Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves (45432 Views)

Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves / Gov Akeredolu Tells Herdsmen To Vacate Forest Reserves In Ondo State In 7 Days / Amotekun Combs Oyo Forest, Goes After Female Quarry Worker’s Abductors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by harmony75: 8:22am On Jan 03, 2021
Weldone! yes every state should secure their forest from these bandits called Fulani herds men, sent by their father buhari north is their land then they can come sell their cows during festival periods since they're killers. Opara forest? Opara in igbo means son!

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by favor914: 8:22am On Jan 03, 2021
searchng4love:

Cowfuckker.... delete the girl's picture on your profile
Why so you can stop jerking yourself?
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by searchng4love: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
Why so you can stop jerking yourself?
Ardo Maiha stop masquerading you swine
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by themanderon: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2021
Their Lords will be fuming in rage in Abuja. Watch out for their reaction.
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by favor914: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2021
searchng4love:

The real name of favor914 is ardo maiha a Fulani by origin... don't let moniker deceive you
And your name is Babatunde xxxxxx?
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by searchng4love: 8:25am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
And your name is Babatunde xxxxxx?
Ardo Maiha stop masquerading you cowfuckker... Swine.... Why are you masquerading your name cowfuckker

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by searchng4love: 8:26am On Jan 03, 2021
harmony75:
Weldone! yes every state should secure their forest from these bandits called Fulani herds men, sent by their father buhari north is their land then they can come sell their cows during festival periods since they're killers. Opara forest? Opara in igbo means son!
They should transport the cows via lorries.. kapish

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by favor914: 8:27am On Jan 03, 2021
searchng4love:

Ardo Maiha stop masquerading you swine
Please stop sending me pm’s begging, I am not interested.
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by searchng4love: 8:28am On Jan 03, 2021
[sup][/sup]
favor914:
Please stop sending me pm’s begging, I am not interested.
Liar... Cowfuckker.....
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by favor914: 8:30am On Jan 03, 2021
searchng4love:
[sup][/sup]
Liar... Cowfuckker..... Tell your father we're coming for him
We are soo scared, Daddy they are cumming, I thought the Commissioner of Police said 1 million gang members had been driven from Oyo State?
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by babtoundey(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
That is why you never get anyone prosecuted in a court of law, no evidence, hearsay is inadmissible in Court, you people can do all the shouting to satisfy your weak ago, the Judge will see no evidence & throw the case out, & even order the police to pay remuneration.

So all the atrocities daily committed by herders on roads, in farms, in cities, remote areas and in different locations of the country are based on hearsay?

I know you you have lost touch with reality. So, who expect to know and admit who the herders are truly are.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by favor914: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2021
searchng4love:
[sup][/sup]
Liar... Cowfuckker..... Tell your father we're coming for him...amotekun is playing with you... We are coming for your women and children... No cows, no men...just your women and children that's all cowfuckker
You are hungry for pussy? Sex starved Rapist & pedophile
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by searchng4love: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
You are hungry for pussy? Rapist.
We are going to outbreed you.
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by Okudiover(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2021
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by dam4sam: 8:36am On Jan 03, 2021
Basically, it seems it is these Obas and Chiefs in Yorubaland that are collecting money from these terrorists and inviting them to decimate their people!
Henceforth, any TRAITOR Oba or Chief that invites these terrorist Fulani herdsmen into the land of Odua, should be removed from the stool, hi palace set on fire and he himself should be made to fall on his Sword.

Yorubaland will no longer tolerate Traitors as Obas or Chiefs.
This behaviour seems to be common among the Obas and Chiefs from osun and Oyo State.

Alaafin of Oyo, Soun of Ogbomosho, Olubadan of Ibadan and other Obas in that area, what are you doing about this or do you want your Youths to declare #EndOba in your domain?
A Civilisation cannot be conquered from OUTSIDE, except it first destroys itself from the INSIDE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by favor914: 8:36am On Jan 03, 2021
searchng4love:

We are going to outbreed you. Ethnically eradicate you.. deliberately wipe out your race
You are beginning to sound like Nnamdi Kanu & Ipob? Are you sure you are an Omo Oduduwa?
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by searchng4love: 8:37am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
You are beginning to sound like Nnamdi Kanu & Ipob? Are you sure you are an Omo Oduduwa?

Ardo Maiha cowfuckker
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by favor914: 8:41am On Jan 03, 2021
babtoundey:

So all the atrocities daily committed by herders on roads, in farms, in cities, remote areas and in different locations of the country are based on hearsay?

I know you you have lost touch with reality. So, who expect to know and admit who the herders are truly are.
What atrocities? indigenous people steal 99 times, a non indigene commits 1 crime, South west Nigeria that is filled with Agbero gbanna smoking criminals. It was Fulani herdsmen that killed Funsho Williams & Bola Ige?
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by dam4sam: 8:44am On Jan 03, 2021
Tobichimezie:

The actual problems are our so called traditional leaders, its the same problem we face in the East as well... one stupid Chief or Igwe will get money from Fulani and then he will approve the sale of lands to them... before you know they bring in more and more or their brothers to occupy the land without the consent and mandate of the community... then you wake up one morning and your next door neighbors are Fulani herdsmen brandishing dangerous weapons. Since the establishment of this ESN, the thiefs who call themselves traditional rulers have gone into hiding for their own good.

