Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (237114 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by TheLionsPride: 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
legendary4luv:

4 weeks! More 70 people got visa that time
Mmh 70...great!!..dem dey share d thing like crusade flyer oo..that,s a good one.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by holarniche(f): 9:34am On Feb 01, 2021
legendary4luv:
I dey Ukraine since Tuesday. Omo I just dey busy like mad! And the cold weather here no be child's play. Even inside room I dey wear sweater, socks and gloves!

that is nice, hope your trip was smooth?.
go and get heater in the market or store, the general heater will not be enough
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
Na Money be fine boo
TheLionsPride:

Mmh 70...great!!..dem dey share d thing like crusade flyer oo..that,s a good one.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin welcome, na we the chop cold naa,bro you came little late if you were here last two weeks you will freezer grin grin grin grin grin grin don't worry naso e de bi
later it will master your body
legendary4luv:
I dey Ukraine since Tuesday. Omo I just dey busy like mad! And the cold weather here no be child's play. Even inside room I dey wear sweater, socks and gloves!
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Blackkin: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin Game of thrones, winter is coming. grin grin grin cool
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
holarniche:

that is nice, hope your trip was smooth?.
go and get heater in the market or store, the general heater will not be enough

Yes I had a nice trip, Turkish Airlines is good although na so so bread dem share give us. I was delayed for two hours at kyiv airport based on questioning. The cold wey slap my face when I left the airport send chills down to my feet. Na so I run back enter airport to regain myself grin grin
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
Blackkin:
grin grin grin grin grin welcome, na we the chop cold naa,bro you came little late if you were here last two weeks you will freezer grin grin grin grin grin grin don't worry naso e de bi
later it will master your body

Omo na wetin my agent tell me oooo say na black snow abi wetin. I dey see small children wey dey play for snow but old man like me no fit stay 5mins outside lol
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by TheLionsPride: 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Blackkin:
Na Money be fine boo
Na Soo!!
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by TheLionsPride: 1:36am On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=legendary4luv post=98643607]

Yes I had a nice trip, Turkish Airlines is good although na so so bread dem share give us. I was delayed for two hours at kyiv airport based on questioning. The cold wey slap my face when I left the airport send chills down to my feet. Na so I run back enter airport to regain myself

Haha..abeg always mek sure u cover urseff Wella bro.. u may look around 2 see if u can by chance find any shekpe joint, there...it's at one's peril to underestimate d importance of malaria root in times like this
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by shehuukr: 4:12am On Feb 02, 2021
Dudeladude:
brother.. to be honest with u, i dont knw o and i cant b giving u false informations..
Yes it's possible, I know this because I studied there
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by holarniche(f): 11:42am On Feb 02, 2021
Questioning for 2 hours, thats serious ooo.
what were they asking please? so we can be guided

legendary4luv:

Yes I had a nice trip, Turkish Airlines is good although na so so bread dem share give us. I was delayed for two hours at kyiv airport based on questioning. The cold wey slap my face when I left the airport send chills down to my feet. Na so I run back enter airport to regain myself grin grin
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nochious123(m): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
holarniche:
Questioning for 2 hours, thats serious ooo.
what were they asking please? so we can be guided

They will do another interview like questioning,like where u schooling,how much cash are you having, are you having the sch fees with you, who's sponsoring you, who is here to pick you, after that if you having any cash, u will be asked the amount and made to count in front of the camera, ask one or two other questions before you are allowed into the country, mine was exactly 2hrs plus my first time entering 2019
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by holarniche(f): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
ok thanks

Nochious123:

They will do another interview like questioning,like where u schooling,how much cash are you having, are you having the sch fees with you, who's sponsoring you, who is here to pick you, after that if you having any cash, u will be asked the amount and made to count in front of the camera, ask one or two other questions before you are allowed into the country, mine was exactly 2hrs plus my first time entering 2019
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nochious123(m): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
holarniche:
ok thanks

U welcome,as far ur documents are legit and ok u nr get fear,my day i nearly faint after i saw someone rejected again but later found out papers no tight,is just a formal thing
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nochious123:

Exactly! You nailed it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by henrob: 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
Please have anyone book appointment with private invitation. Please assist a brother
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
henrob:
Please have anyone book appointment with private invitation. Please assist a brother

Abeg which one be private invitation?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Petersown(f): 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
I think he’s talking about invitation for a tourist/visit that’s what he meant by private invitation

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by TheLionsPride: 8:34am On Feb 03, 2021
Please the gentleman that raised the private invitation controversy...please kindly throw more light on that to save us from presumptuousness and speculations. We do more of sharing and cross-breeding of ideas and knowledge here. Thank you.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2021
TheLionsPride:
Please the gentleman that raised the private invitation controversy...please kindly throw more light on that to save us from presumptuousness and speculations. We do more of sharing and cross-breeding of ideas and knowledge here. Thank you.Thanks

Well to what Petersown said I think it's not an issue. cause I remember seeing something like private visit on purpose of travel on the vfs website, henrob I think you're under that class....so I dont think there's a different way in booking appointment for that....so I think you've to pick private visit....

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by TheLionsPride: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kay100:

Well to what Petersown said I think it's not an issue. cause I remember seeing something like private visit on purpose of travel on the vfs website, henrob I think you're under that class....so I dont think there's a different way in booking appointment for that....so I think you've to pick private visit....

I think ur right.. although we,r all struggling to decode and break down what the gentleman has said. But that's by the way,like u rightly said,i don't think it's of much importance and significance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Raemhure001(m): 6:10am On Feb 04, 2021
Nochious123:

U welcome,as far ur documents are legit and ok u nr get fear,my day i nearly faint after i saw someone rejected again but later found out papers no tight,is just a formal thing

Na wa o...... I did my medicals in December, if I travel this month will I have to do it again because of the time difference between December and February?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Nochious123(m): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2021
Raemhure001:

Na wa o...... I did my medicals in December, if I travel this month will I have to do it again because of the time difference between December and February?

M not sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Squirrel01: 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
Dietminute:
Bro am new here, and going through the chats i can say u have more info...please enlighten me more in this estonia, i would like to go for msc in engineering,,,, ike nigeria agwugo m

Please what do you want to know.ask specifically
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
Guys if u need date, 3 dates are available rn......
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Denry(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2021
Kay100:
Guys if u need date, 3 dates are available rn......
what are the dates?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dudeladude(m): 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Guys. I am back here.been long I gave an information about Ukraine Visa because everything seems different due to the outbreak of covid.. incase you need an information about Ukraine Visa,I will try to be available to reply cus school resumes on Monday.. also know that I dont give Visa ooo, I just tell you what I know about the process of Visa then I leave you in the hands of the lord..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by legendary4luv(m): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
lipsrsealed

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
Denry:

what are the dates?
That was yesterday, it's not available anymore but 5th is available rn
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Kay100: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
legendary4luv:
lipsrsealed

Chaiii shocked shocked
Omo this cold much oooo...how u dey cope guy?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Denry(m): 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kay100:
That was yesterday, it's not available anymore but 5th is available rn
you mean 5th of next month?

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.