Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (236845 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Amenpromo(m): 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
They know what to do. Just delaying people and allowing people keep loading page ...when nothing is gonna come up.
TheLionsPride:
..Yea..if u have an agent and u,ve paid him to process ur docs and book appointment for u,that is a contract and he,s bound by law to keep to the contractual agreement. If he has processed ur docs and has not booked u,thats a breach of contract as far as the law is concerned. Mount subtle pressure on them,most of them know what to do.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
Denry:

hello bro, please i go like follow you talk. it's very important please

I've reply you
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Amenpromo(m): 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
God go do am bro, e sure die..

meekmill:

Baba i no get bar na why , i go hit you up on whatsapp sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Amenpromo(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
Please for those who need dates there are dates for Wednesday and Friday next week..

Kindly stop refreshing that page nothing will come up...
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 6:47am On Jan 25, 2021
Greetings,so no one is coming to Kyiv from Lagos?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by TheLionsPride: 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lol...bros...shuuu....nò be person wey get visa dey come?...abi chisco dey rich there? grin
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by meekmill(m): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Blackkin:
Greetings,so no one is coming to Kyiv from Lagos?

We still waiting for visa.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Energygod: 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
meekmill:

Bro Have you done your interview?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Okay bestluck to you guys waiting for you guys in Ukraine best luck
meekmill:

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by meekmill(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
Energygod:

Bro Have you done your interview?

No , lipsrsealed.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Eddie64: 10:35am On Jan 26, 2021
legendary4luv:

Ur turn go reach bro cool, check previous pages u go see when I bin dey find way to book ordinary appointment!
bro I sent you an email please find time to reply,thanks G
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Amenpromo(m): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2021
meekmill:

Bro I replied your email please check...

Baba i no get bar na why , i go hit you up on whatsapp sha.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by meekmill(m): 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=Amenpromo post=98457694][/quote]

Check your inbox
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Incase you need date, the whole date in February is available now oooo
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
Omo una don almost pick date finish.....3 more dates Available o.....hurry up oo if u never get date..

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Mercy95(f): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
Congratulations to everyone that were able to book
Testimonies loading by Gods grace����
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 1:21am On Jan 28, 2021
Dates don show again ooo....if u never get, go book one oooo

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raemhure001(m): 8:35am On Jan 28, 2021
Please who did interview on the 11th of January? Any update?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by topbarry: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2021
what's the chances of getting a job while working in Ukraine bro?
anyone with good update, should please help a brother...
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dietminute: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
Bro am new here, and going through the chats i can say u have more info...please enlighten me more in this estonia, i would like to go for msc in engineering,,,, ike nigeria agwugo m
Squirrel01:

type it on google,they have so many of them .but why Ukraine why not Estonia/lithunia
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by TheLionsPride: 8:42am On Jan 31, 2021
Have you been given visa??..pls come here and testify,so that the elders will pray for you and leave their blessings with you. Pls nobody should try to convince me to believe the fact that legendary4luv is the only one that has singularly received visa in the midst of we all that have been collectively running this race as one family....I will only believe it at gun point shocked.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Amazing081: 9:25am On Jan 31, 2021
Congratulations to those that have gotten visa and those applying I pray it works out fine. Las las everybody go dey okay.
For those that are traveling anytime soon, pls ensure you do a covid test oh, I thought it's all joke until I was refused entry for Turkish airline.
Thank God for swift response from a friend I know who works in a Lagos State Lab.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by TheLionsPride: 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
What the brethren above has just done is highly commendable,applaudable and emulatable.....as an elder I proclaim it shall be well with him...and pls when somebody shares a useful information,pls let's reassure them that they,ve,just spoken to human beings with breath by atleast hitting the like button.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
I dey Ukraine since Tuesday. Omo I just dey busy like mad! And the cold weather here no be child's play. Even inside room I dey wear sweater, socks and gloves!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by TheLionsPride: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
legendary4luv:
I dey Ukraine since Tuesday. Omo I just dey busy like mad! And the cold weather here no be child's play. Even inside room I dey wear sweater, socks and gloves!
This is great!!..jst cover urseff Wella....so how many days did it take them to give u visa??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raemhure001(m): 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
legendary4luv:

Happy for you bro!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
TheLionsPride:

This is great!!..jst cover urseff Wella....so how many days did it take them to give u visa??

4 weeks! More 70 people got visa that time
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Raemhure001:

Happy for you bro!!!!

Thanks bro
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Energygod: 6:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
TheLionsPride:
Have you been given visa??..pls come here and testify,so that the elders will pray for you and leave their blessings with you. Pls nobody should try to convince me to believe the fact that legendary4luv is the only one that has singularly received visa in the midst of we all that have been collectively running this race as one family....I will only believe it at gun point shocked.

Brother omo a lot of people have gotten their visas, even people here.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by TheLionsPride: 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Energygod:

Brother omo a lot of people have gotten their visas, even people here.
Oh wow!..this is encouraging

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.