Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

"Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad (78689 Views)

❤️❤️ African Boubou Fashion - 2022 African Fashion Kaftan And Boubou Dress Style / Kente Styles 2021 - Kente Dress Style - Latest Kente Styles For Engagement / Princess Chinenye Of Awkuzu: Australian Women Went Gaga For My Attire In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by pacespot(m): 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Even right from time you can see it in her face that she is a lady who knows what's up. I won't see that girl even in hijab and believe she is chaste

1 Like

Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by sissoko22(m): 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
ebere89:
arewas can now see their women are never happy with their so called arewa lifestyle

All the supportive messages seem to come from the east, which clearly shows that;
1. No teenage virgin in the east
2. You're jealous of some northern ways of life.
3. You want the same level of moral decadence in South to prevail in the north aswell.
4. They're many hypocrite in the north but it's like 35:65 to South.
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by sissoko22(m): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
PicLtd:
Biggesthead6 the mooslim terrorist mugu go wan die as IPOB for Canada go dey fuvck this him muslimi sister seriously.. grin grin

This girl go like Biafran prick pass abokkis and mooslimz. grin grin

The joy iPob get in seeing a Muslim girls go astray is unimaginable.
Worry more about your lost generation.
Igbo boys are going extinct before our eyes.
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
You can put up laws to make people do certain things. They might obey and do what u want but once they are out of sight, they do whatever.

Only an Encounter with JESUS Christ that will truly Change a Person for good

Well said

1 Like

Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by sissoko22(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
snoopz:
northern Nigeria will continue to move backwards untill Dem borrow brain

sharp gurl, she don dey free
Really
This is your understanding of civilization
Sp*t on your flathe#d
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by LordOfTheGame: 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
I keep saying it that northern muslims are the worst hypocrites on earth. She have been looking for a way to explore her whoring world but thr useless islam keep hindering her. Now she have found freedom to showcase her bitchy lifestyle. Millions of other muslims around the world will gladly do same if they find the opportunity.
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by folu4real(f): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kriss216:
She has been “Canadized”

She smokes weed now. It’s all good, Arewa princess, I love the things you do now, it soothes my soul.

Greetings from the South East.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by BabanAhmed5050: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Na de fake news, they're not be Northerners resemble....
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by compton11(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bahamas95:
So happy for her.

She is now free from bondage.
which bondage??
now different men can Bleep her freely

plus may your daughter turn like that!
say Amen.
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by compton11(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bahamas95:
So happy for her.

which bondage??

say Amen.
Bahamas95:
So happy for her.

which bondage??

say Amen.
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by 808wright: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
EBMedia:
More
Lady don wise up... She don discover her true calling..� grin
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
BIGGESThead6:
Dan boroba. Go back home.

Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by pyyxxaro: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
LadyTianna:

Lol. Is it an old people's slang for vagina?

I won’t still tell you grin

because you are bent on getting the real meaning stylishly tongue grin
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by NaMeAboki: 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lol, see as how some people wey carry Olosho for head like family business dey celebrate because of one fallen Arewa angel as if it is a positive development in their lives.

Besides, anybody with a good set of eyes would tell you that she was fresher and more beautiful in her former decent dress mode than in her newly adopted wayward one - she had unfortunately retrogressed rather than progressed; what a pity.
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by LadyTianna(f): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
pyyxxaro:

I won’t still tell you grin

because you are bent on getting the real meaning stylishly tongue grin
Lol will find out eventually
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by swabit(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bede2u:
Let it be known that abokìs are the people who turned this country into a funless cesspit of blood, gore and fake piety.

I hate abokìs with passion undecided

lol. what that hate will bring you in return?
better live your ways jor.

I wonder she is from north I swear. northerners don't use to be like this even when home away.
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by Bahamas95(m): 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
compton11:
which bondage??

say Amen.
So you think some of them putting on hijab or dress like masquerades don't fvck around shebi?..... Keep deceiving yourself.

Changing her style of dressing doesn't mean she has become promiscuous. She is now in a sane clime where she got freedom, not in a sh!thole country where hypocritical id!ots who are even worse than her will be criticizing her.

