.Calm down and stop the insult,make discuss.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by OLOKUN175: 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Guy stop all this lies and emotional talk,We know the truth.Why you nor like truth?

Igbinedion nor too hold bar again.Calm down and stop the insult,make discuss.
you even know wetin be Overall property
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
OLOKUN175:
you even know wetin be Overall property

Why not! You mean real estate right?
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by OLOKUN175: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Why not! You mean real estate right?
it's part of it
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Ariani: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Wrong Igbenedion is not the richest south south man.Only richest in Edo state.

Briggs was not loud or a media person unlike Igbinedion that like media publicity too much............

Chief Igbinedion nor Even get money reach Peter Odili of River state or James Ibori of delta.

Odili remains the richest man in south south.

Incase I forget there is this Ijaw man called henry Okah,a militant and Arm dealer.He is very rich too.Oboy IJaw get men,but they lack just one thing "business acumen".

You say airpeace airline own by Kingsley Kuku who is just using allen Onyema to front.

Ijaws elites get properties abroad too and they use their diaspora Ijaws to launder their dark wealth abroad.

We are not even talking of oil bunkering,guy Ijaw pass benins now.Before una get upper hand but Ijaw done overtake una.

You are not okay.
Who the hell is Kingsley Kuku? You just peddling your beer parlour gists and passing them off as facts?
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/kingsley-kuku-never-purchased-airplanes-for-us-%E2%80%95-air-peace/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 10:24am On Aug 11, 2021
Ariani:

You are not okay.
Who the hell is Kingsley Kuku? You just peddling your beer parlour gists and passing them off as facts?
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/kingsley-kuku-never-purchased-airplanes-for-us-%E2%80%95-air-peace/amp/

Biafra carry your chestbeating go front.I don't have your time....
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Ariani: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Keep your mouth shut.

The term Enu-ani is a geopraphical term used to describe the Oshimili and Aniocha people because of their location.Enuani=Uplanders.

Ika and Ndokwa and the lowlanders.Igbo man try to know the origins of certain terms before you disgrace yourself.....

Okowa made Nwaoboshi a senator,the betrayer betrayed okowa.Perhaps the guy will regret his action later and he will go to beg Okowa..

Omo-agege is deceiving the man.Apc na time waster for delta.

Your socalled enuani will continue to be under the Ika people politically.We are destine to rule over them.......

Of course many countries, cities, towns and villages in the world are named after geographical features. Enugu city, the political capital of Igboland for instance.
But Enuani is more than just a geographical feature. It is an Igbo dialect, it is a name of a people and it's a culture.
By the way,Ika is not part of lowland. Lowland is Ukwuani and Ndokwa.
If anything, Ika is more upland than Enuani.

Okowa is an Ibori "boyi boyi", he has no power to make anyone anything when he is but a stooge himself.
He wants to return to Senate after his governor tenure and Nwoboshi doesn't want to step down for him, which is alright and his right.
Okowa has been in the Senate before and should retire from active politics come 2023, but greed will not allow him.

Ika can never measure up to Enuani in any sphere of human development.
Dennis Osadebey an Enu-ani man ruled the entire Midwest region. Ika could never match that.
Only Okonjo-iweala dwarfes all Ika has to offer.
If at all Nwoboshi should be stepping down for anyone, it should be for someone from Ukwuani/Ndokwa zone, as they have not tested the Senate in Delta North since 1999.

4 Likes

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Ariani: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Biafra carry your chestbeating go front.I don't have your time....

Bini slaves according to Reno, park one side and stop pokenosing into your superiors issues.
Next time restrict your minorities talk among yourselves and never you bring Ndiigbo in.

4 Likes

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by iamuyiekpen(m): 10:48am On Aug 11, 2021
mekysmart123:

Nigerians are still far from civilization. Everything na fight. Can't we settled issues without fighting? can't we at least head to court, if the issues goes beyond amicable resolution?
there’s a 1975 document to that effect. The ijaws took the Binis to court over the ownership of Gelegele and the Binis won that case. They’ve seen that there’s no other way to claim lands now they want to use force. They should try any nonsense with us. What the Itsekiris did to them in Warri will be child’s compared to what they’ll receive. We are ready for them. Ijaw foolishness don too much for Niger Delta.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by BKayy: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2021
Ariani:

Bini slaves according to Reno, park one side and stop pokenosing into your superiors issues.
Next time restrict your minorities talk among yourselves and never you bring Ndiigbo in.
Nna, the slave wants to defend its master

1 Like

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2021
Ariani:

Of course many countries, cities, towns and villages in the world are named after geographical features. Enugu city, the political capital of Igboland for instance.
But Enuani is more than just a geographical feature. It is an Igbo dialect, it is a name of a people and it's a culture.

