Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Need Information On Traveling To Cameroon Or Any Good West African Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Information On Traveling To Cameroon Or Any Good West African Country (393 Views)

Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? / Three University of Taraba Students Killed By Tree During Excursion To Cameroon / Traveling By Road To Cameroon From Ikom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Information On Traveling To Cameroon Or Any Good West African Country by foster33: 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
please fellow nairalanders, I need information on traveling to Cameroon !! ? I would like to know the cost of living in bamenda and buea and Cameroon in general? please is there any Nigerian living in Cameroon? how is business in Cameroon? how is their women ? how can one quickly get Cameroonan international passport? where is the land route of traveling from Nigeria to Cameroon? is drawing and portrait painting selling in Cameroon ? cuz im an artist !! which business can one venture into and make money in Cameroon?
Re: Need Information On Traveling To Cameroon Or Any Good West African Country by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
Cameroon is much worst than Nigeria o. There is no good country in west and central africa. If you must relocate within Africa then go down south.

1 Like

Re: Need Information On Traveling To Cameroon Or Any Good West African Country by Memberclub(m): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
You better stay where you are. Rubbish thinking
Re: Need Information On Traveling To Cameroon Or Any Good West African Country by foster33: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Cameroon is much worst than Nigeria o. There is no good country in west and central africa. If you must relocate within Africa then go down south.

thanks so much for your response !! I really do appreciate !! do you mean countries in southern Africa? and please what country in particular are you talking about? I am on a low budget!! I'm considering the cost of applying for a visa and flight ticket !! my destiny is not in Nigeria so I really need to travel out of Nigeria for a greener pasture !!! please what country in southern Africa that you will recommend ?? and why please !!? and the cost of relocation !!?
Re: Need Information On Traveling To Cameroon Or Any Good West African Country by foster33: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Memberclub:
You better stay where you are. Rubbish thinking

thanks for your response!! but why do you think I should stay where I am !! is Nigeria getting any better ? or worse !!?
Re: Need Information On Traveling To Cameroon Or Any Good West African Country by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
foster33:

thanks so much for your response !! I really do appreciate !! do you mean countries in southern Africa? and please what country in particular are you talking about? I am on a low budget!! I'm considering the cost of applying for a visa and flight ticket !! my destiny is not in Nigeria so I really need to travel out of Nigeria for a greener pasture !!! please what country in southern Africa that you will recommend ?? and why please !!? and the cost of relocation !!?
Only south Africa. It's the only African country with a viable job market. Do research on cost of relocation et so.
Re: Need Information On Traveling To Cameroon Or Any Good West African Country by foster33: 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Only south Africa. It's the only African country with a viable job market. Do research on cost of relocation et so.

thanks for your response and sorry for the delay in reply !! I was busy drawing and painting a dancing model !! okay I will research more on south Africa but their visa and flight ticket is expensive and relocating to south Africa is going to be very expensive and I am also afraid of the recent exnophobic attack on Nigerians!! what about Zimbabwe as a country !! which is very close to south Africa through beitbrigh which is closer to limpopo province in south Africa!!?

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Vehicle Registration In Lagos 2021 / The Scam Visa On Arrival For Nigerian's In Diaspora / Air Conditioning System Breaks Down On The Newly Commissioned LAGOS-IBADAN Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.