Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa (6286 Views)

Breaking News!!! Ijaws Attack Nyesom Wike / Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai / Pastor Douglas Jonathan: Okey Ikoro Destroys Church In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by EdoDefence: 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
obehi247:
In a Niger Delta republic which I am in support of, strong measure should be taken to checkmate the excess of any ethnic group. Especially, the ijaws specking people

Niger Delta Republic will never be possible, let every nation go their ways. As far as I am concerned no one can coexist with these Ijaws and by the time Benin will launch a reprisal attack it won't be funny like the Ijaws think it is now.

4 Likes

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by ijawcitizen(m): 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
EdoDefence:

Niger Delta Republic will never be possible, let every nation go their ways. As far as I am concerned no one can coexist with these Ijaws and by the time Benin will launch a reprisal attack it won't be funny like the Ijaws think it is now.
Oh please shut up!

Yet you want a Bendel republic formed with Ijaw communities in Edo and Delta states.

For your information, Ijaw has never laid claim to any non-Ijaw community in the Niger Delta, it is always the case of our neighbours laying claim to our lands and in this case, the enogie of obazuwa and by extension the oba of Benin laying claim to Ikoro and other Ijaw communities in Edo State.

May I remind you, that you did not prevail when you flexed muscles with Gelegele; an Ijaw town under Ikoro. Ikoro will definitely be too powerful for your dirty expansionist agenda.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by EdoDefence: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
ijawcitizen:
Oh please shut up!

Yet you want a Bendel republic formed with Ijaw communities in Edo and Delta states.

For your information, Ijaw has never laid claim to any non-Ijaw community in the Niger Delta, it is always the case of our neighbours laying claim to our lands and in this case, the enogie of obazuwa and by extension the oba of Benin laying claim to Ikoro and other Ijaw communities in Edo State.

May I remind you, that you did not prevail when you flexed muscles with Gelegele; an Ijaw town under Ikoro. Ikoro will definitely be too powerful for your dirty expansionist agenda.

Baba shut the hell up, you hide behind a keyboard and a brag, when the war begins we will know if there are actually any Ijaw community in Edo

2 Likes

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
EdoDefence:

Life now sense...

Checkmating the ijaws over sure, trust me on this one

4 Likes

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by ijawcitizen(m): 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
EdoDefence:

Baba shut the hell up, you hide behind a keyboard and a brag, when the war begins we will know if there are actually any Ijaw community in Edo

Listen kiddo,
Ijaw is the Achilles heel of the bini people. Your powers may have subdued igbos, yorubas, ikas, some urhobos, etc in the past but your powers never subdued a single Ijaw community.

What your elders are failing to tell you is that your powers fail whenever you step foot into any Ijaw community.

That is why you Binis can not afford a direct confrontation with the tiny Ijaw communities you've been oppressing political for ages.

You either come thru the Nigerian army or police and Edo State govt powers yet you all failed.

Your Edo govt publicly issued an order to the army and police to stop the coronation of Pere Oguyebo of Olodiama kingdom and arrest him, but guess what? They got there and instead provided security for the duration of the ceremony.

The best you could do was block the road leading to Ikoro while some of your youths armed with Ogun charms, guns and machetes we were expecting to do the real fighting were in Benin dancing and protesting before ITV & EBS cameras...all empty noises.

A few days later Obaseki was in Yenagoa begging the governor of Bayelsa.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Valkrie: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
nsiba:
It will be settled amicably, but that traditional ruler looks like a "weed puffing demon".

Nah wetin me too first see be dat oh...the guy no send at all with him agbada regalia...!!
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by EdoDefence: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
ijawcitizen:

Listen kiddo,
Ijaw is the Achilles heel of the bini people. Your powers may have subdued igbos, yorubas, ikas, some urhobos, etc in the past but your powers never subdued a single Ijaw community.

What your elders are failing to tell you is that your powers fail whenever you step foot into any Ijaw community.

That is why you Binis can not afford a direct confrontation with the tiny Ijaw communities you've been oppressing political for ages.

You either come thru the Nigerian army or police and Edo State govt powers yet you all failed.

Your Edo govt publicly issued an order to the army and police to stop the coronation of Pere Oguyebo of Olodiama kingdom and arrest him, but guess what? They got there and instead provided security for the duration of the ceremony.

The best you could do was block the road leading to Ikoro while some of your youths armed with Ogun charms, guns and machetes we were expecting to do the real fighting were in Benin dancing and protesting before ITV & EBS cameras...all empty noises.

A few days later Obaseki was in Yenagoa begging the governor of Bayelsa.

Listen here you old f**l

Meanwhile, some level-headed Ijaws waded in and came to Obazuwa as peace makers.