Okowa is an Ibori "boyi boyi", he has no power to make anyone anything when he is but a stooge himself.
He wants to return to Senate after his governor tenure and Nwoboshi doesn't want to step down for him, which is alright and his right.
Okowa has been in the Senate before and should retire from active politics come 2023, but greed will not allow him.

Dennis Osadebey an Enu-ani man ruled the entire Midwest region. Ika could never match that.
If at all Nwoboshi should be stepping down for anyone, it should be for someone from Ukwuani/Ndokwa zone, as they have not tested the Senate in Delta North since 1999.

See as you dey die for matter,wey no concern you...

Yes Okowa will still rule as a senator and nothing the so called Enuani can do....

Enuani wey we done pocket for anioma politics.

Go to asaba and check all okowa appointess and see,Ika people are have been placed in important post.

Are you not ashame an Ika man is ruling over the so called enuani?

We Ikas wey will continue to Control Anioma.

Look make I tell you one thing.There was a plan by malami and Emeifele to make emeifele the next governor of delta state.

But when emeifele brought the news to agbor,it was rejected by Ika people because we beleive in fairness and Emeifele was to use apc ticket,so that is why omo-agege now have chance to use it.

Your hatred for Ika people will do you no good.

Gen Irabor is the next minister of denfence if apc win.

Emeifele is the next minister of finance or Economy.

Okonjo Iweala can not even stand Mr JIM OVIA.

Rtd Dig Barr. David Igbodo will be appointed into the next apc gov.

Just wait,Okowa is going back to senate and Anioma politics is under his control.

E don tey when we start to dey make achievement.

In delta state dey are only two first class kings;

Olu of Warri.
Dein of Agbor.

Asagba of Asaba is still a second class,go and find out if you think say na lie.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 11:26am On Aug 11, 2021
I will like to see Ijaws and Benins fight a tribal war,with sophisticated weapons.Make I check something.

I will be neutral.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2021
Ariani:

Stop lying.

Patrick osakwe was a senator for 12years,he is an Ndokwa man and very very corrupt.

Go to sapele road in benin city,he has a supermarket there and also have one in abuja.He now live in benin,forgeting his people.

Patrick Osakwe was so corrupt that delta north was not developing during his reign.

Stop pretending to love Ndokwa people, because of your hatred for Ika people.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by OLOKUN175: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Even church business in benin is domunated by Esan and Igbo pastors.
who be the Esan and Igbo pastors wey you dae talk about
Sufferingboy:
Wetin una sabi?
and how dem take dae sabi am I think say na call of God
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
OLOKUN175:
who be the Esan and Igbo pastors wey you dae talk about
and how dem take dae sabi am I think say na call of God

Bro in benin now Na Igbos and esan dey open one man church business pass.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by OLOKUN175: 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bro in benin now Na Igbos and esan dey open man church business pass.
You mean Giant church or mushroom churches?
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
OLOKUN175:
You mean Giant church or mushroom churches?

Both.Try find out Esan people too sabi church business especially small church.

But you see Igboman,very greedy before you know he don dey bury cattle s alive to increase his membership and the church will become rich and he becomes rich.

One of my sec sch friend in benin then,who hails from Imo state is now a pastor in benin there.I understand his business well and he nor dey hide am from me.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by OLOKUN175: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Both.Try find out Esan people too sabi church business especially small church.

But you see Igboman,very greedy before you know he don dey cattle to increase his membership and the church we become rich and he becomes rich.

One of my sec sch friend in benin then,who hails from Imo state is now a pastor in benin there.I understand his business well and he nor dey hide am from me.
Na I dae tell you say if na small church all tribes dae inside, na I dae tell you say if you have a bad opinion of Benin, it will be by far heightened by where you grow up, If na small church wey dae progress, Benin people many pass other tribe, go Ugbowo down to Oluku make you see wetin I dae talk. If na Big church, Osazuwa's church is by far the biggest church in Benin and the most prosperous, there are others which would match any you would have to call,e.gAgbonifo, Ogbowan, Omobude(headpastor new covenant gospel church, owner of lighthouse polytechnic,and immediate past president PFN Nigeria)Osaghae(Believers ministries)Jeff Iyonawman(Miracle Assembly)etc

