Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State (6179 Views)

Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge / Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by DasaintHope(m): 9:46am On Jan 03, 2021
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Smoke55: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2021
Cashsteady:
I'm not a fulani supporter but it will get to a stage when this esn won't be able to handle this cuz the reprisal attack will be tough they won't be able to handle from the pictures im seeing this fulanis are innocent and they mean no harm to the people. Igbo's are literally chasing northerners out of their lands why u lot are in other people's land feeling comfortable remember there are lot of igbo's in Abuja, Kano and the rest u pple should not complain or cry when The fulani are doing their own or.. this people are innocent but to igbo's all fulani are terrorist
shut Up! You Are A Fool! Nobody Have The Monopoly Of Violent..Those Northers Living And Doing Their Business In The City Of SE are not attacked,innocent fulani kill you there! they are as innocent as those ones chopping out your fingers in oyo.

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by awgumayor: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2021
Cashsteady:

Dude STFU we have thousands of igbo's committing all sorts of crimes in sw.. from selling of fake products, drugs that has even killed lot of people to armed robbery and co yet they ain't been harassed.. Not all fulani are terrorist go to oyo state and see how fulani are interacting with the people all living in peace.. the heatless fulani lives very deep in the forest and mostly operates on express roads all this one's here are innocent
Keep fooling yourself. Your elders were telling us that in Oyo stste it is either you pay with your crops or your fingers, or your ear, or even your life and you are here lying to us you are living in "peace". Well, Yoruba land is not Igboland, neither Oyo state Ebonyi state. Yoruba have a very vast land that can accommodate all the Fulani in the whole West Africa. After all, they are the same Muslims as you Yoruba Muslims. You can understand each other unlike the Igbos that have different beliefs. If you can't live with those thousands of Igbos committing crime in your region send therm packing. As it stands now Igbos can not fold their arms and allow their women being raped and butcherd in their farms because of fear of reprisal attacks. Enough is enough.

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Redcrafton: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2021
Mynd44:
Nnamdi Kanu is just setting innocent people up to be victims of reprisal attacks.

I wait for the usual attack and how I am a tribalist

You might be right.

But did you say the same of AMOTEKUN?

https://www.nairaland.com/6342958/amotekun-hunters-dislodge-herdsmen-oyo

I prefer people in the north to relocate if there is reprisals, than live with this...

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by gwafaeziokwu: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2021
Mynd44:
Nnamdi Kanu is just setting innocent people up to be victims of reprisal attacks.

Amotekun just dislodged some Fulani herdsmen from Oyo forest. Those ones claimed they were formally invited by the Obas and baale. No body is bleating about reprisal on the yorubas by the north, it seems perfectly normal.

But the moment Esn does the same thing all the Igbophobic devil's advocates emerges from their holes. You really want the fear of reprisal from the futajalon dwellers to stop the Easterners from securing their lands. So that is the game plan? Kill us in our land and blackmail us with reprisals.

You guys are joking. Igbo a naghi eji mgbagbu ghara ogu. Igbos do not stay away from a just war for fear of being killed. Check your history.

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2021
chatinent:
Bihari may term this killing of innocent souls.

The pictures are from Taraba State.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

Amotekun just dislodged some Fulani herdsmen from Oyo forest. Those ones claimed they were formally invited by the Obas and baale. No body is bleating about reprisal on the yorubas by the north, it seems perfectly normal.

But the moment Esn does the same thing all the Igbophobic devil's advocates emerges from their holes. You really want the fear of reprisal from the futajalon dwellers to stop the Easterners from securing their lands. So that is the game plan? Kill us in our land and blackmail us with reprisals.

You guys are joking. Igbo a naghi eji mgbagbu ghara ogu. Igbos do not stay away from a just war for fear of being killed. Check your history.
Where are the ESN Criminals in the pictures, who gave them the license for ordering anyone’s removal?, these pictures are Taraba state villages packing to travel for Christmas, not anywhere east of the Niger?
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by gwafaeziokwu: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Lol I have never seen your comment for a very long time. grin
Na still me go still post when the reprisal starts. First do no dey pain

No dear. You will not be here to see the reprisal. And there would be no reprisal because madness is universal and no one has the monopoly. But before then,Nature would have taken care of a misfit like you. It's called the law of natural selection. There is no way innocent law abiding citizens will die in reprisal attacks, while a waste of living-space-internet-troll like you would continue to cause nuisance up and down.

No ,it doesnt work that way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 11:19am On Jan 03, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

No dear. You will not be here to see the reprisal. And there would be no reprisal because madness is universal and no one has the monopoly. But before then,Nature would have taken care of a misfit like you. It's called the law of natural selection. There is no way innocent law abiding citizens will die in reprisal attacks, while a waste of living-space-internet-troll like you would continue to cause nuisance up and down.

No ,it doesnt work that way.
Wow you just finished the nuisance & put him in his place? I believe your moniker means tell them the truth?
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by gwafaeziokwu: 11:23am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
Where are the ESN Criminals in the picture ordering their removal, these pictures are villages packing to travel for Christmas?

I don't know who ESN Criminals are. May you wanted to say Amotekun hoodlums.

What I know is that able bodied Igbo youths have decided to put their lives on the line in order to secure their ancestral land. Also, that for the first time in a long while, farmers in that axis will feel safe again to return to their farms.