Natives should start giving such Traditional Ruler, the" Oba of Lagos Treatment" or even worse one sef.
If they want to be acting against the interest of their subjects, then they have lost the moral and traditional authority to preside over that kingdom.
The natives should drive such Oba or Chief out of the Community, even if it means setting his palace ablaze.
The 'Charity' will begin from Home.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by searchng4love: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
What atrocities? indigenous people steal 99 times, a non indigene commits 1 crime, South west Nigeria that is filled with Agbero gbanna smoking criminals. It was Fulani herdsmen that killed Funsho Williams & Bola Ige?

Reconfigure your cerebellum to abstract mode, that should do the trick, since you lack critical comprehension skills
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by Daddysidhan: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
Charity they say begins at home, mentally you are still a kid in kindergarten, of all the yorubas ethnicities identified, Oyo people are known to be the most unrefined & volatile, just like their Aare Kakanfo, so to accuse a non ethnic individual of criminality in Oyo state is a joke from a confused clown.
Gani Adams is more refined than any northern leader and even speak a better English than all your aboki professors with broken hausa English lols, a look at buhari speak volume of how daft your so called leaders can be.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by BastardWike: 8:49am On Jan 03, 2021
Look at the hypocrites jubilating all over this thread that amotekun chased out fulani herdsmen from their forests but let ESN do exactly the same thing and see how they would start saying rubbish. Even Mynd44 was criticizing ESN for doing this same thing but I haven't seen him here criticizing amotekun. SMH.
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by searchng4love: 8:49am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
You are hungry for pussy? Sex starved Rapist & pedophile

Whatever u need, I have two dogs that can satisfy u.
Since you're a man I ve a female dog that'll give it to u....
If your wife is around too I have a male dog that can make her forget you cowfuckker
Reply me again then I know u need any of my dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by favor914: 8:50am On Jan 03, 2021
searchng4love:

Reconfigure your cerebellum to abstract mode, that should do the trick, since you lack critical comprehension skills
Before I do that, don’t run from the question, was it suspected Fulani Herdsmen that killed Bola Ige, Funsho Williams?
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by favor914: 8:51am On Jan 03, 2021
searchng4love:

Whatever u need, I have two dogs that can satisfy u.
Since you're a man I ve a female dog that'll give it to u....
If your wife is around too I have a male dog that can make her forget you cowfuckker
Reply me again then I know u need any of my dogs.
Have you eaten this Sunday morning? Not to talk of feeding a puppy? What dogs? I thought they died of starvation in 2020?
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by Blackdisciple(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2021
Stories ....

we no more believe news with out evidence ( pictures ).

But if its true then good one, but I hope it's not herdsmen who are just sitting in their house without making trouble, and they went and dislodged them oo cos.... hmmm
Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by searchng4love: 8:57am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
Have you eaten this Sunday morning? Not to talk of feeding a puppy? What dogs? I thought they died of starvation in 2020?
You want the male.... I knew...since you became a cowfuckker your woman has been unattended... don't worry send the PM

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by searchng4love: 8:57am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
Before I do that, don’t run from the question, was it suspected Fulani Herdsmen that killed Bola Ige, Funsho Williams?

Was it OPC that opened fire on zulum?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by jneutron4000: 9:09am On Jan 03, 2021
Atlas9:

They have paid local chiefs all over the country and they will never let go of those lands. What we can do is make sure the forests are patrolled by adequately armed and 'protected' operatives. To be raped or shot dead just because you went to farm (aka Buhari's agricultural revolution) is not acceptable.
They will be chased out because the money they are using doesn't even belong to them in the first place, right now they appear to be strong because they have the backing of the Federal government and the FG has the strong backing of Britain. Everything will be taken away from them, nothing last forever.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 03, 2021
capatainrambo:
Hmm any group that dont have a standing militia , na slaughter dey wait them.

Fools should keep deceiving themselves. Those places they stylishly call forests re peoples ancestral lands. Yiu cant live in someone's land for free. That's exactly what these herdsmen re doing.

When the community protests dey starr killing them one by one in thier farms.

Band together and get your militia together b4 u re wiped clean if the earth

They declared war since 2015. If we don't react, na die be that. They won't stop killing.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:
If a Yoruba man kills a Yoruba man in a forest and steals his harvest they will blame it on Fulani's.
They should go after those cutting the fingers and limbs of dia youths and leave the soft target alone.
#yorubayouthfingersandlimbmatters# grin

Yoruba men have never killed their fellow yoruba to steal their harvest.

Fulanis are the ones murdering Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves by IYANGBALI: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
You do, if not why your whining?
asking the modafokas to be killed means I care right?na wa for you o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Loves Buhari And His Number Plate (Photo) / Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.