Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa (6292 Views)

Breaking News!!! Ijaws Attack Nyesom Wike / Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai / Pastor Douglas Jonathan: Okey Ikoro Destroys Church In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2021
bomb24:

allen onyeama is the owner of air peace.

kinsley ikuku owns nothing.

get that into your empty skull.

Everybody knows onyema is a front.

So you can wail as you like.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by bomb24: 10:51am On Aug 13, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Everybody knows onyema is a front.
So you can wail as you like.
mumu! drunks can own nothing.
that bull crap has already been scrapped.
allen onyeama is the owner of air peace.
die in pains.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by blues234: 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Both.Try find out Esan people too sabi church business especially small church.

But you see Igboman,very greedy before you know he don dey bury cattle s alive to increase his membership and the church will become rich and he becomes rich.

One of my sec sch friend in benin then,who hails from Imo state is now a pastor in benin there.I understand his business well and he nor dey hide am from me.
You talk too much boy. Chochocho. Everything wey you see, you chook mouth. Make you no die troway because of your running tap mouth.
And please, desist from dragging Igbos into your miseries. Very stupid boy.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
blues234:

You talk too much boy. Chochocho. Everything wey you see, you chook mouth. Make you no die troway because of your running tap mouth.
And please, desist from dragging Igbos into your miseries. Very stupid boy.

Una nor dey bury cow alive to increase membership of una church?

Answer me.
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by blues234: 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Una nor dey bury cow alive to increase membership of una church?

Answer me.
You're a complete fool without control. wetin concern me with cow and burial? No be you dey brag how Ika do juju pass Bini here?
Nna get out! angry
Re: Ikoro Ijaws Attack Binis In Obazuwa by Sufferingboy(f): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
blues234:

You're a complete fool without control. wetin concern me with cow and burial? No be you dey brag how Ika do juju pass Bini here?
Nna get out! angry

Shinedu go start your SHURSH.

Shuku alabama be with you.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peacepro Urges UN To Embrace Reforms, As Guterres Return For Second Term / Nwabufo: Parties Should Zone Presidential Ticket On Competence Not Ethnicity / FEC Approves ₦‎2.3 Billion For Local Assembly Of Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.