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Kaduna1stson: 11:26am On Jan 03, 2021
Mynd44:

How did they allow you to be a Moderator with this type of biased mindset?

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

I don't who ESN Criminals are. May you wanted to say Amotekun hoodlums.

What I know is that able bodied Igbo youths have decided to put their lives on the line in order to secure their ancestral land. Also, that for the first time in a long while, farmers in that axis will feel safe again to return to their farms.
Publish Eastern Scoundrels Network’s operational license for the world to see, maybe it was granted by Boris Johnson @ 10 Downing Street?
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 03, 2021
Mynd44:

Such a pity that he still has followers who believed in his manipulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 11:36am On Jan 03, 2021
Zzor:
Such a pity that he still has followers who believed in his manipulations
Black people are the most gullible to manipulation, take Jim Jones for example, so surprising that ipob sympathizers can be these damned foolish in 2021?

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
Black people are the most gullible to manipulation, take Jim Jones for example, so surprising that ipob sympathizers can be these foolish in 2021?
You are right dear, I pray they see through him sooner than expected. Surprisingly we have some of his gullible followers on this forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 11:44am On Jan 03, 2021
Zzor:
You are right dear, I pray they see through him sooner than expected. Surprisingly we have some of his gullible followers on this forum
Bad upbringing, they won’t hate him, they have been programmed to hate Nigeria by their drug dealing, make quick money parents. Take the cases of of India & Asia as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by gwafaeziokwu: 11:44am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
Publish Eastern Scoundrels Network’s operational license for the world to see, maybe it was granted by Boris Johnson @ 10 Downing Street?

It will be published in 2050. Just be patient ,there is no hurry in life.

Just that I doubt if it will ever materialise. When our father's resisted British colonisation and fought with girt and determination for close to 13 years. They didn't have any operational licence from anyone neither did they need one. You know why? Because they were FREEMEN!

Freemen do not need operational licence to defend their rights to life, freedom and security. Only slaves do.

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Kaduna1stson: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
The same way he sent his parents to an early grave & took to his heels, who are you for him to send to hell to burn? Why is the Coward in The United Kingdom, & you are suffering in a one room hamlet in Eastern Nigeria, a leader is at the forefront, he leads by example, Kanu is still a young man, Why is he afraid to fight, but wants other mumus like you to die for his stupidity?

Why is buharri hiding inside house while terrorists are lynching Nigeria soldiers daily?

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

It will be published in 2050. Just be patient ,there is no hurry in life.

Just that I doubt if it will ever materialise. When our father's resisted British colonisation and fought with girth and determination for close to 13 years. They didn't have any operational licence from neither did they need one. You know why? Because there were FREEMEN!

Freemen do not need operational licence to defend their rights to life, freedom and security. Only slaves do.
The people that removed history from Nigeria’s educational curriculum did you a dishonor, we did not fight the British, We negotiated our independence as civilized people.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by elisho: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2021
good one
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Why is buharri hiding inside house while terrorists are lynching Nigeria soldiers daily?
I wonder also why Donald Trump is not leading the war in camouflage regalia?, President Buhari has delegated powers to the Chiefs of Staffs as permitted,, Mention your chiefs of staffs to your criminal entity ESN?
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Kaduna1stson: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
I wonder also why Donald Trump is not leading the war in camouflage regalia?, President Buhari has delegated powers to the Chiefs of Staffs as permitted,, Mention your chiefs of staffs to your criminal entity ESN?

What's your concern? The chiefs of staff can remain anonymous.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Kaduna1stson: 11:54am On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
The people that removed history from Nigeria’s educational curriculum did you a dishonor, we did not fight the British, We negotiated our independence as civilized people.

Even Oba Ovoramnwen Nogbaisi negotiated as a free man grin
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 11:58am On Jan 03, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

What's your concern? The chiefs of staff can remain anonymous.
Just like their anonymous make believe army? The sooner you get a life, the better for you.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by unshakablejihad: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
Cashsteady:

Dude STFU we have thousands of igbo's committing all sorts of crimes in sw.. from selling of fake products, drugs that has even killed lot of people to armed robbery and co yet they ain't been harassed.. Not all fulani are terrorist go to oyo state and see how fulani are interacting with the people all living in peace.. the heatless fulani lives very deep in the forest and mostly operates on express roads all this one's here are innocent

u sound like a fool..same oyo state ur people are being butchered....

let me make this clear to u 99.99% of crimes committed in west are yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Even Oba Ovoramnwen Nogbaisi negotiated as a free man grin
No Ovoramnwen like Kanu thought he was a law unto himself that could mess with the Government authority, I believe you know the rest of the story, he was thought a devastating lesson by the Nigerian authorities run by the British Government then, Ovoranmen died in exile, just like Kanu will die in exile.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by gwafaeziokwu: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:

grin

You need to keep up if you really want to do this. I am discussing pre colonialisation and you are talking about independence. If there was no colonialism, then independence would never have happened.

Now, pick up your history book and educate yourself on how pre Nigerian Igbos "welcome" the colonialists.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Present 2022 Budget On Thursday / Gov Oshiomhole Sacks More Govt Officials / Plagiarism: Sanusi Refused To Appear In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.