Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Nigerians At Ukraine - Travel (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians At Ukraine (236904 Views)

Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja / Why Do Nigerians At Home Always Beg Nigerians Abroad? / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Prosnelson: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
Genevach:
Ok I just dropped a message in this email box.

Please also check your email I dropped a message
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Ozed55: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2021
Waha1:
Pls can someone pls tell me

1) The insurance company to use.(cost)?
2) medical hospital and cost?
3) money paid and at embassy and at Vfs.
4) if sponsors must be me or parent or if I can use someone not related?

Pls I need to house to help on this?

Please can someone advice the answer to question 3.….thanks
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dussy42: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Visa fee and courier 93k or more depending on where you want your passport to be delivered
Visa application fee 8500
Ozed55:

Please can someone advice the answer to question 3.….thanks
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Ozed55: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Dussy42:
Visa fee and courier 93k or more depending on where you want your passport to be delivered
Visa application fee 8500

Thanks...
1.Is the 8500 part of the 93k?what about vfs ....any payment to them?
2.Is it compulsory to courier the passport or can it be collected personally?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dussy42: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
U can decide to pick it up yaself
No the 8500 is different
I paid 93k for visa fee and delivery to an Abuja address. So if u pick yaself it won't be upto dat
Ozed55:

Thanks...
1.Is the 8500 part of the 93k?what about vfs ....any payment to them?
2.Is it compulsory to courier the passport or can it be collected personally?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Ozed55: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Dussy42:
U can decide to pick it up yaself
No the 8500 is different
I paid 93k for visa fee and delivery to an Abuja address. So if u pick yaself it won't be upto dat

Ok thanks..but you didn't confirm about vfs ...
Pls what is the waiting period for visa approval?
I learnt u go to vfs on the appointment day before the embassy....is dat true?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dussy42: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
No additional fee 93k I paid at VFS,8500 during application for visa appointment on vfs website at home
It took 13days for my own processing
Yes vfs to pay visa fee,check documents b4 u head to embassy with the checked documents for interview
Ozed55:

Ok thanks..but you didn't confirm about vfs ...
Pls what is the waiting period for visa approval?
I learnt u go to vfs on the appointment day before the embassy....is dat true?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Ozed55: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2021
Dussy42:
No additional fee 93k I paid at VFS,8500 during application for visa appointment on vfs website at home
It took 13days for my own processing
Yes vfs to pay visa fee,check documents b4 u head to embassy with the checked documents for interview

Ok...am not sure I have the current vfs site,the one I open keeps saying page not available..

pls advice the vfs website address u used
Are you saying d 8500 is an online payment on d vfs platform
Someone told me he was asked to make d payment at first bank,is it true?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Dussy42: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2021
http://Visa.mfa.gov.ua/registration
Ozed55:

Ok...am not sure I have the current vfs site,the one I open keeps saying page not available..

pls advice the vfs website address u used
Are you saying d 8500 is an online payment on d vfs platform
Someone told me he was asked to make d payment at first bank,is it true?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Bonilla00: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Can I run it by myself and get my visa?
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bonilla00:
Can I run it by myself and get my visa?

Yes someone here has done it, read few pages back.

Don't waste your money with these crooks called agents...many of them are here as well.

Visa guarantee is a scam, not official and you are not paying to the embassy. basically a bribe to agent .
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by justwise(m): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Baltasar:

Got my visa today... read this thread thoroughly (but only after applying), I must say there's a good deal of dishonesty on here. I never used any agent, only applied once and got the visa. If you're currently in Europe but were fleeced by an agent promoting fictitious "visa guarantee fees" during your own application process, please stop telling others they need to pay the same. I encourage everyone to diligently get the required documents, apply yourself, and you will have an excellent chance... not just for Ukraine.
Wishing everyone success.
P.S Only paid about 70k in total for both visa and courier. That's over 1.4M less than what your agent is demanding.
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by richy16(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
Baltasar:

Got my visa today... read this thread thoroughly (but only after applying), I must say there's a good deal of dishonesty on here. I never used any agent, only applied once and got the visa. If you're currently in Europe but were fleeced by an agent promoting fictitious "visa guarantee fees" during your own application process, please stop telling others they need to pay the same. I encourage everyone to diligently get the required documents, apply yourself, and you will have an excellent chance... not just for Ukraine.
P.S Only paid about 70k in total for both visa and courier. That's over 1.4M less than what your agent is demanding.

Please bro..I don't know how to send email through nairaland, can you please send me a mail riscoky@gmail.com, have some few questions
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Prosnelson: 7:51am On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=justwise post=105175504][/quote]
Congrats
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Prosnelson: 7:52am On Aug 26, 2021
justwise:

Yes someone here has done it, read few pages back.

Don't waste your money with these crooks called agents...many of them are here as well.

Visa guarantee is a scam, not official and you are not paying to the embassy. basically a bribe to agent .
[quote author=justwise post=105175504][/quote]
Congrats dear
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Prosnelson: 7:53am On Aug 26, 2021
Baltasar:

Congrats
Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by Prosnelson: 8:13am On Aug 26, 2021
Baltasar:

So nothing like sure Visa fee?
Please can I have a chat with u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (129)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.