So happy for her.

Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by zeeprince(m): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
snoopz:
northern Nigeria will continue to move backwards untill Dem borrow brain

sharp gurl, she don dey free
you call this moving forward? If you have a sister would you be happy with her exibiting such behaviors even if you're are a christian?
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by zeeprince(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
shantti:

ive been seriously thinking of engineering a virus that can affect and kill only people that have the DNA of Hausa in them, those people need to be wiped out of this country
you do know you can get in to trouble for this?
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by zeeprince(m): 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
MUSLIMS LIVE IN BONDAGE UNDER ISLAMIC LAWS BUT IN CHRISTIANITY ONE IS ALLOWED THE RIGHT OF CHOICE AS A FREE MORAL AGENT (AS GOD DOEST WANT US TO BE COMPELED INTO SERVING HIM AS HE WANTS IT TO BE A VOLUNTARY THING) HOWEVER IF THAT RIGHT OF CHOICE IS ABUSED, WHATEVER WRONG DECISION MADE LIKE WHAT SHE HAS DONE WILL END HER UP IN HELL, IF SHE HAD GONE TO A MUSLIM NATION, HER DRESSING WOULDNT HAVE CHANGED BUT SHE WOULD HAVE ONLY CONTINUED TO HIDE SIN UNDER HER LONG GOWN AND HEAD TIE, IT TOOK HER GOING TO A CHRISTIAN NATION FOR THE SINFUL ADAMIC NATURE IN HER TO MANIFEST, THOUGH SHE CAN STIL BE IN THE SAME COUNTRY AND RECEIVE CHRIST AND GOD WILL TURN HER FROM THE SEX DUSTBIN THAT SHE HAS TURNED HERSELF INTO, INTO A SAINT.
Muslims live in bondage my foot tongue stick to ya faith sir , let us continue to live in bondage, if being free means we can actually dress like this and do whatever we like bcus we worship a God who doesn't care then I would rather remain a Muslim sir, if I can remember correctly a fashion parade was held in a church bcus of that freedom which you guys boast of right? undecided how has it helped your Faith?
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by pyyxxaro: 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
LadyTianna:

Lol will find out eventually

Pls don’t

It’s would corrupt your healthy reasoning
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 04, 2021
CSTRR:
The only thing wey remain now is to get one black Canadian there to fucckk you senseless.

Omo u be rapper?

Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by Dantsito: 1:55am On Jan 04, 2021
Hmmmm, arewa princess indeed, you look like your real siblings from the East, arrant nonsense.
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by compton11(m): 3:10am On Jan 04, 2021
Bahamas95:
So you think some of them putting on hijab or dress like masquerades don't fvck around shebi?..... Keep deceiving yourself.

Changing her style of dressing doesn't mean she has become promiscuous. She is now in a sane clime where she got freedom, not in a sh!thole country where hypocritical id!ots who are even worse than her will be criticizing her.

So happy for her.

but at least men can disrespect her much in that attire cos she doesn't deserve deserve respect.

nigga pray that your daughter can be free more than that.
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by eastOFwest(m): 6:51am On Jan 04, 2021
Kriss216:
She has been “Canadized”

She smokes weed now. It’s all good, Arewa princess, I love the things you do now, it soothes my soul.

Greetings from the South East.

Some Arewa girls have always smoked weed. Na alcohol dem no dey drink. As far as I know, weed is not haram. He dressing is though.
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by Bahamas95(m): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2021
compton11:
but at least men can disrespect her much in that attire cos she doesn't deserve deserve respect.

nigga pray that your daughter can be free more than that.
I pray so, I can't cage my children in the name of religion. Besides she is an adult........I don't judge a book by it's cover.

I hate it when they impose something on me so I can't do it to someone else.
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by compton11(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bahamas95:
I pray so, I can't cage my children in the name of religion. Besides she is an adult........I don't judge a book by it's cover.

I hate it when they impose something on me so I can't do it to someone else.
amen,may your daughter be screw by different men including u
Re: "Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad by Bahamas95(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
compton11:
amen,may your daughter be screw by different men including u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) / How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) / Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.