Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! (10951 Views)

APC Youth Forum With Buhari-live Pictures / Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? / Buhari Live On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Wadeoye(m): 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2011
See massive support - and someone is hoping that this man will stepdown for kids.

Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Wadeoye(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2011
Another one,

Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Wadeoye(m): 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2011
Another one,

Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by feelamong(m): 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2011
I think the BB campaign train not coming down to the SW so early is deliberate,

The SW has the most sophisticated voters in the country, they are the ones that would be reached through social networking media most,

The Grand finale in Lagos would definitely be BOMB!!! Just watch this Space!!!
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Princek12(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2011
I am sure both the Boko Haram fighters and Al Qaeda have endorsed the BB campaign
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Lagosboy: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2011
Yeepaaaa see people like ants . kai and this is in Shekaraus village, It was in this kind of state Tinubu went to say Buhari is an expired leader. This must be the largest crowd in all of Buharis campaign . . . The LAgos rally would be the grand finale , all the youths, hausa residents, enlightened peopel will all troop out. I hope ACN dont prevent people from making it to the rally.

Let them use National stadium and lets how corwded the place will be. I hope GEJ doesnt collapse seeing all these pictures.
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by chagga(m): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2011
when making reference to the north u must rememember that the north central is not likely voting for BB cause religion is playing an important role in this places so saying BB has dominance in the north might not be true. Anyway we not far from knowing what our predictions ll produce
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by ideylaff: 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2011
Let them use National stadium and lets how corwded the place will be. I hope GEJ doesnt collapse seeing all these pictures.

GEJ is on permanent pain killers since ooooo

also listening to Dbanj 24/7 for inspiration , and motivation, its Don Gooluck again,  ossheeee file,

Unless GOD wants him there, GEJ is heading for his home in Bayelsa, with his Umbrellellellellelrarella rella rella rela relaaaa. soon
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Machine007: 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2011
the crowd those not mean anything as long as they are not registered voters.
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Pataki: 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2011
Wadeoye:

Is it even thinkable that Buhari who is so loved by over 70 percent of the north and more than 25% of the south will stepdown for a candidate that can't command 10% of the total votes Buhari will get?

Let the truth be told, the people know who they want and I think Ribadu and Shekarau also know. It is in view of this that I will say they should allow the wish of the people to prevail and stepdown for Buhari. Whoever is thinking that Buhari will stepdown for people that can't even win in their local government is deceiving himself.

Well there are still on-going talks about a coalition of forces to join hands with Buhari. So all hope is not yet lost.

Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Orikinla(m): 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2011
Meanwhile, GEJ and his Al Capone OBJ are on the drawing board of HOW TO RIG AND GET AWAY WITH IT, PART 3.

They used Part 1 successfully in 2003 and used Part 2 successfully in 2007.

Will Nigerian zombies allow them to use Part 3 in 2011?

[size=28pt]SAVE YOUR VOTES AND MAKE YOUR VOTES COUNT.[/size]
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by slap1(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2011
How come nobody is screaming "rented crowd"?
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Machine007: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2011
pls, how many almajere's do we have in the crowd and how many are ELIGIBLE to VOTE.

to me the crowd those not mean anything if they(ALL) can not vote.
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Pataki: 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2011
slap1:

How come nobody is screaming "rented crowd"?
Maybe they think we can be fooled again with rented crowd wearing the same kinda dress. Nigerians are saying ''Enough is enough''!

Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by EzeUche(m): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2011
He only gets massive support from one region, because of ethnic and religious affiliation. That is the only reason why he is able to draw big crowds. I have not seen this level of support from him in the Middle Belt or South.
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by adctrl: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2011
In that fourth picture on the front page, how can they allow all those people on the roof top of that scantily built structure. Are we not learning from the past and shouldn't we be taking human lives more seriously?

As I won't be in the country to vote, I pray and hope the best candidate to revolutionise 9ja wins this election. I have always been a fan of 2 party contesting for the post so that other small small parties won't be a distraction.

Anyways, by God's grace I will make sure I am around for the 2015 votes for BRF.

BRF for President 2015!!!
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Beaf1: 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2011
I was in Kano yesterday for a business trip. I missed my flight back to Lagos because of the crowd/traffic along the airport road. We stood still for nearly 2 hours. Mehhn this man have massive support.

Agreed that was in Kano, I doubt if PDP/GEJ, the major opposition can attract this kind of crowd in his SW hometown.

Anyway
BB All The Way
cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by popoboy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2011
EzeUche:

^^^

I like your quote by Diderot. One of my favorite philosophers besides Rousseau and Spinoza.
you better go find a better party join and stop wasting your time
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by haleonic: 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2011
IBEJU-LEKKI  PLOTS FOR SALE. For details visit www.haleonicestateagent..com
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by omo9ja1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2011
election result will be the judge, let us go out and cast our vote, GEJ is a gentleman so I will assume he will not play do or die election, but I think its time for a real change.
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by haleonic: 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2011
Buhari is really a treat Gej and pdp. First time pdp feel threaten
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by ideylaff: 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2011
Well there are still on-going talks about a coalition of forces to join hands with Buhari. So all hope is not yet lost.

That's proper inner caucus oooooo how u know,

I'm worried about you oo

Have you bn at these meetings with me, LOL

My Man Governor Pataki,
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by ogazi007(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2011
Buhari is a likable person.i will vote for him and i wont regret if my vote is not counted.i just wanna vote for my conscience period.
BB all the way people.
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by dejavume: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2011
ANY ONE OF THEM THAT SECURE 25% FROM KANO AS ADVANTAGE OF WINNING.
GEJ IS WORKING TIRELESSSLLLYYYY MAKING SURE HE GETS DAT 25%.
SW/SE/SS ARE DIVIDED VOTE.
GEJ WILL BE DISSAPPIONTED IN HIS STATE,COZ THE BLOC VOTE IS NOT 60% SURE.
THIS WEEKEND ELECTION WILL GO ALONG WAY IN DETERMINING THE NEXT ONE.
ALL WE NEED TO DO,IS TO SECURE OUR VOTE
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by marcus1234: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2011
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Cmeo(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2011
Buhari is right now in Ilorin, Kwara State. I can see him and his supporters passing the popular road of Ibrahim Taiwo Road. They were coming from the airport where they went to receive him.
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by safariman(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2011
Buhari was in Ibadan not too long ago and he had a massive crowd
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by ajibawealt(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2011
Buhari is still on course by re-affirming his support in the Northern part of the country. I feel he still needs to hold rallies there in other to remind his supporters not to derail. Though, I fink he should do better in the S/West and other regions, but then what can he do when the campaign fund is limited.
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by ajibawealt(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2011
Buhari was in Ibadan not too long ago and he had a massive crowd

Yeah, I was in Ibadan last weekend and I felt the presence of BB's campaign more than what I saw in Lagos
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by 3kay945(m): 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2011
Its pains me seeing little posters of Buhari in lagos but i will vote him all the same,  cry cry cry
Re: Buhari - Live In Kano With Pictures! by Lagosboy: 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2011
Ibadan is in the kitty for Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be / Army Harassing Journalists And The Public Over Missing General - NUJ / Nigeria Increases AFDB Rights Before Presidency Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.