Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 (63412 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla 34 Prophecies For 2021 / Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
lexy2014:

What are d "many" u are referring to? So what's d benefit of these things which u say we need to pray about? Is there any country in d world that has succeeded with pastors attempting to make predictions of d future which they call prophesies and people praying for those predictions?

The world is never ruled by logic (science, tech, politics, etc) alone. It is more ruled spiritually. And Prophecy is among the spiritual. Lots of examples can be found in the bible if you care to go through it.

And it is a good practice to pray for the fulfillment of good prophecies. Much more, to pray (intercede) against unfavourable prophecies. I'm not referring to prophecies from lying spirits but prophesies given by God Almighty to those He gave the gift of prophecies.

Interestingly, the lifestyle of these people, even if not acceptable to God, does not invalidate the message (prophecies) gifted them to share to individuals, cities or nations concerned. Much more, when their lifestyle is acceptable to God.

You can confirm this in Matthew 7:22 - 23: "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

If you observe from that passage, it is obvious that Jesus did not deny the fact that they rendered prophecies in His name, that is genuine prophecies. What He was against was the fact that they did not live their lives for Him despite delivering genuine prophesies by the Spirit of God.

Also, don't think God does not release prophecies to nations. He does and He really want it proclaimed whether it would be believed, mocked or rejected. In fact, He caused a big fish to swallow Prophet Jonah for refusing to deliver a warning prophecy to the people of Nineveh for repentance ahead of the destruction that was to befall their city. Prophet Jonah did not like the idea that God wanted to avert evil for that city, so he refused to deliver the prophecy. You can read up the book of Jonah for more on that.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
Asianjollof007:

Ode ni e

You can't really feel the heat from southwest. Try relocate up north and you might believe some of the prophecies, and use them as a prayer guide, if you're the praying type. smiley
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Davidmentor(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
the lord will do a new thing in this new year
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by lexy2014: 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
rawfact:

The world is never ruled by logic (science, tech, politics, etc) alone. It is more ruled spiritually. And Prophecy is among the spiritual. Lots of examples can be found in the bible if you care to go through it.

And it is a good practice to pray for the fulfillment of good prophecies. Much more, to pray (intercede) against unfavourable prophecies. I'm not referring to prophecies from lying spirits but prophesies given by God Almighty to those He gave the gift of prophecies.

Interestingly, the lifestyle of these people, even if not acceptable to God, does not invalidate the message (prophecies) gifted them to share to individuals, cities or nations concerned. Much more, when their lifestyle is acceptable to God.

You can confirm this in Matthew 7:22 - 23: "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

If you observe from that passage, it is obvious that Jesus did not deny the fact that they rendered prophecies in His name, that is genuine prophecies. What He was against was the fact that they did not live their lives for Him despite delivering genuine prophesies by the Spirit of God.

Also, don't think God does not release prophecies to nations. He does and He really want it proclaimed whether it would be believed, mocked or rejected. In fact, He caused a big fish to swallow Prophet Jonah for refusing to deliver a warning prophecy to the people of Nineveh for repentance ahead of the destruction that was to befall their city. Prophet Jonah did not like the idea that God wanted to avert evil for that city, so he refused to deliver the prophecy. You can read up the book of Jonah for more on that.

Bros, weldone. U really tried but I didn't ask u for all this plenty grammar. See what I asked u but u didn't answer:

1. What are d "many" u are referring to?
2. So what's d benefit of these things which u say we need to pray about?
3. Is there any country in d world that has succeeded with pastors attempting to make predictions of d future which they call prophesies and people praying for those predictions?
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Alexis11: 12:51am On Jan 05, 2021
showafrica:

No mind them... But btc will drop by April and rise again before October.

Oh wow
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 05, 2021
lexy2014:

Bros, weldone. U tried but I didn't ask u for all this plenty grammar. See what I asked u but u didn't answer:

3. Is there any country in d world that has succeeded with pastors attempting to make predictions of d future which they call prophesies and people praying for those predictions?

Thanks for reminding me that I'm on NL. grin

A: Watch the video OP posted one more time for the "many"

A: Lots:
a. Peace and tranquility within our borders through effective security all over the country.
b. Godly-fear enshrined in the hearts of those in government for good governance, void of nepotism, corruption, brutality and wickedness/injustice of any form.
c. Healing from within, for our nation.
d. Justice (Rule of Law) in the land
e. Economic Revival (national prosperity)
f. Increased opportunities for the youths, for employment, creativity and talent discovery.
g. And even more...

A: Sure! USA. Many of US Founding Fathers were surrounded by pastors. Some Founding Fathers such as Benjamin Rush, John Jay, Francis Hopkinson, and a host of others even read their bibles and prayed, in addition to their efforts in building what is popularly called "God's Own Country" - arguably, The Number 1 Country in the World - The US of A. wink
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by lexy2014: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2021
rawfact:

Thanks for reminding me that I'm on NL. grin

A: Watch the video OP posted one more time for the "many"

2. So what's d benefit of these things which u say we need to pray about?[/b]
a. Peace and tranquility within our borders through effective security all over the country.
b. Godly-fear enshrined in the hearts of those in government for good governance, void of nepotism, corruption, brutality and wickedness/injustice of any form.
f. Increased opportunities for the youths, for employment, creativity and talent discovery.
g. And even more...

A: Sure! USA. Many of US Founding Fathers were surrounded by pastors. Some Founding Fathers such as Benjamin Rush, John Jay, Francis Hopkinson, and a host of others even read their bibles and prayed, in addition to their efforts in building what is popularly called "God's Own Country" - arguably, The Number 1 Country in the World - The US of A. wink

1. Watch the video OP posted one more time for the "many"

When u made this comment below, was it based on whether I watched d video OP posted or not?:

"Burning National Issues among many are being disclosed from a spiritual angle for a very-troubled nation like Nigeria".

Obviously, u can't defend d point u made. My viewing or not d video posted by d OP shouldn't stop u from clarifying d "many" u are referring to. Also, ur comment "Burning National Issues among many...", is an indication that ur comment goes beyond just d video posted by d OP. So take responsibility for ur choice of words& shed some light on it.

g. And even more...

D answers u volunteered here are very related to d number 3 question which was:

"Is there any country in d world that has succeeded with pastors attempting to make predictions of d future which they call prophesies and people praying for those predictions?"

In answering d question, am not u sure u understood what I asked u. Ur response was that d US always had pastors who read their bibles and prayed and that these pastors surrounded d founding fathers. But that wasn't what I asked u. What I asked is this:

"Is there any country in d world that has succeeded with pastors attempting to make predictions of d future which they call prophesies and people praying for those predictions?"

Also, based on ur theory, is it a universal theory that is applicable to all developed& successful nation's around d world? D path to development is d same in every devepoed nation. If it was by prayers in d US, was it also by prayers and pastors in China, Japan, Germany, Britain, Canada, South Korea etc?

Which takes us back to d answers in question 2. There are several countries in d world that experience d answers u gave in question 2.

g. And even more...

Which countries were able to achieve all this "and even more" on d platform of prayer?
Re: Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 by optimusprime2(m): 8:11am On Feb 15, 2021
Today is February 15th and Prophesy 30 has just happened, Ebola was found in Guinea.

So I decided to carry out an evaluation of these prophesies monthly, just to see if they were accurate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David / RCCG Bans Long Beard At Weddings (Beard Gang Grooms And Groomsmen) / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.