Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (237099 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by BarristerAlarig: 2:00pm On May 12, 2019
Squirrel01:

make your research well man, what's on paper is different from what's on ground.

Well I have.

And I also know someone with a Romania passport. He travels visa free round the EU and currently lives in Germany. I am simply wondering how easy it is to transfer from a Romania university to a German university.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dikolas(m): 10:48pm On May 13, 2019
hello house
please can anyone who had is interview like a month or two ago give break down of it...
the cost of legalization, translation, number of days it take to be out and payment made..
thanks
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dikolas(m): 4:51am On May 15, 2019
smartiz007:

The interview does not take more than 3 minutes. Just basic questions. Legalization should cost 15k-25k per document.
Thanks
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by HakesOutfits1: 5:46am On May 15, 2019
Good morning guys, please does anyone knows anything about Ukraine tourism visa. I want to visit the Estonian embassy in Ukraine for my Estonian student visa.
Thanks
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Herceptin: 10:54am On May 17, 2019
braddddddd:
Please house, I've already gotten my invitation to do my masters in Odessa, I was directed to pay some money (130,000) to the agent in abuja to legalise my documents and for packaging , apart from that he also told me that I have pay extra 370,000k naira if I want my visa to be sure, this money is exclusive of visa fee. I want to know the possibility of getting my visa at Ukraine embassy without paying additional 370k. How does their interview look like?

I think these agents are just ripping us of our hard earned money. I was also asked to pay 150k for Documentation, Appointment and Service charges for getting documents in order before interview. He also said i will pay addition 365k for visa assurance that is different from the 74k i will pay for visa. I'm just confused. This is way too much na. Please for those who have secured their visas, whats the real process like? I also want to know if i should change my agent. I feel i`m being cheated. Somebody should advice please.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Herceptin: 11:14pm On May 17, 2019
smartiz007:

Truth be told is that there is something called visa assurance (sure visa). That depends on the agent you use. It wasn't like that before but times have changed. But if you don't have the money, and you dont trust the agent, simply get another through a referral, or you can just do the normal application and wish for the best.
Okay...but what are the chances of someone securing visa without paying for the visa assurance? I dont want to do this.
That money is huge even.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ayesatosyne: 11:30pm On May 17, 2019
Herceptin:

Okay...but what are the chances of someone securing visa without paying for the visa assurance? I dont want to do this.
That money is huge even.

Chances are quite low bro. But anything is possible. I just secured my visa. Thanks to very useful individuals on this forum. @kydreams and @smartiz007. @kydreams, you are really wonderful. I cant thank you enough. @smartiz007, you are truly smart. Thanks for your support and advice. I love you guys.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ayesatosyne: 11:32pm On May 17, 2019
ayesatosyne:

Chances are quite low bro. But anything is possible. I just secured my visa. Thanks to very useful individuals on this forum. @kydreams and @smartiz007. @kydreams, you are really wonderful. I cant thank you enough. @smartiz007, you are truly smart. Thanks for your support and advice. I love you guys.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Herceptin: 1:23am On May 18, 2019
smartiz007:

Truth be told is that there is something called visa assurance (sure visa). That depends on the agent you use. It wasn't like that before but times have changed. But if you don't have the money, and you dont trust the agent, simply get another through a referral, or you can just do the normal application and wish for the best.

On the embassy's website is written this ``Please, be informed that intermediary companies can not guarantee visa under any circumstances. Nobody has any influence on the decision made by a consular officer``.
I just have this feelings we re being milked. I will go about doing all these things by myself and will come back here with a testimony.
Watch out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ayesatosyne: 4:07am On May 18, 2019
Herceptin:

On the embassy's website is written this ``Please, be informed that intermediary companies can not guarantee visa under any circumstances. Nobody has any influence on the decision made by a consular officer``.
I just have this feelings we re being milked. I will go about doing all these things by myself and will come back here with a testimony.
Watch out!

Not everything is money though. I'll suggest that you seek advice from @kydreams. Don't lean on your own understanding alone. He put me through on every step. A piece of advice would go a long way bro. Good luck man
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Herceptin: 7:26am On May 18, 2019
ayesatosyne:

Not everything is money though. I'll suggest that you seek advice from @kydreams. Don't lean on your own understanding alone. He put me through on every step. A piece of advice would go a long way bro. Good luck man

Thanks !
Okay but did you pay that much for visa assurance?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ayesatosyne: 4:42pm On May 19, 2019
Herceptin:

Thanks !
Okay but did you pay that much for visa assurance?

Yes i did o my man

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Herceptin: 11:19am On May 20, 2019
ayesatosyne:

Yes i did o my man
Okay... I will update you when i get the visa
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dikolas(m): 12:18pm On May 22, 2019
smartiz007:

You are always welcome to ask your questions on the forum to help others so as not to be misguided. Take care.

Do you know if they take Court Affidavit for Birth Certificate?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dikolas(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2019
smartiz007:

You don't need an affidavit for Birth certificate. You should get a Birth Certificate from NPC.

Thanks
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by preciousmaro: 11:06pm On May 26, 2019
Josie637:
Finally I’m in Ukraine I want to use this medium to thank @kydreams for helping get my invitations and guiding me through every process till I got my visa and also looking for someone to pick me up at the airport God bless you bro and everyone trying to get visa soon I wish you all the best and thanks to everyone that as help one way or the other on this forum
I heard that u need to show/tell the immigration in Ukraine that u have up to 2k dollars before they can stamp ur Visa, how true is it.
Asin how much cash were u holding
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by kydreams(m): 11:25am On May 27, 2019
preciousmaro:

I heard that u need to show/tell the immigration in Ukraine that u have up to 2k dollars before they can stamp ur Visa, how true is it.
Asin how much cash were u holding
its safer you travel with atleast 2k$ so you wont have issues at the airport
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by vibrant99(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2019
I have a Question, a Brother got admitted to study medicine in Ukraine, He wants to know if he can visit Russia with the same Visa?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by vibrant99(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2019
most of you just go on internet and read, go to YouTube and watch videos,Most blacks and Nigerians in this countries like Russia are just doing well for themselves, Russia is not a country where you are noticed, it is too large and populated to notice you are black if you are busy doing what you do! one Nigerian guy was celebrated recently for being the only black guy living in the Siberian area, more than 100 Nigerians raised their voices that they are also living here even before he came
Jakumo:

This report should be required reading for any man or woman of the black persuasion who nurses dreams of studying or so much as setting foot in Ukraine, Russia, or even the former East Germany.

The existence of rampant casual and overt racism is a caution that falls on the deaf ears of immigrants fleeing Africa to any white man's country where they can claim a foot-hold. Suffice to say, describing the first-time experience of aggressive racism as a life-changing experience, would be a serious understatement.

Black man, tread not the lands where Skin-Heads prowl the streets for prey. You have been warned.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dikolas(m): 10:39am On May 31, 2019
hello house
please I am just done with ministry of education and foreign affairs.

now uploading document on there portal do one need to upload front and back(where the signature) or just the front page?
or one should just submit the document to there
Ukraine Visa Application Centre

Does the embassy follow the Islamic holiday(likely this Tuesday and Wednesday)
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ayesatosyne: 12:28pm On May 31, 2019
vibrant99:
I have a Question, a Brother got admitted to study medicine in Ukraine, He wants to know if he can visit Russia with the same Visa?

No

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.