2 Likes

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
OLOKUN175:
Na I dae tell you say if na small church all tribes dae inside, na I dae tell you say if you have a bad opinion of Benin, it will be by far heightened by where you grow up, If na small church wey dae progress, Benin people many pass other tribe, go Ugbowo down to Oluku make you see wetin I dae talk. If na Big church, Osazuwa's church is by far the biggest church in Benin and the most prosperous, there are others which would match any you would have to call Agbonifo, Ogbowan etc

You mean charles Osazuwa or charles Asabor? Which one?
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by OLOKUN175: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You mean charles Osazuwa or charles Asabor? Which one?
Na Osazuwa I put for there, OSazuwa and Asabor are different names now. then again Asabor is also a Bini man and also a contender, a worthy one
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
OLOKUN175:
Na I dae tell you say if na small church all tribes dae inside, na I dae tell you say if you have a bad opinion of Benin, it will be by far heightened by where you grow up, If na small church wey dae progress, Benin people many pass other tribe, go Ugbowo down to Oluku make you see wetin I dae talk. If na Big church, Osazuwa's church is by far the biggest church in Benin and the most prosperous, there are others which would match any you would have to call Agbonifo, Ogbowan etc

Ogbowan of CAC is late,Magret Agbonifo church will be neutralise by pastor Abraham Chigbodu(Igbo man) church.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
OLOKUN175:
Na Osazuwa I put for there, OSazuwa and Asabor are different names now. then again Asabor is also a Bini man and also a contender, a worthy one

I know both and I have met and seen Osazuwa in person.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by OLOKUN175: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Ogbowan of CAC is late,Magret Agbonifo church will be neutralise by pastor Abraham Chigbodu(Igbo man) church.
I know Ogbowan is late but he been late has not neutralized his followers, his brother is there now and has successfully taken his space, Abraham chigbundu has not really progressed as he should, he is just there, in terms of prosperity, he is not even a match for Osazuwa of yesterday, Agbonifo is a worthy contender for Chigbundu and would match him teeth for teeth. Remember there is church of God mission too, Idahosa 's church a Bini man which is still attended by his die hard followers

1 Like

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
OLOKUN175:
I know Ogbowan is late but he been late has not neutralized his followers, his brother is there now and has successfully taken his space, Abraham chigbundu has not really progressed as he should, he is just there, in terms of prosperity, he is not even a match for Osazuwa of yesterday, Agbonifo is a worthy contender for Chigbundu and would match him teeth for teeth. Remember there is church of God mission too, Idahosa 's church a Bini man which is still attended by his die hard followers while he was alive

Mama Idahosa is still trying in CGM

I heard Chigbundu divorce his real wife to marry his choir member,I had it from a reliable sources in In GRA.How true is it?
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
OLOKUN175:
I know Ogbowan is late but he been late has not neutralized his followers, his brother is there now and has successfully taken his space, Abraham chigbundu has not really progressed as he should, he is just there, in terms of prosperity, he is not even a match for Osazuwa of yesterday, Agbonifo is a worthy contender for Chigbundu and would match him teeth for teeth. Remember there is church of God mission too, Idahosa 's church a Bini man which is still attended by his die hard followers while he was alive

Bro you dey worship olokun?
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by OLOKUN175: 1:28am On Aug 12, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Your economy is dominated by other ethnic groups.
I want to fact check this too, which of our economy is dominated by Other ethnic group
Sufferingboy:
Urhobos done collect transportation business for una hand
which transportation business you dae talk? Bob Izua motors, Iyare motors, Big joe motors, Edegbe Motors, Muyi Line, Ohonba line, Efex Executive and Efosa express, Goddy Edosa motors, Ameosa motors, Osariemen motors, Edobor motors among others are all owned by Bini men abi na tuke tuke you dae talk? Bini man too proud to drive that one,at least nor be for he city, most of those Bus wey dem dae drive na yahoo boys for Benin dae buy am give them.
Sufferingboy:
Big companiez nor many for benin,and most of the ones wey dey benin,nor be benin people get am.
I want us to talk on a holistic scale and I want to fact check what you said. Which big companies ( as in employer of labor)and which one nor be Bini people get.
Sufferingboy:
Go to sapele road in benin city,he has a supermarket there and also have one in abuja.He now live in benin,forgeting his people
which one you dae talk because una dae listen to beer parlor talk wey wey make he nor be the one wen I dae think because na Bini man get am

