Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State (6180 Views)

Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge / Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by unshakablejihad: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
Southern Side (SS) of Onitsha North, Igala Quarters.

mchewww igala aren't this igbophobic as u're...u either ijaw or ikwere...so stop attaching igala to ur hogwash...
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
unshakablejihad:
the girl is so igbophobic to the core..

were she deck?
Igbophobic? But you depend on Yorubas & Hausas to survive, can an Igbo man patronize another Igbo man’s business to make him wealthy?, Hausas & Yorubas made you people, go ask Cosmos Maduka, & Orji Kalu. Is there any wealthy Igbo man that doesn’t have property in Yoruba land Lagos? From Iwanyanwu, Nzeribe, to late Ojukwu’s house in Ikoyi?
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

Although you couldn't help with your obvious display of love for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, grin but unlike our super mod, you traced the source of the madness rising all over Nigeria and placed blames on the feet of the right person Buhari.

The most stupid Nigerian, is the one who believe that indigenous people of various tribes will allow their land to be over run via state sponsored terrorism. In fact this Fulani herdsmen menace is a proof that Nigerians are all peace lovers. Ample time has been given this government to restore people's confidence in it that at least they have it in mind to secure Nigerians.

Both in body language and press releases, it has always been dissapointment back to back. Well nature abhors vacuum. If you want people not to take Nnamdi Kanu serious, then let the buhari government do the needful. At least arrest the president of Macban for simple interrogation to show seriousness.

This is the koko of the matter. Nature does indeed abhor a vacuum. Me personally , in good conscience, and as a former very passionate supporter of Buhari who campaigned for him to be President, cannot fault people who have been pushed to the wall and forced to react and protect themselves.

All good and peace-loving Nigerians have given PMB more than enough time to act decisively and resolutely.

In the face of government unexplainable dereliction of duty and inaction that is now appearing to be something else, something very sinister for that matter, people will be left with no choice but to act and protect themselves.

Where this will take us all, I cannot say. Yet those who have the power to act and restore sanity, yet do nothing, must be held to account when the worst happens.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by weyreypey: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
Since you already knew, why the inquirer?

Well since you've confirmed it. It's okay
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by MadamExcellency: 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mynd44:
Nnamdi Kanu is just setting innocent people up to be victims of reprisal attacks.

I wait for the usual attack and how I am a tribalist

But when Amotekun chased out Fulani herdsmen from Oyo State territory, you never made this comment, Mr Tribalist.

The difference here is that ESN chased out unlawful occupation but Amotekun chased out Fulani businessmen with a lawful invite by Traditional Rulers of the people.

You are a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
candidtalk:

This is the koko of the matter. Nature does indeed abhor a vacuum. Me personally , in good conscience, and as a former very passionate supporter of Buhari who campaigned for him to be President, cannot fault people who have been pushed to the wall and forced to react and protect themselves.

All good and peace-loving Nigerians have given PMB more than enough time to act decisively and resolutely.

In the face of government unexplainable dereliction of duty and inaction that is now appearing to be something else, something very sinister for that matter, people will be left with no choice but to act and protect themselves.

Where this will take us all, I cannot say. Yet those who have the power to act and restore sanity, yet do nothing, must be held to account when the worst happens.
Obasanjo failed, Yaradua was the joke of the decade, Jonathan failed, they claim Buhari has failed also?, it is quite obvious this democrazy we practice is a failed system, don’t hate the player hate the game.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by unshakablejihad: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
Igbophobic? But you depend on Yorubas & Hausas to survive, can an Igbo man patronize another Igbo man’s business to make him wealthy?, Hausas & Yorubas made you people, go ask Cosmos Maduka, & Orji Kalu. Is there any wealthy Igbo man that doesn’t have property in Yoruba land Lagos?

lol u're total waste to cyber space....so having a business in the north nd west signifies both sides made u who u're? wat kind of stupid logic is dat...dangote business spans across west africa does it mean his wealth accomplishment is attributed to west africa...so wat is the basic role of hausa nd yoruba in the wealth distribution of ndigbo?
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by MadamExcellency: 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
TheGreatFinesse:
Someone should please tell mynd44 say na him go ban tire

I'm here to defend my Igbo Nation and nothing will stop me

He banned you? Why.

