Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State (6181 Views)

Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge / Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by OreMI22: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
Illegal camps set up deep inside the forests and farmlands should be removed. Those living in the towns and cities with the people shouldn't be bothered.

I still don't understand why anyone would go and set up illegal camps in the forests and farmland to r@pe, kill and molest women farmers.Then forcefully displace the owners of the farms from working on their farms, else they get killed.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Biaframan1: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
IamAtikulate:

Are you saying we should allow herdsmen with a penchant for blood to dwell illegally in our bushes?

Yorubas have OPC, Agbakoya and Onyebao and believe the East shouldn't. FYI, we are also ready for the reprisal. You yorubas have been the ones indirectly fueling this reprisal. I am sure deep inside you that is what you want.

Check your brothers' comment on ESN, most of them are "reprisals. reprisal and reprisal".

Any act of madness in any part of this country will be met with greater madness. I am sure you know that. if I were you, I'd be more concerned about my kind with half fingers and ears in Oyo.

Like I said, any act of madness against Ndi Igbo, be it in the West and North will be met with greater madness. We have right to defend ourselves and we will do it any way we seem fit. You and your brothers will continue to wail and we no send.

ESN AMAKA!!!
God bless you my brother for Educating that fool. You have said it all. ESN AMAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by fuckboys: 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mynd44:
Nnamdi Kanu is just setting innocent people up to be victims of reprisal attacks.

I wait for the usual attack and how I am a tribalist
seun, this guy needs to be stripped off his moderatorship in this forum. He's too biased to be a mod.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
Cashsteady:
I'm not a fulani supporter but it will get to a stage when this esn won't be able to handle this cuz the reprisal attack will be tough they won't be able to handle from the pictures im seeing this fulanis are innocent and they mean no harm to the people. Igbo's are literally chasing northerners out of their lands why u lot are in other people's land feeling comfortable remember there are lot of igbo's in Abuja, Kano and the rest u pple should not complain or cry when The fulani are doing their own or.. this people are innocent but to igbo's all fulani are terrorist
You're double standard. You raise alarm about the presence of Almajiris in highbrow Lekki on another thread. Why raise alarm if you're not a tribalist? What did those innocent kids did, that should warrant your alarming noise? Is begging now a crime? If them steal, your type will be the first to Lynch them.
If you don't want an Almajiris in your highbrow areas; where the can see civilization and easy help, why stand for them in an area where jackals and jaguars can take them for meal? This goes to show how wicked you can be. You are advocating for a human being to be living in a bush, chai! You're not woke and not a humanist. Period!
Don't fight for those who can fight for themselves. If you want your neighborhood safe, why antagonize others when the do so? Reprisals my stood. Igbo kill if they you!
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Cashsteady(m): 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
inspirator1:

You're double standard. You raise alarm about the presence of Almajiris in highbrow Lekki on another thread. Why raise alarm if you're not a tribalist? What did those innocent kids did, that should warrant your alarming noise? Is begging now a crime? If them steal, your type will be the first to Lynch them.
If you don't want an Almajiris in your highbrow areas; where the can see civilization and easy help, why stand for them in an area where jackals and jaguars can take them for meal? This goes to show how wicked you can be. You are advocating for a human being to be living in a bush, chai! You're not woke and not a humanist. Period!
Don't fight for those who can fight for themselves. If you want your neighborhood safe, why antagonize others when the do so? Reprisals my stood. Igbo kill if they you!

Bleep u fulani terrorist.. we don't want u people in our land is that to much for u? Carrying ur begging and go to ur north Southwest belongs to the Yorubas not fulani. Fulani are known to kill and destroy they deserve no pity they should all go away . Afterall their darling daddy is in Abuja why can't they go there and leave our land for us
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by TheGreatFinesse: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mraphel:

Are u ipob member?

Yes
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Cashsteady:

Bleep u fulani terrorist.. we don't want u people in our land is that to much for u? Carrying ur begging and go to ur north Southwest belongs to the Yorubas not fulani. Fulani are known to kill and destroy they deserve no pity they should all go away . Afterall their darling daddy is in Abuja why can't they go there and leave our land for us
So Southeast belongs to the Fulanis. You see what they say about Yorubas are not far fetch from your double standards. You wine when your people maltreat others but if Igbos does same, you whine. Let it be known, Yourbaland is already taken...You don't fear reprisals when Amoketun misbehaves by alleging that innocent people of rape, killing and destroying lives and properties.
If you should be a Christian, the Holy books says..pluck out the wood in your eyes before removing the dust in your brothers eyes.
Stop being a bigot when it comes to Igbos matters like your mod but a hero to your tribes *wiseness*.
If you're not a bigot..you would know I'm not a Fulani.
If biasness in relation to humanity has not beclouded you, you would understand the innuendoes and rhetorical question I raise in my write-up..
You bedeviled with hatred for others esp Igbos, why?
You need deliverance and reorientation.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Anigreat: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mynd44:
Nnamdi Kanu is just setting innocent people up to be victims of reprisal attacks.

shocked

I don't know what Seun see in you to made him appoint you a moderator in this forum.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Notasyouthink: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mynd44:

Seun do something about this your mod he is so hypocritical and bias. He is also a tribalist so a person is not good for this your business.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Kamanuozuzu: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Cashsteady:
I'm not a fulani supporter but it will get to a stage when this esn won't be able to handle this cuz the reprisal attack will be tough they won't be able to handle from the pictures im seeing this fulanis are innocent and they mean no harm to the people. Igbo's are literally chasing northerners out of their lands why u lot are in other people's land feeling comfortable remember there are lot of igbo's in Abuja, Kano and the rest u pple should not complain or cry when The fulani are doing their own or.. this people are innocent but to igbo's all fulani are terrorist

Igbos don't go about killing and raping their hosts. They rent and pay for any apartment they desire to live in. They can even buy if u're willing to pay. How do u compare tg at with what Fulani herdsmen are doing to our people?
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by melodyogonna(m): 8:16am On Jan 04, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

grin

You need to keep up if you really want to do this. I am discussing pre colonialisation and you are talking about independence. If there was no colonialism, then independence would never have happened.

Now, pick up your history book and educate yourself on how pre Nigerian Igbos "welcome" the colonialists.

you get book recommendation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls? / PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded / Error Found On Nigerian Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.