Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (237370 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by ayesatosyne: 12:30pm On May 31, 2019
Dikolas:
hello house
please I am just done with ministry of education and foreign affairs.

now uploading document on there portal do one need to upload front and back(where the signature) or just the front page?
or one should just submit the document to there
Ukraine Visa Application Centre

Does the embassy follow the Islamic holiday(likely this Tuesday and Wednesday)

What are you uploading? Go to VFS and tender your documents if you have done the necessary things. Yes, they observe the holidays.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by fundingexpert: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2019
Hello House

I got a confirmation letter of admission to study Medicine in Ukraine. Now the consultant Agent have asked i should send him $500 for the original Admission letter and Invitation visa letter to be sent to me via courier service. (Taras Shevchenko National University of kyiv)

is this the norm?

I really need advice so i don't get scammed. i got the consulted agent from online during my search for universities to study.

Please: @kydreams and @smartiz007 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i really need your advice
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by bbwollex(m): 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
fundingexpert:
Hello House

I got a confirmation letter of admission to study Medicine in Ukraine. Now the consultant Agent have asked i should send him $500 for the original Admission letter and Invitation visa letter to be sent to me via courier service. (Taras Shevchenko National University of kyiv)

is this the norm?

I really need advice so i don't get scammed. i got the consulted agent from online during my search for universities to study.

Hello !
Have you paid the agent admission fee before? If yes how much did you pay?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by fundingexpert: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
bbwollex:

Hello !
Have you paid the agent admission fee before? If yes how much did you pay?

No, I have not paid any agent admission fee before. this will be my first time.

i am expected to transfer the agent admission fee($500) to the agent in Ukraine......
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by kydreams(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2019
fundingexpert:

i am expected to transfer the agent admission fee($500) to the agent in Ukraine......
500$ is too much

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by bbwollex(m): 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
fundingexpert:

If you’re so sure the agent is genuine but note that so far I know, Admission is mostly $300.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Herceptin: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
fundingexpert:
Hello House

is this the norm?

This is way too high.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Herceptin: 7:53am On Jun 04, 2019
Dikolas:
hello house
please I am just done with ministry of education and foreign affairs.

now uploading document on there portal do one need to upload front and back(where the signature) or just the front page?
or one should just submit the document to there
Ukraine Visa Application Centre

Does the embassy follow the Islamic holiday(likely this Tuesday and Wednesday)
This is exactly the point i am now.
Ive gotten my invitation letter already and will be starting study in October.
How did you go about with ministry of education and foreign affairs?
How much did it cost for translation and authentication?
Did you legalize your documents also?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by oblozzolawrence: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2019
Hello gurus in the ouse... I want to do my masters in Ukraine cos naija don tire me...my agent is charging me 480k for admission and visa... I want to ask if this price is ok... Cos im the one thats going to sponsor myself throughout my stay there and it is possible to work and school..
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by gentilityndu: 7:06am On Jun 09, 2019
Nitta08:
Wow!
Please can I know why my post was deleted?
I posted something some days ago along if anyone knew any good agent and it was deleted along with the response I received.
I remember vividly my post didn't violate any rules.
State what u want, gurus in the house will help you. I believe that's one of the reasons why ds thread was created. lf ur desperately in need of agent, u can enter street and look for one cos am sure u will see some sign post on the road.. we're here to guild ourselves...
Note � : Say no to agents, What agents can't offer you, gurus in ds forum will guild u till u secure ur visa.. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nitta08(f): 9:03am On Jun 09, 2019
gentilityndu:
State what u want, gurus in the house will help you. I believe that's one of the reasons why ds thread was created. lf ur desperately in need of agent, u can enter street and look for one cos am sure u will see some sign post on the road.. we're here to guild ourselves...
Note � : Say no to agents, What agents can't offer you, gurus in ds forum will guild u till u secure ur visa.. Thanks!

I'm not 'desperately' in need of an agent.
I'm trying to have my kid brother transferred to another medicine and surgery school in Ukraine that is affordable with more Nigerians attending. I noticed schools in Ukraine don't deal directly with students.
The agent we used before to get him to his current school messed us up.
If there are schools that I can contact directly for admission, I'll appreciate suggestions.
Thank you.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Hadampson(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2019
Nitta08:

I'm not 'desperately' in need of an agent.
I'm trying to have my kid brother transferred to another medicine and surgery school in Ukraine that is affordable with more Nigerians attending. I noticed schools in Ukraine don't deal directly with students.
The agent we used before to get him to his current school messed us up.
If there are schools that I can contact directly for admission, I'll appreciate suggestions.
Thank you.

I don't think there is any institution in Ukraine that you can contact directly for admission ( I might be wrong though)

However, you can skip the agent part by contacting any student who is studying there. This is at your own risk oh. I believe it is better to take help with one of the consultant over there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by DimmyCho(m): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2019
Visa assurance is real, but most agents are not honest about it. Most Dey chop the money .
Herceptin:

I think these agents are just ripping us of our hard earned money. I was also asked to pay 150k for Documentation, Appointment and Service charges for getting documents in order before interview. He also said i will pay addition 365k for visa assurance that is different from the 74k i will pay for visa. I'm just confused. This is way too much na. Please for those who have secured their visas, whats the real process like? I also want to know if i should change my agent. I feel i`m being cheated. Somebody should advice please.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by DimmyCho(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2019
No, but easy to get the visa
vibrant99:
I have a Question, a Brother got admitted to study medicine in Ukraine, He wants to know if he can visit Russia with the same Visa?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nitta08(f): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hadampson:

I don't think there is any institution in Ukraine that you can contact directly for admission ( I might be wrong though)

However, you can skip the agent part by contacting any student who is studying there. This is at your own risk oh. I believe it is better to take help with one of the consultant over there.

Okay. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by FourthmanEdu: 12:25am On Jun 11, 2019
DimmyCho:
No, but easy to get the visa

I can respond to this with all certainty that it is a major NO. The diplomatic relationships between ukraine and russia have worsened over the years, that for the fact that he has a ukranian visa, applying for a russian visa is as good as impossible...hard to get.

I've had friends arrive ukraine from russia on visit after a stressful journey to get the visa, and they were returned back on the next flight. you may try your luck though, but be informed that a russian visa doesn't grant entry to ukraine and vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by shasha27: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
hallo gurus,

please is there any school in ukraine that the tuition fee is from 2000 to 3000 euro?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Hopesingz22: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
shasha27:
hallo gurus,

please is there any school in ukraine that the tuition fee is from 2000 to 3000 euro?

Yes there are schools, I was just informed from one of the schools my friend helped me to apply that my invitation is ready yesterday, was asked to pay 100$, expecting my invitation by next week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.