Please, stop defending Igbo people rather defend humanity and the truth.
Defend the sacredness of life and right to fairness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
TheGreatFinesse:

Empty Barrel gerrout, Ipob Almijiri no be only Igbo nation? Which Igbo nation, the one in Gabon, or Equatorial Guinea? Useless Samanja.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
unshakablejihad:

lol u're total waste to cyber space....so having a business in the north nd west signifies both sides made u who u're? wat kind of stupid logic is dat...dangote business spans across west africa does it mean his wealth accomplishment is attributed to west africa...so wat is the basic role of hausa nd yoruba in the wealth distribution of ndigbo?
Let me tell you a well known secret, Igbos don’t patronize other Igbos businesses, because they know it will be hard for them to cheat their contemporaries.
Any talk of Biafra is a cannon for war amongst them, they will destroy themselves in no time for the sake of power.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by TheGreatFinesse: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
MadamExcellency:

He banned you? Why.

Please, stop defending Igbo people rather defend humanity and the truth.
Defend the sacredness of life and right to fairness.

The hate and envy against my people in this forum is too much

Btw I concur with you �% on humanity and Truth.

Happy New year
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by TheGreatFinesse: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
Empty Barrel gerrout, Ipob Almijiri no be only Igbo nation? Which Igbo nation, the one in Gabon, or Equatorial Guinea? Useless Samanja.

Ashawo Kobo kobo

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
TheGreatFinesse:

The hate and envy against my people in this forum is too much

Btw I concur with you �% on humanity and Truth.

Happy New year
Me I can prove my Igbo lineage, can you prove yours, which my people? What makes you Ndigbo? The language you speak, or what?
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by favor914: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
TheGreatFinesse:

Ashawo Kobo kobo
Mumu biafra biafra.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by MajohBankz: 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Cashsteady:
I'm not a fulani supporter but it will get to a stage when this esn won't be able to handle this cuz the reprisal attack will be tough they won't be able to handle from the pictures im seeing this fulanis are innocent and they mean no harm to the people. Igbo's are literally chasing northerners out of their lands why u lot are in other people's land feeling comfortable remember there are lot of igbo's in Abuja, Kano and the rest u pple should not complain or cry when The fulani are doing their own or.. this people are innocent but to igbo's all fulani are terrorist
There are fulani people I'm friends with in my place, in fact, one buys foodstuffs from me and works for an Igbo man and lives in a rent free apartment with his kids. He hasn't been asked to leave because he lives with us and is civilized. Those guys up there are building up illegal colonies for themselves in our bushes. Soon they'd encroach into our towns as land owners. So the earliest they're set straight the better.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by MajohBankz: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

No dear. You will not be here to see the reprisal. And there would be no reprisal because madness is universal and no one has the monopoly. But before then,Nature would have taken care of a misfit like you. It's called the law of natural selection. There is no way innocent law abiding citizens will die in reprisal attacks, while a waste of living-space-internet-troll like you would continue to cause nuisance up and down.

No ,it doesnt work that way.
Guy, you bad eziokwu. I've never seen someone so finished on the internet as you did to that guy. Mehn!!! What school of FINISHING did you attend?
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by TheGreatFinesse: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
Me I can prove my Igbo lineage, can you prove yours, which my people? What makes you Ndigbo? The language you speak, or what?

Igbo keep you there

Mpama
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by unshakablejihad: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
Let me tell you a well known secret, Igbos don’t patronize other Igbos businesses, because they know it will be hard for them to cheat their contemporaries.
Any talk of Biafra is a cannon for war amongst them, they will destroy themselves in no time for the sake of power.

epistle of rubbish...
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by awgumayor: 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
wirinet:

When I look at the pictures all I see are mostly women and no cows in sight. And you are telling us that these are the Fulani Herdsmen that has been terrorising the area. How are trucks able to enter deep into the forest to evacuate the mattresses and personal belongings of theses "Fulani herdsmen"? I had always thought that the hideouts of these herdsmen were inaccessible.

I support a security outfit to confront the Fulani menace especially if ran by a constituted authority (governors of Local government chairmen), but a kanu led security outfit might use it for personal vendetta against ordinary fulanis and Northerners in general.
In your observation you forgot to see that this is dry season and any vehicle can access through the paths. You forgot also to know that Fulani herdsmen will not respect or fear any security outfit set up by the states or local governments. See the way they taunt Amotekun. They believe that Nigeria is their personal property where they can do any how. Ask Olu Falae. Those governors and local govt chairmen are nothing to their eyes and their laws means nothing. Go and ask Benue state government. But ESN is a different story and more than their match. It was established by someone who understands their murderous ways better than anybody and sounded the warning before hand. ESN have nothing to do with peaceful northerners who are going about their normal businesses in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Yujin(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mynd44:
Nnamdi Kanu is just setting innocent people up to be victims of reprisal attacks.