Your people begged otherwise ikoro would be gone by now, if them born una well declare war make we start. You think that useless bi*ch Obaseki calls his wife will save you ijaw miscreants?
I really pray this chaos turns to war between Benin and Izons we will know if you Izons are 15million or 15thousand. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Oharina(m): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
[quote author=Tobichimezie post=97677713]
grin imagine ordinary ekuke dog that thinks itself a lion, bros no sane Igbo will drag Okrika, onto which level now?... You guys are absolutely as valueless and inconsequential in both human resources and historical significance as you can get (I can't even name one single Ijaw or Okrika person ever in the history of Nigeria that has made a notable imprint of achievement in the sand of time)-both past and present for that matter sef ... So why the FUCCK will Igbos drag you? the only thing you can boast of as a positive index if that even counts for anything is the same old "OYEL" rants and entitlement mentality you losers carry about like a badge of achievement, and even that "oyel" sef, you don't even have in abundance compared to your more endowed neighbors like the Ibibios, Ogoni's, Urhobos, Annangs etc... yet we don't see
JESUS EH! YOU DON END THAT IJAW MAN CAREER FROM NOW TILL HIS 30TH GENERATION. CHAI, I WAN EVEN CRY FOR THE GUY WITH THIS FACTS U STATED.

1 Like

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by ijawcitizen(m): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
EdoDefence:

Listen here you old f**l

Your people begged others ikoro would be gone by now, if them born una well declare war make we start. You think that useless bi*ch Obaseki calls his wife will save you ijaw miscreants?
I really pray this chaos turns to war between Benin and Izons we will know if you Izons are 15million or 15thousand. Nonsense

The Olu Priye that was mentioned in this bullshiit reportage is my friend on Facebook. He only went there to get clarification from Zuwa youths why they were trying to rope Ijaws into the land sales crises rocking iguobazuwa community.

That part where armed youths invaded your community in a single vehicle and start shooting into the air is definitely not Ijaw youths. Such were the lies that he went to address yet this evil soul Newsmint came to post fake news on Nairaland that the mainstream Edo media ITV and EBS that has consistently aired fake news against Ijaws in Edo couldn't muster.

Little intra communal crisis within Iguozuwa, you rascals want to transfer the aggression on Ijaws by blocking the road leading to Ijaw communities. This nonsense must stop

1 Like

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Oharina(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
EdoDefence:

Listen here you old f**l

Your people begged others ikoro would be gone by now, if them born una well declare war make we start. You think that useless bi*ch Obaseki calls his wife will save you ijaw miscreants?
Bros take it easy, everyone knows that a war betwn bini and ijaw is a victory to bini. So dont bother urself too much

5 Likes

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by EdoDefence: 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
Oharina:

Bros take it easy, everyone knows that a war betwn bini and ijaw is a victory to bini. So dont bother urself too much

No mind me bo, the guy make my adrenaline pump
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Ikinternational: 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
SaintBishop:
Yet ur igbo brothers are dragging the Okrikans who are ijaws, who is the real parasitic now? is it not you abominations
spit.

Continue spitting abeg
Igbos are elephants to your mice

Where is the lie

3 Likes

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Oharina(m): 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
EdoDefence:

No mind me bo, the guy make my adrenaline pump
The guy just dey talk any how. Abeg which year wey bini and igbo fight

2 Likes

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by EdoDefence: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
Oharina:

The guy just dey talk any how. Abeg which year wey bini and igbo fight

I tire oo

1 Like

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by pazienza(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
I don't understand ndi IPOB.
This is Ijaw vs Bini issue.
Nothing here concerns Ndiigbo, yet you guys found a way to drag Ndiigbo into this.

Which kain wahala be this bikonu?
Zukwanunu ike umu IPOB?

You guys are exhausting Ndiigbo with unnecessary fights. Can't we catch a breath?

I was hoping to watch Ijaws and Binis battle it out here while I watch from the sidelines.
But No! Ndi IPOB have to drag Ndiigbo in.

Neither Ijaw nor Bini are our friends. They are also not necessarily our enemies too. This thread have nothing to do with Ndiigbo.

Umu IPOB, Kpacharanu anya o! angry

11 Likes

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
BastardWike:
Igbos can never be useless unlike you ikwerres that are totally irrelevant and useless. I have never and will never advocate for Ijaws to be part of any country with Igbos. Even if we want to team up with any minority, it will be the likes of Ibibio and Efik that are peaceful in nature and never Ijaws. It's not because we are afraid or can't subdue them in any hostility but to avoid having a flashpoint that will be inimical to our peace and progress. However, you ikwerres are done for, by the time we Igbos withdraw with our Igboid brothers in the South South, you will be left at the mercy of Ijaws who outnumber you, surround you and are more aggressive and savage, they will tear you guys to shreds grin grin grin

How you managed to bring Igbos into this baffles me..

Fir Christ sake what da hell is wrong with u guys?

This is one of the reasons we Insist that every engagement should be based on state political system before one entity from Imo state under the guise of Igbo will go about disgracing themselves.

You have left Ikwerre and ran to efik, soon u will leave efik and ran to Tiv.

I am yet to see any reasonable being from imo state. Very useless set of people.