3 Likes

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by abnot: 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
OLOKUN175:
you are mad if you think Odili could compete with late Oosa let alone Esama, you dae mad, you know how many properties that guy don acquire for him life? In terms of overall property there are very few men that can stand Igbinedion and family in Africa, you are talking about south south. In terms of Overall property in Nigeria, I doubt there are up to two men in Nigeria that has up to let alone surpassing him in terms of overall property. In terms of Overall property , Igbinedion and family is among the wealthiest, most influential family in the world let alone in africa, Nigeria , you are even arguing about south south. My brother you not know anything o
In the whole of south south I don’t know anybody that I’ll call rich as in rich. Their business acumen is so poor that’s they only able to make money VIa direct access to public funds or oil deposits . Give a typical anambra man $1million dollars and he’ll build something worth more than that. Give a typical ijaw man $1 million and he’ll squander it.
How can any right thinking individual say Allen Onyema is fronting for Kingsley Kuku . Who the hell was Kingsley Kuku before NDDC/special advisor position. Even after he left office he has not been able to build anything after office.

Allen Onyema had lots of properties/estates in Lagos before he got contracts from NDDC/iOCS between 2008 and 2015. After that government ended he set up Airpeace and has grown the company to what it is today. Can Kingsley Kuku even buy a single aircraft engine ? Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by OLOKUN175: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
abnot:

In the whole of south south I don’t know anybody that I’ll call rich as in rich. Their business acumen is so poor that’s they only able to make money VIa direct access to public funds or oil deposits .
Then you don't know Igbinedion or his boy Hakeem belo Osagie

2 Likes

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by blues234: 5:40am On Aug 13, 2021
My Igbo brothers and their busy body. See how them all dancing naked on a thread that is none of their business. It's unfortunate that we have lots of difficulties in controlling our emotion. Everything that passes by we carry mouth chook inside. Nawao!
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by abnot: 5:52am On Aug 13, 2021
OLOKUN175:
Then you don't know Igbinedion or his boy Hakeem belo Osagie
Igbonedion’s wealth has depreciated immensely compared to what it was 15-20 years ago. State-capture was one took he used to sustain his wealth till oshiomole came in and disrupted. Hakeem belo Osage has run down every major company he helped setup ( standard trust bank , 9mobile). The face of wealth in south-south are the likes of Jim ovia , Tony Elumelu, Austin avuru, Herbert wiggwe and the likes. While their states of origin are in the south-south zone they pretty much established themselves in Lagos
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by OLOKUN175: 6:50am On Aug 13, 2021
abnot:

Igbonedion’s wealth has depreciated immensely compared to what it was 15-20 years ago. State-capture was one took he used to sustain his wealth till oshiomole came in and disrupted. Hakeem belo Osage has run down every major company he helped setup ( standard trust bank , 9mobile). The face of wealth in south-south are the likes of Jim ovia , Tony Elumelu, Austin avuru, Herbert wiggwe and the likes. While their states of origin are in the south-south zone they pretty much established themselves in Lagos
Igbinedion's wealth has not depreciated, his son becoming governor has nothing on him, you know how many chains of businesses that guy own in and outside Nigeria, houses he own in and outside Nigeria. I brought Hakeem belo Osagie because he was adjudged the 41st richest man in Africa, but in Benin, he knows the Esama is far richer than him, Esama's wealth has spanned several decades and is still there,there is unarguably no family that can stand the Esama of Benin in terms of all properties he has acquired since 1964, when he made his first breakthrough, Forbes list or Forbes list aside in the south of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by bomb24: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Wrong Igbenedion is not the richest south south man.Only richest in Edo state.

Briggs was not loud or a media person unlike Igbinedion that like media publicity too much............

Chief Igbinedion nor Even get money reach Peter Odili of River state or James Ibori of delta.

Odili remains the richest man in south south.

Incase I forget there is this Ijaw man called henry Okah,a militant and Arm dealer.He is very rich too.Oboy IJaw get men,but they lack just one thing "business acumen".

You say airpeace airline own by Kingsley Kuku who is just using allen Onyema to front.

Ijaws elites get properties abroad too and they use their diaspora Ijaws to launder their dark wealth abroad.

We are not even talking of oil bunkering,guy Ijaw pass benins now.Before una get upper hand but Ijaw done overtake una.

allen onyeama is the owner of air peace.

kinsley ikuku owns nothing.

get that into your empty skull.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Tribunal To Take Final Addresses From Parties On Friday 13th January. / Nigeria Is number 14 On The List Of World Failed States / Petrol Sells For N250 In Calabar, How About Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.