I wait for the usual attack and how I am a tribalist
How is dislodging a people from a land they're not paying rent a problem? This has been the hide out for criminals fulani herdsmen have been killing people around that area. Don't let hatred becloud your common sense.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Tobichimezie: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
Let it be clear for emphasis sake that this isn't a personal vendetta or hate agenda against Northerners resident in the East... There are thousands of Northerners (at least Hausas) who are peacefully co-existing with their host communities or even in their designated communities /quarters, and they all conduct their businesses unharassed. Go all over Umuahia, Aba, Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri, Akwa and many parts of Ebonyi and there are LOTS of Hausas who have lived in these cities and places for years and even speak Igbo impeccably well. This Hausas don't live in bushes or forests, they rent or build their small houses like civilized people do. Our grudge is with the criminal elements among the Fulani who are notorious for erecting suspicious looking hamlets in the neck of the woods and thick forests... cause we all know what they do there, no sane person will sleep with both eyes closed when some bunch of fellows with notoriously unholy intentions are nestled in some forest close to you... and it's quite a common sight in the East to have people build their big mansions and houses amidst thick and isolated bushes in their respective villages... making their homes easy targets for Fulani herdsmen to attack, loot or worst kill.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Yujin(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
The people that removed history from Nigeria’s educational curriculum did you a dishonor, we did not fight the British, We negotiated our independence as civilized people.
This almajiri knows nothing of history or human sociology. The right to self defence needs no operational licence.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by gwafaeziokwu: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
MajohBankz:

Guy, you bad eziokwu. I've never seen someone so finished on the internet as you did to that guy. Mehn!!! What school of FINISHING did you attend?

grin grin

Sometimes you just give idiots what they deserved.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Ekealterego: 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
favor914:
Mumu biafra biafra.
Maiha! Why are you renting your roots?
You can accept your roots and still prove your points logically. ... If there is sense in it, they could reason with you. Maiha!
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Mraphel: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
I wish Edo state can do same,cux I know the two trucks will be landing in Edo State soon. They should go back to their land and be kidnapping and killing themselves there..
Edo needs OPC and Amotekun the most but pride and ego don finish Bini people
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Mraphel: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
TheGreatFinesse:

You're not defending Igbo nation but Nnamdi kanu terrorist
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by TheGreatFinesse: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mraphel:

You're not defending Igbo nation but Nnamdi kanu terrorist

Infidel
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Mraphel: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
TheGreatFinesse:

Infidel
Are u ipob member?
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by gwafaeziokwu: 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
candidtalk:

You nailed it. Buhari is the proverbial bad dog that is eating up the bone hung around his neck. I don't know what is in his mind.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by BastardWike: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
wirinet:

When I look at the pictures all I see are mostly women and no cows in sight. And you are telling us that these are the Fulani Herdsmen that has been terrorising the area. How are trucks able to enter deep into the forest to evacuate the mattresses and personal belongings of theses "Fulani herdsmen"? I had always thought that the hideouts of these herdsmen were inaccessible.

I support a security outfit to confront the Fulani menace especially if ran by a constituted authority (governors of Local government chairmen), but a kanu led security outfit might use it for personal vendetta against ordinary fulanis and Northerners in general.

Nnamdi Kanu led IPOB or even ESN will NEVER attack law abiding Northerners in the East, he will lose support immediately he tries it. Here in Owerri, Hausas and Fulanis are all over the city peacefully living with Igbos. Come to Douglas road or even Naze and Obinze areas and see them doing business. They even speak Igbo and joke with freely with people. In my compound, a Hausa man is the security guard and he opens gate for me each morning I'm going to work, he will later go out to sell fruit at the roadside yet he lives in the self-contained apartment free of charge. It is same thing in many houses and hostels where these Northerners are employed and given free accomodation. Igbos don't hate Northerners living in our land because we travel a lot. In the history of Nigeria, there has never been any case of Igbos killing or destroying properties of Northerners or even any outsiders except on few occasions when there were reprisals over killings in the North.

Lories can park at the edge of the forests while they gather their things there. At least, unlike in the SW where Fulanis were killed during similar incident, you can see that the process here is very peaceful without any violence.

Right to life is a globally recognized right. You can't be living in the forests and from there be killing and kidnapping people. No, that wouldn't and shouldn't be tolerated by anyone, instead come out and live in the open just like others.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti To Establish State Wealth Fund / Ugwuanyi: A Good Man Turns 60 - Louis Amoke / The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.