4 Likes

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
BastardWike:
The Ijaws are the Fulanis of Southern Nigeria, they're fighting with Bini in Gele-gele, fighting with Itshekiri in Warri, while they threaten the other minorities at the slightest provocation. The Ikwerres go hear am Las las grin grin

For glorious Jehovah, what concerns Ikwerre people with this?

What sort of useless dragging us this?

Is imo state better than Rivers state that u will just single people out to drag them unnecessary?

What has Ikwerre got to do with this?

1 Like

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
pazienza:
Nothing here concerns Ndiigbo, yet you guys found a way to drag Ndiigbo into this.

Zukwanunu ike umu IPOB?

You guys are exhausting Ndiigbo with unnecessary fights. Can't we catch a breath?

I was hoping to watch Ijaws and Binis battle it out here while I watch from the sidelines.

Neither Ijaw nor Bini are our friends. They are also not necessarily our enemies too. This thread have nothing to do with Ndiigbo.

But I can see how NK boys are trying hard to smuggle Igbos into the conflict..

I repeat Igbos are eternally useless.

1 Like

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by EdoDefence: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
ijawcitizen:

The Olu Priye that was mentioned in this bullshiit reportage is my friend on Facebook. He only went there to get clarification from Zuwa youths why they were trying to rope Ijaws into the land sales crises rocking iguobazuwa community.

That part where armed youths invaded your community in a single vehicle and start shooting into the air is definitely not Ijaw youths. Such were the lies that he went to address yet this evil soul Newsmint came to post fake news on Nairaland that the mainstream Edo media ITV and EBS that has consistently aired fake news against Ijaws in Edo couldn't muster.

Little intra communal crisis within Iguozuwa, you rascals want to transfer the aggression on Ijaws by blocking the road leading to Ijaw communities. This nonsense must stop

Come and stop it
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by BastardWike: 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
MelesZenawi:

[s]
For glorious Jehovah, what concerns Ikwerre people with this?

What sort of useless dragging us this?

Is imo state better than Rivers state that u will just single people out to drag them unnecessary?

[/s]

It disgusts me anytime you quote me because you're the most dumb nairalander I have ever seen.

Anu mpama nwuru awu!
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
BastardWike:

It disgusts me anytime you quote me because you're the most dumb nairalander I have ever seen.

Anu mpama nwuru awu!

I won't report your post because I have cultivated the spirit of forgiveness.....

but For glorious Jehovah, what concerns Ikwerre people with this?

What sort of useless dragging is this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by mekysmart123: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2021
ijawcitizen:

Nigerians are still far from civilization. Everything na fight. Can't we settled issues without fighting? can't we at least head to court, if the issues goes beyond amicable resolution?
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by mekysmart123: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2021
pazienza:

Zukwanunu ike umu IPOB?

Those guys are doing more harm than goods to the Igbo nation. Their Lord and Savior Nnamdi Kanu has finally metamorphosed into what he has always been angling for.... Make I just keep shut before him ESN hunt me, according to his directives.

1 Like

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by mekysmart123: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2021
BastardWike:

Anu mpama nwuru awu!
You should desist from this your unnecessary busy-body. You and one other moniker that I can recall always jump on every thread to drag Igbos into when not necessary. Please, stop it this new year. We should choose our battles wisely.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by OyigboUpdate: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2021
These Igbos are causing trouble everywhere
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
BastardWike:
The Ijaws are the Fulanis of Southern Nigeria, they're fighting with Bini in Gele-gele, fighting with Itshekiri in Warri, while they threaten the other minorities at the slightest provocation. The Ikwerres go hear am Las las grin grin

Ikwerre number in millions.

Ijaw no fit do them anything
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by OVB123: 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
The ijaws are looking 4 trouble... the binis i know are very diabolical and difficult to control to control. They should be ready for war.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by ijawcitizen(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
OVB123:
The ijaws are looking 4 trouble... the binis i know are very diabolical and difficult to control to control. They should be ready for war.

My guy relax, we Ijaws are not scared of their diabolic prowess. We are the Achilles heel of their diabolic powers, no Benin man with diabolic powers can step foot into any Ijaw community. Na ordinary salt water (natural salt water from the sea) we go first take neutralize their ogun before we go finish them off.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by IDENNAA(m): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
"we the south south are united and love ourselves " , Igbos are criminal and greedy. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by ijawcitizen(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
IDENNAA:
"we the south south are united and love ourselves " , Igbos are criminal and greedy. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes, we the South South will always be United against any external invaders esp Ipob/ ESN
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Etinosa1234: 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
ijawcitizen:

My guy relax, we Ijaws are not scared of their diabolic prowess. We are the Achilles heel of their diabolic powers, no Benin man with diabolic powers can step foot into any Ijaw community. Na ordinary salt water (natural salt water from the sea) we go first take neutralize their ogun before we go finish them off.
See ur mouth

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by OVB123: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
ijawcitizen:

U are just make mouth my dear, an empty drum make loudest noise. Beware!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AGF, IGP To Decide Magu’s Fate / Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) / 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.